PDA

View Full Version : Kisame Feat Question

Tourune
07-23-2010, 11:43 AM
Does Samahada Provide Feats That Can Break Gen-Jutsu?

gama-sennin
07-23-2010, 11:46 AM
Not really. But it provides Kisame with chakra so it might work as the necessary partner to dispel the gen-jutsu. Since in order to dispel gen-jutsu some disturbance in chakra is all that is needed. But I dont think it will work against Tsuki.

ByakuganAlex
07-23-2010, 03:03 PM
Not really. But it provides Kisame with chakra so it might work as the necessary partner to dispel the gen-jutsu. Since in order to dispel gen-jutsu some disturbance in chakra is all that is needed. But I dont think it will work against Tsuki.
what make tsukiyomi different from any other genjutsu???

J-Sun Tasogare
07-23-2010, 04:48 PM
It flowed chakra into him and healed him.

The 1st Hokage
07-23-2010, 04:51 PM
No it hasn't. It has shown to be able to heal him though as Mr. Cursed Uchiha said.

Slack 40
07-23-2010, 05:48 PM
We don't have proof, but according to Chiyo you need a seperate flow of chakra to release a genjutsu which Samehada can provide.

A question I want to know is can Samehada absorb a distance jutsu like fire style: grand fireball? I highly doubt it

Kuromaki
07-23-2010, 06:56 PM
A question I want to know is can Samehada absorb a distance jutsu like fire style: grand fireball? I highly doubt it
Samehada absorbs chakra. Elemental jutsu are made with elemental chakra; Sasuke's father even said it in Chapter 223 page 6. Samehada's also been able to absorb large amounts of chakra like six tails of a chakra cloak, and raiton element from Killer Bee's swords. So I wouldn't doubt it.