PDA

View Full Version : My Road to reach 2nd Release.

Yori
07-26-2010, 01:55 PM
Have this one main ability in second release, the thing is every time I fight someone they can't get me past base without dying.

1. Kej
2. Seph
3. Assassin

Who's next?

Hidan of the Mist
07-26-2010, 02:07 PM
im next

Yori
07-26-2010, 02:08 PM
Alright...

Blood Bath
Hueco Mundo
Small - Long Range

You go first

Hidan of the Mist
07-26-2010, 02:35 PM
*pulls out red handle blade and places on back while seeing yori I wonder if this fight will be fun and swipe the floor as spinning reistu disk is made it digs into the floor and comes at him , I then make a circle in the floor with my foot as a sign in the sand appear it glows red and the same symbol appears above yori shooting down a deadly beam going straight through his brain soon enough as the disk slices through his torso making him his body two seperate parts from each other*(

Yori
07-26-2010, 02:36 PM
*pulls out red handle blade and places on back while seeing yori I wonder if this fight will be fun and swipe the floor as spinning reistu disk is made it digs into the floor and comes at him , I then make a circle in the floor with my foot as a sign in the sand appear it glows red and the same symbol appears above yori shooting down a deadly beam going straight through his brain soon enough as the disk slices through his torso making him his body two seperate parts from each other*(

1. Is the disk coming from underground?

Hidan of the Mist
07-26-2010, 02:46 PM
yeas it is

Yori
07-26-2010, 02:50 PM

As soon as that disk comes towards me I feel the ground shift as a warning, and I sonido very fast while in the process I attempt to slash you 50 times with my sword while your making your symbol as I stop behind you. I also avoided the red disk completely because I sonido past it, and the the symbol attack.

Hidan of the Mist
07-26-2010, 03:04 PM
As soon as that disk comes towards me I feel the ground shift as a warning, and I sonido very fast while in the process I attempt to slash you 50 times with my sword while your making your symbol as I stop behind you. I also avoided the red disk completely because I sonido past it, and the the symbol attack.
*seeing you have shifted the symbol fallows as well behind me it appears shooting your blade out your hand as the first slash comes then shooting again through your chest , I turn around then swinging my sword in the air a trail of cutting energy appears making its way through yori like nothing then exploding as it enters out his wound* I point my finger at his forehead appearing above him upside down* Hado # 4 pale lightning

Yori
07-26-2010, 03:17 PM
*seeing you have shifted the symbol fallows as well behind me it appears shooting your blade out your hand as the first slash comes then shooting again through your chest , I turn around then swinging my sword in the air a trail of cutting energy appears making its way through yori like nothing then exploding as it enters out his wound* I point my finger at his forehead appearing above him upside down* Hado # 4 pale lightning

You didn't have time to finish that symbol because I appear in front of you on the offense.

Hidan of the Mist
07-26-2010, 03:19 PM
it dont take longer than 5seconds to make a freakin circle in the dirt with your foot. I am not doing a hidan symbol thing with a triangle or a zelda triangle just a circle

Yori
07-26-2010, 03:24 PM
it dont take longer than 5seconds to make a freakin circle in the dirt with your foot. I am not doing a hidan symbol thing with a triangle or a zelda triangle just a circle

5 seconds is a lot of time for me to disrupt your circle Hidan.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-26-2010, 03:37 PM
Considering that Yori definitely moves somewhere in Supersonic in Base, I'd say that he would have reached Hidan first before he could have made a symbol circle, seeing as that like he had said, the symbol took five seconds to made.

Bacon
07-26-2010, 03:38 PM
You both are godmodding. Hidan, you can finish your attack without worrying about interruption,but you said it hit him. That's an auto disqualification.

Yori, you could have simply asked for a judge, or better yet; not gm back. You basically said you moved fast enough to interupt his attack while dodging it at the same time.

Yori
07-26-2010, 03:41 PM
You both are godmodding. Hidan, you can finish your attack without worrying about interruption,but you said it hit him. That's an auto disqualification.

Yori, you could have simply asked for a judge, or better yet; not gm back. You basically said you moved fast enough to interupt his attack while dodging it at the same time.

I didn't GM. The disk he put on the ground is what I dogged, his thing that followed me came from his symbol which I disrupted before he could finish that symbol. I didn't GM

Hidan of the Mist
07-26-2010, 03:42 PM
saying something hits isnt gm. its an improper attack at most so shut the hell up.
Gm is an unfair attack fools.

Hidan of the Mist
07-26-2010, 03:43 PM
how long does it take to make a circle in the floor a small tiny one . like 2 seconds

Sephiroth
i meesed up in our fight yori thats why you won >>

Bacon
I didn't GM. The disk he put on the ground is what I dogged, his thing that followed me came from his symbol which I disrupted before he could finish that symbol. I didn't GM

What makes you think that you can interupt an attack from being launched by interuptting your opponent? That's likegoing back in time and attacking him before he could attack.

Bacon
07-26-2010, 03:44 PM
saying something hits isnt gm. its an improper attack at most so shut the hell up.
Gm is an unfair attack fools.

What you basically said is that he died before giving him a chance to counter, it's gm.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-26-2010, 03:44 PM
What makes you think that you can interupt an attack from being launched by interuptting your opponent? That's likegoing back in time and attacking him before he could attack.

So this is the main issue of FV right now:

Do both opponents start off in the same timeframe, or does the one who goes first begins in a sooner timeframe.

Yori
07-26-2010, 03:46 PM

Didn't even came close. Go read it again. I sonido past that disk and interrupted his circle by going in the offense instantly. I didn't go back in time, If I know I can make it to him in time I'm not just gonna stand there like an idiot and watch him make the circle.

Yori
07-26-2010, 03:47 PM

Do both opponents start off in the same timeframe, or does the one who goes first begins in a sooner timeframe.

Exactly because it seems we have to wait after our opponent attacks with all his/her moves before we go to the offense.

Bacon
07-26-2010, 03:48 PM

So manipulating time is acceptable?

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-26-2010, 03:49 PM
So manipulating time is acceptable?

So Yori was supposed to start with a Reiatsu disk right below him, and the beam already firing above him, just several inches or feet away?

Hidan of the Mist
07-26-2010, 03:49 PM
Its a habit of saying it hits and im not changing it because everybody already knows how to counter it as if i said try or attempt `:)

Yori
07-26-2010, 03:50 PM
But what you are saying that we have to wait and dodge everything that's coming towards us, even if we know we can negate that attack from even being launched.

Bacon
07-26-2010, 03:50 PM
Didn't even came close. Go read it again. I sonido past that disk and interrupted his circle by going in the offense instantly. I didn't go back in time, If I know I can make it to him in time I'm not just gonna stand there like an idiot and watch him make the circle.

Part of Rp-ing correctly is assuming that your opponent is fast enough to launch an attack. If everyone could say, I am so fast that I disrupt his following attack, then there would be no point to the battle.

Person 1: Making seals
Person 2: I am so fast that I dodge his first attack and disrupt his second attack.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-26-2010, 03:51 PM
Part of Rp-ing correctly is assuming that your opponent is fast enough to launch an attack. If everyone could say, I am so fast that I disrupt his following attack, then there would be no point to the battle.

Person 1: Making seals
Person 2: I am so fast that I dodge his first attack and disrupt his second attack.

So in battles, we're supposed to wait for our opponent to pull off their attacks now?

Yori
07-26-2010, 03:52 PM
But Bacon he makes a circle, that requires time, which is something I can negate. Hell even Roy or Mako could of interrupted that attack.

Sephiroth
07-26-2010, 03:53 PM
i AM pretty sure it was and has been opponent attacks, you counter all his attacks then you attack.

Bacon
07-26-2010, 03:54 PM
So Yori was supposed to start with a Reiatsu disk right below him, and the beam already firing above him, just several inches or feet away?
I am saying that you can't stop an attack from being launched just as you can't stop a jutsu from being launched. Otherwise we lose the element of rp-ing and end up making characters immortal characters.

Its a habit of saying it hits and im not changing it because everybody already knows how to counter it as if i said try or attempt `:)
Suit yourself.
But what you are saying that we have to wait and dodge everything that's coming towards us, even if we know we can negate that attack from even being launched.
You can counter an attack,but not stop the attack from being launched. That's making yourself impossible fast and showing a lack of rcreativity.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-26-2010, 03:57 PM
So basically, you're telling Yori to say "You know what, Hidan? I'm going to give you a break, so I'm just going to give you five seconds of free time, and wait for your attack to come within a couple of centimeters near me, where it'll probably injure me."

Makoto Cifer
well yori

Bacon
So in battles, we're supposed to wait for our opponent to pull off their attacks now?
person 1: I attack
Person 2: I disrupt that and attack
Person 1: I move so fast that I stop his interruption and kill himP
Person2; I am so fast that I stop him from killing me and grab him.
But Bacon he makes a circle, that requires time, which is something I can negate. Hell even Roy or Mako could of interrupted that attack.

It's the same as making hand signs for jutsu. You never see anyone disrupting them. That only happenes in the anime and usually some hax and god like such as Itachi does that.

Yori
07-26-2010, 04:01 PM

It's the same as making hand signs for jutsu. You never see anyone disrupting them. That only happenes in the anime and usually some hax and god like such as Itachi does that.

That's PNJ and in FV here there is no PNJ

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-26-2010, 04:01 PM

I would call that Time Manipulation to Person 2 if the attack that Person 1 pulled was something immediate like a sword swing, firing a Bala, or a low-level Kido, but this isn't the case in both mine and Yori's battle. Both of our opponents were disrupted because of the fact that the attacks they were pulling required prep time, as well as the fact that they were in close range.

Bacon
07-26-2010, 04:04 PM
So basically, you're telling Yori to say "You know what, Hidan? I'm going to give you a break, so I'm just going to give you five seconds of free time, and wait for your attack to come within a couple of centimeters near me, where it'll probably injure me."

There's no talking sense into you guys. If you want to become what you loathed so much, aka old freeversers; then be my guest. You are fundementally god modding by infringing on your adversary's turn while killing the element of rp. WHy not make yourself faster than the speed of light. That is far game becuase you are unfair enough to say that you can manipulate time so taht you can stop an attack from being launched.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-26-2010, 04:05 PM
Read my previous post.

If it was an immediate attack, than sure, it was TM.

If it was an attack that required prep, than it wasn't.

Yori
07-26-2010, 04:06 PM
Lol nobody is making themselves the speed of light, the range was in our favor Bacon.

Bacon
That's PNJ and in FV here there is no PNJ

I would call that Time Manipulation to Person 2 if the attack that Person 1 pulled was something immediate like a sword swing, firing a Bala, or a low-level Kido, but this isn't the case in both mine and Yori's battle. Both of our opponents were disrupted because of the fact that the attacks they were pulling required prep time, as well as the fact that they were in close range.

I give up.

Hidan of the Mist
making a small circle in the floor go outside and do that tell me at the fastest speed how long did that take?

Yori
07-26-2010, 04:08 PM
making a small circle in the floor go outside and do that tell me at the fastest speed how long did that take?

You said yourself it took no more than 5 seconds. That's a long wait period in fight

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-26-2010, 04:08 PM
I give up.

Alright, just tell us what what was wrong with our logic.

We were both at short range, and our opponent was busy building up their attack. We were using an attack that took no prep and was basically a 'Hit & Run', while our opponents' attacks took prep time.

Hidan of the Mist
07-26-2010, 04:11 PM
You said yourself it took no more than 5 seconds. That's a long wait period in fight
you would have to dodge the saw in that time I could be making the circle

Yori
07-26-2010, 04:13 PM
you would have to dodge the saw in that time I could be making the circle

Launching something in the ground and making it move towards someone is easy to detect, you pretty much gave me a warning when you did that

Nine
07-26-2010, 04:14 PM
I agree.

If something takes Prep time, It takes Prep time.I don't see why someone cant attack while the other person is prepping for an attack.

Same thing in the Battlegrounds.Someone can SpeedBlitz someone if what they are doing takes prep.

This is like saying Pain has to wait for Naruto to gather Sage energy so that he can go into sage mode, and attack.

Thats my opinion but I dont cont for anything.=/

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-26-2010, 04:14 PM
If you need to question Yori's logic on underground attacks, they are easily detected because of the fact that they burst into the ground itself, causing for the ground to shake or cause minor fissures.

Hidan of the Mist
07-26-2010, 04:15 PM
btw hado #90 dont have a incarnation

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-26-2010, 04:18 PM
btw hado #90 dont have a incarnation

Yes it does. ALL KIDO HAVE INCANTATIONS. If they are performed WITHOUT incantations, then their strength would be drastically decreased. Also, if they don't have an incantation, the user still has to say the name and number of the Kidou would building up a specific amount of Rieatsu, modifying it for it to be a specific type that can create a certain item, and than unleashing it onto a target. That < Before a superhuman who had practiced martial arts in centuries can deal one punch at you in terms of timeframe.

Hidan of the Mist
07-26-2010, 04:21 PM
Yes it does. ALL KIDO HAVE INCANTATIONS. If they are performed WITHOUT incantations, then their strength would be drastically decreased. Also, if they don't have an incantation, the user still has to say the name and number of the Kidou would building up a specific amount of Rieatsu, modifying it for it to be a specific type that can create a certain item, and than unleashing it onto a target. That < Before a superhuman who had practiced martial arts in centuries can deal one punch at you in terms of timeframe.
okay aizen did it without any incarnation at all the only decrease he had was about 1/4 of the power. Even after the attack he never mentioned "because i didnt say the incarnation the attack sucked" go on bleach wiki do anything theres no incarnation for hado #90 its unknown so what am i supposed to do make up 1

Yori
07-26-2010, 04:23 PM
okay aizen did it without any incarnation at all the only decrease he had was about 1/4 of the power. Even after the attack he never mentioned "because i didnt say the incarnation the attack sucked" go on bleach wiki do anything theres no incarnation for hado #90 its unknown so what am i supposed to do make up 1

Hado #90: Kurohitsugi

Yeah, either way you put it, time is being taken away

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-26-2010, 04:24 PM

One-third you mean. Also, do you know what one third is? It's about 33.333% out of a hundred percent, so it isn't even at half of it's full power.

Yes, make up. But follow the fact that it likely is a long incantation, seeing as that Hadou #91, only one level ahead, has 74 words, so Hadou #90's incantation word amount shouldn't be far off.

Hidan of the Mist
07-26-2010, 04:27 PM
okay its decreased a little now what ?

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-26-2010, 04:29 PM
A little? Lol, that's like taking three dollars when you're offered nine. Wait, it is.

Also, even if you never used an incantation, you still had to build up the Rieatsu to create the Kido while saying it's name and level number.

Bacon
07-26-2010, 04:33 PM
Alright, just tell us what what was wrong with our logic.

We were both at short range, and our opponent was busy building up their attack. We were using an attack that took no prep and was basically a 'Hit & Run', while our opponents' attacks took prep time.
No, I give up because you don't recognize a god mod when you see it.

Hidan of the Mist
07-26-2010, 04:34 PM
A little? Lol, that's like taking three dollars when you're offered nine. Wait, it is.

Also, even if you never used an incantation, you still had to build up the Rieatsu to create the Kido while saying it's name and level number.
okay again look at how long it took aizen is that long >?

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-26-2010, 04:39 PM
okay again look at how long it took aizen is that long >?
Anime, I guess about five to seven seconds.

Manga, a few panels, but we don't know how long it took because it was only pictures and Koma badmouthing Aizen.

No, I give up because you don't recognize a god mod when you see it.

Uh-huh, and can you please explain to me the complicated fundamentals of God Mod to my poorly developed mind, Sir Bacon?

Yori
07-26-2010, 08:31 PM
Wanna keep this going Hidan? Or new thread?

Azal
07-26-2010, 08:35 PM
Have this one main ability in second release, the thing is every time I fight someone they can't get me past base without dying.

1. Kej
2. Seph
3. Assassin

Who's next?
im supposed to be actually

Yori
07-26-2010, 08:37 PM
im supposed to be actually

You want a try?

Sephiroth
07-26-2010, 08:39 PM
is sad yori thinks i wast good enough to make him go into his 2d realse. only because i messed up >>

Azal
07-26-2010, 08:39 PM
You want a try?
nah i just want you to kill me

i lost my hell keys and cant get back in

plus you said you would kill me a few weeks ago

Hidan of the Mist
07-26-2010, 08:40 PM
I want to continue but after all the drama today I think i just wanna chill

Yori
07-26-2010, 08:40 PM
Alright we will resume tomorrow