PDA

View Full Version : What kind of kids Naruto and Hinata will have?

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
06-19-2009, 08:02 PM
Should Naruto and Hinata get married and they will, they need to know whay kind of kids they'll have. In my opinion, some of them would have Hyuga traits and other with Uzumaki traits. I hope it comes in fruition.

TheViolletteHeart
06-19-2009, 08:05 PM
They would have the nonexistant kind. KibaHina FTW

Lou!e
06-19-2009, 08:07 PM
They would have the nonexistant kind. KibaHina FTW

LOL >_< I wonder what would happen if two different clans had kids...o.O

TheViolletteHeart
06-19-2009, 08:11 PM
LOL >_< I wonder what would happen if two different clans had kids...o.O

Potatoes will rain from the sky! XD I'm in a random mood suddenly.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-19-2009, 08:12 PM
They haven't married yet.

Lou!e
06-19-2009, 08:13 PM
potatoes will rain from the sky! Xd i'm in a random mood suddenly.

LOL lol!

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
06-19-2009, 08:14 PM
They haven't married yet.
I know that. The real question is what kind of kids Naruto and Hinata will have if they marry.

Gamabunta
06-19-2009, 08:23 PM
Kiba will marry Akamaru. Or maybe live with his mother for the rest of his life.

NaruHina ftw.

Anyway, most would have hair a little lighter than Hinata, but with Naruto's hair texture (not as long and thin as the Hyuga's). I'd say only one would inherent Byakugan.

Naruko-chan
06-19-2009, 08:27 PM
No kids! They won't get married! Geeze, I'm SOO sick of NaruHina! >.< It's so predictable! Don't you think it would be a lot better if it was something more suprising!?

TheViolletteHeart
06-19-2009, 08:29 PM
Kiba will marry Akamaru. Or maybe live with his mother for the rest of his life.

This made me lol. See? Even people who don't agree about couplings can be civil, ne?

Actually, I don't mind NaruHina as much as other couples with Naruto *coughcoughNaruSakucough*. And if it does happen, I can always fall back on KankuKiba. ~<3

TheViolletteHeart
06-19-2009, 08:30 PM
No kids! They won't get married! Geeze, I'm SOO sick of NaruHina! >.< It's so predictable! Don't you think it would be a lot better if it was something more suprising!?

Like NaruSasu or NarutoXRandom girl?

Oh! NaruKari. That would deffinitely be a surprise.

takuya
06-19-2009, 08:34 PM
u know what would be cool if sasuke and hinata got married then there kid inherited a kekkai genkai that was a mixture of the byakugan and sharingan

Lou!e
06-19-2009, 08:36 PM
u know what would be cool if sasuke and hinata got married then there kid inherited a kekkai genkai that was a mixture of the byakugan and sharingan

Just 'cause they get married doesn't mean that they will have kids, tons of people who are married don't have kids.

takuya
06-19-2009, 08:37 PM
just a suggestion i dont rily ppl in pairings they could have kids and i said IF they get married and have kids that would be cool

Sensei : Riku Arashi
06-19-2009, 08:38 PM

basically something close to the rennigan

takuya
06-19-2009, 08:40 PM
whateva that is but it would be cool all the abilities of the sharingan and byakugan put together would be awesome

Gamabunta
06-19-2009, 11:58 PM
This made me lol. See? Even people who don't agree about couplings can be civil, ne?

Actually, I don't mind NaruHina as much as other couples with Naruto *coughcoughNaruSakucough*. And if it does happen, I can always fall back on KankuKiba. ~<3

I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

SakuraHeavenx
06-20-2009, 12:06 AM

OMG! I SO agree with you. I'm so sick of hearing NaruHina... >_< Getting marred... so funny.

Gamabunta
06-20-2009, 12:09 AM
Who said they were getting married? :cool:

Naruto aka lil' pimpn'

NaruNaru
06-20-2009, 06:32 AM
Um sorry to say but it's most likely Naruto is ending up with Hinata.
Read some of Masashi's interveiws, that may help you understand :)

princezzhinata
06-20-2009, 06:50 AM
I have the picture of their future child if they get married, it fanfiction
but I can't post it here :(

NaruNaru
06-20-2009, 06:55 AM
That would be cool to see :)

toadsage
06-20-2009, 10:05 AM
The Byakugan and Sharingan mixture I think should have: temple bulges,mix of lavendar and red color,tomoes,Byakugan pupil,and Sharingan second pupil.:cool:

ECW Original
06-20-2009, 10:10 AM
that kid would be the ultimate life form

kakashi842
06-20-2009, 10:12 AM
that would be cool but how would naruto's child have the sharigan if naruto doesnt have one

jounin
06-20-2009, 10:13 AM
he would have red chakra instead of blue

Emo_Prince
06-20-2009, 10:17 AM
No. >_>

Hinata♥Hyuga
06-20-2009, 10:35 AM
Is it even possible for Hinata to respond to this? lol

btw there are fanpics of their kids and they're sooo CUTE! X3'''''

Hinata♥Hyuga
06-20-2009, 10:52 AM
one kid had byakugan and the other had naruto's stripes on his face'''''

princezzhinata
06-20-2009, 10:30 PM
The Byakugan and Sharingan mixture I think should have: temple bulges,mix of lavendar and red color,tomoes,Byakugan pupil,and Sharingan second pupil.:cool:

:shock:
Freaky

NaruNaru
06-20-2009, 10:59 PM
Even if a sharingan user and a byakugan user comes together and has a child, its not a 100% chance that the child will carry both abilities. All the genetic studies and stuff XD

Nick Tasogare
06-20-2009, 11:06 PM
Even if a sharingan user and a byakugan user comes together and has a child, its not a 100% chance that the child will carry both abilities. All the genetic studies and stuff XD

How fricken' incredible would that be though? And, would it be one Sharingan eye, one Byaakugan eye, or would it be a combination eye, or would you be able to use only one at a time, or could either eye become either one? So many possibilites!!! Am I becoming Orochimaru!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::twisted::twist ed::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Kuroda Taishi
06-20-2009, 11:08 PM
None, because Naruto will be with Sakura

Nick Tasogare
06-20-2009, 11:08 PM

Like....NaruTsuna!?!?!?!? Or......NaruTen?!?!?!?!?!?!

Nick Tasogare
06-20-2009, 11:10 PM

Keep dreaming, Kuroda!!! EWWWWWW!!!!!! :lol:

Gamabunta
06-20-2009, 11:11 PM

You wish Kuroda. Sakura will marry Lee. Perhaps then Sakura's offspring will have their massive foreheads covered by massive eyebrows. :D

Nick Tasogare
06-20-2009, 11:13 PM
You wish Kuroda. Sakura will marry Lee. Perhaps then Sakura's offspring will have their massive foreheads covered by massive eyebrows. :D

Oh my God, I can't believe it, I can picture it now. Pink headed bowl cuts, huge foreheads, with thick, pink eyebrows!!! And Super Speed and Super Strength!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gamabunta
06-20-2009, 11:16 PM
LMAO :D. That should be a spinoff series. That's a NaruSaku fans worst nightmare. :D

Nick Tasogare
06-20-2009, 11:20 PM
LMAO :D. That should be a spinoff series. That's a NaruSaku fans worst nightmare. :D

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!! EXCELLENT!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It culd be a reality series called, "Naruto Couplings Gone Bad!"

It could feature SakuLee, InoCho, ShinoInsect, any others?

Nick Tasogare
06-20-2009, 11:22 PM
YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!! EXCELLENT!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It culd be a reality series called, "Naruto Couplings Gone Bad!"

It could feature SakuLee, InoCho, ShinoInsect, any others?

I just made a thread for that very thing.

Gamabunta
06-20-2009, 11:22 PM
Kiba will marry Akamaru.

Just this. lol :D

Self quote for the win.

Naruko-chan
06-21-2009, 12:11 AM
Like....NaruTsuna!?!?!?!? Or......NaruTen?!?!?!?!?!?!

Tsunade's too old, that'd be kinda scary. xD

dragonjinchuriki dj
06-21-2009, 07:42 PM
2 boys 2 girls girls have long blonde hair and can use narutos jutsu and just act like him and boys have short brunnete hair and can use byakugan and gentle fist and are shy like hinata

Death Wish
06-21-2009, 09:49 PM
They won't, I think...

If they did, the boys would be training hard and the girls would like to cook a lot and tend to be shy.

Hinata♥Hyuga
06-21-2009, 09:51 PM
...Yeah.. Hinata can't react to this thread..

I think they would be realy strong and cute cuz they'd have awsome parents X3'''''

Youthful Explosion
06-22-2009, 09:58 AM
Well, they would probably have the Byakugan, but I really doubt they would inherent anything related to the fox (Naruto's whiskers included). I don't think he's inheritable since he was sealed in Naruto, not absorbed into his DNA. Sure, his chakra gets out, but I don't think you pass chakra onto your kids, so that means squat.

Vaan
06-22-2009, 11:53 AM
Um sorry to say but it's most likely Naruto is ending up with Hinata.
Read some of Masashi's interveiws, that may help you understand :)

Where can I find them?Im looking for them but always end up somewhere else :???::???:

NaruHina ftw!!!

If I had to Imagine the kids
a daughter: Hinata's hair lenght from Shippuden,Blonde,Hinata's eyes and Byakugan plus Naruto's talent.

a boy: Hinata's hair colour,byakugan eyes,having sorta Kiba's hairstyle,
and his Talent.

Byakugan+Rasen Shuriken=complete pwnage XD
Oh man that would also mean Naruto and Neji be sorta relative's :eek::eek:

Hebi
06-22-2009, 11:56 AM
*gags*

Kuromaki
06-22-2009, 12:16 PM
Blond haired, tan-skinned, blue-eyed boy + dark/blueish haired, pale-skinned, white-eyed girl = ????

Vaan
06-22-2009, 12:25 PM
Also important......the name!!

Got no idea they would call him or her though.

Mayba Nagato for a boy and Chyio for a girl??no idea =x

Youthful Explosion
06-22-2009, 12:41 PM
Also important......the name!!

Got no idea they would call him or her though.

Mayba Nagato for a boy and Chyio for a girl??no idea =x
Considering recent events, I don't think he'd be choosing Nagato XD. And he already knows a Chiyo, and considering she was an old hag he always called Granny, Naruto probably wouldn't use it for a daughter's name.

Vaan
06-22-2009, 01:22 PM
Considering recent events, I don't think he'd be choosing Nagato XD. And he already knows a Chiyo, and considering she was an old hag he always called Granny, Naruto probably wouldn't use it for a daughter's name.

Just a suggestion like.Cause Im sure it'll be called after someone out of respect.I doubt Jiraya sure he was a sannin but no kid wants to be called after a pervy sage!
"Hey its the pervy sage!" He would have to hear alot of stuff.......

(Big spoiler up ahead.So really think about reading it pls)
Masashi mentions in an interview 1 of Narutos friends WILL die so maybe after that person.

Itachi-Sama
06-22-2009, 03:26 PM
Where can I find them?Im looking for them but always end up somewhere else :???::???:

NaruHina ftw!!!

If I had to Imagine the kids
a daughter: Hinata's hair lenght from Shippuden,Blonde,Hinata's eyes and Byakugan plus Naruto's talent.

a boy: Hinata's hair colour,byakugan eyes,having sorta Kiba's hairstyle,
and his Talent.

Byakugan+Rasen Shuriken=complete pwnage XD
Oh man that would also mean Naruto and Neji be sorta relative's :eek::eek:
Maybe......

FoxBoy2900
06-22-2009, 03:35 PM
Their kids name will be called colin

FoxBoy2900
06-22-2009, 03:36 PM
dont question it it is how its gonna b cause that name pwns

FoxBoy2900
06-22-2009, 03:38 PM
Girl:Blackish+Yellowish hair, white eyes, wiskers across face, pale white skin

Boy:Blonde,White Eyes,Whiskers across face, Whitish Tanish Skin

Kuromaki
06-22-2009, 03:45 PM
Girl:Blackish+Yellowish hair, white eyes, wiskers across face, pale white skin

Boy:Blonde,White Eyes,Whiskers across face, Whitish Tanish Skin
I don't think the kids would have the whiskers, because aren't the whiskers something Naruto got from the Kyubi?

Youthful Explosion
06-22-2009, 03:52 PM
I don't think the kids would have the whiskers, because aren't the whiskers something Naruto got from the Kyubi?
Yeah, I think I said something about that earlier.

Sorry fancharacters, as far as we know, the Kyuubi isn't a genetically inheritable trait. It's sealed up inside Naruto, and the only thing that's getting out is chakra, and chakra is not inheritable (it's a naturally created energy source your body makes, if my memory serves).

slayer95
06-22-2009, 05:16 PM
yes it is. I can picture it now, :shock:, sould have not pictured it :mad:, it's just to gross.

FoxBoy2900
06-23-2009, 05:50 PM
well if u ask me the kyuubi whiskers are more like naruto's trademark(besides his jumpsuit)

and without those naruto would look soooooo different so at least 1 of the kids would get them

FoxBoy2900
06-23-2009, 05:52 PM
and weve never seen naruto without the whiskers so u dont know if they were there when he was born or not it could be his birthmark

NaruNaru
06-23-2009, 06:45 PM
Just a suggestion like.Cause Im sure it'll be called after someone out of respect.I doubt Jiraya sure he was a sannin but no kid wants to be called after a pervy sage!
"Hey its the pervy sage!" He would have to hear alot of stuff.......

(Big spoiler up ahead.So really think about reading it pls)
Masashi mentions in an interview 1 of Narutos friends WILL die so maybe after that person.
Haha you found that spoiler when you were trying to search up the interviews of Masashi :D
But did he really say one of narutos friends? I thought it said a person who was important to Naruto XD

Youthful Explosion
06-23-2009, 06:45 PM
and weve never seen naruto without the whiskers so u dont know if they were there when he was born or not it could be his birthmark
Well, considering his Tailed Beast is a fox, and everytime he taps into its power the whiskers get more pronounced, it is very safe to assume that they are there due to the fox's influence.

NaruNaru
06-24-2009, 06:06 AM
You're probably right. Naruto's mother and father never had whiskers either, so...

Vaan
06-24-2009, 06:19 AM
You're probably right. Naruto's mother and father never had whiskers either, so...

He just has them cause of the fox I think.
I think Masashi gave him then in order to distinguish Naruto from his father.

Kon
06-24-2009, 07:26 AM
lol >_< i wonder what would happen if two different clans had kids...o.o
thatd be awsome uchiyuga lol having the power of sharingan and byakugan would rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL

princezzhinata
06-24-2009, 07:36 AM
thatd be awsome uchiyuga lol having the power of sharingan and byakugan would rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lolz! "Uchihyuga"? :lol: I cracked out so much! XD

Rashenshuriken
06-24-2009, 07:39 AM
Naruto and Hinata will get married and have a kid with Hinatas Hairstyle with yellow hair and whiskers on the face and it will be a girl

Kon
06-24-2009, 07:44 AM
Naruto and Hinata will get married and have a kid with Hinatas Hairstyle with yellow hair and whiskers on the face and it will be a girl
wat lol lol lol lol lol lol lol :lol: