PDA

View Full Version : raven vs rest of teen titans

ByakuganAlex
07-22-2010, 06:11 PM
who wins?

Aina
07-22-2010, 06:15 PM
show I haven't seen in a while, uuuugh. raven looses. Robin alone knows her weaknesses. Covering her mouth first of all

ByakuganAlex
07-22-2010, 06:31 PM
uhh she can still use her powers with her mouth closed.... Raven freezes time and proceeds to pwn. i did this just for fun

Akatsuki X
07-22-2010, 06:45 PM
She freezes time,
or since there is no restriction on which version of Raven this is, she merges with daddy and is granted massive demonic power.

junchurikioftheleaf
07-22-2010, 06:46 PM
lol raven stomp merges stops time crushes them with her power

Phoenix Wright
07-23-2010, 09:40 AM
Ah, I forgot about the show. Raven stomps, above explains.

Unless she gets blitzed which I don't see how, she can freeze time, and easily pick up objects weighing more than a few ton and crush them all. The robot dude (as I said, I haven't associated with the show in awhile), Cyborg I think, can lift a lot more than that, but she can freeze time as noted.

Nyruss
07-23-2010, 09:49 AM
Raven can't stop time without help from Trigon. Beast Boy's amoeba-whale strategy ends this.

-I'm_Ur_Drug-
07-23-2010, 09:50 AM
Raven!

ByakuganAlex
07-23-2010, 10:15 AM
Raven can't stop time without help from Trigon. Beast Boy's amoeba-whale strategy ends this.
raven snaps bb neck.
did deathstroke beat nightwing? I know he beat batman

Nyruss
07-23-2010, 10:17 AM
Amoebas don't have necks, neither do whales. And amoebas are too small for Raven to even locate.

ByakuganAlex
07-23-2010, 10:51 AM
Amoebas don't have necks, neither do whales. And amoebas are too small for Raven to even locate.
how is bb gonna get to raven then??? he has to start human or some type of animal that can get close. plus raven can control the emotions of all titans too.

Akatsuki X
07-23-2010, 11:18 AM
Raven mindrapes Amoeba BB to turn into a fish.
She eats him.

Spleen Boy
07-23-2010, 11:23 AM
You guys are being so passive. BB isn't the only one fighting and though raven is ridiculously powerful she can't freeze time without her pappy and the other titans wouldn't stand around while BB gets raped as you said. Her tele powers are strong, but sky battles go to starfire not raven and ground debree throwing around goes to cyborg and agility to break through and close combat goes to robin and BB. Even though she is strong its for the other titans. Cyborgs flash grenades alone should actually major weaken her.

Spleen Boy
07-23-2010, 11:23 AM
Raven mindrapes Amoeba BB to turn into a fish.
She eats him.

She doesn't use dark magic anymore.

Akatsuki X
07-23-2010, 11:25 AM
She doesn't use dark magic anymore.

BG settings= bloodlusted.

Dark magic is not out of the equation.

Which means she can also summon daddy and proceed to rape all of them yawning.

Spleen Boy
07-23-2010, 11:28 AM
BG settings= bloodlusted.

Dark magic is not out of the equation.

Which means she can also summon daddy and proceed to rape all of them yawning.

Oho good point, though summoning pappsy is an interdimensional procsess that only occures on a certain day of the year so that probably cant be done, but with dark magic she becomes infinitly more powerful but still not impossible to beat by the titans. Even if she can force shift BB that still leaves her focus off the other titans.

Akatsuki X
07-23-2010, 11:30 AM
Apart from BB,
the only other Titan who is a threat is Starfire.

Robin and Cyborg are practically fodder.

Spleen Boy
07-23-2010, 11:34 AM
Apart from BB,
the only other Titan who is a threat is Starfire.

Robin and Cyborg are practically fodder.

True true their lack of super powers do make them pointless by comparison, but due to Teen Titans Rules: Subsection B: Robin can beat anyone no matter what.

But that regardless, all her darkmagic that has been shown is fire spells a force shift and a magic seal spell that combined with her tele powers and the titans still win because her magic sheild can be broken with physical attacks and any tele debree is destroyed by cyborg or starfire and fire is disrupted by Cyborgs cannon or something robin can pull out then it is a close range rape fight which titans probably win.