who would win this battle?

speed is equal on all lvls
toshiro and harribel cant fly

harribel vs shinrei

toshiro vs akira

Lone Wolf
07-22-2010, 04:51 AM
Please someone lock this...

Former Crimson King stop making threads!!!

Either Shinrei or Akira can solo using only 1 finger.

Shino Hatake
07-22-2010, 07:42 AM
Torshiro could use his HH and make the whole place cover in ice then cassada hammering the place send more ice and such up making it east for Tia and Tor to hit them.

Lone Wolf
07-22-2010, 07:47 AM
Torshiro could use his HH and make the whole place cover in ice then cassada hammering the place send more ice and such up making it east for Tia and Tor to hit them.

I expect this post to be deleted.

Since you don't know who Akira or Shinrei is or how powerful they are.

Seriously, red eyes boost Shinrei's already Hypersonic speed by 5 - 10 times, speed equal won't make a difference.

Akira has his infernal chill and absolute zero, which can casually freeze both Hitsugaya and Harribel up.

Lone Wolf
07-22-2010, 07:54 AM
A casual feat from Shinrei:

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/8227/96731147.jpg

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/9550/21613292.jpg

Shino Hatake
07-22-2010, 07:57 AM
I expect this post to be deleted.

Since you don't know who Akira or Shinrei is or how powerful they are.

Seriously, red eyes boost Shinrei's already Hypersonic speed by 5 - 10 times, speed equal won't make a difference.

Akira has his infernal chill and absolute zero, which can casually freeze both Hitsugaya and Harribel up.
Read op. EQUAL SPEED! Both control the ice and would cancel each other. Tia increases sp and heats the ice making it water, Tor can make his sp colder and turn water or any kind of water particle based item into ice making to his advantage. As well as that Tor can make it rain producing the whole place in water then turn it to a ice in secs if not already boosted from casada.

Lone Wolf
07-22-2010, 08:01 AM
Read op. EQUAL SPEED! Both control the ice and would cancel each other. Tia increases sp and heats the ice making it water, Tor can make his sp colder and turn water or any kind of water particle based item into ice making to his advantage. As well as that Tor can make it rain producing the whole place in water then turn it to a ice in secs if not already boosted from casada.

Dude... Let me ask you, do you even read Samurai Deeper Kyo?

I won't debate with an idiot who don't even know what hes talking about.

Shino Hatake
07-22-2010, 08:03 AM
OP say's Speed equal on all lvls. Bankai and Release = Red Eyes and Whatever speed enchantment akira has. Other than negating the OP there is no way ice + water can be beat with the levels Tia and Tor have shown.

Lone Wolf
07-22-2010, 08:05 AM
Since you obviously don't read Samurai Deeper Kyo, your points are invalid.

This thread stands at either Shinrei or Akira casually raping with 1 finger.

Mods please lock this.

Shino Hatake
07-22-2010, 08:08 AM
Seeing as you still negate the OP your points are invalid.

I am looking at some feats now and NO way can Akari or Shineri beat Tor and Tia.

Yes mods please lock this seeing as someone want to negate rules of the BG by not applying the terms to the OP