PDA

View Full Version : The Official FV Statistics Book

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]

Spleen Boy
08-17-2010, 10:35 PM
Smh. *slaps hands with ruler* NO SCRIBBLING.

I apologize. But I already talked with Kazz about it so you will probably get an Durability update but there is something of a little concern that we are talking about.

Noctis Arashi
08-17-2010, 10:36 PM
I apologize. But I already talked with Kazz about it so you will probably get an Durability update but there is something of a little concern that we are talking about.
Which is????? ._.

HeavenShocking LunarFang7
08-17-2010, 10:38 PM
[Exhales deeply] Much better after I got that off my chest.

kejon16
08-17-2010, 10:39 PM
Spleen can you look at a fight for me?

Noctis Arashi
08-17-2010, 10:39 PM
Why does no one ask me? I'm a judge and stat helper? ;~;

kejon16
08-17-2010, 10:40 PM
Why does no one ask me? I'm a judge and stat helper? ;~;

Sorry didn't know that. Would you like to judge it?

Spleen Boy
08-17-2010, 10:40 PM
Which is????? ._.

Sorry. Can't reveal to the topic of the Stat change. It will be done with shortly.

Noctis Arashi
08-17-2010, 11:26 PM
*waits*

junchurikioftheleaf
08-17-2010, 11:27 PM
*throws knives at people*

Kazumi Saitama
08-17-2010, 11:29 PM
Spleen got offline. Lol.

junchurikioftheleaf
08-17-2010, 11:30 PM
Spleen got offline. Lol.
hey kazumi are you still not accepting fights i havent had a decent challenge in forever `:| that and i wanna try out a new style of ice attacks i recently came up with

Kazumi Saitama
08-17-2010, 11:34 PM
hey kazumi are you still not accepting fights i havent had a decent challenge in forever `:| that and i wanna try out a new style of ice attacks i recently came up with

Well, the War is over now. Teddie is away. Cursed is fighting Muffin. So, sure. However, I am in the Tournament, so those matches are first priority.

junchurikioftheleaf
08-17-2010, 11:35 PM
Well, the War is over now. Teddie is away. Cursed is fighting Muffin. So, sure. However, I am in the Tournament, so those matches are first priority.
tch flash was here and didnt even bother to ask about our match `:|

Noctis Arashi
08-17-2010, 11:39 PM
KAZUMIIIII. You said we would fight as soon as the war was over. ;~;

Kazumi Saitama
08-17-2010, 11:39 PM
Ah, sh**. >.>

I think I told a lot of people I would.

junchurikioftheleaf
08-17-2010, 11:40 PM
KAZUMIIIII. You said we would fight as soon as the war was over. ;~;
*smacks you upside the head* SHUT UP! your busy whining about your fight with hally so that fights obviously your first priority so you have no room to talk

Noctis Arashi
08-17-2010, 11:41 PM
Ah, sh**. >.>

I think I told a lot of people I would.
>.>

I see how it is. ;~;

Well, while your on, could you re-look my stats. Because spleen was smh.

Noctis Arashi
08-17-2010, 11:42 PM
*smacks you upside the head* SHUT UP! your busy whining about your fight with hally so that fights obviously your first priority so you have no room to talk
*ducks, sends a swift kick to your stomach*
I've been bugging kazumi just as long if not longer. =/

Kazumi Saitama
08-17-2010, 11:42 PM
>.>

I see how it is. ;~;

Well, while your on, could you re-look my stats. Because spleen was smh.

Spleen is strict, but I showed him a better method. He will look at them again.

Noctis Arashi
08-17-2010, 11:45 PM
Spleen is strict, but I showed him a better method. He will look at them again.
;~; But he's mean about stats. He was deciding whether to raise durability OR strength. When I had clearly shown much MUCH better feats in a lot of stat categories.

junchurikioftheleaf
08-17-2010, 11:45 PM
*ducks, sends a swift kick to your stomach*
I've been bugging kazumi just as long if not longer. =/
*tanks the kick and grabs your leg and my reiatsu sparks around my hand and the blood in your entire leg freezes solidand erupts out of your leg in spikes causing your veins to burst and spread the ice infection thru your system freezeing every molecule of water in your body which then does the same and your body breaks down as the ice flys away and leaves your body as a small pile of its non-water components* never get that close to me `:|

junchurikioftheleaf
08-17-2010, 11:47 PM
*tanks the kick and grabs your leg and my reiatsu sparks around my hand and the blood in your entire leg freezes solidand erupts out of your leg in spikes causing your veins to burst and spread the ice infection thru your system freezeing every molecule of water in your body which then does the same and your body breaks down as the ice flys away and leaves your body as a small pile of its non-water components* never get that close to me `:|
ironicly that might be the very reason nobodys a good fight their all to scared of my ice touch that they resort to long range fighting :lol:

Kazumi Saitama
08-17-2010, 11:47 PM
;~; But he's mean about stats. He was deciding whether to raise durability OR strength. When I had clearly shown much MUCH better feats in a lot of stat categories.

It was like his second time. He will get better. I will allow him to do his job and then if you are still dissatisfied, I will do it.

Noctis Arashi
08-17-2010, 11:48 PM
Hey, not looking for a fight here. xDDD

*you attempt to freeze my leg, but heat radiates around me constantly, preventing anything from freezing at all due to my massively hot reiatsu in my body, constantly flowing*

Cold is merely the absence of heat. When a heat source is present, cold is rendered useless.

Noctis Arashi
08-17-2010, 11:49 PM
ironicly that might be the very reason nobodys a good fight their all to scared of my ice touch that they resort to long range fighting :lol:
First, ice touch fails against me. The most it might do is give me a slight chill for a few seconds. MAYBE.

Noctis Arashi
08-17-2010, 11:50 PM
It was like his second time. He will get better. I will allow him to do his job and then if you are still dissatisfied, I will do it.AND he's not on. AND he's gonna take forever.
/nag nag nag nag nag

junchurikioftheleaf
08-17-2010, 11:52 PM
Hey, not looking for a fight here. xDDD

*you attempt to freeze my leg, but heat radiates around me constantly, preventing anything from freezing at all due to my massively hot reiatsu in my body, constantly flowing*

Cold is merely the absence of heat. When a heat source is present, cold is rendered useless.
heat is merely an absence of cold :mrgreen: and actually my reiatsu is a source of cold aswell meaning with a physical contact i can freeze even hally if i drop it low enough and even if i cant freeze you i can still become so cold contact with me burns your skin away from the sheer temperature

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-17-2010, 11:53 PM
Using this battle towards my stats:

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69634

Noctis Arashi
08-17-2010, 11:54 PM
heat is merely an absence of cold :mrgreen: and actually my reiatsu is a source of cold aswell meaning with a physical contact i can freeze even hally if i drop it low enough and even if i cant freeze you i can still become so cold contact with me burns your skin away from the sheer temperature
Wrong again.
Heat is energy. Cold is that energy, slowed down and reduced. I learned this in 3rd grade. =/ C'mon man.

No you could not burn my skin. xDDD My heirro would prevent such due to its high temperature.

junchurikioftheleaf
08-17-2010, 11:55 PM

/facepalm
vat your her husband so you should know exactly HOW MANY times has kazumi said to PM the battles to a stat judge :ugeek:

junchurikioftheleaf
08-17-2010, 11:56 PM
Wrong again.
Heat is energy. Cold is that energy, slowed down and reduced. I learned this in 3rd grade. =/ C'mon man.

No you could not burn my skin. xDDD My heirro would prevent such due to its high temperature.
lol your hierro would get freezer burn and frost bite and actually the same problems arise with heat as they do with cold how do you keep your body in homeostasis and not overheat and pass out

Kazumi Saitama
08-17-2010, 11:58 PM

I will look at your battle, babe.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-17-2010, 11:59 PM

YES!

*Hugs in appreciation that I have such an awesome wifey

Noctis Arashi
08-18-2010, 12:01 AM
lol your hierro would get freezer burn and frost bite and actually the same problems arise with heat as they do with cold how do you keep your body in homeostasis and not overheat and pass out
Lulwut? You have to be joking. Thats.... there's not even a word for how wrong that is. If my heirro is hot and your reiatsu is cold. My heat>>>>Your cold.

Who's to determine homeostasis of arrancar? Hm?

junchurikioftheleaf
08-18-2010, 12:01 AM
im getting off peace

Noctis Arashi
08-18-2010, 12:02 AM
I SEE HOW IT IS. ;~; You can look at vats but not mine!

/cries in the corner

junchurikioftheleaf
08-18-2010, 12:03 AM
Lulwut? You have to be joking. Thats.... there's not even a word for how wrong that is. If my heirro is hot and your reiatsu is cold. My heat>>>>Your cold.

Who's to determine homeostasis of arrancar? Hm?
were arrancar yes but our bodys function the same as humans meaning theirs a set temperature at which your body must remain to stay alive also thats a purely wrong statement you do not have the jurisdiction to tell me that your heat is better then my cold

Noctis Arashi
08-18-2010, 12:06 AM
were arrancar yes but our bodys function the same as humans meaning theirs a set temperature at which your body must remain to stay alive also thats a purely wrong statement you do not have the jurisdiction to tell me that your heat is better then my cold
Thats wrong. Completely and utterly wrong. Thats like saying soul reapers have the same functions as humans.

Also, its a purely factual statement, as that is science. Flame>>>>>Ice. And my flame is MUCH MUCH hotter than your ice is cold.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-18-2010, 12:09 AM
I SEE HOW IT IS. ;~; You can look at vats but not mine!

/cries in the corner

/Pats

Just be happy that I linked you to some pics. >.>

Noctis Arashi
08-18-2010, 12:11 AM
/Pats

Just be happy that I lined you to some pics. >.>
/rejects

I could not FIND said pics. >.> NOW GIMMEH GARSH DAMMIT.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-18-2010, 12:11 AM
/rejects

I could not FIND said pics. >.> NOW GIMMEH GARSH DAMMIT.

Well, I know the site where Kazzy-chan gets her pics. And just let me tell you, it's not exactly suitable here. >.>

Noctis Arashi
08-18-2010, 12:13 AM
Well, I know the site where Kazzy-chan gets her pics. And just let me tell you, it's not exactly suitable here. >.>
Get on tinychat.
http://tinychat.com/bfv
Link me. And you will not be eternally shunned by society.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-18-2010, 12:14 AM
Nope, I have a vow to never step in a TinyChat room.

Noctis Arashi
08-18-2010, 12:16 AM
Nope, I have a vow to never step in a TinyChat room.
>.> God dammit vat.

*annoyed sigh inserted here*

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-18-2010, 12:17 AM
I however will take bribes considerate tips.

Just send me your credit card, your grandma's lifesavings, and a picture of the hottest chick in your town/city.

Noctis Arashi
08-18-2010, 12:19 AM
I however will take bribes considerate tips.

Just send me your credit card, your grandma's lifesavings, and a picture of the hottest chick in your town/city.I'm 13. >.> My grandma has NO life savings. And I'm not going through all of Ft.Worth.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-18-2010, 12:21 AM
Damn. >.>

Well, I'm feeling considerate, so I'll just give you the link via PM tomorrow.

Noctis Arashi
08-18-2010, 12:23 AM
Damn. >.>

Well, I'm feeling considerate, so I'll just give you the link via PM tomorrow.
You better.

Or I gon' fiiiind you. I gon' find you.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-18-2010, 12:24 AM
/Backhands

Shaddup, you communist rapist-stalker dude. >.>

Noctis Arashi
08-18-2010, 12:29 AM
/Backhands

Shaddup, you communist rapist-stalker dude. >.>
/grabs hand

You dun have to come and confess, we lookin' fo you. We gon' fiiind you. We gon' find you. So you can run and tell that, run an tell that, run an tell that, homeboy, home home homeboy.

shinmarubountyhunter
08-18-2010, 01:33 AM
Name: shinmarubountyhunter
Alliance: The Espada Alliance
Battle Example: Shinny vs. Vatty (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60014)

Strength: 8/10
Destructive Capacity: 8.5/10
Movement Speed: 10/10
Attacking Speed: 9/10
Reaction Speed: 8.5/10
Traveling Speed: 8/10
Durability: 9/10
Spiritual Pressure: 10/10
Stamina: 9/10
Intelligence: 10/10
Total: 90/100

My final FV Stats.

junchurikioftheleaf
08-18-2010, 08:59 AM
Thats wrong. Completely and utterly wrong. Thats like saying soul reapers have the same functions as humans.

Also, its a purely factual statement, as that is science. Flame>>>>>Ice. And my flame is MUCH MUCH hotter than your ice is cold.
they do are you retarted :lol: they have organs that keep them alive they have a heart that pumps blood they have a brain that thinks they are in every sense the same as humans the only differences being increased reiatsu longer life span and other things that are attained upon becoming a soul reaper arrancars are the same the only differances between soul reapers and arrancars being that arrancars have holes thru them and they were originally hollows and as such have hollow powers and again that is a lie you cant tell me how cold my ice is you can only tell me how hot your fire is and even then you have no right to say that said fire will prove effective against my ice because as i have said many times before flame is not a tangible object and its a simple matter to continually stream reiatsu to the ice and make it not melt meaning any type of flame defence is fail

Noctis Arashi
08-18-2010, 09:59 AM
they do are you retarted :lol: they have organs that keep them alive they have a heart that pumps blood they have a brain that thinks they are in every sense the same as humans the only differences being increased reiatsu longer life span and other things that are attained upon becoming a soul reaper arrancars are the same the only differances between soul reapers and arrancars being that arrancars have holes thru them and they were originally hollows and as such have hollow powers and again that is a lie you cant tell me how cold my ice is you can only tell me how hot your fire is and even then you have no right to say that said fire will prove effective against my ice because as i have said many times before flame is not a tangible object and its a simple matter to continually stream reiatsu to the ice and make it not melt meaning any type of flame defence is fail
Explain toshiro, and why he doesn't instantly go hypothermic? They do NOT have the same homeostasis as humans. Neither do arrancar. YES, they MIGHT have the same organs. But that has NEVER been shown or talked about. Meaning your just spouting random crap theories. You have said how cold your ice is. And from zero degrees, my temperature difference exceeds yours multiple times through. As mine goes into the thousands. While yours stays in negative hundreds. AT MOST. Even IF you pumped Reiatsu into it, the cold element means nothing due to my sheer heat. Meaning your just pumping regular reiatsu into melting ice. The most it would do is only delay it, MAYBE. But not long enough to actually touch me with it :lol:

Amaya Kurosaki
08-18-2010, 04:02 PM
Can I have stats please

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70223

Kazumi Saitama
08-18-2010, 05:12 PM
Can I have stats please

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70223

Sure, I will look at your battle.

Shino Hatake
08-18-2010, 05:13 PM
I need to turn in two fights please mam.

Kazumi Saitama
08-18-2010, 05:19 PM
Amaya and Shino, please PM me your battles.

Spleen Boy
08-18-2010, 05:21 PM
I've got the hunger like the wolf~ OHW!

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-18-2010, 05:21 PM
You ignored my battle. >.>

Spleen Boy
08-18-2010, 05:23 PM

Me? Sorry... I didn't even know we had one... I must have been distracted... by my wolf hunger.

Kazumi Saitama
08-18-2010, 10:44 PM

List:

Vat
Susanoo
Amaya
Shino
Mako
Jun

i_love_kakashi
08-18-2010, 10:48 PM
Yay I'm finally on the list :3

kejon16
08-18-2010, 10:51 PM
I want to fight someone!
I think I curbstomped Shino.

Kazumi Saitama
08-18-2010, 10:52 PM
Vat, I am increasing your following stats:

Durability: +.5
Chi Level: +.5

Danielle
08-18-2010, 10:54 PM
I want to fight someone!
I think I curbstomped Shino.
Can you help me tomorrow with arrancar stuff by sparring?

kejon16
08-18-2010, 10:59 PM
Can you help me tomorrow with arrancar stuff by sparring?

Sure I can. Just PM me when ever ok.

Danielle
08-18-2010, 11:01 PM
Sure I can. Just PM me when ever ok.
Thank you. =D

kejon16
08-18-2010, 11:02 PM
Thank you. =D

Lol, Your welcome.

Kazumi Saitama
08-18-2010, 11:14 PM
Shino, I am increasing your following stats:

Destructive Capacity: +.5
Traveling Speed: +.5

Kazumi Saitama
08-18-2010, 11:31 PM
Susanoo, I am increasing your following stats:

Traveling Speed: +.5
Stamina: +.5

Jun, I am increasing your following stats:

Intelligence: +.5
Attacking Speed: +.5
Spiritual Pressure: +.5

Mako, I am increasing your following stats:

Spiritual Pressure: +.5
Attacking Speed: +.5
Movement Speed: +.5

Anbu Leader
08-19-2010, 11:37 AM

Kazumi Saitama
08-19-2010, 12:34 PM

Did you send me a battle? O.o

junchurikioftheleaf
08-19-2010, 12:39 PM
i dont even know what i do to get my stats up i never send anything in XD

Cyl
08-19-2010, 12:42 PM
Send in our previous battle.
The one I blew up the battlefield in. >;D

Kazumi Saitama
08-19-2010, 12:43 PM

Sometimes, I randomly look at battles and people's statistics. I looked at your statistics yesterday and I was like, you definitely need an upgrade because you have gotten better. I looked in my inbox of a battle you sent me awhile back. I actually sent it to Spleen to do the judging. And so, I looked over it and noticed a lot of improvements. You are doing fantastic. I am proud of you!

junchurikioftheleaf
08-19-2010, 12:45 PM
Send in our previous battle.
The one I blew up the battlefield in. >;D
yes the one that lasted all of 3 turns :lol:

Cyl
08-19-2010, 12:46 PM
yes the one that lasted all of 3 turns :lol:
Because you didn't counter my post. >>

junchurikioftheleaf
08-19-2010, 12:47 PM
Sometimes, I randomly look at battles and people's statistics. I looked at your statistics yesterday and I was like, you definitely need an upgrade because you have gotten better. I looked in my inbox of a battle you sent me awhile back. I actually sent it to Spleen to do the judging. And so, I looked over it and noticed a lot of improvements. You are doing fantastic. I am proud of you!
thanks lol

junchurikioftheleaf
08-19-2010, 12:49 PM
Because you didn't counter my post. >>
yes the counter would have been all of

*you explode these flames at me which the heat source causes my previously prepared attack to generate a massive explosion blowing your body to pieces and sending me flying back thru several obstructions and pieces of rock on the roof with moderate burns. you then make a last ditch attempt to win and blow up the entirety of las noches and im to wounded to escape causing us both to die in the blast* GAME OVER :lol:

Shino Hatake
08-19-2010, 12:57 PM
16 I would super slam your ass in a real fight without using Shika. Do not gloute when I was not using 45% more like 20%

junchurikioftheleaf
08-19-2010, 01:01 PM
16 I would super slam your ass in a real fight without using Shika. Do not gloute when I was not using 45% more like 20%

http://search.freecause.com/?rm=click&mod=images&url=53616c7465645f5f4aff9ace5ee70b004faba649244783 0094a226f1bf272f6455f69e9b68d129e8d5c5aba73c4faaae 47671493a984b6830e2213c436b5d1665296ae60f8953e0c&clicktype=100&userid=38998241&toolid=59925