Fifteen meters apart.

In the avenue of a city.

Nyruss
07-26-2010, 10:50 AM
The crowd kills the person/few people.

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-26-2010, 10:50 AM
The crowd kills the person/few people.

How can a hurd of idiots even organize a charge?

junchurikioftheleaf
07-26-2010, 10:51 AM
one shouts charge and they all run forwards redneck style (no offense to anybody)

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-26-2010, 10:52 AM
one shouts charge and they all run forwards redneck style (no offense to anybody)

How can they listen to each other if they're all yelling?

junchurikioftheleaf
07-26-2010, 10:55 AM
How can they listen to each other if they're all yelling?
their lemmings ones gonna shout charge and start running everybody else will fall in

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-26-2010, 10:57 AM
their lemmings ones gonna shout charge and start running everybody else will fall in

Where in the description does it say that the crowd of people are lemmings? They're all bloodlusted fools. (familiar, yes?) They have zero strategic abilities.

junchurikioftheleaf
07-26-2010, 11:02 AM
Where in the description does it say that the crowd of people are lemmings? They're all bloodlusted fools. (familiar, yes?) They have zero strategic abilities.
bloodlusted fools and one running towards the people their bloodlusted at = them being lemmings and following the running guy

its just like a rioting crowd the people are PO'ed the target appears they charge without thinking

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-26-2010, 11:03 AM
bloodlusted fools and one running towards the people their bloodlusted at = them being lemmings and following the running guy

its just like a rioting crowd the people are PO'ed the target appears they charge without thinking

How can a crowd of idiots even identify the target? And the debate is over. :)

NagatoGod_of_Pain
07-26-2010, 11:04 AM
Wouldn't the bloodlusted crowd charge regardless of someone yelling charge? It would be natural to charge at someone you want to kill, even more so if you're unintelligent.

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-26-2010, 11:06 AM
Wouldn't the bloodlusted crowd charge regardless of someone yelling charge? It would be natural to charge at someone you want to kill, even more so if you're unintelligent.

Where is it specified that they want to kill the few people? "Person vs crown." That can imply several things.

Additionally, they aren't smart enough to identify the target.

junchurikioftheleaf
07-26-2010, 11:07 AM
How can a crowd of idiots even identify the target? And the debate is over. :)
their a group of mad idiots any moveing object not with their group is a target

J-Sun Tasogare
07-26-2010, 11:07 AM
They're idiots not mindless zombies. Your arguement is Null and Void good day.

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-26-2010, 11:09 AM
their a group of mad idiots any moveing object not with their group is a target

So..they'll go after a car then. :)

junchurikioftheleaf
07-26-2010, 11:10 AM
So..they'll go after a car then. :)
yep their like people rioting they destory everything

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-26-2010, 11:13 AM
They're idiots not mindless zombies. Your arguement is Null and Void good day.

They're severally unintelligent. Additionally, I never really said they were people...So you're argument is null and void. Try thinking outside of the box. Oh...are you not capable? :)
yep their like people rioting they destory everything

Mhm...and then they'll get killed by oncoming traffic while the smart person watches. :)

Klaimore/naruto
07-26-2010, 11:18 AM
This made me think of high school of the dead :o

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-26-2010, 11:22 AM
This made me think of high school of the dead :o

Is that a movie?

NagatoGod_of_Pain
07-26-2010, 11:27 AM
Where is it specified that they want to kill the few people? "Person vs crown." That can imply several things.

Did you not say that they're bloodlusted? Why wouldn't they want to kill them? With only 15 m apart, they'll kill everything in sight, including the one person/few people in front of them.

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-26-2010, 11:36 AM
Did you not say that they're bloodlusted? Why wouldn't they want to kill them? With only 15 m apart, they'll kill everything in sight, including the one person/few people in front of them.

15 meters is actually approximately 45-48 feet. Additionally, maybe the smart person is hiding in a bush. :)

Or behind a brick wall.:)

Kuromaki
07-26-2010, 11:37 AM
Are you trying to tell us something, Neji?

The crowd should have no problem charging and ganging up on the smart person, especially if they're bloodlusted and stupid.

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-26-2010, 11:39 AM
Are you trying to tell us something, Neji?

The crowd should have no problem charging and ganging up on the smart person, especially if they're bloodlusted and stupid.

Really? A crowd of idiots couldn't identify the target. They'd have to find him/her/them first.

And wow, you were the first person to actually pick up on this PAINFULLY obvious analogy/metaphor. :)

Kuromaki
07-26-2010, 11:40 AM
Really? A crowd of idiots couldn't identify the target. They'd have to find him/her/them first.

And wow, you were the first person to actually pick up on this PAINFULLY obvious analogy/metaphor. :)
Then they beat up all the people in sight. Also, the crowd should at least know who they're fighting or what the hell are they doing there?

Wooster
07-26-2010, 11:42 AM
I assume everyone did.

Well, maybe not. >.>

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-26-2010, 11:44 AM
Then they beat up all the people in sight. Also, the crowd should at least know who they're fighting or what the hell are they doing there?

It's titled,"Person/few people vs Severely unintelligent crowd."

Yeah, they're there to fight. No, they don't have to know who to fight. They're severely impaired. :)

Oh, I'm sure this person would(is) having fun playing with the crowd of damned fools. :)

akikofrown
07-26-2010, 11:51 AM

No, he's just the first one to respond to it. It was completely obvious.

Kuromaki
07-26-2010, 11:51 AM
It's titled,"Person/few people vs Severely unintelligent crowd."

Yeah, they're there to fight. No, they don't have to know who to fight. They're severely impaired. :)

Oh, I'm sure this person would(is) having fun playing with the crowd of damned fools. :)
You're very funny, PeePoops.

Either way they can still destroy everything. Eventually the smart person will get caught, or get hit by a car while he runs away from the crowd.
I'm a girl, but yeah...

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-26-2010, 11:53 AM

I certainly hope so. :)

Either way they can still destroy everything. Eventually the smart person will get caught, or get hit by a car while he runs away from the crowd.

I'm a girl, but yeah...

So..a crowd of people can destroy the world? :)

J-Sun Tasogare
07-26-2010, 11:53 AM
They're severally unintelligent. Additionally, I never really said they were people...So you're argument is null and void. Try thinking outside of the box. Oh...are you not capable? :)

Mhm...and then they'll get killed by oncoming traffic while the smart person watches. :)
Are you trying to flame me? Because I'd love to bring up a section ban for you. :):):):)

And if they're not humans I'll make them all dumb TOAA's then they wish they were smart and being all knowing the kill their opponents. So therefore this is a stomp please be more descriptive. :)

akikofrown
07-26-2010, 11:56 AM

I'm a girl, but yeah...

Sorry about that. girl.

Wooster
I certainly hope so. :)

So..a crowd of people can destroy the world? :)If the entire world is a crowd of idiots, yes.

I don't know why, but I really love this thread. :lol:

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
Are you trying to flame me? Because I'd love to bring up a section ban for you. :):):):)

And if they're not humans I'll make them all dumb TOAA's then they wish they were smart and being all knowing the kill their opponents. So therefore this is a stomp please be more descriptive. :)

Meow.:)

Lol, you just threatened to ban me. :) Is that how to try to defeat people? xD

You've got a lot to learn, kiddo...

Kuromaki
07-26-2010, 11:57 AM
So..a crowd of people can destroy the world? :)
You didn't specify if they were humans in the first post, so its entirely possible.
No he'll make another account. =/

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-26-2010, 11:57 AM
You didn't specify if they were humans in the first post, so its entirely possible.

No he'll make another account. =/

Quack?

J-Sun Tasogare
07-26-2010, 11:59 AM
Meow.:)

Lol, you just threatened to ban me. :) Is that how to try to defeat people? xD

You've got a lot to learn, kiddo...
No I didn't, I said I'd love to bring up your banishment, since you clearly don't understand the rules. :)

I'm older than you most likely. :) As well as have been here longer than you :) Also maybe you should stop while you're behind :)

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-26-2010, 12:01 PM
No I didn't, I said I'd love to bring up your banishment, since you clearly don't understand the rules. :)

I'm older than you most likely. :) As well as have been here longer than you :) Also maybe you should stop while you're behind :)

*gasp* You should learn to be nice to other people. :(

Does someone deserve a spanking?

Wooster
07-26-2010, 12:04 PM

This isn't on topic, Dodo. :) Tsk tsk. :)

The smart person wins by running away. :) The crowd of idiots dies by trying to win. :)

Can I make it more obvious??? :)

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-26-2010, 12:06 PM

The smart person wins by running away. :) The crowd of idiots dies by trying to win. :)

Silly, that's what I've been trying to convey to this crowd the whole time. :)

Let's be dodo-buddies! :D

J-Sun Tasogare
07-26-2010, 12:08 PM

He never stated they were humans therefpre they're whatever I make them and I make them a group of TOAAs so they wish them to die and they die. :)

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-26-2010, 12:09 PM
He never stated they were humans therefpre they're whatever I make them and I make them a group of TOAAs so they wish them to die and they die. :)

Hooray! :)

Finally you understand.

Wooster
07-26-2010, 12:10 PM
Silly, that's what I've been trying to convey to this crowd the whole time. :)

Let's be dodo-buddies! :D
No. I really shouldn't.:lol:

He never stated they were humans therefpre they're whatever I make them and I make them a group of TOAAs so they wish them to die and they die. :)*therefore

Don't make me join forces. I am really tempted.:)

Are you blind or just brainless, Dodo? :)

Crowd dies if they keep fighting. No matter wot. :)

J-Sun Tasogare
07-26-2010, 12:11 PM
I already stated the fact before hand and you ignored it GJ.:)

Miles Edgeworth
07-26-2010, 12:12 PM
So Neji I take it this is your attempt to claim that you and whoever agrees with you are correct and anybody who doesn't is stupid. -_-

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-26-2010, 12:14 PM

*therefore

*gasp* We should be kind to each other! *slaps face with Sasuke's dead body* xD

J-Sun Tasogare
07-26-2010, 12:14 PM

*therefore

You just hate me that much? :)

Please stop flamming :)

No, they don't have to fight if they're TOAA's they can will themselves to be smart if they want, unless you want to argue 1 Human>>>>>Crowd of TOAA's

Akatsuki X
07-26-2010, 07:09 PM
I actually say that the few logical people can win.
Crowd is bloodlusted and charges.

Since they are illogical, the crowd's fighting style will be instinctual and animalistic.

The logical people would be far more equip to dodging attacks and landing fatal blows.

Plus if they are able to kill anyone from the crowd, they could use tool-making skills to turn their bones into weapons which = huge upper hand.

colorles
07-27-2010, 08:48 PM
if i were one of the 'few people', i would run away and let the crowd kill each other with there rage, or lure them into an alley where one of my comrades could trap them in with somthing and then blah blah blah whatever this thread lol

either side could win depending on how its played, but more than likely i would just run away