PDA

View Full Version : Hally vs Dark: Rematch of the Century!!

Hally
07-24-2010, 03:30 PM
Now Dark respond for once. If you dont I win by default
Battle Type: Blood Bath!

Hally goes 1st.

Hally
07-24-2010, 03:38 PM
*I walk outside the castle and spot Dark in the distance. I smirk and hide my sp moveing fast behind a tree not making a sound. I peak around the tree as I see him walk and point my finger toward him firing a rotational cero beam from the finger tip. This silver rotational beam has enhanced slicing power and will slice into defences and heirro. I have it aimed toward his head. The moment it is released from my finger I have disappeared entirely from behing the tree and and an afterimage is left in my place. I used my advanced sonido to do this. I appear mid range behind him with my sp conceild as I pull out two long blades.

One is long black and jagged spirling with sp and the other is long and silver spirling with silver sp. I place the two together and spin them around releasing a massive blast of my superheated sp shooting directly towards you. The rotational superheated sp will literally burn you to a crip killing you. The rotational power of my sp will tear through your skin leaving you a burned bloody mess. Once I release that sp I advance sonido high up in a tree charging 5 cero blades on each of my finger tips of my free hand and wait for your counter* Come on Dark show me what you've got.

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
07-24-2010, 04:04 PM
Hally:SHOW ME YA MOVES!!!

ehh sorry hal,i gota go.ill reply 1st (maybe 55th) thing when i get back.

Hally
07-24-2010, 04:07 PM
You dont reply I win by defult. You have till tommorrow

junchurikioftheleaf
07-24-2010, 04:08 PM
hally u might as well win anyways

Hally
07-24-2010, 06:10 PM
Lolz I win!!!! Ya I beat dark in 1 move.

junchurikioftheleaf
07-24-2010, 06:16 PM
no you still have....like 3 hours by my time

Hally
07-24-2010, 06:51 PM
Lolz see at least I do respond to your moves. He will never

junchurikioftheleaf
07-24-2010, 06:54 PM
he responded to me....but i killed him after 3 moves

Hally
07-24-2010, 07:00 PM
Lolz I know.

junchurikioftheleaf
07-24-2010, 07:02 PM
mabye he fell asleep?

Hally
07-24-2010, 07:05 PM
Silly dark.

Hally
07-25-2010, 08:30 PM
*sigh* 1 hit kill for hally.............Dark........honestly............ .my espada are hopeless. Some of them.......

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
07-27-2010, 06:17 PM
*I walk outside the castle and spot Dark in the distance. I smirk and hide my sp moveing fast behind a tree not making a sound. I peak around the tree as I see him walk and point my finger toward him firing a rotational cero beam from the finger tip. This silver rotational beam has enhanced slicing power and will slice into defences and heirro. I have it aimed toward his head. The moment it is released from my finger I have disappeared entirely from behing the tree and and an afterimage is left in my place. I used my advanced sonido to do this. I appear mid range behind him with my sp conceild as I pull out two long blades.

One is long black and jagged spirling with sp and the other is long and silver spirling with silver sp. I place the two together and spin them around releasing a massive blast of my superheated sp shooting directly towards you. The rotational superheated sp will literally burn you to a crip killing you. The rotational power of my sp will tear through your skin leaving you a burned bloody mess. Once I release that sp I advance sonido high up in a tree charging 5 cero blades on each of my finger tips of my free hand and wait for your counter* Come on Dark show me what you've got.

As I awake from my long sleep (Thank you Jun xD),i decide to take a stroll through Menos Forest.As I am walking,I see this rotational cero beam headed for me.Reacting quickly,i stab my right side,pulling out a long black katana.It's name is La Guerra and it has the power to cut through SP/SE in motion.I soon slice the cero beam in half,and both halves fly around me.This beam couldnt have come from anyone else except for one particular person.The reiatsu coming off of the beam felt fimilar,and I immediatly know who it is.Hally,a good friend of mine.It seems she's challenged me to a fight,annd I see her with her blades drawn.I soon stab my left side and pull out a short grey wakizashi.This one's name is La Rabia,which can cut through elements.When this super heated SP makes its way to me,i point La Guerra at the wave,slicing it right in half,keeping me safe.
"So you have a superheated SP too? It seems fire is popular among us..."

When you AS (advanced sonido) up to the tree,I point at you with my right hand while still holding the katana,with my fingers (index and thumb) in the shape of a gun.

"Bala Flash"

Soon,basically hundreds of purple balas shoot at you.The Bala Flash will follow my hand if I move it,as long as it stays in the same shape of a gun.

Hally
07-27-2010, 06:47 PM
As I awake from my long sleep (Thank you Jun xD),i decide to take a stroll through Menos Forest.As I am walking,I see this rotational cero beam headed for me.Reacting quickly,i stab my right side,pulling out a long black katana.It's name is La Guerra and it has the power to cut through SP/SE in motion.I soon slice the cero beam in half,and both halves fly around me.This beam couldnt have come from anyone else except for one particular person.The reiatsu coming off of the beam felt fimilar,and I immediatly know who it is.Hally,a good friend of mine.It seems she's challenged me to a fight,annd I see her with her blades drawn.I soon stab my left side and pull out a short grey wakizashi.This one's name is La Rabia,which can cut through elements.When this super heated SP makes its way to me,i point La Guerra at the wave,slicing it right in half,keeping me safe.
"So you have a superheated SP too? It seems fire is popular among us..."

When you AS (advanced sonido) up to the tree,I point at you with my right hand while still holding the katana,with my fingers (index and thumb) in the shape of a gun.

"Bala Flash"

Soon,basically hundreds of purple balas shoot at you.The Bala Flash will follow my hand if I move it,as long as it stays in the same shape of a gun.

*I see these bala come at me and since I am in the distance I have plenty of time to react to the balas fast speed. I simply open my free hand while jumping out of the tree sonidoing back away from the attack as I release a massive black cero that explodes out from my hand.* Black Cero of Death * By the time I have unleashed the cero from my hand the bala will have reached in close range to me so to evade what could be a deadly explosion of power, I advance sonido with immense speed sonidoing far back into the distance. The bala and massive cero collide causing a widespread explosion tearing apart trees and threatening to engulf you in the process while destroying the bala you release. If it makes contact you will receive fatal burns all over your body. My black cero of death is a special cero that once released will explode on contact with what it hits exploding the attack creating a devastating explosion.

I sonido down to the ground landing.* Is that the best you can do dark. *I quickly focus a layer of sp around my body which hardens into a condensed sp shield while I enhance my heirro to its max. I then advance sonido toward you. I appear in front of you with the black part of my blade plunging my sword forward. I attempt to stab you all over your body in the matter of a few seconds with the black part of my blade made for slicing into defenses and energy and heirro. I stab my blade toward your left lung, right lung, heart, neck and stomach. However I am not done with my assault. I swiftly sonido out of your sight again leaving and afterimage behind as I appear behind you swinging my blade across your back attempting to slash you 20 times attempting to literally tear your back apart leaving massive wounds all over your body bleeding torrents of blood enough to make you bleed out and die in a matter of seconds. If these attacks hit you will die. I sonido into the distance and my blade begins to spark with a blackish silver electricity*

Hally
07-27-2010, 07:03 PM
The explosion is widspread I hope you do realize that all the bala would be engulfed by the explosion and the explosion would head toward you. Is it correct to say bala or balas because bala as in I destroyed all the bala sounds more accurate. Bala would then act as a singular and a plural correct. If I am wrong then shoot me for my bad grammar and spelling. You know what I mean.

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
07-27-2010, 07:15 PM
*I see these bala come at me and since I am in the distance I have plenty of time to react to the balas fast speed. I simply open my free hand while jumping out of the tree sonidoing back away from the attack as I release a massive black cero that explodes out from my hand.* Black Cero of Death * By the time I have unleashed the cero from my hand the bala will have reached in close range to me so to evade what could be a deadly explosion of power, I advance sonido with immense speed sonidoing far back into the distance. The bala and massive cero collide causing a widespread explosion tearing apart trees and threatening to engulf you in the process while destroying the bala you release. If it makes contact you will receive fatal burns all over your body. My black cero of death is a special cero that once released will explode on contact with what it hits exploding the attack creating a devastating explosion.

I sonido down to the ground landing.* Is that the best you can do dark. *I quickly focus a layer of sp around my body which hardens into a condensed sp shield while I enhance my heirro to its max. I then advance sonido toward you. I appear in front of you with the black part of my blade plunging my sword forward. I attempt to stab you all over your body in the matter of a few seconds with the black part of my blade made for slicing into defenses and energy and heirro. I stab my blade toward your left lung, right lung, heart, neck and stomach. However I am not done with my assault. I swiftly sonido out of your sight again leaving and afterimage behind as I appear behind you swinging my blade across your back attempting to slash you 20 times attempting to literally tear your back apart leaving massive wounds all over your body bleeding torrents of blood enough to make you bleed out and die in a matter of seconds. If these attacks hit you will die. I sonido into the distance and my blade begins to spark with a blackish silver electricity*
It appears while i've been sleeping,Hally has gone blind.I see you sonido back and shoot your BCOD at the balas.I am not phased by the explosion at all,infact all I do is AS out of range from the explosion,but still firing off balas.I then stop once you make your sheild.I activate my special Chinara eyes,which look almost like a blue version of Sasuke's Mangekyo,except without all the lines,just dots.Once you AS to me,i follow every trace of your movements,and use La Guerra to block your attacks and secretly,I am breaking down your movements with my eyes,making it seem like you are swinging at a snail's pace to me.Once you sonido leaving the afterimage,I already know it is not you infront of me,because of my Chinara.I swiftly and almost gracefully spin,blocking your slashes with the shorter La Rabia,while I attack you and the AI with the Long La Guerra.I try to slash you at the neck as i spin,also blocking any swings.I then stop when you sonido away.I see your blade sparking with electricity.I think for a second,and then put my blade back "inside" of me.

"Thinking of using my blades like a lightning rod?"

I then create a trident of SE and hold it with both hands.I point the trident at you,and take away all traces of my existance (like SP,SE,scent,ect) and begin firing a barrage of ceros at you,but these ceros are different.These ceros are extremly strong,and will break through anything they touch,yet they take only a second to charge.

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
07-27-2010, 07:22 PM
Ugh Hally reply quicker.Now i'm totally amped up and i want bloodshed quick.

Hally
07-27-2010, 07:32 PM
It appears while i've been sleeping,Hally has gone blind.I see you sonido back and shoot your BCOD at the balas.I am not phased by the explosion at all,infact all I do is AS out of range from the explosion,but still firing off balas.I then stop once you make your sheild.I activate my special Chinara eyes,which look almost like a blue version of Sasuke's Mangekyo,except without all the lines,just dots.Once you AS to me,i follow every trace of your movements,and use La Guerra to block your attacks and secretly,I am breaking down your movements with my eyes,making it seem like you are swinging at a snail's pace to me.Once you sonido leaving the afterimage,I already know it is not you infront of me,because of my Chinara.I swiftly and almost gracefully spin,blocking your slashes with the shorter La Rabia,while I attack you and the AI with the Long La Guerra.I try to slash you at the neck as i spin,also blocking any swings.I then stop when you sonido away.I see your blade sparking with electricity.I think for a second,and then put my blade back "inside" of me.

I then create a trident of SE and hold it with both hands.I point the trident at you,and take away all traces of my existance (like SP,SE,scent,ect) and begin firing a barrage of ceros at you,but these ceros are different.These ceros are extremly strong,and will break through anything they touch,yet they take only a second to charge.

Alright training time. I am lost offically. You have to counter my slashes before you use an attack on me. Read the black part. To me it sounds like this. You block my attacks while attacking me at the same time which would mean I would have to go back in time to block your attacks I believe which is called time manipulation

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
07-27-2010, 07:38 PM
Alright training time. I am lost offically. You have to counter my slashes before you use an attack on me. Read the black part. To me it sounds like this. You block my attacks while attacking me at the same time which would mean I would have to go back in time to block your attacks I believe which is called time manipulation

Basically I started spinning,and with my wakizahi i blocked the slashes you sent at me.But while I'm blocking the 20 slashes,I am attempting to slash your neck while I'm spinning,with the katana,but with my wakizashi I block your swings while i attack

You acually can block the slash i send to your neck,while I stop your swings.Katanas are fairly long.If I were you,I would tilt my sword so then i can block the slashes coming to my neck.

Hally
07-27-2010, 07:45 PM
Basically I started spinning,and with my wakizahi i blocked the slashes you sent at me.But while I'm blocking the 20 slashes,I am attempting to slash your neck while I'm spinning,with the katana,but with my wakizashi I block your swings while i attack

You acually can block the slash i send to your neck,while I stop your swings.Katanas are fairly long

I could but I am pretty sure its time manipluation but not 100 percent sure. Its one of those iffy things. I dont think its that big of a deal but in a war situation could get you disqualified but not 100 percent sure. Its just went the DE war comes again I want us to have all this stuff perfected. There will be judges again I am pretty sure. Well I will counter any way cause its a fun fight but I will check to see if it will get us disquallified if we have another DE war.

Hidan of the Mist
07-27-2010, 07:49 PM
Not gonna happen. Its espada vs vizards again

Hally
07-27-2010, 08:17 PM
Well I want las noches back

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
07-27-2010, 08:25 PM
And I want a counter `:|

Hally
07-27-2010, 08:49 PM

*You begin to block my attack and then swing at my neck. I quickly duck as the blade flyes past the top of my head not even touching me. As you seemingly disappear. The moment you fire your 1st cero I sense the sp in it. I use this to detect exactly where the ceros are coming from to evade them. I quickly sonido out of sight and out of the path of the ceros so fast I leave 4 afterimages behind in my place that get hit. I evade all the ceros with my sonido easy. I hide my sp and hide behind a tree. I activate my enhanced sight as my eyes turn black with silver pupils. I look around scanning the area and I spot you.* Hello Dark I can see you. Nice try but sneak attacks like that don't work.

*I sonido out of sight and appear above you mid range with my blade pointed toward you. I release my blackish silver electricity as it spreads out toward you like a massive electrical wall. The wall is sparking with black electricity with silver bolts shooting from it toward you. I attempt ti have the wall engulf you and wrap around you like a net of electricity as I guide it with my sp infused into it. The black lightning will cause massive electrical burns all over your body while the silver bolts infused with my sp condensed in a sharp slicing form can easily pierce into your defenses. The silver bolts will shoot out at you fast attempting to pierce into you body. By this point the electricity will then have entered inside your body with my special sp. The lighting will electrocute you internally frying your organs and killing you in a matter of seconds*

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
07-27-2010, 09:04 PM
*You begin to block my attack and then swing at my neck. I quickly duck as the blade flyes past the top of my head not even touching me. As you seemingly disappear. The moment you fire your 1st cero I sense the sp in it. I use this to detect exactly where the ceros are coming from to evade them. I quickly sonido out of sight and out of the path of the ceros so fast I leave 4 afterimages behind in my place that get hit. I evade all the ceros with my sonido easy. I hide my sp and hide behind a tree. I activate my enhanced sight as my eyes turn black with silver pupils. I look around scanning the area and I spot you.* Hello Dark I can see you. Nice try but sneak attacks like that don't work.

*I sonido out of sight and appear above you mid range with my blade pointed toward you. I release my blackish silver electricity as it spreads out toward you like a massive electrical wall. The wall is sparking with black electricity with silver bolts shooting from it toward you. I attempt ti have the wall engulf you and wrap around you like a net of electricity as I guide it with my sp infused into it. The black lightning will cause massive electrical burns all over your body while the silver bolts infused with my sp condensed in a sharp slicing form can easily pierce into your defenses. The silver bolts will shoot out at you fast attempting to pierce into you body. By this point the electricity will then have entered inside your body with my special sp. The lighting will electrocute you internally frying your organs and killing you in a matter of seconds*
But,I want you to see me! :twisted:

The AI's must have died from the ceros,since you used them when you sonidoed out of the path of the first cero.You soon descover where "I" am,and send down the lightning,attempting to severly burn me and slice me.I let this net hit,and soon you should find out that it isin't me,but an after image that dies.I soon appear behind you,with the traces of me vanished completly,and slash you on the right shoulder,with black SE leaking into you,and I sonido itno the sky after the slash.

"You see,when i took all traces of me away,I also created an afterimage of me in place.It wasn't hard to do acually,but i couldnt move a muscle inorder to.It acually takes a somewhat large amount of SP to do this.I hid while you evaded the ceros and attacked."

While I talk to you,the Black SE on you turns into black fires with no temp. and not burning you.This happenes from immediate contact with your body

"Now,prepare for it.

Caos Char-Nivel Uno!"

The Black fires quickly burn out,and soon,the pain of being dipped in some thing 1,000 degrees engulfs your whole body this time,down to every cell's nucleus.As this happens,Black Dots appear all over you.

"Kuroi Bakuatsu-Phase 1"

Black dots should appear all over you now.They will also line up agianst your arteries.They then Send off a giant explosion from each dot,and form the explosion,black fires engulf you,burning you this time.Soon,black fire worms from the fire start eating at your flesh,burning you as they go down to the bone.

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
07-27-2010, 09:44 PM
Hally....are you avoiding Char :lol:

/Does the Chicken Dance.

HAHAHA!!!!

Hally
07-30-2010, 03:14 PM
But,I want you to see me! :twisted:

The AI's must have died from the ceros,since you used them when you sonidoed out of the path of the first cero.You soon descover where "I" am,and send down the lightning,attempting to severly burn me and slice me.I let this net hit,and soon you should find out that it isin't me,but an after image that dies.I soon appear behind you,with the traces of me vanished completly,and slash you on the right shoulder,with black SE leaking into you,and I sonido itno the sky after the slash.

"You see,when i took all traces of me away,I also created an afterimage of me in place.It wasn't hard to do acually,but i couldnt move a muscle inorder to.It acually takes a somewhat large amount of SP to do this.I hid while you evaded the ceros and attacked."

While I talk to you,the Black SE on you turns into black fires with no temp. and not burning you.This happenes from immediate contact with your body

"Now,prepare for it.

Caos Char-Nivel Uno!"

The Black fires quickly burn out,and soon,the pain of being dipped in some thing 1,000 degrees engulfs your whole body this time,down to every cell's nucleus.As this happens,Black Dots appear all over you.

"Kuroi Bakuatsu-Phase 1"

Black dots should appear all over you now.They will also line up agianst your arteries.They then Send off a giant explosion from each dot,and form the explosion,black fires engulf you,burning you this time.Soon,black fire worms from the fire start eating at your flesh,burning you as they go down to the bone.

Just to let you know you can not hide your sp 100 percent you can only attempt. To make yourself unsensable is gm silly. Hells no!
*I notice I attack and kill your clone as my eyes widen. I focus on my ability to detect sp and sense a very low level sp behind me. I spin around swiftly with my blade coated in sp as I see you with my special enhanced vision. You swing your blade at me and I swing mine up as the two blades collide. You attempt to hit me with your sp which would now have to travel through my blade and into my system causing char. To ensure I do not get hit by this attack I focus more sp into my blade causing it to collide with the sp from your char pushing it out of my blade causing an explosion as I advanced sonido back evading the explosion.

I see you sonido into the sky as I remai uneffected by char and your black dots do not just majically appear since your sp would 1s have to touch me. So the rest of your attack is officailly canceld out and I am unhnamed. I smile. * Now Dark I suppose we shall put things to the next level. Release or die. *I raise my sword into the air and focus my sp*

Ascend Sovereign Dragoness Halliellia * Suddenly all around us the ground itself begins to shake immensely as my sp begins to spiral around me and release from my body into every direction in another wide spread explosion that will literally obliterate anything in its path as my sp rises to heightened levels attempting to catch you in the explosion as well. Once the explosion settles you see me standing there. My eyes gleam with a golden radiance as my sight is enhanced greatly.

On my back I sprout 4 massive wings that are golden and silver in radiance will sharp edges along them much like blades. My hollow bone piece around my head now sprouts long twisted horns that glow with radiance as my entire body is surrounded by a golden radiance that is highly condensed much like a sp amour used to protect me. Long claws form along both my hands as I continue to hold my zanpaktou as it grows in length and gleams with spiraling sp. 5 long tails sprout from behind me all covered in spikes with long pointed tips that are as sharp as blades.* Now witness the power of my newly revised 1st release.

*I focus as I spin my blade around releasing sp from my blade. This sp is molded in such away to create 3 clones resembling my image in my 1st release. I smile as my 3 clones take off with an advanced form of sonido. These are specialized clones that can attack and defend and last up to about 3 turns possibly. They however are not nearly as powerful as me but can pack a deadly punch. Each clone sonidos toward. One appears behind you, one in front and one above. The one in front of you shoots its 5 tails toward your chest attempting to stab you right into your chest which will puncture your lungs and heart. It also fires a cero from its mouth attempting to burn you severely.

The one behind you slams the black part of its blade toward your back attempting to slice right into your defenses and release my specialized explosive superheated sp inside your body literally causing you to explode from the inside out. The one above you lashes her tails toward your skull attempting to have them pierce right into your skull slicing into your brains which will kill you. As all this is Going on I have placed my free clawed hand onto the ground releasing a massive golden cero into the ground infused with my superheated explosive sp. The cero bursts out of the ground from behind you attempting to hit you directly exploding and burning your skin to the bone literally obliterating you into nothing* Golden Cero of Radiance! Not as powerful as my sublimation cero but still extremely explosive and deadly. *I remain in the distance and focus sp into my blade as it erupts into a golden flame.*

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
07-30-2010, 04:15 PM
*I focus as I spin my blade around releasing sp from my blade. This sp is molded in such away to create 3 clones resembling my image in my 1st release. I smile as my 3 clones take off with an advanced form of sonido. These are specialized clones that can attack and defend and last up to about 3 turns possibly. They however are not nearly as powerful as me but can pack a deadly punch. Each clone sonidos toward. One appears behind you, one in front and one above. The one in front of you shoots its 5 tails toward your chest attempting to stab you right into your chest which will puncture your lungs and heart. It also fires a cero from its mouth attempting to burn you severely.

The one behind you slams the black part of its blade toward your back attempting to slice right into your defenses and release my specialized explosive superheated sp inside your body literally causing you to explode from the inside out. The one above you lashes her tails toward your skull attempting to have them pierce right into your skull slicing into your brains which will kill you. As all this is Going on I have placed my free clawed hand onto the ground releasing a massive golden cero into the ground infused with my superheated explosive sp. The cero bursts out of the ground from behind you attempting to hit you directly exploding and burning your skin to the bone literally obliterating you into nothing* Golden Cero of Radiance! Not as powerful as my sublimation cero but still extremely explosive and deadly. *I remain in the distance and focus sp into my blade as it erupts into a golden flame.*

[Cut out the other stuff to focus on your Release]

.I quickly Advanced Sonido higher into the air,trying to avoid these explosions.

When these clones come at me,I cut the tails of the 1st one that attacks me.I also cut through the cero with La Rabia,and make sure the 2 halves of cero hit the other 2 Clones,damaging them too.I also stab the 1st clone with La Guerra,which will leave lightning in the clonemelectrocuting it and hopefully sending it flying down to the ground with inner electrical burns.I then create a black SP mist around me,which should stop the blade in its tracks,and feed itself along the blade.If the mist makes contact with the 2nd clone,the clone will be enveloped in mist and be severely burned/cut up,As the next clone comes at me shooting it’s tails at my head,the mist stops the tails,and goes on the clone,burning it/shredding into pieces.

then feel the presence of this cero,so I cover La Rabia completely in black SE,and I swing it right at the cero,hopefully stopping the cero in its tracks,but not cutting it.Istart charging a white cero right from La Guerra,and it lets out a flash,and in an instant,it shreds through the cero.

“That was a Flash Cero.t swiftly cuts thorugh SE/SP too.I modeled this Cero after La Rabia.Now Hally,here‘s what you‘ve been waiting for”

As say these words,I point my Zapakuto’s at you.

Repent,Caotico!

Soon a mass of SE swirls around me and shoots out into the air,while my SP skyrockets to insane levels.The SE that shot up rains down upon me,and I transform From 7’2”,to 8’9”.White wings,claws,and 5 white devil tails sharper than blades come out of me.In addition,my face is half hollowfied,with half of it white with a glowing red iris with black scleria.I also have blood red markings on my body,in addition to half an upside down heart marking on my the hollowfied side (left) of my face.The hollowfied side of my face also gains one horn that is sharp,and points in a 40 degree angle into the air.

In addition to my appearance,my blades have changed.They are now twin double Helix Blades,and both are the length of a katana’s blade alone.Tey still have their old names and abilities though,and even new abilities.La Guerra has the ability to cut flesh now,and La Rabia only smashes down on flesh and bones,ect.

Soon,Black SE pours out of my blades,and engulfs the whole battlefeild,leaving no escape area.

“Nightmare Oscura”

in this blackness,my SP is flowing like crazy, pounding down at you.The ground crumbles away,leaving only air to fight in.All visibility is lost,Unless a special eye is used.Upon my released,I’ve gained my Chinara.Due to my SP being everywhere,it will take your sences,except for sight.

I soon make some SP cut your shoudler by directing it,and it will enter your injury.

The Black SP in you turns into black fires with no temp. and not burning you.This happenes from immediate contact with your body

"Now,Redo!

Caos Char-Nivel Uno!"

The Black fires quickly burn out,and soon,the pain of being dipped in some thing 10,000 degrees engulfs your whole body this time,down to every cell's nucleus.As this happens,Black Dots appear all over you.

"Kuroi Bakuatsu-Phase 1"

Hally
07-30-2010, 04:20 PM
Your move is confusing. wth???? are you missing part of your move??

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
07-30-2010, 04:26 PM
fixed.

Hally
07-30-2010, 05:45 PM
*As you transform I swiftly advance sonido into the far distance. I wrap my wings around my body into a double layer defence. 2 wings are larger enough to wrap around my entire body above and under me and all around me. The 2nd set of wings acts as a double layer. The moment my wings wrap around my body a golden radient light begins to illuminate around me. The sp around my wings hardens into a dense shell thickening and forming into a golden metalic substance. In appearance I look like I am surrounded by a huge golden metalic sphere. The outer edge begins to spiral around with immense golden sp rotating faster and faster and transfereing into my wind element infused with a massive amount of sp.

The moment your sp engulfs the area I explode a massive blast of my rotational sp infused wind as it rotates at an immense force creating wind speeds of over 150 miles per hour which is the force of a level 5 hurricane. The sp and wind collides with your dark sp literally blowinging it away while exploding creating a massive widspread explosion that literally threatens to tear anything in its path apart. I remain inside my defence and any explosion will be deflected away by my sheild and I will remain unharmed as a layer of my sp still spirles around my sphere. Your sp if it still lashes out will collide with my rotational sp as it gets deflected away and explodes leaving me unharmed. Your sp doesnt even touch me due to my layered defence. I then pull in the majority of my sp back into my body but only my sp. I contain it and unwrap my wings as they go back to normal. I keep a thick layer of my own golden sp around my entire body as it hardenes into an armour of condenced sp. You are still unable to even touch me with your sp and I remain unharmed and your attack fails again* Char wont work on me silly. If you rely on that move you are going to die.

*before I even finish those words I have sonidoed into the air above you mid range with my wings spread and my blade flaming* Golden Flames: Inferno of Destruction. *I then swing my blade down toward you releaseing the flames as they spread out fast engulfing the area. The sp all around the area acts as a source of oxygen for the flames causing them to gain in strength and temperature. The more sp is released the stronger the flames will become. It can not burn through sp however using an sp defence will only cause the flames to cling and surround the defence superheating around you. The heat alone will begin to roast you to death inside a sp defence. Eventually it will grow to a maximum level and reach a temperature that will literally incinerate somthing in a second. At this point it will explode causing a massive widspread explosion of flames into every direction obliterating anything in its path. To ensure I do not become engulfed, the moment I release the flames I advance sonido away far in the distance. The flames attempt to grow and literally obliterate you.

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
08-18-2010, 09:31 PM
Sorry I didn't Rememebr this and then suddenly rememebred today.I will respond timorrow

Shino Hatake
08-21-2010, 05:54 PM
Dark? You make me sad. I never got a counter from you...

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
08-28-2010, 12:06 PM
lololol,I open word processor and there i find my counter.I just need to add some thigns to it

Shino Hatake
08-28-2010, 12:18 PM
HAHAHAHAH! That is funny. Copy it into parts not all as one.

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
09-19-2010, 10:15 AM
Once these level 5 Hurricane winds form,I make the black mist around me again.This time,the mist makes a box around me,protecting me from the winds and explosion,and I break the box with a poke inside of it.The winds have only stopped the Dark SP's movement though,and it still engulfs the field.I then laugh as these fires gather around me,and they use my SP.I snap,and then The SP everywhere starts to become "dull" and in an instant,the traces of SP wither away.

"It's my SP Hally,I can use it any way I want..."

I then point La Guerra at some of the fires,and I Advance Sondio all around,sweeping out the fies with La Guerra,and they are absorbed into my blade and purified, and the energy of the fires travel into 9 X shaped scars all over my body.

You know...this Dark SP is becoming a nuisance to me.

I then break away the Dark SP,showing the ground and everything stil intact,and I fly up to the skys of Hueco Mundo,where I open 1 out of 9 seals.Immediately after I open the seal,black blood comes out of it.my black blood atatches itself to my finger,and i pull on my blood like a thread,and a ball of black flesh coevred in black blood comes out,yet i only have a tiny hole on the scar

I then eat the ball,and hidden SP is added to my 1st release SP.I then make my SP skyrocket,and the ground under me cracks from everywhere,and rocks pull themselves out of the ground.the massive SP should bring any low level arrancars,espada,and any hollows menos and under to their knees,as hurricane level winds emit from around me,which grow larger and slice at everything

My muscles then harden even more,and grow alittle bit,as i put my arms and legs apart,making me look like an X with my arms and legs,and the winds intensify.I then start glowing,and the glowing grows larger,making me coated in a green transparent ball,and you should be on your knees,as SP bangs on your back,hopefully breaking some of your bones.I then break out of the green orb,and a mass of energy emits from me,and an explosion of creating,destroying ANYTHING,even energy based, within a 200 meter radius of me

Hally
09-19-2010, 10:55 AM
Lolz dark you are crazy...

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
09-19-2010, 10:55 AM
That I am

Hally
09-19-2010, 10:58 AM
Right we are both in release form. I cant really remeber this fight much so I need to think but once I grasp where we are and what has happened so far I will counter. I may have to read the whole fight over

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
09-19-2010, 01:27 PM
Alright

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
09-19-2010, 03:16 PM
/Hums and waits