07-22-2010, 11:38 AM
Who Would Win By Hype

Restrictions: None

Distance: 90 Meters

Acceptions: Equal Speed

Lone Wolf
07-22-2010, 11:41 AM
Kira stomps both in feats and hype.

Feats: Kira is by far faster and stronger than Rukia, he behead her like he did to that bigass bird.

Hype: Kira stomps seeing how hes a Vice Captain and Rukia is only seated officer leve.

deidara330
07-22-2010, 12:35 PM

Feats: Kira is by far faster and stronger than Rukia, he behead her like he did to that bigass bird.

Hype: Kira stomps seeing how hes a Vice Captain and Rukia is only seated officer leve.Feats: Can you prove Kira is faster and stronger?

Hype: Rukia fought someone who had Lieutenant level skills and defeated the Noveno Espada, she also quite easily defeated a fraccion and was in the process of beating Rudobon when Yammy interrupted. Kira, meanwhile, had trouble dealing with the creation of a group of three fraccions, and has been defeated by other lieutenant class soul reapers. Rukia should also be better in Kido, performing a level 61 Bakudo and a level 63 Hado. I don't recall Kira showing anything better than level 48 hado and level 20-something Bakudo.

assassin
07-22-2010, 12:43 PM
If Kira gets close and keeps rukia from using Hakuren and Tsukishiro than he'ld win...otherwise he'll lose the fight

Xanxus77
07-22-2010, 12:44 PM

Hype: Kira stomps seeing how hes a Vice Captain and Rukia is only seated officer leve.

No dude rukia is just as fast as Kira is,and kira barely defeated fraccion with was only servant to espadas and just to remember dude Rukia acctualy defeated espada so....

Nyruss
07-22-2010, 01:07 PM
Rukia defeated Espada #9 because she got lucky and he was arrogant.
Kira defeated a Fraccion of Espada #2 because he was just that good.

I don't know what speed feats either of them have, but I wager Kira is faster.