PDA

View Full Version : Hidan vs. Sasuke

Arbiter
07-23-2010, 09:15 AM
Hidan vs. Sasuke i wonder who would win? a drop of blood a hidan wins but sasuke u never do know? who do you think would win?

Reikai Hezamu
07-23-2010, 09:25 AM
Tsukuyomi and Amateratsu. GG

-Naruto-
07-23-2010, 09:31 AM
Sasuke, sharingan eyes prevent any attack from landing on him, he's relatively smart so he will notice him trying to hit him in te emo circle, plus he can freeze hidan with mangekyo sharingan, while burning him with Amaterasu, the end.

Nyruss
07-23-2010, 09:33 AM
Sasuke lets Hidan kill him.

gama-sennin
07-23-2010, 09:36 AM
No limits?

Then sasuke wins using his MS jutsus. He is way faster than Asuma to get hurt by Hidan's scythe and has a wider variety of attacks.

Teddie
07-23-2010, 10:52 AM
Sasuke Speedblitz + Chidori to the neck.
Anyone Else?

ByakuganAlex
07-23-2010, 10:59 AM
if sasuke doesn't have his sword idk. if he does he wins. with no knowledge hidan could actually win. most likely sasuke would blitz to the chest. hidan could get a cheap drop of sasuke blood and start ritual. MS wouldn't help him in this fight.

Teddie
07-23-2010, 11:00 AM
Really?
Because Sasule is much faster.
Much, Much faster.
And Chidori would rape. And Susanoo Arrows would rape.

ByakuganAlex
07-23-2010, 11:04 AM
Really?
Because Sasule is much faster.
Much, Much faster.
And Chidori would rape. And Susanoo Arrows would rape.
yeah he is faster but think about it he would either attempt to chidori him in the heart or use arrow neither of those are killing hidan. arrow is a safe thing but if he get close that can be deadly remeber sasuke knows nothing of hidan so if people say chidori to the neck its highly unlikely.

Spleen Boy
07-23-2010, 11:05 AM
I doubt Chidori would even be needed. I mean with Sasu-speed his sharingan genjutsu should be stomp enough, but if need be he has enough ridiculous offensive jutsu to destroy hidan along with the speed to use them.

ByakuganAlex
07-23-2010, 11:08 AM
I doubt Chidori would even be needed. I mean with Sasu-speed his sharingan genjutsu should be stomp enough, but if need be he has enough ridiculous offensive jutsu to destroy hidan along with the speed to use them.
how will the genjutsu kill hidan? what jutsu completely destroys hidan excluding kirin?

Akatsuki X
if sasuke doesn't have his sword he loses. if he does he wins. with no knowledge hidan could actually win. most likely sasuke would blitz to the chest. hidan could get a cheap drop of sasuke blood and start ritual. MS wouldn't help him in this fight.

Sword makes no difference whatsoever.
Sasuke could blitz, use ammy, tsuky,
there are countless ways in which Hidan loses.

Despite Hidan being a far better character.

Vatanui AKA Pride
yeah he is faster but think about it he would either attempt to chidori him in the heart or use arrow neither of those are killing hidan. arrow is a safe thing but if he get close that can be deadly remeber sasuke knows nothing of hidan so if people say chidori to the neck its highly unlikely.

Hell, no Chidori. Just a Kusangi slash to the neck for decapitation than.

Spleen Boy
07-23-2010, 11:09 AM

Even if Chidori wasn't one hit kill on Hidan, Sasuke would NEVER get hit by hidans scyth. So even if it came down to Sasuke having to test a chidori in his heart he could recover without getting hit, and a chidori to sever his arms would be it also. But that is going in way to much depth.

Akatsuki X
07-23-2010, 11:10 AM
how will the genjutsu kill hidan? what jutsu completely destroys hidan excluding kirin?

Genjutsu mindrapes him, then Sasuke proceeds to chop his head off.

Hmm lets see,
Amaterasu,
many of his fire techniques,
Sason'oo.
Snake summons.

Theres quite a lot actually.

ByakuganAlex
Hell, no Chidori. Just a Kusangi slash to the neck for decapitation than.
which is why i stated if he had his sword he would win.

Spleen Boy
Sword makes no difference whatsoever.
Sasuke could blitz, use ammy, tsuky,
there are countless ways in which Hidan loses.

Despite Hidan being a far better character.

Really? I feel that Sasuke like outclasses Hidan in every single way. You think that Hidan is a better character?

Spleen Boy
07-23-2010, 11:11 AM

Hmm lets see,
Amaterasu,
Sason'oo.
Snake summons.

Now that you mention it, even minor snake summon would be more then enough to occupy hidan for a killing blow.

ByakuganAlex
07-23-2010, 11:13 AM

Hmm lets see,
Amaterasu,
Sason'oo.
Snake summons.

amaterasu wouldn't kill him
neither would genjutsu
he doesn't have any snakes
fire jutsu won't kill him

so actually there isn't alot
just chidori to neck (highly unlikely)
his sword likely
and kirin

Akatsuki X
07-23-2010, 11:14 AM
Really? I feel that Sasuke like outclasses Hidan in every single way. You think that Hidan is a better character?

I don't mean he's stronger.

Sasuke is far stronger.

But Hidan is a better character in terms of him not being a whiny little pansy like Sasuke.

Akatsuki X
07-23-2010, 11:16 AM
neither would genjutsu

his sword likely
and kirin

Ammy would kill him, try again.

Gen would mindrape him, then Sasuke would chop his head off.

He doesn't have snakes anymore, but he did before Oro was ripped out.

Saso'noo would also kill him.

Spleen Boy
neither would genjutsu

his sword likely
and kirin

Your still wrong, Amaterasu would definitly incapasitate him long enough for a kill move, chidori to either arms makes him useless and his genjutsu can destroy his mind. Even if he is in a vegitative state then he is still alive, but if sasuke decides to have him stand still screaming at the sky then that gives him all the time to do whatever he wants to do to hidan. Genjutsu doesn't kill it just sets up an unavoidable kill How would hidan escape from it? Answer that then the battle becomes somewhat interesting.

ByakuganAlex
Even if Chidori wasn't one hit kill on Hidan, Sasuke would NEVER get hit by hidans scyth. So even if it came down to Sasuke having to test a chidori in his heart he could recover without getting hit, and a chidori to sever his arms would be it also. But that is going in way to much depth.
so sasuke is going to majically pull his arm out before hidan gets a slash in at that point sasuke would have already thought he won so i doubt he won't get even one drop of blood. i can even see him licking the blood off sasuke's eye to get blood.

Spleen Boy
07-23-2010, 11:18 AM
so sasuke is going to majically pull his arm out before hidan gets a slash in at that point sasuke would have already thought he won so i doubt he won't get even one drop of blood. i can even see him licking the blood off sasuke's eye to get blood.

No not magic I am going to guess probably either substitution or genjutsu but sub out magic with instant reflexes and the intelligence to tell that the hidan is clearly not dead while he is moveing and laughing and he has genjutsu and substatution then that sentence becomes viable.

Akatsuki X
07-23-2010, 11:19 AM

Yeah he is,
Sasuke has arguably supersonic reaction speed.

Meaning Hidan won't get a single hit in on him.

ByakuganAlex
07-23-2010, 11:21 AM
Your still wrong, Amaterasu would definitly incapasitate him long enough for a kill move, chidori to either arms makes him useless and his genjutsu can destroy his mind. Even if he is in a vegitative state then he is still alive, but if sasuke decides to have him stand still screaming at the sky then that gives him all the time to do whatever he wants to do to hidan. Genjutsu doesn't kill it just sets up an unavoidable kill How would hidan escape from it? Answer that then the battle becomes somewhat interesting.
he doesn't need to it won't hurt him. sasuke would be wasting chakra. kakashi manage to survive itachi's even stronger genjutsu so sasuke's genjutsu is nothing. plus the genjutsu only last a second (or so i have been told) how is sasuke going to chidori him and not even get a scartch on him.

ByakuganAlex
07-23-2010, 11:23 AM
No not magic I am going to guess probably either substitution or genjutsu but sub out magic with instant reflexes and the intelligence to tell that the hidan is clearly not dead while he is moveing and laughing and he has genjutsu and substatution then that sentence becomes viable.
so he is going to use genjutsu on someone who he thinks is dead. has sasuke used a substitution jutsu

Spleen Boy
07-23-2010, 11:24 AM
he doesn't need to it won't hurt him. sasuke would be wasting chakra. kakashi manage to survive itachi's even stronger genjutsu so sasuke's genjutsu is nothing. plus the genjutsu only last a second (or so i have been told) how is sasuke going to chidori him and not even get a scartch on him.

Uhm so the genjutsu specialitst who has major amounts of chakra with is key to surviving genjutsu can survive genjutsu so that obviously means Hidan who is an idiot and has no chakra can do the same. Well that logic is irrefutable.

Spleen Boy
07-23-2010, 11:26 AM
so he is going to use genjutsu on someone who he thinks is dead. has sasuke used a substitution jutsu

No the moving and laughing thing would give away his aliveness. You seem to forget Sasukes instant reflexes that could easily allow him to LOOK INTO HIDANS EYES before hidan makes a move towards him regardless if his hand may or may not be in his chest. And at this point your just grasping at straws there isn't even proof this situation would arise.

Miles Edgeworth
07-23-2010, 05:27 PM
If I really felt like considering this a stomp, Current Sasuke with his new Sharingan, GG Hidan.

Since that's featless though, I'm gonna stick with Sasuke who actually has feats. He still stomps. He can blitz, avoid every single attack Hidan uses, and use genjutsu to incapacitate him. A kill is impossible but in no way can Hidan defend himself. Decapitation, GG.

Locked.