PDA

View Full Version : Tsunade isn't a hemophobic!

Lou!e
06-19-2009, 04:52 PM
In part one we find out Tsunade is hemophobic (scared of blood) but yet she summons katsuyu which requires blood o.O this doesn't make sense! Flaws and alls.

Sabra Kusabana
06-19-2009, 04:58 PM
Being phobic of something doesn't mean that you always react with panic. Even when we found out she was Hemophobic it wasn't until there was a certain amount of blood that she started reacting. It's kind of like how someone who is aracnophobic can still overcome that fear enough to crush the spider that's causing them to panic, or how someone aquaphobic can still drink a glass of water, but they won't get in a pool.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-19-2009, 04:58 PM
In part one we find out Tsunade is hemophobic (scared of blood) but yet she summons katsuyu which requires blood o.O this doesn't make sense! Flaws and alls.
You don't get it, do you?
She was afriad of it because her BF died and everything, but then she saw Naruto about to die, and then she sucked her fear up and healed him even though he had blood on him, meaning she gave up her fear of blood for him because he reminded her of her BF and her brother, Nawaki.

Lou!e
06-19-2009, 05:00 PM
Being phobic of something doesn't mean that you always react with panic. Even when we found out she was Hemophobic it wasn't until there was a certain amount of blood that she started reacting. It's kind of like how someone who is aracnophobic can still overcome that fear enough to crush the spider that's causing them to panic, or how someone aquaphobic can still drink a glass of water, but they won't get in a pool.

Oh I see, you have very good points! Thanks I have been enlightened. I couldn't get this off my mind, I don't have any phobias so I don't know how those people react during certain situations.

Lou!e
06-19-2009, 05:02 PM
She was afriad of it because her BF died and everything, but then she saw Naruto about to die, and then she sucked her fear up and healed him even though he had blood on him, meaning she gave up her fear of blood for him because he reminded her of her BF and her brother, Nawaki.

No, I know why she is afraid of blood, I was just confused about how she would summon Katsuyu.

CutieSakura
07-16-2009, 02:12 AM

Yup!!

TheBlackChidori
07-16-2009, 02:34 AM
And for all we know, she might not have summoned Katsuya for a long time, since the death of Dan even.

CutieSakura
07-16-2009, 03:03 AM
Yeah I agree

EpicScienceNERD
07-16-2009, 09:30 AM
Wait... really???

nexthokage
07-16-2009, 09:32 AM

yeah were he was facing kabuto

ItachiAnbu
07-16-2009, 09:38 AM
No, I know why she is afraid of blood, I was just confused about how she would summon Katsuyu.

Yeah, but it was stated in the manga/anime that Tsunade, after being stabbed by Orochimaru and giving her "it's my life on the line" speech, got over her phoebia.

She summoned Katsuyu shortly afterwards.

mangagirl
08-08-2009, 09:28 AM
tsunade rocks!!

Nemico
08-08-2009, 09:30 AM
Good observation idk but atleast shes not anymore..