PDA

View Full Version : Black vs Susanoo. Spar.

Noctis Arashi
07-25-2010, 09:12 AM
Alrighty.
Distance: 8 yards (starting)
Limitations: I will be using hand to hand only, perhaps shikai if needed.

Black goes first. =d

XxblackxX
07-25-2010, 09:43 AM
*As I notice my opponent accepts my challenge, I form a cero blade down my arm, as I charge a flaming cero in my other hand. I sonindo above him, and I shoot the cero. As I do this, flames begin to swirls around the spot I was previously in. The flames begin to grow as they take the form of a spiral dragon. I then sonindo behind my opponent and I attempt to stab him with the cero blade as the spiral flaming dragon quickly zooms towards him.*

Noctis Arashi
07-25-2010, 09:49 AM
*As I notice my opponent accepts my challenge, I form a cero blade down my arm, as I charge a flaming cero in my other hand. I sonindo above him, and I shoot the cero. As I do this, flames begin to swirls around the spot I was previously in. The flames begin to grow as they take the form of a spiral dragon. I then sonindo behind my opponent and I attempt to stab him with the cero blade as the spiral flaming dragon quickly zooms towards him.*
*I quickly shunpo behind you to avoid your cero, this also causes your own dragon to fly directly at you. I quickly deliver a spinning kick to your back, causing many fractures and will send you flying. This is due to the fact that my gloves and boots absorb sp in the area, causing me to grow in speed and power. As you should hopefully go flying, I shunpo along side you. As you begin to slow down, I deliver a spinning kick down ward, directly on your stomach, into the ground as a crater forms from impact.*

XxblackxX
07-25-2010, 10:06 AM
*I quickly shunpo behind you to avoid your cero, this also causes your own dragon to fly directly at you. I quickly deliver a spinning kick to your back, causing many fractures and will send you flying. This is due to the fact that my gloves and boots absorb sp in the area, causing me to grow in speed and power. As you should hopefully go flying, I shunpo along side you. As you begin to slow down, I deliver a spinning kick down ward, directly on your stomach, into the ground as a crater forms from impact.*

*As you shunpo away and the spiraling dragon flies towards me with great speed, I quickly sonindo up, allowing me to avoid it and your kick and fly towards you once again. I then draw my zanpaktou, surrounding itself in flames, I slash it towards you many times, causing flaming needles fly towards you win great amounts of speed. I then sonindo behind you, and I quickly bring my knee up and I knee you in the back, causing you to stumble foreword. As you hopefully do, I charge forewords , bring ing my zanpaktou in front of me and I attempt to stab you.*

Noctis Arashi
07-25-2010, 10:10 AM
*As you shunpo away and the spiraling dragon flies towards me with great speed, I quickly sonindo up, allowing me to avoid it and your kick and fly towards you once again. I then draw my zanpaktou, surrounding itself in flames, I slash it towards you many times, causing flaming needles fly towards you win great amounts of speed. I then sonindo behind you, and I quickly bring my knee up and I knee you in the back, causing you to stumble foreword. As you hopefully do, I charge forewords , bring ing my zanpaktou in front of me and I attempt to stab you.*
*I once again shunpo behind you, making you stumble forward into your own needles. I attempt to grab you by the collar, throwing you into the ground*
I'm bored.

XxblackxX
07-25-2010, 10:17 AM
*I once again shunpo behind you, making you stumble forward into your own needles. I attempt to grab you by the collar, throwing you into the ground*
I'm bored.

I guess I'm not the fun to fight since I don't put up much of a challenge...

*As my own needles fly towards me, I surround myself in flames, absorbing the needles. I then burn you as you touch me and push me to the ground.*

Noctis Arashi
07-25-2010, 11:33 AM
I guess I'm not the fun to fight since I don't put up much of a challenge...

*As my own needles fly towards me, I surround myself in flames, absorbing the needles. I then burn you as you touch me and push me to the ground.*
Meh.
*You attempt to burn me, only to realize that I am unharmed. The heat does nothing to my hands due to the gloves I am wearing. My attack continues through.*