PDA

View Full Version : Eragon (after brisingr) vs. Naruto and sasuke...

9tail
07-24-2010, 08:37 AM
RULES: naruto and asuke have wards to protect them agianst the 12 death words and cannot be directly destroyed with magic...that means eragon cant make their legs break with a spell but he could make a hole that makes them break their legs...this also means eragon can shoot things at them etc...sasuke cannot use genjutsu...naruto cannot use fox powers...eragon doesnt have help from aren or saphira...now, go nuts...

The Demon Zabuza
07-24-2010, 08:41 AM
Eragon gets speedblitzed.

Sephiroth
07-24-2010, 08:44 AM
Naruto farts on eragon after sasuke speed blitz him.

9tail
07-24-2010, 08:45 AM
eragon uses kveykva (lightning) at their heads...dead...razac style...

The Demon Zabuza
07-24-2010, 08:49 AM
eragon uses kveykva (lightning) at their heads...dead...razac style...

kveykva is not lightning, its is light. And Naruto is not weak to bright light.

9tail
07-24-2010, 08:55 AM
*ahem*..i own the book, lets seee...k...kveykva-lightning...know ur facts...ive read the book like three times...

gama-sennin
07-24-2010, 09:08 AM
Almost everyone owns the books but that doesnt mean Eragon has enough "feats" to kill naruto ans sasuke without death words. Even if he manages to gain control of one of his opponents without death words he wont be able to kill them. Also using magic without saphira and aren will be too much for Eragon even with his boosted strength after blood-oath ceremony.

Naruto(SM) and sasuke(arrows) will attack at the same time and Eragon's wards will go on depleting until he dies due to exhaustion.

BTW do you have any idea about the 4th book? I mean like release date or something.

9tail
07-24-2010, 09:18 AM
they said august or the holidays...well thats what some dude told me when i bought brisingr...anyways i said nothing about glaedrs edurni...doesnt susanno take time though?...nd i know sm does...we are all forgetting about taking over minds here...eragon launches a light attack and gets control over sasuke...he uses a spell with sasukes energy at naruto...naruto is confused that sasuke just dropped to the ground...eragon kills naruto with kveykva...

9tail
07-24-2010, 09:21 AM
and what about the dwarf tunnel?...he moved i think 4 dwarves three feet away to directly in front of him...then after fightning for most likely hours in the battle in eldest he still had enough strength to at least almost match murtagh with magic...and at that time i believe that he had several edurnis with him..

gama-sennin
07-24-2010, 09:27 AM
When he matched murtagh, Eragon had the elves and Arya supporting him with their energy.The only time he fought Murtagh one on one he totally got owned.

9tail
07-24-2010, 09:36 AM
he didnt match murtagh he beat him...also i said in eldest...i forgot which battle it was...remember murtgh probably had edurnis with him at the time...and eragon had been battling for a long time before he had fought murtagh...anyways, you didnt comment on my actual theroy for what would happen so i assume you have no counter agrument...

gama-sennin
07-24-2010, 09:50 AM
Alright here I go. Naruto will just clone spam Eragon and by the time Eragon finds the real one he will be too tired to fight. There are already wards protecting Naruto and sasuke so it wont be easy to kill all the clones by mind control technique.

In Eldest Eragon also used energy form saphira to fight with Murtagh. It was battle of the burning plains.

9tail
07-24-2010, 09:55 AM
:roll: ..thats why i said sasuke mind control...its easy to find sasuke when there are 500 narutos...next, eragon uses glaeadrs edurni to make a hugs damn fireball which incinerates the clones and burns naruto...last, eragon uses some spell to kill naruto...

gama-sennin
07-24-2010, 09:59 AM
Glaedr's eldunari has not given any power boost to Eragon as of brisinger. So it can not be assumed that Eragon will somehow use it.

Using one sasuke wont be enough to kill 500 narutos. Also by that time nauto will enter SM and use FRS.

9tail
07-24-2010, 10:38 AM
i didnt say kill all narutos with one sasuke...i said use sasuke until hes dead...then i guess use another spell to kill the clones...its not that hard to pinch 500 clones...

Akatsuki X
07-24-2010, 10:40 AM
Lol,
Eragon gets raped, even without all of the restrictions you put on him.

Rasengan or chidori to the face is all it takes really.

He gets massively blitzed.

9tail
07-24-2010, 02:37 PM
Ok lets die down the fact that rasengan is entirely useless based on, hello...its pure energy...dur...so now naruto gives eragon more strength once he sucks it all in...next, once agian speed blitzes are pretty much useless due to...*ahem*...WARDS...eragon basically has, well, the entire fight to not get a scratch...umm...lets see chidori...hmmm...well using the principles of magic and science, eragon lifts brisingr and lightning is attracted to it...then, since the sword has wards and things on it, the sword is unaffected...

Miles Edgeworth
07-24-2010, 02:59 PM
So how in the world does Eragon react to Naruto and Sasuke?

With default settings, he gets roflblitzed. The restrictions only help to make this much more likely.

I don't know much about Eragon, but unless he has supersonic reaction speed, high durability, and a lot of power, there's no way he takes this. From what I have heard he's low end superhuman, whoopee.

FRS can easily oneshot Eragon.

Susanoo arrows one shot Eragon as far as I can tell.

Mass shadow clones means Eragon won't know who the real Naruto is.

Etc.

This is all Naruto and Sasuke with actual feats, current versions who still have yet to show their true power could utterly curbstomp Eragon through powerscaling.

9tail
07-26-2010, 01:36 PM
OK LETS DIE DOWN THE FACT THAT RASENGON AND BASICALLY CLONES ARE USELESS...THEY ARE ENGERGY THAT ERAGON CAN SENSE AND TAKE OVER...and since naruto and sasuke have no experience with mind breaking, eragon can take several clones at once...naruto isnt one to over use clones...SM AND SUSANNO TAKE TIME!...

Miles Edgeworth
07-26-2010, 02:06 PM
OK LETS DIE DOWN THE FACT THAT RASENGON AND BASICALLY CLONES ARE USELESS...THEY ARE ENGERGY THAT ERAGON CAN SENSE AND TAKE OVER...and since naruto and sasuke have no experience with mind breaking, eragon can take several clones at once...naruto isnt one to over use clones...SM AND SUSANNO TAKE TIME!...

No limits fallacy.

How in the world does Eragon react to them? They can blitz him in every way possible and he is incapable of killing them both.

Doesn't matter if he can take "several clones", he can't take 2000.

Not one to overuse clones? Up until he learned Sage Mode, with the exceptions of Kyuubi chakra usage, all he ever did was use clones!

Susanoo takes a couple seconds at most to form, otherwise Raikage would have killed Sasuke.

DSPR7
07-26-2010, 04:50 PM
Eragon wins...

Wait, he can't use death words or Saphira?

Stomp. Horrible, horrible rapestomp.

His only hope would have been to kill them from a distance with a death word. Flying above them with Saphira COULD work, but they would have raped him before he could even get up on her, let alone take off. With these restrictions, Eragon dies via speedblitz. He is not that durable, after all. With restrictions off, he stands a small chance if they're at a distance.

Akatsuki X
07-26-2010, 04:57 PM

Prove that Eragon can absorb Rasengan or clones.
Ohh wait, that's right, you can't.

They're made of chakra, which doesn't exist in the Eragon-verse.

I'm not sure what mind-breaking is, but it seems to be awfully similar to genjutsu, which Sasuke had quite a bit of experience in.

But stating that Naruto doesn't overuse clones, I'm assuming you just have never watched the series.

Finally, Sasonoo takes very little time.

Of course, none of this matters because he just gets blitzed in an instant anyway.

9tail
07-26-2010, 10:40 PM
well X if you care to realize for a second...chakra has been explained as what?...life force...and magic is by its very nature life force...so i would assume you could...clone are...life force...eragon can suck in...life force...now, mind breaking is nothing like gen jutsu...it is simply breaking into their mind and (by doing this) you can have access to their life force...among other things...hmm...origional series i would agree...but lately, not really...and naruto has no idea what eragon is capeable of...eragon on the other hand, would simply dispatch an opponent by magic and mind breaking anyway...well lets see...blitzed...yes sasuke can blitz when he is in mortal agony...

Akatsuki X
07-26-2010, 11:05 PM
well X if you care to realize for a second...chakra has been explained as what?...life force...and magic is by its very nature life force...so i would assume you could...clone are...life force...eragon can suck in...life force...now, mind breaking is nothing like gen jutsu...it is simply breaking into their mind and (by doing this) you can have access to their life force...among other things...hmm...origional series i would agree...but lately, not really...and naruto has no idea what eragon is capeable of...eragon on the other hand, would simply dispatch an opponent by magic and mind breaking anyway...well lets see...blitzed...yes sasuke can blitz when he is in mortal agony...

Alright, so Eragon tries to take Naruto's chakra.

Ohhh look at that, I just accidentally absorbed Kyuubi chakra and now I'm withering in agony on the floor.

Trust me, if Naruto could get chakra sucked so easily, he would have already been dead by now.

Your description of "mindbreaking" sounds an awful lot like genjutsu, which is basically entering or altering the mind of the opponent.

Naruto isn't aware of what Eragon is capable of?

Then Eragon isn't aware of what Naruto is capable of as well.

And I thought you said he couldn't directly kill them with magic anyway?
(Not like it makes a difference since he will be raped in an instant)

And finally, stating that Sasuke could only blitz when he is wounded is not only strange, it's downright retarded.

9tail
07-26-2010, 11:21 PM
hmm...lets see...kybui has no mental armor either...oops...you just gave eragon the power to bust a hole in the earth the size of texas...ninjas cant suck in chakra exept in special cases...(pain battle)...its not the same...genjutsu is affecting your opponents senses...mind breaking is directly breaking into a persons mind...allowing you to take away your life force, predict your moves, hear their thought, look at memories, etc...mind breaking isnt, technically, magic...it requires no energy to do it...neither does sucking in energy...also, when you break a persons mind, you can cause them crippleing pain...enough to be unable to continue actions...hence, my reasoning sasuke cant blitz when his mind is broken...remember, they have no mental armor...so eragon doesnt even need two seconds to break both their minds...

gama-sennin
07-27-2010, 12:35 AM
Main-breaking is not genjutsu or even similar to it. Eragon completely takes over the mind of the opponent and uses it for anything like, killing the soldiers under that particular magicians command. Eragon has never used mind control right at the beginning of the fight and never does until he is sure of his power being greater than that of his opponent.

Also he needs to concentrate while doing that and its always Saphira who protects him during that period. The wards are also like jutsu which drains more and more energy every time it protects him from some attack. Also the amount of energy depends on the level of attack which means stronger the attack, more is the drain on energy.

If Eragon had saphira then he will win with/without death words but without her he has no chance.

9tail
07-27-2010, 12:52 PM
50 meters is enough distance that naruto and sasuke would have to take a lil bit to cover...remember wards can also just be based on that you put a certain amount of energy in them...

gama-sennin
07-27-2010, 12:58 PM
50 meters is enough distance that naruto and sasuke would have to take a lil bit to cover...remember wards can also just be based on that you put a certain amount of energy in them...

Please explain.

9tail
07-29-2010, 04:05 PM
Remember the razac fight where rorans wards kept him safe for a while until it failed?...and that eragon can put wards on other people?...well if thats the case that proves that eragons wards can be made not to leech of his strength but to be at full force and be gradually weared down...now, taking that into account, eragons wards lasted him almost the entire battle of the burning planes...it would sure as hell be enough for the naruto and sasuke vs. Eragon...after eragon sees a blitz, he will realize the calibur of his opponents and go into mindbreaking mode...

wyco90
08-02-2010, 09:35 AM
remember when pa the frog tried the get in naruto's mind he was repelled out by the kyuubi so mind rape is out secondly sasuke eyes can just put eragon in a genjutsu without him know remember sasuke just has to look while eragon has to concentrete.
and rememer when pain tried to suck energy out of naruto's body and was turn into stone frog. so if he tried to abosurb naruto's energy he'd be turned into stone and if naruto used shadow clones he'd trier until he could fight no more. and as for sasuke would pretty much pwn eragon by looking at him

9tail
08-05-2010, 02:42 PM
remember when pa the frog tried the get in naruto's mind he was repelled out by the kyuubi so mind rape is out secondly sasuke eyes can just put eragon in a genjutsu without him know remember sasuke just has to look while eragon has to concentrete.
and rememer when pain tried to suck energy out of naruto's body and was turn into stone frog. so if he tried to abosurb naruto's energy he'd be turned into stone and if naruto used shadow clones he'd trier until he could fight no more. and as for sasuke would pretty much pwn eragon by looking at him
genjutsu...yea read the first post...well pa frog was different...the fox doesnt have mental armor...so eragon can break into the foxes mind first...
in red umm ever herd of transformation jutsu? doesnt matter...mind rape..

wyco90
08-05-2010, 08:39 PM
not really pa the frog tryied to enter naruto's mind and was repelled; remember the fox is lock in naruto's mind if pa was repelled what so different about eragon? he be repelled too and could sasuke use susodoo? the spirit sheild repells everything (just when you say it doesnt stop mind rape remember its a spirit weapon and it is clearly stated it can repell anything

DSPR7
08-06-2010, 07:02 AM
not really pa the frog tryied to enter naruto's mind and was repelled; remember the fox is lock in naruto's mind if pa was repelled what so different about eragon? he be repelled too and could sasuke use susodoo? the spirit sheild repells everything (just when you say it doesnt stop mind rape remember its a spirit weapon and it is clearly stated it can repell anything

Pa Frog was attempting to "morph" or become one with Naruto in order to help him attain Sage Mode. Eragon is simply mind raping him. The Fox kicked Pa out because the Fox is already present within Naruto's body/Chakra network, which prevents Pa from tapping in to it. It will not stop mind rape.

Susano'o has yet to prove it can even stop genjutsu, let alone mind rape. And no, Susano'o can NOT repel anything. I believe Danzo broke through it and Killer Bee might have, I'm not sure. Either way, it's not unbreakable, nor would it protect against mind rape attacks or magic that affects objects within it.

Naruto and Sasuke can still blitz, but Eragon mind rape is always an option, if he lasts that long.

Shino Hatake
08-06-2010, 07:12 AM
I see no why how Naruto and Sasuke can stop something like Lighting to the heads. Pure based lighting moves a lot faster then say Kirn or Chordi. Screw SM for Naruto he can not move at HS+ Speeds so drop that before you people even say it if Naruto can not tap in to the powers of Ma and Pa because he is to busy blocking lighting to the head then Sage Mode is out. Sasuke can go CM2 and try to Bltiz but how is that stooping eargon from just making a crater open up?

Susanoo would be a joke to Eragon. He can mind rape Sasuke from the inside seeing as it is not charka so it can not be stooped. Magic is a differnt. FAR differnt effect on a persons source. It uses Chi which is the thing we use to live Manner or Matter it self can also be used to make it. Talk to Vat about Chi and you will understand.

Mind rape or lighting to the head while in mind rape.

DSPR7
08-06-2010, 07:21 AM
I see no why how Naruto and Sasuke can stop something like Lighting to the heads. Pure based lighting moves a lot faster then say Kirn or Chordi. Screw SM for Naruto he can not move at HS+ Speeds so drop that before you people even say it if Naruto can not tap in to the powers of Ma and Pa because he is to busy blocking lighting to the head then Sage Mode is out. Sasuke can go CM2 and try to Bltiz but how is that stooping eargon from just making a crater open up?

Susanoo would be a joke to Eragon. He can mind rape Sasuke from the inside seeing as it is not charka so it can not be stooped. Magic is a differnt. FAR differnt effect on a persons source. It uses Chi which is the thing we use to live Manner or Matter it self can also be used to make it. Talk to Vat about Chi and you will understand.

Mind rape or lighting to the head while in mind rape.

The fact that they can blitz him before he could speak might have something to do with that. And even if he did, they'd be gone and right in front of him before his first attack could miss.

Shino Hatake
08-06-2010, 07:36 AM
The fact that they can blitz him before he could speak might have something to do with that. And even if he did, they'd be gone and right in front of him before his first attack could miss.
So your telling me. Sasuke can move faster than real lighting? Or even the power of thought?

DSPR7
08-06-2010, 07:55 AM
So your telling me. Sasuke can move faster than real lighting? Or even the power of thought?

Only if you're telling me that Eragon speaks at supersonic speeds. :/ Because otherwise he's getting blitzed.

Eragon without Saphira or the elves just isn't powerful enough to take on Naruto and Sasuke, which is quite sad really. With these restrictions (no death words, etc) he gets destroyed quite easily.

If he DOES mindrape one, the other gets him. If he gets both, the Fox takes over and rapes him. He doesn't have enough strength on his own to hold all three of them at the same time...

wyco90
08-06-2010, 10:22 AM
i agree but i was talking about the shield. hmmm this is hard naruto can make shadow clones alot of them he could probly just overwhelm eragon by sheer numbers?
he'd have trouble finding the real one til maybe it was too late

DSPR7
08-06-2010, 02:03 PM
The real question is, would mindraping affect the clones? And if it did, would it affect all of them at once? What if he gets the real Naruto, do the clones go too?

9tail
08-06-2010, 08:36 PM
hmmm...how far is 50 meters?...has sasuke shown the Ability to blitz that fast?...and also, remember eragon could just think, "lightning bolt at their heads"...and bam...dead...also, remember the fox and naruto and sasuke have no mental armor...the fox itself doesnt have mental armor...eragon sees naruto has another being in him, he can just suck away all the energy he wants...and remember hes in their minds...he can see their predictions...he can see their planned out moves...he can see everything they are about to do...

Ripjaww
08-06-2010, 08:54 PM
u restricted naruto and sasuke wayyyyy too much they need tose things to win mostly w/ out dying in the process

Ripjaww
08-06-2010, 09:04 PM
im bowing out of this no real interest in eragon no dis to it just not a fan

9tail
08-06-2010, 11:49 PM
i put on some really heavy restrictions on eragon too...

DSPR7
08-10-2010, 04:16 PM
hmmm...how far is 50 meters?...has sasuke shown the Ability to blitz that fast?...and also, remember eragon could just think, "lightning bolt at their heads"...and bam...dead...also, remember the fox and naruto and sasuke have no mental armor...the fox itself doesnt have mental armor...eragon sees naruto has another being in him, he can just suck away all the energy he wants...and remember hes in their minds...he can see their predictions...he can see their planned out moves...he can see everything they are about to do...

150 Meters, and yes, he has. Supersonic speed dude. 600+ miles per hour. Easy blitz. And he can't hit them if they're already gone, the lightning would miss. And remember, Sasuke has used real lightning to beef up his own attacks before.

Now show me where Eragon has demonstrated telepathic powers of that magnitude without Saphira. He has often struggled to break through a single barrier WITH her, let alone by himself. Naruto and Sasuke both have incredible willpower, they won't be beaten by mindrape or even mental invasion. And the Fox is a mountain level threat who was raping the Leaf Village (which, btw, is far more powerful than Eragon), so I'm pretty sure you can't mindrape that.

With death words and/or Saphira Eragon would stand a chance, but without them he gets stomped.

wyco90
08-11-2010, 01:12 AM
very well put this is the stuff i like to se argued you take facts and things and use refrences

321zigzag3
08-11-2010, 08:10 PM
RULES: naruto and asuke have wards to protect them agianst the 12 death words and cannot be directly destroyed with magic...that means eragon cant make their legs break with a spell but he could make a hole that makes them break their legs...this also means eragon can shoot things at them etc...sasuke cannot use genjutsu...naruto cannot use fox powers...eragon doesnt have help from aren or saphira...now, go nuts...

So what is the distance chap?

Miles Edgeworth
08-11-2010, 09:29 PM
So what is the distance chap?

Default is 50m.

321zigzag3
08-12-2010, 07:26 AM
Default is 50m.

:shock:

RULES: naruto and sasuke have wards to protect them agianst the 12 death words and cannot be directly destroyed with magic...sasuke cannot use genjutsu...naruto cannot use fox powers...eragon doesnt have help from aren or saphira...now, go nuts...

http://www.memedepot.com/uploads/0/207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Miles Edgeworth
08-12-2010, 03:35 PM
Precisely why Eragon has absolutely no chance at winning this.

He gets roflblitzed and lacks the durability to keep on fighting them both.

321zigzag3
08-12-2010, 07:43 PM
Eragon can shoot actual lightning at real lightning speed now?

9tail
08-19-2010, 01:11 PM
*bumps becuase of boredem* *laughs at dspr*...NO DEFENSES!...NONE!...will power worth crap...but, can sasuke move at the speed of lightning itself?...no...

RealNinja
08-19-2010, 01:32 PM
Eragon doesnt have to see them to put a spell on them to stop moving. Walks up to them and chop their head off.

321zigzag3
08-19-2010, 05:43 PM
can sasuke move at the speed of lightning itself?...no...

Who told you this?

Also has Eragon reacted to anyone who can disappear from line of sight?

Susanoo's Eyes
08-19-2010, 06:01 PM
^ This and v

Speed blitzed the end Eragon's head falls due to sasuke cutting off Eragon's head with his katana. Naruto spams clones rasengan and FRS. I have yet to see Eragon being able to react to supersonic speeds.

RealNinja
08-19-2010, 06:07 PM
Who told you this?

Also has Eragon reacted to anyone who can disappear from line of sight?
No one told me I just read the books. Eragon can use hie mine to pentrate sasuke nd Naruto mind they have no defence against it. I dont advise going to deep in their minds just find their location. Use a spell to bind them. Chop off their head. Any questions.

321zigzag3
08-19-2010, 06:07 PM
Eragon has yet to react to something faster than a line of sight.

No one told me I just read the books. Eragon can use hie mine to pentrate sasuke nd Naruto mind they have no defence against it. I dont advise going to deep in their minds just find their location. Use a spell to bind them. Chop off their head. Any questions.

Can Eragon react to Sasuke or SM Naruto? Yay or Nay?

Also we don't know how Eragon's mental powers are compared to Naruto characters. It is likely greater than much.

But for example we don't know how Eragon vs Sharingan eyes. Since Sharingan has some form of rudimentary mental defense.

Naruto is with the kyuubi but that is unknown.

RealNinja
08-19-2010, 06:36 PM
Its take about just as much time for Eragon to use a spell on theam as it takes them to even get in top mode.
(had to bust out Kaumi arguement on you)

321zigzag3
08-19-2010, 06:47 PM
Its take about just as much time for Eragon to use a spell on theam as it takes them to even get in top mode.
(had to bust out Kaumi arguement on you)

They start out in them. Naruto in SM. Sasuke himself.

And you have yet to prove Eragon can react to something that disappears from the line of sight.

The Kamui activitation was partially reflex. Kakashi had to activate to incoming arro which was incredibly fast.

Not all jutsu activate the same speed. Thats highly illogical and makes no sense. It depends on the user and jutsu and etc.

By your logic Minato's hirashin activation is the same as Katon jutsu in activation.

RealNinja
08-19-2010, 06:52 PM
Uhhhh no I already told you that Eragon uses his mind to locate people. Thats one of his main abilities in the book. Saying a binding spell is nothing he can completely paralyze them. Then all he has to do is hurry up and severe their heads before they get out of the spell.

321zigzag3
08-19-2010, 06:57 PM
Uhhhh no I already told you that Eragon uses his mind to locate people. Thats one of his main abilities in the book. Saying a binding spell is nothing he can completely paralyze them. Then all he has to do is hurry up and severe their heads before they get out of the spell.

You know he still has to be able to react to them you now right?

By your logic Eragon can locate running Flash who is faster than light with his mind.

All I am asking you is can Eragon can react to them.

Also binding spell needs to be said.

Considering that for example Sasuke can literally disappear from line of sight of well trained ninjas who has good reaction speed.

Eragon has never dealt with that kind of speed before.

Also binding spell how strong is it?

SM Naruto has brute strength and Sasuke broke out of a Binding Seal of Danzo's by summoning Susanoo.

RealNinja
08-19-2010, 07:08 PM
Eragon does not go spot by spot hi mind stretches out over wide areas. I will give you the reaction. But you also must know that Eragon keeps his mind stretched at all times to be alert for enemies(forgot that fact for a minute have not read it in awhile) that will bring it down to the fact of whther or not he can get the spell off. I going with he can it can be disputed the human mind is pretty fast. Eragon spells is pretty strong but so is Sasuke and Naruto so about 1 min. If he is fast enough he can slice both of their heads off.

321zigzag3
08-19-2010, 07:14 PM
Eragon does not go spot by spot hi mind stretches out over wide areas.

I know that.

I will give you the reaction. But you also must know that Eragon keeps his mind stretched at all times to be alert for enemies(forgot that fact for a minute have not read it in awhile) that will bring it down to the fact of whther or not he can get the spell off.

Sure Eragon does that but he still has to have the reaction and reflexes.

Has Eragon dealt with SM Naruto or Sasuke in level of speed before?

I going with he can it can be disputed the human mind is pretty fast.

Yeah and its not like Naruto and Sasuke have confirmed superhuman speed and reaction since they were in genin oh wait.

Eragon spells is pretty strong but so is Sasuke and Naruto so about 1 min. If he is fast enough he can slice both of their heads off.

You didn't tell me how strong the binding spell is. If you can't thats fine but I don't know where you got the one minute.

What was the strongest thing the binding spell worked on though? If you know.

RealNinja
08-19-2010, 07:31 PM
I know that.

Sure Eragon does that but he still has to have the reaction and reflexes.

Has Eragon dealt with SM Naruto or Sasuke in level of speed before?

Yeah and its not like Naruto and Sasuke have confirmed superhuman speed and reaction since they were in genin oh wait.

You didn't tell me how strong the binding spell is. If you can't thats fine but I don't know where you got the one minute.

What was the strongest thing the binding spell worked on though? If you know.
No he has dealt with something that moved at the speed of a Jonin called a shade.
Far as this reaction go that is debatable are Naruto and Sasuke faster than the mind.
tHe strongest spell he used binded a creature the size of a dragon. I said one minute because I am giving Naruto and Sasuke cred of being that strong.

321zigzag3
08-19-2010, 07:35 PM
No he has dealt with something that moved at the speed of a Jonin called a shade.

And how do you know that?

Far as this reaction go that is debatable are Naruto and Sasuke faster than the mind.

Technically that is uncertain but if SM Naruto and Sasuke are supersonic tier that means Eragon gets easily blitzed. You don't have to be supersonic tier to blitz him that anyway.

And the speed of thought varies among people. They are not the speed.
For Eragon I say its about bottom tier superhuman.

The best thing he has done are react to arrows. SM Naruto and Sasuke are above that.

tHe strongest spell he used binded a creature the size of a dragon. I said one minute because I am giving Naruto and Sasuke cred of being that strong.

And how strong was that dragon? And how long was he bounded?

How did the dragon break out of it if he did?

9tail
08-20-2010, 12:43 PM
*sigh*...facts stated: eragon can absorb chakra and thereby jutsu and, in the case of clones, he can take out multiple, probably at least 20+ at a time ...eragon has the ability to break minds and cause crippling pain to a person without even touching them...eragons sword is invenerable to any jutsu agianst it and most likely, sasukes lightning jutsu...and since he fights edge on edge, if he just blocked one of sasukes blows, sasukes sword would be irreparibly damaged, chipped and dented...next, eragon has use of all elements, and since he now knows the jutsu combinations (elements) and maybe even jutsu himself (from mind breaking) he probably is equals or greater with sasuke and naruto in jutsu...sm and ms take time to get...at least, sm does...now, naruto doesnt have the time...

321zigzag3
08-20-2010, 01:44 PM
*sigh*...facts stated:
eragon can absorb chakra and thereby jutsu and, in the case of clones, he can take out multiple, probably at least 20+ at a time

Eragon can absorb energy? Also please put don't put your post in a wall of text. Its harder to read.

...eragon has the ability to break minds and cause crippling pain to a person without even touching them...eragons sword is invenerable to any jutsu agianst it and most likely, sasukes lightning jutsu...and since he fights edge on edge

Eragon so far has shown breaking mainly weak minds of fodders and average magicians.

Granted that doesn't really say much how Naruto and Sasuke compared mentally but still.

Eragon's sword being invulnerable is no limits fallacy. There is no proof.
Thats just a character statement relevent to his own universe.

Considering Sasuke's chidori blade can cut steel?

if he just blocked one of sasukes blows, sasukes sword would be irreparibly damaged, chipped and dented...next,

So whats the strongest thing Eragon's sword has cut?

eragon has use of all elements, and since he now knows the jutsu combinations (elements) and maybe even jutsu himself (from mind breaking) he probably is equals or greater with sasuke and naruto in jutsu...sm and ms take time to get...at least, sm does...now, naruto doesnt have the time...

Knowledge doesn't equate suddenly I can do all those movements. Eragon is not like the Sharingan.

Eragon lacks destructive feats anyway.

You are making too many assumptions.

Eragon doesn't necessarily have chakra anyway.

Oh wait Naruto isn't in SM.

Sasuke blitzes anyway.

RealNinja
08-20-2010, 02:40 PM
Eragon can absorb energy? Also please put don't put your post in a wall of text. Its harder to read.

Eragon so far has shown breaking mainly weak minds of fodders and average magicians.

Granted that doesn't really say much how Naruto and Sasuke compared mentally but still.

Eragon's sword being invulnerable is no limits fallacy. There is no proof.
Thats just a character statement relevent to his own universe.

Considering Sasuke's chidori blade can cut steel?

So whats the strongest thing Eragon's sword has cut?

Knowledge doesn't equate suddenly I can do all those movements. Eragon is not like the Sharingan.

Eragon lacks destructive feats anyway.

You are making too many assumptions.

Eragon doesn't necessarily have chakra anyway.

Oh wait Naruto isn't in SM.

Sasuke blitzes anyway.

Eragon has the abilty absorb life energy thats basicaly chakra.

Eragon sword is a magic sword designed pasifically to never break. You can take away that because there are no restrictions on that.

Far as breaking into their minds he does not have to he just needs them to locate them. He does not need a death spell just a binding spell.

Sasuke blade is no match for eragons. His is indestructable. But he would lose in speed if he were to fight Sasuke.

But Naruto and Sasuke has no defense against straight magic. So like I said before binding spell then chops off their head.

321zigzag3
08-20-2010, 03:00 PM
Eragon has the abilty absorb life energy thats basicaly chakra.

Eragon sword is a magic sword designed pasifically to never break. You can take away that because there are no restrictions on that.

Far as breaking into their minds he does not have to he just needs them to locate them. He does not need a death spell just a binding spell.

Sasuke blade is no match for eragons. His is indestructable. But he would lose in speed if he were to fight Sasuke.

But Naruto and Sasuke has no defense against straight magic. So like I said before binding spell then chops off their head.
Out of people? Naruto has insane stamina and Sasuke has above average amounts as well. But Eragon so he can.

That never breaking statement so far only applies to his own universe.

Which is why I asked you about how strong was the dragon and how long was it in and how long was the binding spell.

Eragon's blade can break Sasuke's chidori blade?

So what if right on the beginning of the match Sasuke immediately what he always does in general. Tries to blitz? You keep saying Eragon can react but I see no proof of that.

RealNinja
08-20-2010, 03:15 PM
The dragon was about the size of Gamabunta. You have to read up on that one yourself

If they blitz he has to be able to react if he doesnt he is dead. But having his mind spread out to detect is his defence for things like that its hard to sneak him.

9tail
08-20-2010, 03:35 PM
Now, remember, the sword has had spells on it and it has not shown and it will never show signs of wear and tear and the spells are pretty much unbreakable, since they were inbued when the sword was made...

also, remember wards...eragon has them...so sasuke blitzes and then eragon is unharmed, but sasuke is in range of several attacks now...xD...stoopid thought...(eragon breaks sasukes sword and then throws sasuke his, then just yells BRISINGR and sasuke is so little clothed he just burns to death...xD...)

you are right...naruto does have insane stamina and sasuke is above average...eragon just takes their life energy out of their body...since they have no mental armor (neither does the 9 tails mind you) eragon has massive strength now...

RealNinja
08-20-2010, 03:38 PM
Only thing about breaking into the 9tails mind he would probably go insane.

321zigzag3
08-20-2010, 04:53 PM
Seriously why are you 2 evading this question.

Can Eragon react to Sasuke level of speed?http://i33.tinypic.com/2sb093m.jpg

Now, remember, the sword has had spells on it and it has not shown and it will never show signs of wear and tear and the spells are pretty much unbreakable, since they were inbued when the sword was made...

Just because it never showed wear and tear doesn't mean that we can't speculate about it.

also, remember wards...eragon has them...so sasuke blitzes and then eragon is unharmed, but sasuke is in range of several attacks now...xD...stoopid thought...(eragon breaks sasukes sword and then throws sasuke his, then just yells BRISINGR and sasuke is so little clothed he just burns to death...xD...)

Eragon is breaking Sasuke's sword?
When you have no proof Eragon can react to Sasuke?
When you have no proog Eragon's sword can cut it?

http://i33.tinypic.com/2sb093m.jpg

you are right...naruto does have insane stamina and sasuke is above average...eragon just takes their life energy out of their body...since they have no mental armor (neither does the 9 tails mind you) eragon has massive strength now...

Can Eragon react to Sasuke yay or nay? http://i33.tinypic.com/2sb093m.jpg

Only thing about breaking into the 9tails mind he would probably go insane.

Eragon is not obviously overpowering a foul demon.

RealNinja
08-20-2010, 05:27 PM
I did not avoid question I told you that he uses his mind to react to them. Not his physical skills.

321zigzag3
08-20-2010, 05:33 PM
No all you said is Eragon locates Sasuke in movement despite there is no proof Eragon can react to such speeds.
If he does in the 4th book then things will change but as of now no.

And you do perceiving and reactions do take place in the mind?

Even if Eragon locates them he still has to be able to react to them.
I am not talking about physical body movement.

Unless I am forgetting something about Eragon's mental power and etc.

9tail
08-20-2010, 07:01 PM
No he cant most likely...but, his wards would protect him from blitzes until he put a spell of binding on him and naruto...
You dont have to speculate about it...its impossible...its hacked through solid steel without showing any signs of chipping at all...still sharp as before...
Think of it this way...if you hit a piece of bread on a knife the bread is sliced...if you hit a sword on a riders sword, the regular sword breaks...
Also, eragon can choose not to examine the memories of the fox, so he wont be crazy...just tap into the source and take the energy...

321zigzag3
08-21-2010, 07:59 AM
No he cant most likely...but, his wards would protect him from blitzes until he put a spell of binding on him and naruto...
You dont have to speculate about it...its impossible...its hacked through solid steel without showing any signs of chipping at all...still sharp as before...
Think of it this way...if you hit a piece of bread on a knife the bread is sliced...if you hit a sword on a riders sword, the regular sword breaks...
Also, eragon can choose not to examine the memories of the fox, so he wont be crazy...just tap into the source and take the energy...

I thought wards were mainly mental. Mind you its been a long time I read.

And Sasuke's chidori blade can cut through steel. As for now we get a stalemate then.

You have proved Eragon's sword is alot stronger than I thought. :ugeek:

Take Naruto's energy somehow. Thats a good idea. Awaken the fox.

9tail
08-21-2010, 08:29 AM
Wards protect you from physical attacks...yes awaken the fox...then take its energy...wait, due to the last few chapters, eragon doesnt have to awaken the fox...just get that big ass sphere of chakra...
xD...just imagine a chidori riders sword...O SHI-...xD...

RealNinja
08-21-2010, 08:39 AM
With that type of power Eragon would trash all his enemies in his world.

DSPR7
08-21-2010, 10:09 AM
Wards protect you from physical attacks...yes awaken the fox...then take its energy...wait, due to the last few chapters, eragon doesnt have to awaken the fox...just get that big ass sphere of chakra...

You do know that the Fox is about a Mountain Buster, and that Eragon is... what? Large Building? Even if he didn't get blitzed before this (since he has never shown Supersonic+ reaction feats) awakening the Fox just means he gets killed via big a$$ explosion taking out everything within a city's radius. I doubt the Fox would shoot it AT the person who just sucked out the energy of it's host, it's not stupid. It'll just shoot it NEAR, then Eragon dies in the ensuing explosion.

Let me guess what you're going to say now: "Lol, Eragon steals the explosions energy!!111!" Or maybe claim Eragon can survive it?

321zigzag3
08-21-2010, 11:01 AM

All physical attacks? Then why does Eragon have to fight close combat skills?
Because the opponent can break through them.
Prove that Sasuke's attacks fail.

Eragon taking demon energy is illogical. He hasn't mastered excluding hate and etc or has the capacity to deal with it.
Naruto has cause he grew up with it.

Also that chakra is Naruto's only. Because he mastered. Eragon has no experience nor knowledge how to use it.

Lets not make too many assumptions here.

9tail
08-21-2010, 05:18 PM
Guys...dont you realize the implications of stealing that big ass ball of chakra?...naruto has already seperated it from the foxes hate...Eragon has to have close combat skills because when you are facing armies they are going to wear down...not one blitz...If i remember saying, it was eragon vs. naruto and sasuke...no fox included...As said before, chakra is essesially energy...so eragon can use that chakra however he wishes...

RealNinja
08-21-2010, 05:54 PM
Eragon drains Sasuke and Naruto of their life they die of exhaustion. They dont really have a defense against Eragons magic.

321zigzag3
08-21-2010, 08:19 PM
Guys...dont you realize the implications of stealing that big ass ball of chakra?...naruto has already seperated it from the foxes hate...Eragon has to have close combat skills because when you are facing armies they are going to wear down...not one blitz...If i remember saying, it was eragon vs. naruto and sasuke...no fox included...As said before, chakra is essesially energy...so eragon can use that chakra however he wishes...

Then whats the point of wards?
Why are you evading the question? So how strong are the wards?
Recall that the chakra can only be accessed to Naruto because he can use it. Even if Naruto's get stolen there is no proof Eragon can use it. He isn't made for it. Also Naruto's chakra loss means seal breakage and Fox breaks free.

The fact it is 9 tails energy means not anyone can use it. At best it will just fuel eragon tahts all.

Eragon drains Sasuke and Naruto of their life they die of exhaustion. They dont really have a defense against Eragons magic.

Is that before or after Sasuke blitzes Eragon?

Mind you equal speed. Eragon wins.

Sai9497
08-21-2010, 08:27 PM
Naruto and Sasuke win. Sasuke move at full speed behind Eragon and stabs him through the heart. The end.

RealNinja
08-21-2010, 08:32 PM
Eragon wards protect him from weapon attacks so the blitz will be stopped for awhile. If his wards can stop a dragon it can stop their attacks for awhile. The Eragon proceeds to mind rape them and drain their energy.

wyco90
08-22-2010, 12:49 AM
doesnt naruto have sage energy? if eragon drained it wouldnt he be turn into a frog? and naruto has shadow clones? and the demon fox it repelled pa the frog out of naruto's mind? and if sasuke is moving at supersonic speed you have to take into account weight of sasuke +speed of him +the sword point all that force comming on the edge of the sword would likely penetrate his wards plus sasuke's eyes he could look at eragon and put him under before he even realize anythings wrong.

i think naruto and sasuke wins because of thier jutsu he could use atermatesu to consume by it. and naruto's risen rasegon it would explode and likely destroy hi wards too

when he binds sasuke, sasuke uses atermatesu to burn eragon to a cinder

9tail
08-22-2010, 08:18 AM
*sigh* read the first post...NO GENJUTSU THATS IT!...as for the wards...it has stopped a dragon (probably 2 stories tall...probably bigger) it can withstand a blitz..
also, remember eragon can break minds in the middle of a fight...hes done it before...
All im saying about the foxes energy is that it will fuel him..:roll:...i never expected him to go into fox mode...
As for amaturasu, doesnt it take a little bit for it, and consumes a lot of chakra?...sasuke wouldnt use it right out of the gate...he probably wouldnt even blitz...he just thinks "just another regular guy with a sword"...and then dies because of mind rape...
Naruto only has nature energy when he is in sage mode...WHICH TAKES TIME TO GET IN!...i cant stress that enough...

RealNinja
08-22-2010, 08:20 AM
Ha mind rape. Use the force young Jedi.

Invisible Fog
08-22-2010, 08:21 AM
Quick question: Does Naruto have his clones at Mt. Myoboku or whatever that place is called to summon and easily go into Sage Mode?

321zigzag3
08-22-2010, 09:03 AM
The OP hasn't said that.

So whats the strongest thing the wards have protected physically? Dragon?

Thats blunt force. Can it protect from steel cutting force? Like Chidori or Chidori blade?

here is the scenario. Sasuke blitzes. If wards workl. Eragon has some time. If Wards fail Sasuke wins with ease.

Also none of the dragons are as big as gamabunta.

Mind you absorbing the chakra is one thing. It doesn't mean Eragon has sudden control all of it.

So take your pick if WArds fail Sasuke wins. if they do work Eragon had a chance of victory. It all comes down to it although are Wards always up?

DSPR7
08-23-2010, 05:23 AM
You think the wards will stop ANYTHING?

Even if they do block one of their attacks, they're still moving too fast for Eragon to do crap to them.

And as stated before, Eragon's "mind rape" is pathetic and really wouldn't affect someone with a strong will, like Naruto and Sasuke.

321zigzag3
08-23-2010, 10:55 AM
9tail claims it stopped a dragon but thats blunt force.

Wank Galore I call it.

DSPR7
08-23-2010, 03:58 PM

Wank Galore I call it.

Didn't he have help from Saphira then? Cause normally he does.

RealNinja
08-23-2010, 04:30 PM

Wank Galore I call it.

Ah but naruto and sasuke mostly use brute force. Naruto only in sage mode will deal a strong enough blow. Sasuke uses skill but Eragons wards and sword have stood up to dragon fire which melts rock. Thats seems like more than enough to hold Sasuke and Naruto off. Neither one has mind defence to stop Eragon from going in.

321zigzag3
08-23-2010, 04:32 PM
Saphira gives a lot of magical boost to Eragon but saphira is banned

Ah but naruto and sasuke mostly use brute force. Naruto only in sage mode will deal a strong enough blow. Sasuke uses skill but Eragons wards and sword have stood up to dragon fire which melts rock. Thats seems like more than enough to hold Sasuke and Naruto off. Neither one has mind defence to stop Eragon from going in.

I didn't know piercing Chidori or piercing and cutting Chidori Blade. Is suddenly blunt force.

DSPR7
08-23-2010, 05:03 PM

Clearly you have never read the books. The "mind raping" in Eragon is a cheap parlor trick similiar to, but weaker than, the Jedi mind tricks it is ripped off of. Those with strong minds/wills can repel it. And I'm pretty sure that Naruto and Sasuke are MORE than capable of breaking out of it. The Fox is overkill.

321zigzag3
08-23-2010, 05:05 PM
What I am more curious is how Galbatorix is going to be defeated.

And Paolini has only one book left.

DSPR7
08-23-2010, 05:11 PM
What I am more curious is how Galbatorix is going to be defeated.

And Paolini has only one book left.

Lots and lots and ridiculously huge amounts of PIS, a bit of CIS, and maybe minor powerups. Add one betrayal and heroic death, and that's the 4th book.

321zigzag3
08-23-2010, 05:14 PM
Lots and lots and ridiculously huge amounts of PIS, a bit of CIS, and maybe minor powerups. Add one betrayal and heroic death, and that's the 4th book.

With a touch of Star Wars. Eragon seriously.........

Also what do you think about his recent supersonic controversy I tried to calm it down the best as I can but really Dudemeister is a much better for it if he actually stops being lazy.

wyco90
08-23-2010, 11:40 PM
but he can only mind rape one at a time and was sasuke able to over come orochimaru when he was trying to overcome his mind? plus once one of them strike eragon would be forced to stop mind raping one person to defend himself as for ward wards people seem to forget ward only protect against thing there specified aganist ect... roran wards failed to protect him for getting caught on the bulls horn? so a never before seen attack like rasengan or chadori would be most devastating and as for abosorbing energy/chakra he can only abosorb it but so fast before the blast (note there has never an incident where he outright abosorbed a lot energy real fast)... plus if the wards where attacked with a high power attacked it would weaken eragon or even kill him

wyco90
08-24-2010, 12:03 AM
hmmmmm why are bullets dangerous? because all that force behind a small point meaning more damaging force and as for absorbing energy how fast can he absorb he absorb that energy before the attack reached? and eragon could only mind rape one person at a time if he where attacked he'd have to break off this mental assult. as for the kyuubi chakra wouldn't the fox mentally assult eragon and that could as a second mind, if eragon tried to absorb the kyuubi energy he'd probly trigger the kyuubi state. consider the speed blitz + energy he'd probly penetrate the ward (seeing how they where design to repell things in his universe like arrows and things of that sort)

DSPR7
08-24-2010, 06:41 AM
With a touch of Star Wars. Eragon seriously.........

Also what do you think about his recent supersonic controversy I tried to calm it down the best as I can but really Dudemeister is a much better for it if he actually stops being lazy.

Lukagon, master Jedirider. Don't you love originality?

He's not anywhere near supersonic by my observations. The most he's reacted to is an arrow. A NORMAL arrow, mind you. He definitely above human, but not Supersonic by any means.

321zigzag3
08-24-2010, 06:46 AM
Thats not a normal arrow. Its a chakra arrow shot by a spiritual being.

Considering normal arrows in modern times fire like up 170+ mph.

Composite bow is best for that.

You know Kidomaru shoots much faster than that.

Susanoo arrow speed > Kidomaru's arrow speed.

Also if you have the opinion Gated Lee is supersonic then the arrow is. Otherwise Kishi is contradicting himself clearly.

The real and more essential point is that the arrow is top tier speed range in attacks that is all.

I hate how the elves act they are so superior and perfect.

DSPR7
08-24-2010, 06:51 AM
Thats not a normal arrow. Its a chakra arrow shot by a spiritual being.

Considering normal arrows in modern times fire like up 170+ mph.

Composite bow is best for that.

You know Kidomaru shoots much faster than that.

Susanoo arrow speed > Kidomaru's arrow speed.

Also if you have the opinion Gated Lee is supersonic then the arrow is. Otherwise Kishi is contradicting himself clearly.

The real and more essential point is that the arrow is top tier speed range in attacks that is all.

I hate how the elves act they are so superior and perfect.

Oh THAT arrow! I thought you meant Eragon. My fault.

Yeah, it's supersonic. It even makes a sonic boom, which is quite convienent. (At least, I think it does) Keep in mind that Danzo was keeping up with Sasuke to a point, and he couldn't react to it outside of unleashing the first Hokage's genes. Since that makes Danzo at least slightly Sub Sonic, the arrow is approaching supersonic at it's lowest, and is blatantly supersonic at its best.

Me too, they're annoying.

321zigzag3
08-24-2010, 07:04 AM
Oh THAT arrow! I thought you meant Eragon. My fault.

Yeah, it's supersonic. It even makes a sonic boom, which is quite convienent. (At least, I think it does) Keep in mind that Danzo was keeping up with Sasuke to a point, and he couldn't react to it outside of unleashing the first Hokage's genes. Since that makes Danzo at least slightly Sub Sonic, the arrow is approaching supersonic at it's lowest, and is blatantly supersonic at its best.

Me too, they're annoying.

Kishimoto does use sonic booms for superosnic attacks but not always.

Look at FRS that attack has to be above sound level otherwise Chibaku Tensie is 343 meters or less. *chuckles*

Oh you were talking about the normal arrow of Eragon's? Oh my bad.

Arrows back then well I can't argue that are fast as the real ones in real life.

In my opinion Paolii is getting better but really cmon.

I expect massive PIS and CIS with Galbatorix. Thats the only way.
Or the power of love and FRIENDSHIPPPP!!!!

Galbatorix: OH NO!!!! NOT THE FRIENDSHIPPPP!!!!!!

DSPR7
08-25-2010, 03:48 PM
Kishimoto does use sonic booms for superosnic attacks but not always.

Look at FRS that attack has to be above sound level otherwise Chibaku Tensie is 343 meters or less. *chuckles*

Oh you were talking about the normal arrow of Eragon's? Oh my bad.

Arrows back then well I can't argue that are fast as the real ones in real life.

In my opinion Paolii is getting better but really cmon.

I expect massive PIS and CIS with Galbatorix. Thats the only way.
Or the power of love and FRIENDSHIPPPP!!!!

Galbatorix: OH NO!!!! NOT THE FRIENDSHIPPPP!!!!!!

Love and friendship... Booooo... XD

I'll still read it though. Sad, ain't it?

321zigzag3
08-25-2010, 03:57 PM
Love and friendship... Booooo... XD

I'll still read it though. Sad, ain't it?

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Inheritance

DSPR7
08-25-2010, 04:28 PM
http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Inheritance

I love that page... :D