Acceptions: Equal Speed.

Nyruss
07-26-2010, 09:47 AM
Chad: "El Dir- *gets shot in the face*
Uryu: Bad thread is bad.

deidara330
07-26-2010, 10:13 AM
Chad: "El Dir- *gets shot in the face*
Uryu: Bad thread is bad.Prove to me that Uryu can shoot Chad in the face faster he can go into hollow form and attack Uryu.

Nyruss
07-26-2010, 10:15 AM
Prove to me that Chad can go into this mythical Hollow form and attack faster than Uryu can shoot an arrow. Uryu's got tons of speedfeats when it comes to shooting an arrow. Even way back in SS, when he was fighting that guy who called himself the Kamaitachi, he shot like twenty projectiles out of the air fast enough that it appeared to be simultaneously.

WindScar22
07-26-2010, 10:19 AM
Don't you mean Jirobo Ikatsaka of the Slicing Wind? Anyway, they are both pretty fast. I'd say Chad. El Muerte is overkill.

Raiku
07-26-2010, 10:20 AM
If Chad can dodge some arrows and get close enough then he could probally beat Uryu. Uryu can still shoot pretty fast but Chad has a chance at winning.

assassin
07-26-2010, 10:24 AM
If chad can see Uryu's movements and his arrows when they're fired he can use Brazo Deracha del Gigante to block the arrows but if Uryu's attacks to fast for Chad than it's over

deidara330
07-26-2010, 10:25 AM
Prove to me that Chad can go into this mythical Hollow form and attack faster than Uryu can shoot an arrow. Uryu's got tons of speedfeats when it comes to shooting an arrow. Even way back in SS, when he was fighting that guy who called himself the Kakaitachi, he shot like twenty projectiles out of the air fast enough that it appeared to be simultaneously.Why do I need to prove that Chad can go into his hollow form and attack faster than Uryu can shoot an arrow? I never made such a claim. You, however, made the claim that Chad would get shot with an arrow in the face before he could use El Directo, and in addition to that went out of your way to proclaim how bad this thread is. You're the one in need of proof, not me.

Nyruss
07-26-2010, 10:27 AM
Why do I need to prove that Chad can go into his hollow form and attack faster than Uryu can shoot an arrow? I never made such a claim.

I beg to differ:

Prove to me that Uryu can shoot Chad in the face faster he can go into hollow form and attack Uryu.

You're the one in need of proof, not me.

Despite all evidence to the contrary.

deidara330
07-26-2010, 10:32 AM
I beg to differ:

Despite all evidence to the contrary.I did not say "Chad can go into hollow form and attack Uryu faster than Uryu can shoot Chad in the face." I said, "Prove to me that Uryu can shoot Chad in the face faster he can go hollow form and attack Uryu." I was telling you to give me proof of your claim, I did not make any claim of my own. I repeat, you're the one in need of proof, not me.

Nyruss
07-26-2010, 10:35 AM
By questioning whether Uryu can do as claimed you are, in fact, asserting that Chad is able to summon his arms and attack faster than Uryu can shoot. So I ask you to prove it.

deidara330
07-26-2010, 10:44 AM
By questioning whether Uryu can do as claimed you are, in fact, asserting that Chad is able to summon his arms and attack faster than Uryu can shoot. So I ask you to prove it.By wasting time trying to prove that I have made a claim which I have at best implied you are avoiding giving proof of your own stated claim which is to show arrogance as you feel you have no need to.

And yet again I state, I did not say "Chad can go into hollow form and attack Uryu faster than Uryu can shoot Chad in the face." I said, "Prove to me that Uryu can shoot Chad in the face faster he can go hollow form and attack Uryu." I am telling you to prove your claim. If telling you to prove your claim is the same as making a claim of my own, then by telling me to prove what you call my own claim you are making the claim that the opposite is true and are refusing to offer proof to that by continuously telling me to prove a claim which I never outright made.

Nyruss
07-26-2010, 10:48 AM
And yet again I state, I did not say "Chad can go into hollow form and attack Uryu faster than Uryu can shoot Chad in the face." I said, "Prove to me that Uryu can shoot Chad in the face faster he can go hollow form and attack Uryu."

And yet again I state that there is no difference between the two.

So prove your claims or admit that you're wrong. I've already given a sufficient example to support Uryu's firing speed. Would you like a another? He fired what? 1,200 arrows consecutively in a few seconds? Against that dude when they first entered Hueco Mundo.

deidara330
07-26-2010, 10:51 AM
And yet again I state that there is no difference between the two.

So prove your claims or admit that you're wrong.And yet again I re-state that there is a difference and that your refusal to see it is due to your arrogance and refusal to prove your own claim. And whether or not I even made a claim, yours was made first, which means you're more in need of proof than I am either way.

So prove your claims or admit that you're wrong.

Edit: I'm still waiting on a response, Dudemeister. No, I didn't delete your post out of spite, it contributed nothing to the debate at hand, and thus required deletion. I believe I already told you to stop making posts like that.

Nyruss
07-26-2010, 10:58 AM
Like I believe that for a hot second.

There's nothing left to debate. I've given proof, you've done nothing but whine about how I haven't. If you're not going to debate then the victory defaults to me, who has actually tried to contribute.

Since there is no one willing to even try to prove that Chad is able to attack faster than Uryu, he gets an arrow in his face. He dies. Uryu wins. The end.

deidara330
07-26-2010, 11:11 AM
So he can fire 1,200 arrows simultaneously. This says nothing about the speed of the arrows themselves. As far as I can remember, Gantenbainne's Dios Ruego Nos Perdon had a similar range of attack and was at least as fast as the arrows Uryu shot off in the example you gave, and Chad blocked it with his right arm, and barely had a scratch on him. He could block all of Uryu's arrows, and if Uryu gets close, Chad could use El Directo to attack Uryu and blow away all the arrows.

Nyruss
07-26-2010, 11:18 AM
Not simultaneously (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/simultaneously), consecutively (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/consecutively). He can fire really really really really really fast.

Add in that he can control the movements of his arrows. Chad blocks from the front ARROW IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD BEEYOTCH!!!!

Not that Chad COULD block front the front because he's not fast enough to summon his arm shield, but you get the idea.

And why in God's name would Uryu want to get close?

Chad's head + Uryu's arrows = pincushion. Uryu wins. Huzzah!

deidara330
07-26-2010, 11:24 AM
Not simultaneously (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/simultaneously), consecutively (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/consecutively). He can fire really really really really really fast.

Add in that he can control the movements of his arrows. Chad blocks from the front ARROW IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD BEEYOTCH!!!!

Not that Chad COULD block front the front because he's not fast enough to summon his arm shield, sibut you get the idea.

And why in God's name would Uryu want to get close?

Chad's head + Uryu's arrows = pincushion. Uryu wins. Huzzah!You're right, sorry. Consecutively.

When did he show the ability to control the movement of the arrows? I vaguely remember him being able to do this, but I can't remember from when, exactly.

He was able to summon it quickly against Nnoitora, he could summon it and block before the arrows hit him. If they weren't 60 meters away from each other, it would be a different story.

I don't know. I'm only saying if Uryu for some reason does get close Chad could take him out.

Chad's Head + Uryu's Arrows does = pinchusion. Too bad the arrows won't be reaching his head.

Of course, this is all assuming Uryu can't control the direction of the arrows. If you're correct and he can, Chad has no 360 degrees defense with which to prevent the arrows from hitting him and thusly he loses.

Nyruss
07-26-2010, 11:39 AM
I thought it was in his fight with whatshernuts. Cirucci. Must've been anime only. Meh.

He was able to summon it quickly against Nnoitora Because Nnoitra is such a speed demon amirite? Why, I bet he could beat Wally West in a race.

So it remains that Chad's Face + Uryu's Arrows = pinchusion

deidara330
07-26-2010, 01:32 PM
I thought it was in his fight with whatshernuts. Cirucci. Must've been anime only. Meh.

Because Nnoitra is such a speed demon amirite? Why, I bet he could beat Wally West in a race.

So it remains that Chad's Face + Uryu's Arrows = pinchusionI just checked. It was anime only.

And what does Nnoitora's speed have to do with anything? Nnoitora didn't even move until Chad had already transformed both arms and attacked. You appear to have completely misunderstood the point I was bringing up. I was not comparing Chad's speed to Nnoitora's, I was refferencing how fast Chad transformed. Uryu and Chad are 60 meters away, in the same time it would take Uryu's arrows to travel that distance Chad could transform his right arm completely and block them.

If you can't take this seriously I won't waste another minute attempting to debate with you. I already agreed, Chad's Face + Uryu's Arrows = pinchusion. There's no need to restate a point that's already been agreed on and you should know that.

Nyruss
07-26-2010, 02:23 PM
So Chad being fast enough to activate his arms while Nnoitra stood there and let him do whatever he wants automatically makes him faster than Uryu. Great logic.

I'm taking this as seriously as can be expected when my opponent has nothing to offer but wank.

I wager that even in the unlikely event that Chad did somehow manage to get his shield up in time there's nothing stopping Uryu from targeting other parts of his body not covered by the shield. Maybe he'll get lucky and hit a major vein. Uryu's a doctor's son so he probably knows just where to aim. And while Chad is busy bleeding to death, Uryu plants a few more arrows in him.

Of course, you probably already knew that, you just didn't want to admit it. No one likes admitting when they are wrong. Even me. But at least I have the good graces to do so on the rare occasion that I am.

deidara330
07-26-2010, 03:26 PM
So Chad being fast enough to activate his arms while Nnoitra stood there and let him do whatever he wants automatically makes him faster than Uryu. Great logic.

I'm taking this as seriously as can be expected when my opponent has nothing to offer but wank.

I wager that even in the unlikely event that Chad did somehow manage to get his shield up in time there's nothing stopping Uryu from targeting other parts of his body not covered by the shield. Maybe he'll get lucky and hit a major vein. Uryu's a doctor's son so he probably knows just where to aim. And while Chad is busy bleeding to death, Uryu plants a few more arrows in him.

Of course, you probably already knew that, you just didn't want to admit it. No one likes admitting when they are wrong. Even me. But at least I have the good graces to do so on the rare occasion that I am.That's a step up from a few days ago when you said you were never wrong. What happened to that?

And actually I had thought of that, but you hadn't mentioned that, therefore I was continuing the debate as though this wouldn't be a likely outcome.

But anyways, yes, now I agree that Uryu wins. If he shoots arrows at Chad, Chad could bring out his defensive power, but he can't block the arrows aimed for parts of his body that his shield doesn't cover.