PDA

View Full Version : Sakura to the next level.

mrsticky005
07-24-2010, 09:01 AM
Sakura thus far has been...not so great....Okay let's not mince words.
Sakura fails. But can we really blame the girl? Kishimoto has been giving all the screen time to Naruto and Sasuke and they get all the training. The only training we see Sakura get is with Princess Tsunade to revive a dying fish or whatever. Sakura has plenty reason to get better but she's not.
We've seen too much of Sakura being weak. Too much of her failing.
I think it's time we brought Sakura to the next level. and I think there might be someone who can help. Kabuto Yes, that's right. The four eyes who only knows cold hard logic will make for an excellent teacher for Sakura. I don't think Kabuto will necessarily help Sakura out of the sheer goodness of his heart but because he shares a common interest in getting rid of Akatsuki. Sure, Kabuto has teamed up with Madara but that could very well be a front. It's like Madara has said, Kabuto betrayed Akatsuki.
Kabuto would make for a great teacher because he's so different
from Sakura that Sakura could learn a lot from him and Kabuto could learn a lot from her. Kabuto even revived her from the 4 tails Naruto attack so we got some history with them two. Most importantly is that Kabuto is a genius with using medical jutsu as a lethal weapon. Kabuto was able to go toe to toe with Princess Tsunade who while may be rather lame now was
able to give Orochimaru a good trashing. But anywho as said before Kabuto can teach Sakura to use her medical jutsu as an offense. Long ago Kakashi praised Sakura for her chakra precision and Sakura is pretty good at medical jutsu to heal. It wouldn't be a long stretch if she could use it to harm. Even if Kabuto doesn't teach Sakura, there's a chance she will still be able to learn offensive medical jutsu by doing what Naruto did a long time ago: steal a forbidden scroll. Sure, it doesn't sound like something Sakura would do normally but she would do it if she was desperate to get stronger which wouldn't be the least bit surprising if she was.
Who will Sakura fight with her new ability? The answer isn't Sasuke. Naruto is fighting him. If Sakura learns it from Kabuto she will fight Madara alongside Kakashi. If Sakura learns by herself she might fight Kabuto and then Madara alongside Kakashi. It depends if Kabuto is going to be a bad guy or not. Sakura and Kakashi won't likely beat Madara but they will probably do better than Foo and Torune did which for Sakura will be an improvement. Only reason why Sakura won't beat Madara is
because Madara is likely to be beaten by Naruto and Sasuke.
Even so giving Sakura some new abilities like lethal medic jutsu
would be great. It's about time we take Sakura to the next level.

Bulldog
07-24-2010, 09:06 AM
Sakura is never gonna change its been what 503 chapters now and I see NO real improvment she still has and emotional breakdown when she hears the name Sasuke and she still for a main character isin that great of a fighter. IMO

mrsticky005
07-24-2010, 09:14 AM
Sakura is never gonna change its been what 503 chapters now and I see NO real improvment she still has and emotional breakdown when she hears the name Sasuke and she still for a main character isin that great of a fighter. IMO

Yeah but the problem is she's been training with Tsunade who is pathetic.

Kabuto is a significantly better teacher for Sakura than Tsunade.

She's not going to fight Sasuke anyways. However with Madara she stands an emotional chance to land a few good hits. She won't win of course.
But even so it would be nice for to gain some new abilities.

Wooster
07-24-2010, 09:23 AM
Didn't you make a thread like this before or am I imaging it?

Yeah, Sakura could use some training. More importantly, we need more KABUTO!

mrsticky005
07-24-2010, 09:28 AM
Didn't you make a thread like this before or am I imaging it?

Yeah, Sakura could use some training. More importantly, we need more KABUTO!

Wooster what do you think?

Kabuto trains Sakura?

Not so much out of the goodness of his heart but because it's a part of Kabuto's master plan to be player X and side with whoever wins the war.

(as far as Sakura vs Madara. It be would good if she could do something to make Madara vulnerable allowing Naruto and Sasuke to defeat him. Hence Teamwork)

Wooster
07-24-2010, 09:35 AM
Wooster what do you think?

Kabuto trains Sakura?

Not so much out of the goodness of his heart but because it's a part of Kabuto's master plan to be player X and side with whoever wins the war.

(as far as Sakura vs Madara. It be would good if she could do something to make Madara vulnerable allowing Naruto and Sasuke to defeat him. Hence Teamwork)
Well I think Kabuto is already betraying Madara (the whole leading Anko to his hideout.) The question is why. I don't know if he wants to be on the winning side as he is after something, possibly Sasuke?

He most certainly will battle Naruto again. He said he would, thus it will happen. Maybe he will teach Sakura for giggles, but later use her to lure Naruto to him.

Sure that makes sense. It really should be the entire team that takes down Madara. Maybe a little Kakashi's noble sacrifice during the battle to pull on our heart strings a bit.

mrsticky005
07-24-2010, 09:47 AM
Well I think Kabuto is already betraying Madara (the whole leading Anko to his hideout.) The question is why. I don't know if he wants to be on the winning side as he is after something, possibly Sasuke?

He most certainly will battle Naruto again. He said he would, thus it will happen. Maybe he will teach Sakura for giggles, but later use her to lure Naruto to him.

Sure that makes sense. It really should be the entire team that takes down Madara. Maybe a little Kakashi's noble sacrifice during the battle to pull on our heart strings a bit.

Leading Anko to the hideout is part of what makes me think that Kabuto
would teach Sakura, that and how Kabuto said before he helped Sakura
because they share a common enemy: The Akatsuki. I think by being
on the winning side Kabuto can get Sasuke (or stand a better chance.)

Kabuto teaches Sakura to get to Naruto? Nice! That would definitely
fit Kabuto's personality. He certainly won't help Sakura because he's good.
There's definitely going to be something in it for him. Also that could
make for a very three way incredibly awesome fight with

Madara vs Sakura & Kakashi vs Kabuto while Naruto fights Sasuke.

Kakashi noble sacrifice sounds about right and yeah it should be the entire original team.

Lone Wolf
07-24-2010, 09:50 AM
Sakura is the usual generic Shounen girl that the main character must protect.

In most cases.

So yeah, she will always fail like her every other manga counterpart.

mrsticky005
07-24-2010, 09:57 AM
Sakura is the usual generic Shounen girl that the main character must protect.

In most cases.

So yeah, she will always fail like her every other manga counterpart.

Perhaps but she doesn't have to be.

Black Shuck
07-24-2010, 09:59 AM
She needs some genjutsu too.

Wooster
07-24-2010, 10:02 AM
Leading Anko to the hideout is part of what makes me think that Kabuto
would teach Sakura, that and how Kabuto said before he helped Sakura
because they share a common enemy: The Akatsuki. I think by being
on the winning side Kabuto can get Sasuke (or stand a better chance.)

Kabuto teaches Sakura to get to Naruto? Nice! That would definitely
fit Kabuto's personality. He certainly won't help Sakura because he's good.
There's definitely going to be something in it for him. Also that could
make for a very three way incredibly awesome fight with

Madara vs Sakura & Kakashi vs Kabuto while Naruto fights Sasuke.

Kakashi noble sacrifice sounds about right and yeah it should be the entire original team.Yes, if teaching Sakura screws the Akatsuki he would do it. I think he does have abit of grudge against them. Kabuto's life was centered around Orochimaru. I think he is rather neutral to Konoha, but definitely wants to settle things with Naruto. Almost, and I say almost, a friendly rivalry. Of course, it is twisted in a Kabuto way.

Yes, that works. I think Kabuto is going to be around to the end. If anything, he will be the surprise "final boss" after Madara.

Yeah, I don't think Kakashi is going to die at least not yet. He needs to make it to the end. Unfortunately, Sai Shaft might meet with a bad ending.

mrsticky005
07-24-2010, 10:04 AM
Yes, if teaching Sakura screws the Akatsuki he would do it. I think he does have abit of grudge against them. Kabuto's life was centered around Orochimaru. I think he is rather neutral to Konoha, but definitely wants to settle things with Naruto. Almost, and I say almost, a friendly rivalry. Of course, it is twisted in a Kabuto way.

Yes, that works. I think Kabuto is going to be around to the end. If anything, he will be the surprise "final boss" after Madara.

Yeah, I don't think Kakashi is going to die at least not yet. He needs to make it to the end. Unfortunately, Sai Shaft might meet with a bad ending.

Is it just me or does Kabuto make things a lot more interesting?

The fight would be at the end.
It would be happening while Naruto fights Sasuke.

Sai Shaft won't die. Sai Shaft will quit being a ninja to work on his books.

mrsticky005
07-24-2010, 10:05 AM
She needs some genjutsu too.

Let's not go there.

Black Shuck
07-24-2010, 10:09 AM
Yeah.. for now. e_e

Wooster
07-24-2010, 10:09 AM
Is it just me or does Kabuto make things a lot more interesting?

The fight would be at the end.
It would be happening while Naruto fights Sasuke.

Sai Shaft won't die. Sai Shaft will quit being a ninja to work on his books.
Yes he did when we don;t now his motivation. See during the chunin exam and Crush Konoha. He is dull when he is just a Orochimaru fanatic. See Tenchi Bridge.

Fortunately, we had Danzo to pick up his crappy hiatus. Kabuto is the only one that can be as interesting and diabolical as Danzo was. I can almost forgive Kishimoto for killing Danzo if he makes a good Kabuto story arc.

Yes, Kabuto should be at the end even if he is offed before Madara. It would be better if we think he dies and comes back to try and take Madara's power ala Kefka and the Emperor.

I hope so. Sai Shaft is too cool to die.

mrsticky005
07-24-2010, 10:18 AM
Yes he did when we don;t now his motivation. See during the chunin exam and Crush Konoha. He is dull when he is just a Orochimaru fanatic. See Tenchi Bridge.

Fortunately, we had Danzo to pick up his crappy hiatus. Kabuto is the only one that can be as interesting and diabolical as Danzo was. I can almost forgive Kishimoto for killing Danzo if he makes a good Kabuto story arc.

Yes, Kabuto should be at the end even if he is offed before Madara. It would be better if we think he dies and comes back to try and take Madara's power ala Kefka and the Emperor.

I hope so. Sai Shaft is too cool to die.

Getting rid of Oro may have been the best thing for Kabuto.

Here's how I see the fight going...

Kabuto's plan is for Sakura/Kakashi to defeat Madara and then take them down, and then defeat Naruto and take Sasuke as his trophy.

Madara's plan is to defeat all in the way of his plan.

Sakura/Kakashi's plan is to beat the bad guys.

Sakura and Kakashi are deciding between who to get rid of first?

Kabuto or Madara.

They get rid of Kabuto first. This ends up being a somewhat bad choice
because Madara then uses Kabuto's death to attack Sakura,
Kakashi does noble sacrifice and takes the hit and maybe dies.
Sakura is taken hostage by Madara but is able to put some
sorta seal on Madara that makes him vulnerable.
Naruto and Sasuke defeat Madara then.

Vornmusion
07-24-2010, 10:39 AM

Being taught by someone who is physically stronger (ignoring actual physical strength and using it as a general term) won't do anything for Sakuras weak mind. She has been written to be mentally weak (to my disappointment) so it really won't improve her in the ways she actually needs to be.

You could argue that being trained by Kabuto would change that given his likely 'unfriendly' methods. But that would be too much to hope of Kishi to actually save her character now to me.

Something I wouldn't mind at all. I really don't like Madara. Orochimaru was always my favorite villain in Naruto, and now by extension, so is Kabuto.

mrsticky005
07-24-2010, 10:41 AM
Being taught by someone who is physically stronger (ignoring actual physical strength and using it as a general term) won't do anything for Sakuras weak mind. She has been written to be mentally weak (to my disappointment) so it really won't improve her in the ways she actually needs to be.

You could argue that being trained by Kabuto would change that given his likely 'unfriendly' methods. But that would be too much to hope of Kishi to actually save her character now to me.

Something I wouldn't mind at all. I really don't like Madara. Orochimaru was always my favorite villain in Naruto, and now by extension, so is Kabuto.

Let's hope Kishimoto takes my and Wooster's ingenious advice.

Kabuto to train Sakura for the win!!!!!

Also I wouldn't mind Kabuto being the secret final villain...

I just don't see it happening.

Narutorious
07-24-2010, 10:50 AM
I do think Sakura will become stronger when it's all said & done, I doubt she'll be train by Kabuto, although that will be a nice plot twist by Kishimoto, but I think that will be too much to hope for. With that being said, I think Sakura's mental & emotional state is the problem, not so much her physical state.

mrsticky005
07-24-2010, 10:52 AM
I do think Sakura will become stronger when it's all said & done, I doubt she'll be train by Kabuto, although that will be a nice plot twist by Kishimoto, but I think that will be too much to hope for. With that being said, I think Sakura's mental & emotional state is the problem, not so much her physical state.

Which is why Kabuto training her is brilliance.

Kabuto is cold heartless logic

Sakura is emotional baggage.

Opposites attract.

Koopa
07-24-2010, 10:53 AM
I actually think she dies before she gets any development. Kabuto probably will kill her after he is done using her.

Bulldog
07-24-2010, 10:54 AM
I dont see sakura going that far to kill sasuke hell she hesitated enough to try and do so as it was.

Narutorious
07-24-2010, 11:14 AM
I actually think she dies before she gets any development. Kabuto probably will kill her after he is done using her.
Sakura is too important as a character, if she does dies, she will died sacrificing her for Naruto against Sasuke or Madara, or Naruto will died & Sakura will used Chiyo's jutsu to revived him.

C4 Karura
07-24-2010, 12:13 PM
I am in total support of this theory, mostly becuase it involves Sakura returning to the excellent character she was at the beginning of Part 2.

Narutorious
07-24-2010, 12:29 PM

Opposites attract.

That does make sense, either way, I hope you're right. Rep up for this theory because I am a Sakura fan.

mrsticky005
07-24-2010, 01:54 PM
I dont see sakura going that far to kill sasuke hell she hesitated enough to try and do so as it was.

She's not going to fight Sasuke anyways.

She will fight with Kakashi against Madara and Kabuto

Note: That Madara and Kabuto will be fighting each other too.

Kabuto will likely plan to get rid of her (he calculates that she, Kakashi, and himself will manage to take down Madara) but Sakura will end up taking down Kabuto instead. Sakura's decision will not be based off logic.

Sakura is too important as a character, if she does dies, she will died sacrificing her for Naruto against Sasuke or Madara, or Naruto will died & Sakura will used Chiyo's jutsu to revived him.

Sakura will get taken hostage by Madara. She may or may not die
but if she does she will get revived. If she gets revived it will likely
be in a scenario where they choose between her and Kakashi
and Kakashi decides he should die as he is of the older generation.

I am in total support of this theory, mostly becuase it involves Sakura returning to the excellent character she was at the beginning of Part 2.

Not just returning Sakura could very well be superb with training from Kabuto. As far as offensive medical jutsu goes she could surpass him.

Imagine Sakura with

Monster Strength
Pinpoint precision
Offensive Medical Jutsu
Healing and Restoration Abilities
Mastery of Using Poison
Excellent Chakra Control

That does make sense, either way, I hope you're right. Rep up for this theory because I am a Sakura fan.

If my theory becomes true I think there will be a lot more Sakura fans.

Koopa
07-24-2010, 01:58 PM
Kabuto can't die to Sakura because he will end up being the main villian which means him versus Naruto and Sasuke.

Narutorious
07-24-2010, 02:08 PM
Madara will be the main villian, most of the major events that happen in the story was because of him, Kabuto doesn't have such of reputation.

Bulldog
07-24-2010, 02:12 PM
she needs a trainging arc

mrsticky005
07-24-2010, 02:14 PM
Kabuto can't die to Sakura because he will end up being the main villian which means him versus Naruto and Sasuke.

Madara will be the main villian, most of the major events that happen in the story was because of him, Kabuto doesn't have such of reputation.

I'm with Narutorious.

If Kabuto survives past Madara's death he will be a "secret" boss.

Otherwise he's a very powerful sub-boss. But not the "final" boss.

Anywho a fight between Kabuto, Madara, Sakura (after being trained by Kabuto), and Kakashi (who generally gets better with each fight. Problem is so do his enemies) would be just be peaches and cream.

mrsticky005
07-24-2010, 02:15 PM
she needs a trainging arc

A Kabuto Training Arc. :cool:

yondaime
07-24-2010, 02:18 PM
Kabuto training Sakura? I'm not sure about that. But a training arc would be cool. Would be nice to get a rest from Naruto and Sasuke. xD

mrsticky005
07-24-2010, 02:21 PM
Kabuto training Madara? I'm not sure about that. But a training arc would be cool. Would be nice to get a rest from Naruto and Sasuke. xD

Who said Kabuto training Madara?

I'm not sure about that either.

Kabuto should train Sakura to fight against Madara.

yondaime
07-24-2010, 02:35 PM
Who said Kabuto training Madara?

I'm not sure about that either.

Kabuto should train Sakura to fight against Madara.

Sorry, I meant to say Sakura... xD

mrsticky005
07-24-2010, 03:01 PM
Sorry, I meant to say Sakura... xD

Well Kabuto should train Sakura.

Bulldog
07-24-2010, 03:15 PM
Sakura isint going to go with kabuto IMO

Narutorious
07-24-2010, 03:35 PM
I don't see that as a problem, Kabuto can convince Sakura to train under him, especially if he plays the "you can help Naruto & Sasuke" card, I think the bigger issue is everyone else, how would she get out the village?

Bulldog
07-24-2010, 03:47 PM
I don't see that as a problem, Kabuto can convince Sakura to train under him, especially if he plays the "you can help Naruto & Sasuke" card, I think the bigger issue is everyone else, how would she get out the village?

Why do people think shes going with kabuto.

Wooster
07-24-2010, 03:52 PM
Getting rid of Oro may have been the best thing for Kabuto.

Here's how I see the fight going...

Kabuto's plan is for Sakura/Kakashi to defeat Madara and then take them down, and then defeat Naruto and take Sasuke as his trophy.

Madara's plan is to defeat all in the way of his plan.

Sakura/Kakashi's plan is to beat the bad guys.

Sakura and Kakashi are deciding between who to get rid of first?

Kabuto or Madara.

They get rid of Kabuto first. This ends up being a somewhat bad choice
because Madara then uses Kabuto's death to attack Sakura,
Kakashi does noble sacrifice and takes the hit and maybe dies.
Sakura is taken hostage by Madara but is able to put some
sorta seal on Madara that makes him vulnerable.
Naruto and Sasuke defeat Madara then.
Yes, but Kishimoto could have had Kabuto be mysterious and not just under Sasori's control. Oh well.:???:

Well I hope as I said that Kabuto takes Sakura hostage, maybe brainwashes her? Thus, Naruto needs to save her and have his fight with Kabuto, perhaps Kabuto escapes. Actually, this may be a certainty.
If my theory becomes true I think there will be a lot more Sakura fans.I may even allow her into the F.A. Hayek Fan Club.

eagleye54321
07-24-2010, 04:07 PM
I agree with what you are planning for her, the only problem is that Kishi does not write too much about his female characters. That may be a bit much for him.

I liked what you had though.

Narutorious
07-24-2010, 04:15 PM
No one thinks she's going, it's just a theory.

Bulldog
07-24-2010, 04:22 PM
No one thinks she's going, it's just a theory.

i see. well if she did go with kabuto it would be like a pedo picking up a little kid she wouldnt know what to do once she got there. she just isint emotionally stable and tough to handle it.

mrsticky005
07-24-2010, 04:24 PM
Sakura isint going to go with kabuto IMO

If Kishimoto knows what's good for him she will.

Kabuto is clever like that.

Getting out of Konoha is extremely easy. See Sasuke in Volume 20. :roll:

Because it would be incredibly awesome.

Yes, but Kishimoto could have had Kabuto be mysterious and not just under Sasori's control. Oh well.:???:

Well I hope as I said that Kabuto takes Sakura hostage, maybe brainwashes her? Thus, Naruto needs to save her and have his fight with Kabuto, perhaps Kabuto escapes. Actually, this may be a certainty.
I may even allow her into the F.A. Hayek Fan Club.

I actually meant Orochimaru being defeated by Sasuke/Itachi.
The whole Sasori deal I could have lived without. It didn't seem
to do much for either character.

While Kabuto taking Sakura hostage is plausible I think it be better
if he just trains her as it makes his motives very ambiguous and his
"betrayal" all the more awesome. I mean I could see it already:
Kabuto "How could I betray you when I was never on your side?"
Sakura "Then why did you train me?"
Kabuto "Like I told you. We share a common enemy."

Kabuto brainwashing Sakura? Hmmm cool but I'm not sure.

Naruto might just fight Kabuto because he thinks Kabuto is up to something which of course Kabuto is. Sakura probably would
stop Naruto as she thinks she needs the power. Kabuto gets away.

So yeah I guess Sakura would kinda be brainwashed.

As long as she doesn't become a jerk too.

F.A Hayek Club! `:Pbit`:P approved!

Bulldog
07-24-2010, 04:25 PM
They need to do something to redeem her as a chracter instead of the over emotional little girl.

mrsticky005
07-24-2010, 04:27 PM
They need to do something to redeem her as a chracter instead of the over emotional little girl.

Kabuto can fix that. :cool:

Bulldog
07-24-2010, 04:30 PM
Kabuto can fix that. :cool:

She needs a little snake if you get my drift.;)`~(

Narutorious
07-24-2010, 04:31 PM
Getting out of Konoha is extremely easy. See Sasuke in Volume 20. :roll:
But Sasuke did it knowing that he wasn't coming back, he willingly seperated his ties with the village & became a rogue, I doubt Sakura will want to do the same.

Bulldog
07-24-2010, 04:35 PM
But Sasuke did it knowing that he wasn't coming back, he willingly seperated his ties with the village & became a rogue, I doubt Sakura will want to do the same.

It woukld be very! out of character. Yet I would like to see it.

mrsticky005
07-24-2010, 04:42 PM

Well in any case I think Kabuto will meet up with Sakura...

Probably when she's on a mission of some sort.

Wooster
07-24-2010, 04:46 PM
I actually meant Orochimaru being defeated by Sasuke/Itachi.
The whole Sasori deal I could have lived without. It didn't seem
to do much for either character.

While Kabuto taking Sakura hostage is plausible I think it be better
if he just trains her as it makes his motives very ambiguous and his
"betrayal" all the more awesome. I mean I could see it already:
Kabuto "How could I betray you when I was never on your side?"
Sakura "Then why did you train me?"
Kabuto "Like I told you. We share a common enemy."

Kabuto brainwashing Sakura? Hmmm cool but I'm not sure.

Naruto might just fight Kabuto because he thinks Kabuto is up to something which of course Kabuto is. Sakura probably would
stop Naruto as she thinks she needs the power. Kabuto gets away.

So yeah I guess Sakura would kinda be brainwashed.

As long as she doesn't become a jerk too.

F.A Hayek Club! `:Pbit`:P approved!Yes, I meant that might have been necessary if Kabuto hadn't become such a dull character for a bit.

Maybe brainwashed and send back would be even better. That way there could be a "betrayal" after Madara is defeat and dun dun dun: Kabuto is now the real villain.

Hey, jerk is better than Sobby Sakura. I like it when she has a backbone and thinks for herself.

Yes, I believe I already allowed Karin in when she finally gave up on Sasuke.:lol:

Bulldog
07-24-2010, 04:51 PM
Yes, I meant that might have been necessary if Kabuto hadn't become such a dull character for a bit.

Maybe brainwashed and send back would be even better. That way there could be a "betrayal" after Madara is defeat and dun dun dun: Kabuto is now the real villain.

Hey, jerk is better than Sobby Sakura. I like it when she has a backbone and thinks for herself.

Yes, I believe I already allowed Karin in when she finally gave up on Sasuke.:lol:

BTW whats gonna become of sakura? and I am starting to think sasuke is a eunich he has no sexual drive at all.

mrsticky005
07-24-2010, 04:57 PM
Yes, I meant that might have been necessary if Kabuto hadn't become such a dull character for a bit.

Question? What is your favorite Kabuto moment?

Let's call him the "secret boss". Madara is the final boss.
Take DKC3 for example. The final boss is Baron K Roolenstein
in the Kastle Kaos and the secret boss is Baron K Roolenstein
in the Knautilus. Except it would be two different people.

That is true. I just don't want her becoming like Jerk Sasuke.
But then I wonder if that's even possible?

Smartest thing Karin ever did.

PlatonicZombie
07-24-2010, 05:00 PM

Opposites attract.

There's a lot being said about Sakura having emotional baggage; however, so does Naruto. Honestly, I think we should just expect some mental growth in Sakura when she battles again. Remember her character didn't really start changing till she cut her hair off in the Forest. I think something similar will happen again when she battles someone. She will once again move on mentally and we'll see her use her skill as a medical ninja to defeat someone.

Bulldog
07-24-2010, 05:02 PM
maybe sakura needs to go bald

mrsticky005
07-24-2010, 05:09 PM
There's a lot being said about Sakura having emotional baggage; however, so does Naruto. Honestly, I think we should just expect some mental growth in Sakura when she battles again. Remember her character didn't really start changing till she cut her hair off in the Forest. I think something similar will happen again when she battles someone. She will once again move on mentally and we'll see her use her skill as a medical ninja to defeat someone.

Naruto has a fox inside him. Sakura has a large forehead.

Also Naruto isn't as emotional as people make him out to be anyways.

Sure he begs the Raikage to save his friend, Sasuke but that's because
Naruto is a really awesome guy. Sasuke does not deserve to be saved
but Naruto is willing to put his life on line for him. Naruto is awesome.

Well if Kabuto doesn't train Sakura then Sakura fighting Kabuto
is the next best thing as emotionally he is the most challenging opponent.

Bulldog
07-24-2010, 05:13 PM
Naruto has a fox inside him. Sakura has a large forehead.

Also Naruto isn't as emotional as people make him out to be anyways.

Sure he begs the Raikage to save his friend, Sasuke but that's because
Naruto is a really awesome guy. Sasuke does not deserve to be saved
but Naruto is willing to put his life on line for him. Naruto is awesome.

Well if Kabuto doesn't train Sakura then Sakura fighting Kabuto
is the next best thing as emotionally he is the most challenging opponent.

She is the kind of idiot to fall for his lies.

Shika-fiend
07-24-2010, 05:18 PM
Sakura IMO is too wimpy to train with Kabuto. I just don't think she'd be willing. But if she did train with him It'd be a great plot twist.

mrsticky005
07-24-2010, 05:20 PM

You mean Sakura fall for Kabuto's lies?

Yep probably. :lol:

Hence another reason why it's awesome.

But for Sakura fans she ends up "betraying" Kabuto and killing him.
Though this leads to Kakashi getting killed by Madara and herself
being taken hostage by Madara. Then she will use a seal of some
sort on Madara which allows Naruto and Sasuke to defeat Madara.

But don't worry Kabuto fans! For Sakura didn't actually kill Kabuto. She just wounded him. We see Kabuto later laughing
to himself as he plots his revenge.

Wooster
07-24-2010, 05:36 PM
Question? What is your favorite Kabuto moment?

Let's call him the "secret boss". Madara is the final boss.
Take DKC3 for example. The final boss is Baron K Roolenstein
in the Kastle Kaos and the secret boss is Baron K Roolenstein
in the Knautilus. Except it would be two different people.

That is true. I just don't want her becoming like Jerk Sasuke.
But then I wonder if that's even possible?

Smartest thing Karin ever did.Hmm, I like his glare to the Rain ninja during the chunin exam. No glare has matched that since two Danzo ones. That said something is really up with this guy, and you better not mess with him.

Sure, I still like the Kekfa and Emperor analogy but sped up to a single battle.

Also, Monster still rocks. Boom shakalaka.

coil
07-24-2010, 05:40 PM
I don't think Kabuto should train her because i believe Tsunade is better. Sakura has improved a lot since the original series anyway. Need i remined you all that she did during the rescue Garra mission. I agree that she is still a little quick to cry, it isn't Sakura's or Tsunade's fault, it is Kishimoto's for being sexist.

Bulldog
07-24-2010, 05:45 PM
You mean Sakura fall for Kabuto's lies?

Yep probably. :lol:

Hence another reason why it's awesome.

But for Sakura fans she ends up "betraying" Kabuto and killing him.
Though this leads to Kakashi getting killed by Madara and herself
being taken hostage by Madara. Then she will use a seal of some
sort on Madara which allows Naruto and Sasuke to defeat Madara.

But don't worry Kabuto fans! For Sakura didn't actually kill Kabuto. She just wounded him. We see Kabuto later laughing
to himself as he plots his revenge.

Dont forget hes also got the best ninja info cards.

mrsticky005
07-24-2010, 05:45 PM
Hmm, I like his glare to the Rain ninja during the chunin exam. No glare has matched that since two Danzo ones. That said something is really up with this guy, and you better not mess with him.

Sure, I still like the Kekfa and Emperor analogy but sped up to a single battle.

Also, Monster still rocks. Boom shakalaka.

Pretty good glare considering this is Early Part 1 artwork.

But Kefka is the final boss. The Emperor was just a reverse pawn.

Dieter approved!

Narutorious
07-24-2010, 05:49 PM

If this did happen, I don't think Kabuto would need to lie to convince Sakura to train under him, Kabuto would have a better time convincing her to train with him by telling her the truth.

mrsticky005
07-24-2010, 05:50 PM
If this did happen, I don't think Kabuto would need to lie to convince Sakura to train under him, Kabuto would have a better time convincing her to train with him by telling her the truth.

It's more like a half truth.

Kabuto wouldn't tell her everything.

Narutorious
07-24-2010, 05:53 PM
^Well yeah, I just meant like the truth that involves her, such as how "useless" she is now & with the training, she'll be able to help Naruto & Sasuke.

Wooster
07-24-2010, 06:10 PM
Pretty good glare considering this is Early Part 1 artwork.

But Kefka is the final boss. The Emperor was just a reverse pawn.

Dieter approved!
Yes, I also liked his little meeting with Kakashi while he was trying to take Sasuke. Well the whole thing. His little bit of sympathy with Sasuke catching Orochimaru's eye. It made the reader what Kabuto's true motivation was.

Well, I just mean Kabuto will steal something (Sasuke?) from Madara and betray him at the end. Besides anything like Kefka is great in my book.

Grimmer approved!

Bulldog
07-24-2010, 06:12 PM
^Well yeah, I just meant like the truth that involves her, such as how "useless" she is now & with the training, she'll be able to help Naruto & Sasuke.

Kabuto: You really suck but if suck for me youll be the best around! and you can then save Sasuke!

Sakura: Ill do anything!

Kabuto heh heh heh (cue evil perverted thoughts)

Lady Tsunade
07-24-2010, 06:26 PM
Hm? Why would Kabuto suddenly teach Sakura? And why would Sakura suddenly take him as her trainer? No chance of that happening. Tsunade who was rusty from not battling for so many years, and had a hemophobia. Was still able to give Kabuto a good thrashing. And would've raped him with Katsuyu :] At any rate; I really don't see this happening. Tsunade will A) Teach Sakura how to Summon Slugs, or B) Teach her Creation Rebirth.

Tsunades medical skills>>Kabutos. The height of Kabutos offensive medical jutsu shown was a chakra scalpel. And all medics are able to use chakra scalpels. So; in terms of feats. What could he teach her? :/ Sakura will probably rematch with the revived Sasori. If its not her; it'll be Tsunade or Naruto. Makes sense with the plot tbh.

Cookie Of Doom
07-24-2010, 06:43 PM
Think about it this way:

She's not gonna be there any time soon...

Vornmusion
07-24-2010, 07:39 PM
Hm? Why would Kabuto suddenly teach Sakura? And why would Sakura suddenly take him as her trainer? No chance of that happening. Tsunade who was rusty from not battling for so many years, and had a hemophobia. Was still able to give Kabuto a good thrashing. And would've raped him with Katsuyu :] At any rate; I really don't see this happening. Tsunade will A) Teach Sakura how to Summon Slugs, or B) Teach her Creation Rebirth.

The Kabuto of the past is nothing compared to the Kabuto of the present. Since Kabuto is theoretically (and probably) far stronger (in a general term) than Orochimaru, Tsunade wouldn't stand a chance now.

X__Sasuke__X
07-24-2010, 10:55 PM
Hm.. I have my thoughts that she'll never change... but I also have my thoughts that Kishimoto had made Sakura like that on purpose just so she could have a breakthrough... like what you're saying. Interesting...

mrsticky005
07-25-2010, 04:10 AM

Tsunades medical skills>>Kabutos. The height of Kabutos offensive medical jutsu shown was a chakra scalpel. And all medics are able to use chakra scalpels. So; in terms of feats. What could he teach her? :/ Sakura will probably rematch with the revived Sasori. If its not her; it'll be Tsunade or Naruto. Makes sense with the plot tbh.

Kabuto teaches Sakura so they can both fight Madara. Both Kabuto
and Sakura are enemies of Akatsuki. They share a common goal.
Sakura would train with Kabuto in order to get stronger quickly.

Hemophobia and being "rusty" is a weakness.

Give Kabuto a good thrashing? Didn't look that way to me.
It looked like Kabuto was making a joke of the lady sannin.
It wasn't until Naruto and Jirayia arrived was Tsunade able
to stop being so pathetic. Tsunade might be stronger
but Kabuto is the better fighter by a mile.
Yeah she probably would win with Katsuyu.
Princess Tsunade would need a giant slug to have a chance.

Even if Sakura learned those from Tsunade it would be worthless because
Tsunade is not the battle type. She's not the Hokage type either.
Tsunade is a medic ninja. Sakura knows enough medical jutsu.
It's time Sakura actually learned some real fighting from Kabuto.

Tsunade may have more raw medical power than Kabuto but Kabuto
has far more skill and aptitude. When Tsunade try to rearrange
all of the electrical patterns in his body, Kabuto figured it out in a second.

Kabuto is also the only person to learn Madara's secret. Kabuto could possibly teach Sakura how to beat Madara while Tsunade has no clue.

Sakura fighting Madara may sound like a bit much but she's going to want to fight him since he ruined both Sasuke and Naruto's life and in extension her own a little. The manga could go two ways with this, have Naruto
or whoever tell Sakura she's too weak to fight and Sakura stays behind
or Sakura is trained by Kabuto and actually stands half a chance.

Sakura is not a chakra power house like Naruto and Sasuke are.
Tsunade is and hence another reason why she doesn't make a good teacher. Kabuto however is much more resourceful when it comes
to chakra and is exactly the kind of teacher Sakura so dearly needs.

Besides Tsunade is probably too busy ruining Konoha to teach Sakura :lol:

mrsticky005
07-25-2010, 04:14 AM
The Kabuto of the past is nothing compared to the Kabuto of the present. Since Kabuto is theoretically (and probably) far stronger (in a general term) than Orochimaru, Tsunade wouldn't stand a chance now.

Tsunade barely stood a chance when she fought Kabuto in Part 1
until Naruto and Jirayia came to save her.

Kabuto would rape stomp Tsunade horribly now. :lol:

Looking back at Tsunade's fight with Kabuto...
Kabuto was fighting while trying NOT to kill Tsunade.
Kabuto was toying with Princess Tsunade...
and this is when he was just Orochimaru's crony.

Kurrent Kabuto >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Princess Tsunade.

Kakashi H.
07-25-2010, 05:57 AM
Sakura thus far has been...not so great....Okay let's not mince words.
Sakura fails. But can we really blame the girl? Kishimoto has been giving all the screen time to Naruto and Sasuke and they get all the training. The only training we see Sakura get is with Princess Tsunade to revive a dying fish or whatever. Sakura has plenty reason to get better but she's not.
We've seen too much of Sakura being weak. Too much of her failing.
I think it's time we brought Sakura to the next level. and I think there might be someone who can help. Kabuto Yes, that's right. The four eyes who only knows cold hard logic will make for an excellent teacher for Sakura. I don't think Kabuto will necessarily help Sakura out of the sheer goodness of his heart but because he shares a common interest in getting rid of Akatsuki. Sure, Kabuto has teamed up with Madara but that could very well be a front. It's like Madara has said, Kabuto betrayed Akatsuki.
Kabuto would make for a great teacher because he's so different
from Sakura that Sakura could learn a lot from him and Kabuto could learn a lot from her. Kabuto even revived her from the 4 tails Naruto attack so we got some history with them two. Most importantly is that Kabuto is a genius with using medical jutsu as a lethal weapon. Kabuto was able to go toe to toe with Princess Tsunade who while may be rather lame now was
able to give Orochimaru a good trashing. But anywho as said before Kabuto can teach Sakura to use her medical jutsu as an offense. Long ago Kakashi praised Sakura for her chakra precision and Sakura is pretty good at medical jutsu to heal. It wouldn't be a long stretch if she could use it to harm. Even if Kabuto doesn't teach Sakura, there's a chance she will still be able to learn offensive medical jutsu by doing what Naruto did a long time ago: steal a forbidden scroll. Sure, it doesn't sound like something Sakura would do normally but she would do it if she was desperate to get stronger which wouldn't be the least bit surprising if she was.
Who will Sakura fight with her new ability? The answer isn't Sasuke. Naruto is fighting him. If Sakura learns it from Kabuto she will fight Madara alongside Kakashi. If Sakura learns by herself she might fight Kabuto and then Madara alongside Kakashi. It depends if Kabuto is going to be a bad guy or not. Sakura and Kakashi won't likely beat Madara but they will probably do better than Foo and Torune did which for Sakura will be an improvement. Only reason why Sakura won't beat Madara is
because Madara is likely to be beaten by Naruto and Sasuke.
Even so giving Sakura some new abilities like lethal medic jutsu
would be great. It's about time we take Sakura to the next level.

But if Sakura was given a lethal medic ninjutsu then wouldn't she be haxxed? Sasuke's powers would pale infront of hers.:lol:

mrsticky005
07-25-2010, 06:14 AM
But if Sakura was given a lethal medic ninjutsu then wouldn't she be haxxed? Sasuke's powers would pale infront of hers.:lol:

I think I could live with a haxxed Sakura. :cool:

Wooster
07-25-2010, 06:25 AM
Besides Tsunade is probably too busy ruining Konoha to teach Sakura :lol:
`:Pbit`:P approved!

But yeah, Tsunade is really a poor teacher for Sakura; they really are nothing alike. Trying to force each of the three onto the sannin pretty much does work.

Naruto is no a pervert, but his fighting sytle matches Jiraiya at least. Sasuke was too good fro Orochimaru is was good that he left him.

Sakura can use medical ninjutsu that is the only similarity. Making Sakura a powerhouse was kind of stupid. Isn't that Guy and Lee? Hopefully, she will move into more trickery and skill based attacks. If she wants to learn some genjutsu, maybe Kurenai has some time to spare. We did see Kurenai in the flashback that probably means something.

mrsticky005
07-25-2010, 06:34 AM

But yeah, Tsunade is really a poor teacher for Sakura; they really are nothing alike. Trying to force each of the three onto the sannin pretty much does work.

Naruto is no a pervert, but his fighting sytle matches Jiraiya at least. Sasuke was too good fro Orochimaru is was good that he left him.

Sakura can use medical ninjutsu that is the only similarity. Making Sakura a powerhouse was kind of stupid. Isn't that Guy and Lee? Hopefully, she will move into more trickery and skill based attacks. If she wants to learn some genjutsu, maybe Kurenai has some time to spare. We did see Kurenai in the flashback that probably means something.

You know honestly I actually kinda like Sakura better when she
did simple things like dispelling a genjutsu rather than punching rocks.

Wooster
07-25-2010, 06:39 AM
You know honestly I actually kinda like Sakura better when she
did simple things like dispelling a genjutsu rather than punching rocks.
I know it was much better. When did she ever have monster strength? Sure she pounded Naruto, but that was comic relief.

She went from smart and clever to brain dead Tsunade.

Maybe it's better she has focused on healing lately at least it makes her look somewhat intelligent.

Her attack on Sasuke was doomed from the beginning, but at least she was trying to kill him with poison. Maybe she will be a fighter, AND Kishimoto will drop the whole pounding aspect of her jutsu.

If she is going to do that she might as well train with Guy and learn to release the hidden gates or something. `:P

mrsticky005
07-25-2010, 07:09 AM
I know it was much better. When did she ever have monster strength? Sure she pounded Naruto, but that was comic relief.

She went from smart and clever to brain dead Tsunade.

Maybe it's better she has focused on healing lately at least it makes her look somewhat intelligent.

Her attack on Sasuke was doomed from the beginning, but at least she was trying to kill him with poison. Maybe she will be a fighter, AND Kishimoto will drop the whole pounding aspect of her jutsu.

If she is going to do that she might as well train with Guy and learn to release the hidden gates or something. `:P

Remember how she punched open the entrance to the Akatsuki hide-out
and only Sasori and Deidara were left and she punched apart Hiruko.
Of course without Lady Chiyo she would have been killed in the process.

True. Tsunade ruins everything.

I dunno but it seems the healing Tsunade taught Sakura was very run of the mill. I bet Kabuto could teach her far more advance healing.
Tsunade may have that regeneration ability but Kabuto's ability
to use his chakra to fix the cells is far more useful for someone
like Sakura who was known for her chakra control.

It was doomed. Which is why she should fight Madara and Kabuto
later as she much more of a chance there emotionally speaking.
I'm sure Kabuto knows plenty about poison to help her there too.
The whole pounding thing feels more like a lame gag.

Sakura learns the 8 gates would be something else but really
I want to keep that technique with just Guy and Lee as it makes
them more unique.

Kabuto is the best teacher for Sakura...ironically.

Kakashi actually wouldn't be bad either because he's also resourceful
with his chakra. Kakashi would do better as Sakura's teacher than
as Naruto or Sasuke's teacher because Sakura is no chakra powerhouse
while they are. Sasuke and Naruto did well with Orochimaru and Jirayia
because they were chakra powerhouses learning from chakra powerhouses.

Kakashi, Kabuto and Sakura should train together so their movements
are in sync. I think this theory keeps getting better and better! `:)

valtreck
07-25-2010, 07:46 AM

Kabuto is a significantly better teacher for Sakura than Tsunade.

She's not going to fight Sasuke anyways. However with Madara she stands an emotional chance to land a few good hits. She won't win of course.
But even so it would be nice for to gain some new abilities.

I don't think that kabuto has any reason to teach sakura. What can sakura give him? It would be great if sakura surprises everyone but that is not gonna happen(up to next few chapters).

Wooster
07-25-2010, 08:00 AM
Remember how she punched open the entrance to the Akatsuki hide-out
and only Sasori and Deidara were left and she punched apart Hiruko.
Of course without Lady Chiyo she would have been killed in the process.

True. Tsunade ruins everything.

I dunno but it seems the healing Tsunade taught Sakura was very run of the mill. I bet Kabuto could teach her far more advance healing.
Tsunade may have that regeneration ability but Kabuto's ability
to use his chakra to fix the cells is far more useful for someone
like Sakura who was known for her chakra control.

It was doomed. Which is why she should fight Madara and Kabuto
later as she much more of a chance there emotionally speaking.
I'm sure Kabuto knows plenty about poison to help her there too.
The whole pounding thing feels more like a lame gag.

Sakura learns the 8 gates would be something else but really
I want to keep that technique with just Guy and Lee as it makes
them more unique.

Kabuto is the best teacher for Sakura...ironically.

Kakashi actually wouldn't be bad either because he's also resourceful
with his chakra. Kakashi would do better as Sakura's teacher than
as Naruto or Sasuke's teacher because Sakura is no chakra powerhouse
while they are. Sasuke and Naruto did well with Orochimaru and Jirayia
because they were chakra powerhouses learning from chakra powerhouses.

Kakashi, Kabuto and Sakura should train together so their movements
are in sync. I think this theory keeps getting better and better! `:)
Yes I remember, I meant pre-time skip. Tsunade can only heal; she should stick with that.

Yes, Sakura healing is dull. Apparently, Shizune knows some posion attacks Kabuto could extend Sakura's knowledge beyond that. Tsunades's healing is brute force like the rest of her jutsu. Kabuto is clever. See his double fake corpse jutsu against Kakashi and his scalpel jutsu.

If anything what Sakura should have been is Shikamaru using her intelligence to fight battles. But we have Shikamaru, and he is awesome. I wouldn't want Sakura to replace him. If she learned the 8 gates the point would be for her to use it and die at the end. We know someone will use it and 'die.' Of course, there is always the brought back to life card. Really Gai and Lee are better versions of Tsunade. They have brute strength and amazing speed. Both Tsunade and Sakura are rather slow.

Hmm, well Kakashi has trained both Naruto and Sasuke. Maybe after the training with Kabuto and whatever the results from that training are, Kakashi will realize he has been neglecting her and give her some training too.

Yes, a superior team effort would be great. I don't know why we have seen so little teamwork between Sakura and Naruto. It seems like they complement each other perfectly. Not to mention, they apparently understand one another very well. Give us a freaking battle where they fight together. You could even throw in some romantic crap for the couple lovers out there.

mrsticky005
07-25-2010, 09:00 AM
Yes I remember, I meant pre-time skip. Tsunade can only heal; she should stick with that.

Yes, Sakura healing is dull. Apparently, Shizune knows some posion attacks Kabuto could extend Sakura's knowledge beyond that. Tsunades's healing is brute force like the rest of her jutsu. Kabuto is clever. See his double fake corpse jutsu against Kakashi and his scalpel jutsu.

If anything what Sakura should have been is Shikamaru using her intelligence to fight battles. But we have Shikamaru, and he is awesome. I wouldn't want Sakura to replace him. If she learned the 8 gates the point would be for her to use it and die at the end. We know someone will use it and 'die.' Of course, there is always the brought back to life card. Really Gai and Lee are better versions of Tsunade. They have brute strength and amazing speed. Both Tsunade and Sakura are rather slow.

Hmm, well Kakashi has trained both Naruto and Sasuke. Maybe after the training with Kabuto and whatever the results from that training are, Kakashi will realize he has been neglecting her and give her some training too.

Yes, a superior team effort would be great. I don't know why we have seen so little teamwork between Sakura and Naruto. It seems like they complement each other perfectly. Not to mention, they apparently understand one another very well. Give us a freaking battle where they fight together. You could even throw in some romantic crap for the couple lovers out there.

As I said before, Princess Tsunade works much better as a medic ninja.

Sakura healing could be interesting if it wasn't obviously an excuse
to keep her out of the fights. See Minwu from Final Fantasy 2 for
how awesome a healer aka white mage should be. Also given the
character Maria can learn the same spells as Minwu she's cool too
(Firion, Guy, and Leon can too...but it doesn't suit them as well.)
But that's probably enough about FF2 as I'm probably it's only fan :p

Shizune wouldn't be a bad teacher if not for the fact that she's
like the manga counterpart of Gabriella to Tsunade's Xenia Warrior
Princess...without the Warrior part of course or secretly being
Lucy Lawless in disguise...or being a mildly interesting character. :p
Though take away Tsunade and Shizune is more interesting.
Honestly I think Shizune is dragged down by Tsunade's ineptitude.
Tsunade's healing is brute force indeed. It's like having a bunch
of Phoenix Downs when all you really need is an antidote or Esuna spell.
(Hooray for Final Fantasy analogies! :p) Kabuto is a clever devil.
You know what's sad and pathetic? Tsunade has chakra scapel too
yet we hardly ever see her use it. I guess because she's a moron.

Shikamaru is awesome. He should definitely be Jonin Commander
like his father when Naruto is Hokage. Sakura I could see being
more like a counselor like Koharu Utatane as she can keep Naruto in check.
Though who would be a good 2nd counselor to prevent Sakura from
being a control freak? Hmm. In any case Sai Shaft should be the Anbu
Captain. Back on topic, Sakura shouldn't replace Shikamaru. Nobody
should. Killing off Sakura with eight gates feels forced. I think
Guy should be the one to go 8 gates and die and then have Lee
go 8 gates and survive thus surpassing Guy and making himself
a splendid ninja. Yep the brought back to life card. If Sakura dies
it will definitely be used on her. Guy and Lee are awesome because
they worked super hard to get that kinda strength and speed.
I doubt Tsunade has the stamina to keep up with them.

I think Kakashi would train Sakura with Kabuto as to keep watch on him.
Kakashi has been neglecting her big time. She almost seemed like his
favorite student when they did tree climbing but that sure died quickly.

Naruto and Sakura team work would be great. Hence why she would
make for a good counselor. They would make for a good fighting team.
Only Naruto and Sasuke could be better but that's largely due to plot.
(Really it makes very little sense that Naruto and Sasuke would have
such good team work but somehow they do. See Zabuza Arc.)

Bleh, I'd rather not have any more Naruto X Sakura.
I think that died out when Sakura lied to Naruto about her feelings.
I also don't think Sakura should end up with Sasuke either.
Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura should remain as team mates.

I also don't want Naruto x Hinata. They make for ok friends but they
don't seem so compatible. It's too one sided really.

Naruto should hook up with someone outside Konoha. Like Karui.
She's close enough to Sakura but doesn't have the emotional
baggage of being infatuated with Sasuke...or being taught by Tsunade.
Also it would do good to strengthen ties further tween Cloud and Leaf.

Sasuke, if he turns good and survives should not return to Konoha
until he redeems himself by preaching the teachings of the Six Paths Sage.
Sasuke should hook up with someone completely random from outside
of Konoha. I think someone from a small country like the Land of Rain
would be good because it could humble Sasuke with how they
have struggled like he has.

Hinata should hook up with Omoi. It would be a nice way of fixing the
Byukugan-Cloud Village crisis that happened long ago. Also they be cute
as they would spend all their time worrying too much. :)

Sakura..hmm. She's a toughie. She shouldn't be with Naruto or Sasuke
however I don't think it be would right for her to be alone as I don't
want her to end up like Tsunade. I think Sakura should hook up with
Suigetsu. I think he's got enough backbone to deal with her and the
couple would just be so odd that it's awesome.

I think I'll make a thread for this love fiasco I got going here.

Wooster
07-25-2010, 11:31 AM
As I said before, Princess Tsunade works much better as a medic ninja.

Yes that's it. Actually even on field medical ninja she is subpar. She is like the research surgeon. She should stay in the hospital.

Sakura healing could be interesting if it wasn't obviously an excuse
to keep her out of the fights. See Minwu from Final Fantasy 2 for
how awesome a healer aka white mage should be. Also given the
character Maria can learn the same spells as Minwu she's cool too
(Firion, Guy, and Leon can too...but it doesn't suit them as well.)
But that's probably enough about FF2 as I'm probably it's only fan :p

Yeah, I played FF2. Don't remember much about it other than the interesting battle system. But of course healers can be badass: Kabuto.

Shizune wouldn't be a bad teacher if not for the fact that she's
like the manga counterpart of Gabriella to Tsunade's Xenia Warrior
Princess...without the Warrior part of course or secretly being
Lucy Lawless in disguise...or being a mildly interesting character. :p
Though take away Tsunade and Shizune is more interesting.
Honestly I think Shizune is dragged down by Tsunade's ineptitude.
Tsunade's healing is brute force indeed. It's like having a bunch
of Phoenix Downs when all you really need is an antidote or Esuna spell.
(Hooray for Final Fantasy analogies! :p) Kabuto is a clever devil.
You know what's sad and pathetic? Tsunade has chakra scapel too
yet we hardly ever see her use it. I guess because she's a moron.

Shizune is Gabriella that's funny. "I didn't know Xena could fly. I told you I am not Xena, I'm Lucy Lawless." Yes, Shizune is pretty tricky. She is the goody two shoes Kabuto.

Another failure for Tsunade, can't even use a basic technique in battle.

Shikamaru is awesome. He should definitely be Jonin Commander
like his father when Naruto is Hokage. Sakura I could see being
more like a counselor like Koharu Utatane as she can keep Naruto in check.
Though who would be a good 2nd counselor to prevent Sakura from
being a control freak? Hmm. In any case Sai Shaft should be the Anbu
Captain. Back on topic, Sakura shouldn't replace Shikamaru. Nobody
should. Killing off Sakura with eight gates feels forced. I think
Guy should be the one to go 8 gates and die and then have Lee
go 8 gates and survive thus surpassing Guy and making himself
a splendid ninja. Yep the brought back to life card. If Sakura dies
it will definitely be used on her. Guy and Lee are awesome because
they worked super hard to get that kinda strength and speed.
I doubt Tsunade has the stamina to keep up with them.

Shikamaru is awesome. He is the best character outside of the major ones. Ahh...maybe Konohamuru's friend Usson or however you spell it. He seems to be a calm fellow. Maybe he could keep Sakura in check.

Well Sakura is not getting the 8 gates. It was just a joke, but yes either Guy or Lee will die from using them. As always, revival card alert.

I think Kakashi would train Sakura with Kabuto as to keep watch on him.
Kakashi has been neglecting her big time. She almost seemed like his
favorite student when they did tree climbing but that sure died quickly.

At the same time? I don't think so. Kakashi would never trust Kabuto. Yeah what's up with that. Kakashi must be a sexist or something.

Naruto and Sakura team work would be great. Hence why she would
make for a good counselor. They would make for a good fighting team.
Only Naruto and Sasuke could be better but that's largely due to plot.
(Really it makes very little sense that Naruto and Sasuke would have
such good team work but somehow they do. See Zabuza Arc.)

Yes, we should see at least one battled with Sakura and Naruto teamed up. It really needs to happen. Sasuke and Naruto entire relationship is only plot based. Really they should hate each other and that's it.

Bleh, I'd rather not have any more Naruto X Sakura.
I think that died out when Sakura lied to Naruto about her feelings.
I also don't think Sakura should end up with Sasuke either.
Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura should remain as team mates.

Well, I doubt we shall be so lucky.

I also don't want Naruto x Hinata. They make for ok friends but they
don't seem so compatible. It's too one sided really.

This cannot happen. Naruto loves Sakura. He never gives up. Therefore, he always will love her even if he doesn't receive her love in return. This is actually what I hope does happen. It's a better story than Naruto getting everything he wants.

Naruto should hook up with someone outside Konoha. Like Karui.
She's close enough to Sakura but doesn't have the emotional
baggage of being infatuated with Sasuke...or being taught by Tsunade.
Also it would do good to strengthen ties further tween Cloud and Leaf.

Nope. See above. He should stay alone.

Sasuke, if he turns good and survives should not return to Konoha
until he redeems himself by preaching the teachings of the Six Paths Sage.
Sasuke should hook up with someone completely random from outside
of Konoha. I think someone from a small country like the Land of Rain
would be good because it could humble Sasuke with how they
have struggled like he has.

Whatever, it's Sasuke. I don't care.

Hinata should hook up with Omoi. It would be a nice way of fixing the
Byukugan-Cloud Village crisis that happened long ago. Also they be cute
as they would spend all their time worrying too much. :)

Heehee!

Sakura..hmm. She's a toughie. She shouldn't be with Naruto or Sasuke
however I don't think it be would right for her to be alone as I don't
want her to end up like Tsunade. I think Sakura should hook up with
Suigetsu. I think he's got enough backbone to deal with her and the
couple would just be so odd that it's awesome.

Lee because it would be hilarious.

I think I'll make a thread for this love fiasco I got going here.Geez mrsticky I thought my comment was long. :lol:

mrsticky005
07-25-2010, 11:50 AM
Geez mrsticky I thought my comment was long. :lol:

Yeah I write a lot with out writing much.

Wooster
07-25-2010, 11:52 AM
Yeah I write a lot with out writing much.
`:Pbit`:P approved.

mrsticky005
07-25-2010, 12:00 PM
`:Pbit`:P approved.

Back on track...

Kakashi is co-training with Kabuto because he doesn't trust Kabuto
to train Sakura alone. He doesn't trust Kabuto at all...But Sakura
would be really eager to get more power (to help Naruto) and
Kakashi would join to keep watch.

Or

Sakura trains with Kabuto and Kakashi separately?

How about that. Sorta like how Naruto was secretly doing training
of his own when he was learning Sage Mode. I think this works better.

Wooster
07-25-2010, 01:30 PM
Back on track...

Kakashi is co-training with Kabuto because he doesn't trust Kabuto
to train Sakura alone. He doesn't trust Kabuto at all...But Sakura
would be really eager to get more power (to help Naruto) and
Kakashi would join to keep watch.

Or

Sakura trains with Kabuto and Kakashi separately?

How about that. Sorta like how Naruto was secretly doing training
of his own when he was learning Sage Mode. I think this works better.I say sequential. Sakura would understand she needs to train with Kabuto secretly. No one would allow it.

Following that her because he was lagging in his duties. Perhaps she finally learns some genjutsu here.

mrsticky005
07-25-2010, 02:39 PM
I say sequential. Sakura would understand she needs to train with Kabuto secretly. No one would allow it.

Following that her because he was lagging in his duties. Perhaps she finally learns some genjutsu here.

That's true. And secret training is more fun anyways.
I wouldn't give Sakura anything too flashy when it comes to Genjutsu.
I think it's best to give Sakura moves are more resourceful.

Training with Kakashi and secret training with Kabuto would definitely
improve Sakura's character. Sakura should learn earth style so that
Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura can have all the elements:

Naruto-Wind and Water
Sasuke-Fire and Lightning
Sakura-Earth
Naruto and Sasuke-Life/Death

Wooster
07-25-2010, 04:35 PM
That's true. And secret training is more fun anyways.
I wouldn't give Sakura anything too flashy when it comes to Genjutsu.
I think it's best to give Sakura moves are more resourceful.

Training with Kakashi and secret training with Kabuto would definitely
improve Sakura's character. Sakura should learn earth style so that
Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura can have all the elements:

Naruto-Wind and Water
Sasuke-Fire and Lightning
Sakura-Earth
Naruto and Sasuke-Life/Death
She could have something simple like Kakashi's genjutsu. Given that she is the one he used it on way back in the day, it would be appropriate that she could use it.

It would, but will it happen?

She already pounds the earth pretty well, might as well make it official.

mrsticky005
07-25-2010, 04:37 PM
She could have something simple like Kakashi's genjutsu. Given that she is the one he used it on way back in the day, it would be appropriate that she could use it.

It would, but will it happen?

She already pounds the earth pretty well, might as well make it official.

I assume you don't mean Mangekyo. Really though what's the deal with Kakashi having that...I miss the Copy Ninja. Now it's just MS and Chidori.
At least Kakashi isn't a total jerk like Sasuke.

I hope

Indeed.

Wooster
07-25-2010, 04:44 PM
I assume you don't mean Mangekyo. Really though what's the deal with Kakashi having that...I miss the Copy Ninja. Now it's just MS and Chidori.
At least Kakashi isn't a total jerk like Sasuke.

I hope

Indeed.
Nope. He used it with his sharingan covered, remember? The whole Sasuke is dying illusion. Sakura faints. It was not her most shining moment.

That was cool. That's what makes the sharingan cool, you have seen my thread. ;) Now it's just a jutsu machine. I mean really. Copy Wheel Eye. SHARINGAN.`:|

Man, I wish Sasuke became the blind ninja.:(

Taker369
07-25-2010, 04:53 PM
sakura has and always will be a failed character she trained with tsunade and still fails epically and if kabuto trained her i wouldn't blame him if he killed her by getting annoyed with her but if she turnd evil like sasuke did then maybe there would be hope for her because personally i hate goody goody characters like naruto and the current sakura but if she did get train by kabuto and turned somewhat evil then maybe there is hope for her.

mrsticky005
07-25-2010, 06:03 PM
Nope. He used it with his sharingan covered, remember? The whole Sasuke is dying illusion. Sakura faints. It was not her most shining moment.

That was cool. That's what makes the sharingan cool, you have seen my thread. ;) Now it's just a jutsu machine. I mean really. Copy Wheel Eye. SHARINGAN.`:|

Man, I wish Sasuke became the blind ninja.:(

I remember now. Yeah something like that would be good for Sakura.

I'm fine with Sasuke, Itachi, or Madara being a jutsu machine
because they're the elite of the Uchiha...but Kakashi should
have stayed with the copy wheel eye and use more strategy.
Warping distant objects away is pointless if it drains his chakra.

Sasuke should definitely be the blind ninja. He can do that when
he's preaching about the Sage of the Six Paths. A Blind Monk Ninja.

Wooster
07-25-2010, 06:29 PM
I remember now. Yeah something like that would be good for Sakura.

I'm fine with Sasuke, Itachi, or Madara being a jutsu machine
because they're the elite of the Uchiha...but Kakashi should
have stayed with the copy wheel eye and use more strategy.
Warping distant objects away is pointless if it drains his chakra.

Sasuke should definitely be the blind ninja. He can do that when
he's preaching about the Sage of the Six Paths. A Blind Monk Ninja.
YEs, it would be good for her. It is skill one with a mind like Sakura could put to good use. She could understand what her opponent would most likely believe and then create that jutsu.

I guess, I like the high strategy level of the earlier battles. Now it's, "What can I pull out of my ass this time?"

mrsticky005
07-25-2010, 06:35 PM
YEs, it would be good for her. It is skill one with a mind like Sakura could put to good use. She could understand what her opponent would most likely believe and then create that jutsu.

I guess, I like the high strategy level of the earlier battles. Now it's, "What can I pull out of my ass this time?"

Yeah, I miss the strategy too.

At least the drawings and panel lay out improved.

Wooster
07-25-2010, 07:20 PM
Yeah, I miss the strategy too.

At least the drawings and panel lay out improved.
Kakashi vs. Zabuza. Never to happen again.:(

mrsticky005
07-25-2010, 07:23 PM
Kakashi vs. Zabuza. Never to happen again.:(

The fight that made hand signs awesome.

RockyL
07-25-2010, 08:27 PM
I like this idea very much. I think it really fits and could be tied into the story quite well.

Bulldog
07-25-2010, 09:09 PM
How is it that girl who trains under one of the legenday sannin not able to do much of anything other then heal?

Wooster
07-26-2010, 04:12 AM
How is it that girl who trains under one of the legenday sannin not able to do much of anything other then heal?
How is it that one of the three main characters has to train under a ninja that cannot do much of anything other than heal?

mrsticky005
07-26-2010, 04:16 AM

Because Tsunade is only a legendary sannin by association. :lol:

Wooster
07-26-2010, 04:20 AM
Because Tsunade is only a legendary sannin by association. :lol:
Hey, who else would have held Jiraiya up?

It's a good thing Tsunade was bringing Orochimaru and Jiraiya the lunch she made that day. That way Hanzo got to name her as one of the sannin.
Ninin doesn't have the same ring to it.

mrsticky005
07-26-2010, 04:22 AM
Hey, who else would have held Jiraiya up?

It's a good thing Tsunade was bringing Orochimaru and Jiraiya the lunch she made that day. That way Hanzo got to name her as one of the sannin.
Ninin doesn't have the same ring to it.

Narutorious
07-27-2010, 07:25 AM

Because Naruto & Sasuke isn't normal, and I doubt Sakura knows everything that Tsunade, look at Naruto in the beginning of part 2, he wasn't that impressive either.

mrsticky005
07-27-2010, 08:03 AM
Because Naruto & Sasuke isn't normal, and I doubt Sakura knows everything that Tsunade, look at Naruto in the beginning of part 2, he wasn't that impressive either.

Jirayia and Orochimaru are better teachers, better fighters and have better connections to others.*

Tsunade isn't that great of a teacher, sub par for a fighter despite her raw power, and we haven't seen much of her connections to others.

*What I mean by this is that Jirayia is connected to Fugasaku. Naruto may have not learned Sage Mode if Jirayia wasn't connected between the two.

Tsunade's "best" fight is against Orochimaru...when his arms didn't work.

Tsunade was nearly killed by Orochimaru's underling: Kabuto.

Kabuto nearly killed Tsunade when he purposely missed hitting her throat.
Since Tsunade has to use the tiger seal to use Mitotic Regeneration and
did not use the tiger seal before Kabuto hit her, then had Kabuto actually
did aim for her throat he would have killed her right then and there.

Vornmusion
07-27-2010, 10:37 AM
Jirayia and Orochimaru are better teachers, better fighters and have better connections to others.*

Tsunade isn't that great of a teacher, sub par for a fighter despite her raw power, and we haven't seen much of her connections to others.

*What I mean by this is that Jirayia is connected to Fugasaku. Naruto may have not learned Sage Mode if Jirayia wasn't connected between the two.

And let's not forget that Tsunade hasn't shown any real increase or improvement in her power since that fight with Kabuto, whereas Kabuto has joined the evil big boy club now.

Cenzo
07-27-2010, 11:07 AM
I just love how every thread about Sakura turns into an "I Hate Tsunade" club meeting. `|(

Abel Uchiha
07-27-2010, 11:12 AM
Tsunade sucks thats why:lol: Kabuto teaching her medical and genjutsu is great for her development.

Cenzo
07-27-2010, 11:26 AM
Tsunade sucks thats why:lol: Kabuto teaching her medical and genjutsu is great for her development.

Of course.

Silly me.

Because Sakura betraying the Leaf, and her firends, and training with the evil male nurse will be great for her becoming a better heroine.

...Sure...

gama-sennin
07-27-2010, 11:35 AM
Tsunade is not bad as person.

As a medical kunoichi Tsunade is the best in whole narutoverse with only possible exception of kabuto. Strength wise also there is no one capable of causing as much mayhem with single kick or punch. But she totally lacks in speed or atleast hasn't shown any remarkable speed since stabbing manda in first part.

The character development is the major problem with her. Kishimoto-san has totally ignored her character and made her Hokage who is supposed to be the strongest ninja of Konoha. That is the reason why she is ridiculed more often than others.

Vornmusion
07-27-2010, 12:17 PM
The problem is people holding her to such a high regard when she isn't anything special compared to others. Such as this comparing her to present Kabuto, I mean really? Let's forget any other possible powers Kabuto has, he has the coffins of overpoweredness at his disposal and apparently is better than previous users at using them. With those alone he can probably beat 98% of the people in Naruto without even trying.

Abel Uchiha
07-27-2010, 12:20 PM
But she is supposed to be a Sannin and Hokage. She should be supa strong but she isnt even top 10 strongest.

Narutorious
07-27-2010, 12:28 PM

But it still doesn't changed that Naruto & Sasuke still had a major advantage over Sakura, with Naruto having the 9-tails & Sasuke having the curse mark. Sakura looks weak now because of Naruto's & Sasuke's levels now, which Naruto & Sasuke didn't learned from Jiraya or Orochimaru, even before that, Naruto learned the Fuuton Rasengan & Fuuton Rasenshuriken with Kakashi & Sasuke was able to fight Itachi because he absorbed Orochimaru, after the timeskip, Naruto's & Sasuke's power ups wasn't due to Jiraya's training & Orochimaru's training.

Vornmusion
07-27-2010, 12:37 PM
But it still doesn't changed that Naruto & Sasuke still had a major advantage over Sakura, with Naruto having the 9-tails & Sasuke having the curse mark. Sakura looks weak now because of Naruto's & Sasuke's levels now, which Naruto & Sasuke didn't learned from Jiraya or Orochimaru, even before that, Naruto learned the Fuuton Rasengan & Fuuton Rasenshuriken with Kakashi & Sasuke was able to fight Itachi because he absorbed Orochimaru, after the timeskip, Naruto's & Sasuke's power ups wasn't due to Jiraya's training & Orochimaru's training.

Which is entirely Kishi's fault for ignoring her and as such in this argument holds no ground.

Narutorious
07-27-2010, 12:59 PM
Blaming the author is too easy, besides that would prove my point more, blaming Tsunade is invalid, Naruto's & Sasuke's current level has nothing to do with their training during the timeskip.

mrsticky005
07-27-2010, 01:11 PM
I just love how every thread about Sakura turns into an "I Hate Tsunade" club meeting. `|(

Yeah. I hate Princess Tsunade. Especially as Hokage.
Princess Tsunade is past her prime so I see no hope for her.

Sakura however is still young and can improve.
But she's not going to learn much from Princess Tsunade.

Good explanation.

It would be. But I think the best part is Kabuto can teach her how to be cold...which is something Sakura could actually use for a battle.
Being a ninja isn't all about puppies, gumdrops, and sunshine, ya know?

Of course.

Silly me.

Because Sakura betraying the Leaf, and her firends, and training with the evil male nurse will be great for her becoming a better heroine.

...Sure...

Well I suppose she can stay with Tsunade and be a damsel in distress.

Tsunade is not bad as person.

As a medical kunoichi Tsunade is the best in whole narutoverse with only possible exception of kabuto. Strength wise also there is no one capable of causing as much mayhem with single kick or punch. But she totally lacks in speed or atleast hasn't shown any remarkable speed since stabbing manda in first part.

The character development is the major problem with her. Kishimoto-san has totally ignored her character and made her Hokage who is supposed to be the strongest ninja of Konoha. That is the reason why she is ridiculed more often than others.

Yes she is. Tsunade is a horrible person.

A kunoichi is a female ninja. Mei, the fifth Mizukage is better than Tsunade.
Kabuto, a shinobi and not a kunoichi is definitely better. Strength wise
means very little as she's slow. Tsunade became Hokage because
Jirayia, a better suited candidate would not take the job. Tsunade
should have just died when she went into a coma. But she has
to wake up and has to be a whiny brat at the Kage Meeting.
Tsunade makes the Hokage position look like joke. It's sickening.

The problem is people holding her to such a high regard when she isn't anything special compared to others. Such as this comparing her to present Kabuto, I mean really? Let's forget any other possible powers Kabuto has, he has the coffins of overpoweredness at his disposal and apparently is better than previous users at using them. With those alone he can probably beat 98% of the people in Naruto without even trying.

Part 1 Kabuto could have killed her. Enough said.

Tsunade is a terrible fighter with a lot of raw power.

But she is supposed to be a Sannin and Hokage. She should be supa strong but she isnt even top 10 strongest.

Yep she should be a lot better...but she's pathetic and annoying.

Further evidence that Sakura needs a new teacher: Kabuto.

Which is entirely Kishi's fault for ignoring her and as such in this argument holds no ground.

That's why we need Kabuto.

mrsticky005
07-27-2010, 01:17 PM
Blaming the author is too easy, besides that would prove my point more, blaming Tsunade is invalid, Naruto's & Sasuke's current level has nothing to do with their training during the timeskip.

It's not so much Sakura's level that's a problem...

It's her mindset. This is entirely Tsunade's fault.

Orchimaru trained Sasuke had the mindset to fight

Jirayia trained Naruto had the mindset to fight.

Tsuande trained Sakura had the mindset to be useless.

gama-sennin
07-27-2010, 01:32 PM

Now thats a lot of anger. lol

As kunoichi Mei might be better than Tsunade but as a medical Kunoichi Tsunade is way better simply because Mei has not shown any medical powers. In the NWW as well, she was known for her medical skills and you have to admit that apart from Kabuto no other ninja has shown the same level of medical ninjutsu.

Based on current feats she is the weakest hokage and doesn't deserve the title but the most important point is her character has not had a single page worth of development in shipu, if you don't count the pain arc where she did not fight actively.

Also, Tsunade is good enough to lift Gamabunta's sword(strength) and stab manda. Considering the facts that Manda had just shed his skin and was in attacking mode, this also translates to good speed.

mrsticky005
07-27-2010, 01:44 PM
Now thats a lot of anger. lol

As kunoichi Mei might be better than Tsunade but as a medical Kunoichi Tsunade is way better simply because Mei has not shown any medical powers. In the NWW as well, she was known for her medical skills and you have to admit that apart from Kabuto no other ninja has shown the same level of medical ninjutsu.

Based on current feats she is the weakest hokage and doesn't deserve the title but the most important point is her character has not had a single page worth of development in shipu, if you don't count the pain arc where she did not fight actively.

Also, Tsunade is good enough to lift Gamabunta's sword(strength) and stab manda. Considering the facts that Manda had just shed his skin and was in attacking mode, this also translates to good speed.

I know. `#( I'm angry. :lol:

Tsunade IS probably better as a medic-nin. Hence why she should be a medic-nin instead of being hokage. Mei on the other hand has shown that
she does deserve to be a Kage (Mizukage). She could have killed Sasuke
but didn't finish the job to not harm her allies. She has the ability
and she has the right attitude. Tsunade has the wrong attitude.

Not only does she not fight but she acts smart to Pain causing him to destroy the village as a come back. Of course it's still Pain's fault
but Tsunad handled the situation very poorly.

Yeah but she couldn't keep up with Kabuto...in Part 1.

Vornmusion
07-27-2010, 01:55 PM

We're not arguing about this from an outside view, or rather a readers view, we are arguing about this from an inside-the-universe view. This isn't about what should be, but what is, and what it is-is that Tsunade is not as good as people think she is. Sakura should be stronger, but she isn't. So we are talking of ways she can become stronger, since Kishi doesn't give a crap about her.

Tsunade may have been a good match for Kabuto in part 1. Kabuto is in an entirely different league than Tsunade now.

mrsticky005
07-27-2010, 02:03 PM
We're not arguing about this from an outside view, or rather a readers view, we are arguing about this from an inside-the-universe view. This isn't about what should be, but what is, and what it is-is that Tsunade is not as good as people think she is. Sakura should be stronger, but she isn't. So we are talking of ways she can become stronger, since Kishi doesn't give a crap about her.

Tsunade may have been a good match for Kabuto in part 1. Kabuto is in an entirely different league than Tsunade now.

Tsunade was no match for Kabuto in part 1.
Kabuto would have killed her with his
first move he was trying to kill her.
Tsunade survived because Kabuto was trying NOT to kill her.

Cenzo
07-27-2010, 02:11 PM
By that logic, Kakashi and Sasuke are weaklings, as Itachi could have killed them easily during parts 1 and 2.

gama-sennin
07-27-2010, 02:16 PM
By that logic, Kakashi and Sasuke are weaklings, as Itachi could have killed them easily during parts 1 and 2.

Compared to Itachi, Yes. Kakahsi should have died the moment Itachi hit him with Tsukuyomi and Sasuke as we know was no match for a weak, careful Itachi.
But now Kakashi has Kamui so he can Kamui Itachi along with susanoo in other dimension.

mrsticky005
07-27-2010, 02:18 PM
Compared to Itachi, Yes. Kakahsi should have died the moment Itachi hit him with Tsukuyomi and Sasuke as we know was no match for a weak, careful Itachi.
But now Kakashi has Kamui so he can Kamui Itachi along with susanoo in other dimension.

Itachi was stronger than Kakashi and Sasuke we he faced them.

Itachi didn't kill Kakashi with Tsukiyomi because he chose not to.

Narutorious
07-27-2010, 02:49 PM
It's not so much Sakura's level that's a problem...

It's her mindset. This is entirely Tsunade's fault.

Orchimaru trained Sasuke had the mindset to fight

Jirayia trained Naruto had the mindset to fight.

Tsuande trained Sakura had the mindset to be useless.

I'll have to disagree with that, Sakura's mindset is something Tsunade can't help Sakura with, that's something Sakura has to deal with her own, and she will. Naruto & Sasuke both mindset was the way they were before Jiraya & Orochimaru even came in the picture. As we seen in the beginning of part 2, Sakura appeared to have a different mindset, but she revert back to how she was at the end of part 1 recently, your mentality is something that can't be teach.

Are you confuse by what I'm saying? I'm not saying at all what should be or what could of been, I'm just saying what it is. The thing is people are blaming Tsunade for Sakura not be stronger than she is but the fact is how strong was Naruto before he learned the Rasenshuriken & how strong was Sasuke before he absorbed Orochimaru? The Rasenshuriken & Sage mode wasn't taught by Jiraya & the MS has nothing to do with Orochimaru.

Bulldog
07-27-2010, 03:25 PM
sakura no matter how hard will never be and A list fighter she needs to train kakashi more cause he said she has genjutsu talent.

Vornmusion
07-27-2010, 03:46 PM
I'll have to disagree with that, Sakura's mindset is something Tsunade can't help Sakura with, that's something Sakura has to deal with her own, and she will. Naruto & Sasuke both mindset was the way they were before Jiraya & Orochimaru even came in the picture. As we seen in the beginning of part 2, Sakura appeared to have a different mindset, but she revert back to how she was at the end of part 1 recently, your mentality is something that can't be teach.

And as has been said, is something Kabuto might. What Sakura needs is for someone to show her the simple truth of her weak mind, something no one else has had the spine to do. It's highly unlikely Kabuto would sugar coat the truth with her.

Are you confuse by what I'm saying? I'm not saying at all what should be or what could of been, I'm just saying what it is. The thing is people are blaming Tsunade for Sakura not be stronger than she is but the fact is how strong was Naruto before he learned the Rasenshuriken & how strong was Sasuke before he absorbed Orochimaru? The Rasenshuriken & Sage mode wasn't taught by Jiraya & the MS has nothing to do with Orochimaru.

Sakura is weak in the mind because the writer doesn't like her, from a readers perspective. Sakura is weak in the mind because her teacher didn't have the spine to show her how weak she really is, from inside the universe perspective.

Naruto would never of been able to learn the Rasen-Shuriken if he hadn't of been taught the first steps by Jiraiya. Naruto would never of been allowed to learn sage mode or probably even know it existed if Jiraiya hadn't of taken him under his wing. By extension, Jiraiya taught him all of that.

Without Orochimarus training and help the Sauce wouldn't of been anywhere near his strength he's at right now, which then means he never would of gained the eye powers he currently has as he would of been defeated by any number of people he's fought.

Bulldog
07-27-2010, 05:03 PM
And as has been said, is something Kabuto might. What Sakura needs is for someone to show her the simple truth of her weak mind, something no one else has had the spine to do. It's highly unlikely Kabuto would sugar coat the truth with her.

Sakura is weak in the mind because the writer doesn't like her, from a readers perspective. Sakura is weak in the mind because her teacher didn't have the spine to show her how weak she really is, from inside the universe perspective.

Naruto would never of been able to learn the Rasen-Shuriken if he hadn't of been taught the first steps by Jiraiya. Naruto would never of been allowed to learn sage mode or probably even know it existed if Jiraiya hadn't of taken him under his wing. By extension, Jiraiya taught him all of that.

Without Orochimarus training and help the Sauce wouldn't of been anywhere near his strength he's at right now, which then means he never would of gained the eye powers he currently has as he would of been defeated by any number of people he's fought.

kishis sexism something that makes me very mad. Come on she could easly be a strong taijutsu and genjutsu specialist yet he has her just sit and cry all the time.

and what about that really powerful cross right she has?

mrsticky005
07-27-2010, 06:29 PM

Actually your mentality can be taught. Very much so.

Bulldog
07-28-2010, 01:34 PM
Actually your mentality can be taught. Very much so.

I grew inconfident but then I got into Boxing and lost 90 pnds and won 2 ammy fights. I am prideful of that.

mrsticky005
07-28-2010, 04:12 PM
I grew inconfident but then I got into Boxing and lost 90 pnds and won 2 ammy fights. I am prideful of that.

So was your mentality taught then???

Wooster
07-28-2010, 06:46 PM
Yeah. I hate Princess Tsunade. Especially as Hokage.
Princess Tsunade is past her prime so I see no hope for her.

Sakura however is still young and can improve.
But she's not going to learn much from Princess Tsunade.

Good explanation.

It would be. But I think the best part is Kabuto can teach her how to be cold...which is something Sakura could actually use for a battle.
Being a ninja isn't all about puppies, gumdrops, and sunshine, ya know?

Well I suppose she can stay with Tsunade and be a damsel in distress.

Part 1 Kabuto could have killed her. Enough said.

Tsunade is a terrible fighter with a lot of raw power.

Yep she should be a lot better...but she's pathetic and annoying.

Further evidence that Sakura needs a new teacher: Kabuto.

That's why we need Kabuto.This man speaks the truth!`:shock:

All shut your yaps and listen! He can save us all.

mrsticky005
07-28-2010, 07:09 PM
This man speaks the truth!`:shock:

All shut your yaps and listen! He can save us all.

If only Kishimoto would listen :|

Wooster
07-28-2010, 07:29 PM
If only Kishimoto would listen :|
Dammit, I don't speak Japanese.

Hold on, I will learn it, travel to Japan, and shout it through a megaphone until Kishimoto listens.

That or complain about it on the forums, whichever is easier.`:P

mrsticky005
07-28-2010, 07:30 PM
Dammit, I don't speak Japanese.

Hold on, I will learn it, travel to Japan, and shout it through a megaphone until Kishimoto listens.

That or complain about it on the forums, whichever is easier.`:P

Bulldog
07-28-2010, 09:37 PM
kabuto isint a taijutsu specialist so what could he teach sakura?

mrsticky005
07-29-2010, 05:03 AM
kabuto isint a taijutsu specialist so what could he teach sakura?

Lethal medical jutsu, simple genjutsu, the right mentality for fighting, etc.

Sakura was never a Taijutsu specialist either.

Sakura's strength comes in with her chakra control and precision.

Hence why she's such a skilled medic ninja and why Kabuto is a good teacher. Tsunade herself even said that in Part 1 Kabuto had already
surpassed her medical skills when she was in her prime.

slyfoxx
07-29-2010, 05:15 AM
Sakara is not that weak, she could probably wipe the floor with neji and the others, shes well rounded,
Shes becoming the best medic around,
Shes has advanced defence (dodging),
Shes has unlimted haymakers (one hit could kill),
Shes just in team seven the most awsome team that could be assembled (Its like being Scottie Pippen, yeah he was a great player but, Jordan was the greatess so he'll never be seen as great as he was because hes in da shadow of the greatess.

mrsticky005
07-29-2010, 05:31 AM
Sakara is not that weak, she could probably wipe the floor with neji and the others, shes well rounded,
Shes becoming the best medic around,
Shes has advanced defence (dodging),
Shes has unlimted haymakers (one hit could kill),
Shes just in team seven the most awsome team that could be assembled (Its like being Scottie Pippen, yeah he was a great player but, Jordan was the greatess so he'll never be seen as great as he was because hes in da shadow of the greatess.

I seriously doubt she could beat Neji. Not with how she is now.

Perhaps she is. But so far she can't use it as a weapon very well.

Anyone can dodge and she's not even that good at it.

What has she been able to hit though?
A rock and Sasori...when Chiyo was controlling her.

Now if Kabuto trained her or even if Kakashi trained her or both...

She WOULD be one of the best ninja around.

Bulldog
07-29-2010, 09:18 AM
Lethal medical jutsu, simple genjutsu, the right mentality for fighting, etc.

Sakura was never a Taijutsu specialist either.

Sakura's strength comes in with her chakra control and precision.

Hence why she's such a skilled medic ninja and why Kabuto is a good teacher. Tsunade herself even said that in Part 1 Kabuto had already
surpassed her medical skills when she was in her prime.

Oh I didint know that lol.

I just dont get how the fifth hokage and one of the legendary sannin cant teach someone fighting mentality.

mrsticky005
07-29-2010, 09:34 AM
Oh I didint know that lol.

I just dont get how the fifth hokage and one of the legendary sannin cant teach someone fighting mentality.

Because she's a medic-nin first and then a fighter.

Kabuto is a fighter first and a medic-nin second.