PDA

View Full Version : Danzo's Throne.

Black King
06-19-2009, 05:10 PM
Does Danzo deserve the title Hokage?
I think not, because I just...hate him.

But my opinion without basing it on my choice to hate him... I don't know.
He does try to keep Konoha safe, and does get the job done. (By stupid, yet effective, methods)

He hasn't really done anything bad...
(Other than disposing of Sasuke as a Missing-Nin. :evil:)
The thing with making an alliance with Orochimaru was to protect Konoha.
(It was more of a good plot inside of an evil plot)
Disposing of Sasuke as a Missing-Nin was to protect Konoha. Because he might have known Sasuke would be after Konoha's neck.
(After all...Danzo does know the truth about Uchiha.)
Keeping Naruto in the village and trying to restrict him from missions outside of the country was to keep Naruto safe and the Nine-Tails out of the hands of Akatsuki. Again to protect Konoha.
(Not a problem now, but still...)

Is he really all that bad? I'm not saying I'm on his side, but it seems people just decide to immediately hate him because he was chose over Kakashi.
(I was against that...and I still am.)
Have we actually thought it through, whether he should have the Hokage's throne or not?

I still think not...But there might be people on both sides.
(I highly doubt anyone's on Danzo's side.)

Lou!e
06-19-2009, 05:36 PM
No he doesn't!

Lou!e
06-19-2009, 05:38 PM
He is a liar! Naruto should be the kage!

sanbiaznninjaa333
06-19-2009, 05:39 PM
No! No no no no no!

Kuromaki
06-19-2009, 05:41 PM
Even though he's done good things for Konoha, he doesn't deserve the title of Hokage.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-19-2009, 05:42 PM
I'm still against him, I agree with some of the things you said. He does care aobut Konoha, but he uses reckless and somewhat vicious methods. Danzo also only cares for himself the most. He wouldn't let anyone get in the way, and that has been his way since the Hanzo Alliance Aginast Yahiko and his Rebel Team. Dazno is a war hawk, and like Pain and Jiriaya said, the world of ninjas will always be ruled by war and misery. So in order for that to not happen, you need peaceful leaders like the Third Hokage. If Danzo stays as Hokage for a while, we will see some of these things:

1) Since Danzo is a war hawk and his training for the ANBU Root is highly similar to the training at Zabuza's village a long time ago, he will likely make that training public so..........children will become killing machines and just risk their lives help him accomplish his reckless deeds.

2) Danzo will likely start war in the future and if one of the 5 Great Ninja Countries are going to war, we will likely see another Ninja World War.

3) Danzo is merciless, that's his thing, so he will put anyone in jail or execute if they oppose of jusrt don't like him. He hasn't done this to Naruto because he knows Naruto had saved the village and everyone in it, so Naruto is currently more popular and liked than him.

Black King
06-19-2009, 05:45 PM
I'm still against him, I agree with some of the things you said. He does care aobut Konoha, but he uses reckless and somewhat vicious methods. Danzo also only cares for himself the most. He wouldn't let anyone get in the way, and that has been his way since the Hanzo Alliance Aginast Yahiko and his Rebel Team. Dazno is a war hawk, and like Pain and Jiriaya said, the world of ninjas will always be ruled by war and misery. So in order for that to not happen, you need peaceful leaders like the Third Hokage. If Danzo stays as Hokage for a while, we will see some of these things:

1) Since Danzo is a war hawk and his training for the ANBU Root is highly similar to the training at Zabuza's village a long time ago, he will likely make that training public so..........children will become killing machines and just help him accomplish his reckless deeds.

2) Danzo will likely start war in the future and if one of the 5 Great Ninja Countries are going to war, we will likely see another Ninja World War.

3) Danzo is merciless, that's his thing, so he will put anyone in jail or execute if they oppose of jusrt don't like him. He hasn't done this to Naruto because he knows Naruto had saved the village and everyone in it, so Naruto is currently more popular and liked than him.

I should've let you make this thread for me. :| I agree 100%

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-19-2009, 05:47 PM
I should've let you make this thread for me. :| I agree 100%
See?
I am the Ultimate Danzo Hater. :twisted:

Kenshin Mizoguchi
06-19-2009, 05:48 PM
NO! Not at all.

TucanaTheToucan
06-19-2009, 05:53 PM
My answer: NO!!!!
Danzo must DIE!!!!

Protector
06-19-2009, 06:36 PM
no,danzo is not cool

slayer95
06-19-2009, 07:04 PM
heck no, naruto, or kakashi deserved it more than that cockroach

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-19-2009, 07:08 PM
I think we can all agree, everyone here hates Danzo.

Black King
06-19-2009, 07:25 PM
heck no, naruto, or kakashi deserved it more than that cockroach

See? That's what I'm saying.
People immediately hate him because Kakashi or Naruto weren't chosen and they don't think "Why or why shouldn't Danzo be Hokage?" :|

I still don't support him all the way, though...Kakashi should have been Hokage. Danzo stood up and started defending himself like a baby and got his way...Kakashi wasn't even there to support himself...
I'm contradicting myself. :geek:

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-19-2009, 07:29 PM
People immediately hate him because Kakashi or Naruto weren't chosen and they don't think "Why or why shouldn't Danzo be Hokage?" :|

I still don't support him all the way, though...Kakashi should have been Hokage. Danzo stood up and started defending himself like a baby and got his way...Kakashi wasn't even there to support himself...
I agree with Black King. She's the only person besides me and Tucana that ACTUALLY hates Danzo for something else besides the Fact that Danzo became Hokage instead of Kakashi.

Black King
06-19-2009, 07:31 PM
I agree with Black King. He's the only person besides me and Tucana that ACTUALLY hates Danzo for something else besides the Fact that Danzo became Hokage instead of Kakashi.

...Did you just call me a "he"? :|

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-19-2009, 07:31 PM
...Did you just call me a "he"? :|
Sorry. Typo.

narutorocks
06-19-2009, 07:34 PM
Danzo does care about the Village in his own little twisted ways.

But, he puts seals on his Foundation members tounges so they can't talk about him. What happened to trust? And is there something bad that he's illigally doing that he can't let anyone know about?

And I guess this was to "Protect the Village:roll:" but he went against Tsunade's promise not to classify Sasuke as a missing-nin.

Black King
06-19-2009, 07:40 PM
But It's capitalized... xD

Danzo does care about the Village in his own little twisted ways.

But, he puts seals on his Foundation members tounges so they can't talk about him. What happened to trust? And is there something bad that he's illigally doing that he can't let anyone know about?

And I guess this was to "Protect the Village:roll:" but he went against Tsunade's promise not to classify Sasuke as a missing-nin.

He did the tounge thing to keep info from the enemies. Along with keeping certain info on Danzo from the villagers...

It's so hard to figure Danzo out!! :|

narutorocks
06-19-2009, 07:43 PM
He's confusing!

KyuubiAkatsuki
06-19-2009, 07:44 PM
i dont think so, i mean i hate him and all but first of all, i admit he's probably strong but i just dont like his ways of doing things. He seems like the kind of person that would do anything to achieve something including murdering the innocent. Idk he just seems like that, but the past hokages believed in honor and the will of fire and danzo just doesnt seem to be the kind of person to get that. But this is all my opinion based on other opinions so its most likely wrong

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-19-2009, 07:46 PM
But It's capitalized... xD

He did the tounge thing to keep info from the enemies. Along with keeping certain info on Danzo from the villagers...

It's so hard to figure Danzo out!! :|
Yeah. He's like a jig-saw puzzle!

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-19-2009, 07:46 PM
i dont think so, i mean i hate him and all but first of all, i admit he's probably strong but i just dont like his ways of doing things. He seems like the kind of person that would do anything to achieve something including murdering the innocent. Idk he just seems like that, but the past hokages believed in honor and the will of fire and danzo just doesnt seem to be the kind of person to get that. But this is all my opinion based on other opinions so its most likely wrong
Read what I said on the 1st Page. It's very big.

Black King
06-19-2009, 07:47 PM
Well...let's just hope that the Jonin choose Kakashi over Danzo. Or they see the growth Naruto's made and elect him. :)

slayer95
06-19-2009, 07:47 PM

you have the wrong point, i don't hate him because he bacame hokage, i think he does not deserve the title, i hate him because of his personality, and the fact that he did nothing to stop the attack of pain, and his crazy ideals, not because he became hokage, i thought i was answering the question.

KyuubiAkatsuki
06-19-2009, 07:48 PM
Read what I said on the 1st Page. It's very big.
dude that makes a lot of sense

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-19-2009, 07:51 PM
Well...let's just hope that the Jonin choose Kakashi over Danzo. Or they see the growth Naruto's made and elect him. :)
Yeah, but the Fuedal Lord won't vote for Naruto because he's a kid......and also, they was an OVA where there was a Challenge in Konoha and whoever gets the most crystals would get to say anything they want and it owuld come true. Sakura wanted a Lovey-Dovey Sasuke wish. But in the end, Kakashi and Naruto were the two finalists. Kakashi beated Naruto but felt sorry for him, so Kakashi forefeited. In the end, Naruto was made the Hokage for a week. He had to sign piles of paperwork and cryed while Tsunade and Shizune relax at the Hot Springs.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-19-2009, 07:51 PM
dude that makes a lot of sense
See?
Two people agree with me, I am the Ultimate Kakashi Hater!
Please go to that thread and vote for me! :eek:

Black King
06-19-2009, 07:55 PM
you have the wrong point, i don't hate him because he bacame hokage, i think he does not deserve the title, i hate him because of his personality, and the fact that he did nothing to stop the attack of pain, and his crazy ideals, not because he became hokage, i thought i was answering the question.

I wouldn't have known that seeing as you didn't post it. Sorry anyway.

He was stuck under survailence. And if he didn't kill that messenger frog then Naruto would have come back to Konoha without completing his training. Naruto might not have won if his training wasn't complete. And he killed the messenger frog to keep Naruto away from Akatsuki. Yes, it destroyed Konoha but if Naruto came back without completing his training then he would have lost that fight. Akatsuki would have taken him and things way worse than destruction would happen to Konoha.

I really don't know if I'm supporting him or against him...:| Like I said. He's hard to figure out...

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-19-2009, 07:56 PM
I wouldn't have known that seeing as you didn't post it. Sorry anyway.

He was stuck under survailence. And if he didn't kill that messenger frog then Naruto would have come back to Konoha without completing his training. Naruto might not have won if his training wasn't complete. And he killed the messenger frog to keep Naruto away from Akatsuki. Yes, it destroyed Konoha but if Naruto came back without completing his training then he would have lost that fight. Akatsuki would have taken him and things was worse than destruction would happen to Konoha.

I really don't know if I'm supporting him or against him...:| Like I said. He's hard to figure out...
I agree. He's harder than a jig-saw puzzle. Like I said, he has good intentions, but they are ruthless and a little criminal.
It's like Light from Death Note.

KyuubiAkatsuki
06-19-2009, 07:57 PM
See?
Two people agree with me, I am the Ultimate Kakashi Hater!
Please go to that thread and vote for me! :eek:
woo! lol :mrgreen:

Black King
06-19-2009, 08:07 PM
I agree. He's harder than a jig-saw puzzle. Like I said, he has good intentions, but they are ruthless and a little criminal.
It's like Light from Death Note.

HOLY ****! Your totally right! That's the best comparison possible with Danzo! :shock:

naruto35
06-19-2009, 08:11 PM
no and HELL NO

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-19-2009, 08:34 PM
HOLY ****! Your totally right! That's the best comparison possible with Danzo! :shock:
That's why people consider me a "genius"
You're a genius too!

Black King
06-19-2009, 10:04 PM
That's why people consider me a "genius"
You're a genius too!

Haha! It takes being genius to proffesionaly hate Danzo. :eek:

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-19-2009, 10:07 PM
Haha! It takes being genius to proffesionaly hate Danzo. :eek:
Yes!
You are completely right. I am planning on robbing Danzo right now. Then I would set traps everywhere so he'd start thinking he has bad luck and commit suicide out of it.

Black King
06-19-2009, 10:17 PM
What is there to rob from him? His pitifulness? If you did that he might be a better Hokage. :geek:

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-19-2009, 10:19 PM
What is there to rob from him? His pitifulness? If you did that he might be a better Hokage. :geek:
He has his cane, his book of enemies, his diary,and a poster of some Naruto girl in a bikini.

Black King
06-19-2009, 10:23 PM
He has his cane, his book of enemies, his diary,and a poster of some Naruto girl in a bikini.

-Reads diary aloud-

" Daily reminder for every day of my worthless life:
Destroy Konoha and be the most hated character in history.

(P.S. Buy cat food) "

Run for your lives! Danzo has cat food! :eek:

ThunderSpirit
06-19-2009, 10:24 PM
I don't think Danzo really cares about the village. He is attempting to advance his own personal agenda. A quest for personal gains dressed in a cheap suit to look like patriotism is a dangerous thing.

Vaan
06-19-2009, 10:37 PM
It seems Danzo is starting to become the most hated Character in Naruto.
Anyway....He definetely doesnt deserve to be Hokage!!

But still I believe he will play a very important role in the future
of Shippuden like ya can sense he is really up to something.

Black King
06-21-2009, 03:19 PM
Okay, I'd really like to know who else chose the "I don't know..." option and why. I'm not alone! :geek:

naruto35
06-22-2009, 12:12 AM
frick no, frick no, frick no

Itachi-Sama
06-22-2009, 04:46 AM
no way!!