PDA

View Full Version : Batman vs. Teen Titans

Tourune
07-22-2010, 12:05 PM

Restrictions: None

Distance: 90 Meters

Acceptions: Equal Speed. (Robin, Beast Boy, Raven, Starfire + Cyborg). Batman Has His Bamobile

Nyruss
07-22-2010, 12:08 PM
Beast Boy turns into an amoeba, goes inside of Batman's head, then turns into a blue whale.

Raven holds him still with her powers while Starfire punches his head off at FTL speeds.

Reikai Hezamu
07-22-2010, 12:08 PM
The Teen Titans could hardly defeat Red X. It may seem illogical, but I think Batman might win. Only because Batman is better then Red X and the Titans couldn't beat him.

Nyruss
07-22-2010, 12:10 PM
Red X beat the Titans because they weren't bloodlusted.

Lady Tsunade
07-22-2010, 12:11 PM
Yes, but A>B>C logic doesn't always work.
I don't really know what Batman could do to Beast Boy once he turns into a blue whale. Or if Raven turns into a giant. Or if Starfire flies really high in the air and throws starbolts :/

Teen Titans win quite easily.

Reikai Hezamu
07-22-2010, 12:15 PM
@Dude: I actually think the Titans stomp hard. I just can't get over Red X beating the whole team. What exactly would you consider the Titans as bloodlusted?

@Lady: I thought the same. Just decided to go with A>B>C. But obviously, that method isn't valid in this situation.

Nyruss
07-22-2010, 12:17 PM
@Dude: I actually think the Titans stomp hard. I just can't get over Red X beating the whole team. What exactly would you consider the Titans as bloodlusted?

Willing to use their powers to their greatest extent, and willing to kill to win.

If they had actually wanted to kill Robin, they would have had no trouble doing so whatsoever.

Just to give two examples:

Beast Boy turns into an amoeba, goes inside of Batman's head, then turns into a blue whale.

Raven holds him still with her powers while Starfire punches his head off at FTL speeds.

Shino Hatake
07-22-2010, 12:42 PM
Red X kept all titans at bay. Red X << Batman in all kinds of war. Intelligence and tech. Batman can par with Robins tech due to the fact that he was his appearance. Star fire is weak and only throws low level bolts that can be dodge with batrangs. Raven is lile scarencro with her mind powers. Beast boy can turn into animals. Big Whop. Bat has fought animals before. Cyborg is hard for him. Speed he has Cy, Power levels he is tanked. Other then sending a water stream trough Cy currents in his arms and legs as well as part of his head. Cy takes bat. Like I said before tho, He is war master as well as martial arts. Think of Bat as the good guy version of slade. How many espsodies did it take for them to FINALLY beat him? Bat wins

Akatsuki X
07-22-2010, 04:07 PM
Red X beating them is considered non-canon since it was from the show, not the comic.

Starfire spams starbolts,
Beast Boy turns into a whale and crushes him,
Cyborg spams plasma beam,
Raven slams him into a cliff 1,00+ times.

GG.

Shino Hatake
07-22-2010, 04:14 PM
Red X beating them is considered non-canon since it was from the show, not the comic.

Starfire spams starbolts,
Beast Boy turns into a whale and crushes him,
Cyborg spams plasma beam,
Raven slams him into a cliff 1,00+ times.

GG.
Red X kept Robin on his toes. He broke his shaft. He can dodge start bolts like nothing he dodges the control raven had. He is also faster than Cy. Batman would own Red X. Seeing as this. Blinding some for raven. Can't control what you can't see. Beat's the hell out of Robin, Batrags the star bolts. Makes a imploding bat rang attach to Cyborg's body. Your right GG only for TT

Akatsuki X
07-22-2010, 04:21 PM
Red X is non-canon.
Teen Titans from the cartoon<<Comic versions.

Shino Hatake
07-22-2010, 04:37 PM
Red X is non-canon.
Teen Titans from the cartoon<<Comic versions.
That has Crap to do with anything. Feats of him back up the god stomp Bat puts on them.

Nyruss
07-22-2010, 04:41 PM
Since no one can come up with anything to counter the two of many ways for the TT to win without trying, the Teen Titans win.

Shino Hatake
07-22-2010, 04:44 PM
I did in paragraphs.

Nyruss
07-22-2010, 04:49 PM
No you didn't all you did was wank.

Shino Hatake
07-22-2010, 04:52 PM
No you didn't all you did was wank.
All you did right there was use that word so wrong.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanker Learn the word before you use it.

Nyruss
07-22-2010, 04:53 PM
Wrong as per usual.

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58876

Wank: Synonymous with "wankery". Where a debater is so biased towards their candidate that they will ignore all forms of reasoning and stubbornly cling to their opinion, despite the fact that it's clearly WRONG. People who wank are called wankers.

Akatsuki X
07-22-2010, 07:42 PM
That has Crap to do with anything. Feats of him back up the god stomp Bat puts on them.

Actually it has to do with everything.

Show is non-canon.

Meaning feats from the show do not count as accurate.

Don't argue unless you know the rules Mr. Hatake.