PDA

View Full Version : What about Kushina?

HarunoSakura
06-19-2009, 04:55 PM
Let's hear your theories on what you think might have happened to the lovely Kushina!

I'm not sure what to think, personally...She COULD have died in the attack by the Kyuubi, but that's never been confirmed, so its hard for me to speculate. >_<

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-19-2009, 05:04 PM
She could have either died when the Kybuui attacked, silently watches Naruto from the sideline, caring for him secretly, or have fled Konoha.

Hinata♥Hyuga
06-19-2009, 05:07 PM
I'm fairly sure she died while giving birth to Naruto-kun. The same thing happened to Gaara-sama

Kuromaki
06-19-2009, 06:10 PM
I'm fairly sure she died while giving birth to Naruto-kun. The same thing happened to Gaara-sama
I agree.

slayer95
06-19-2009, 07:11 PM
i have a gut renching feeling that she is still alive, because for 1 reason, WHERE IN HECK DID THE OTHER HALF OF THE FOX'S CHAKRA GO TO, it did not go to a statue or anything, so it might have went to kushina.

Itachi-Sama
06-28-2009, 10:54 PM
I agree with your theory.

princezzhinata
06-28-2009, 11:04 PM
OK....
Wat about this:
Kushina's family hates Minato---->so they ran away and got married in Konoha and was-about-to-have-Naruto,then nine tailed arrive---->Minato arrived,sacraficed his life and sealed the demon in Naruto---->Next day or several days later,Kushina's family came to Konoha---->Took Kushina by force without taking Naruto with them and Kushina---->Hiruzen saw it and adopted Naruto---->And currently Kushina is in Whirlpool village or watever the place with her family----> Her family didn't accept Naruto,cuz he have Minato's blood,he kinda look like Minato,and well...he's totally kinda like Minato lolz.

Well....I think I'm wrong o_0

KyuubiAkatsuki
06-28-2009, 11:07 PM
i hopr kishimoto soon tells us or i may have to do something i'll regret *gets tin can, and puts it in trash not recycling* lol :lol: