PDA

View Full Version : Susanoo V.S. 16

kejon16
07-21-2010, 11:36 PM
Over a large body of water.
30ft away.

*I bow before my oppenent. As I quickly shuppo above them. I pull out 8 throwing knifes. As I throw all of them towards you. I then fire off a cero right behind them.*

Noctis Arashi
07-21-2010, 11:50 PM
Grammar is bad.

*The throwing knives stop in mid-air, as I sonido to avoid the cero. I then redirect the knives at you using a controlled magnetic field, shooting them at intense speed at you. I appear behind you point blank. The very moment I arrive, a pillar of lightning grows around me at dangerous speeds. Kenkurohi's lightning has the ability of static absorption. Meaning, all sp attacks will be absorbed, and instantly converted into an electric charge. Increasing its speed an power significantly. Then arcs of lightning shoot from the pillar, threatening to hit you.*

kejon16
07-21-2010, 11:54 PM
Grammar is bad.

*The throwing knives stop in mid-air, as I sonido to avoid the cero. I then redirect the knives at you using a controlled magnetic field, shooting them at intense speed at you. I appear behind you point blank. The very moment I arrive, a pillar of lightning grows around me at dangerous speeds. Kenkurohi's lightning has the ability of static absorption. Meaning, all sp attacks will be absorbed, and instantly converted into an electric charge. Increasing its speed an power significantly. Then arcs of lightning shoot from the pillar, threatening to hit you.*

Sorry about that.

*I see my knives flying back towards me. As I release a lighting around my body. Stoping the knives before they hit me. As I sense you behind me. I quickly trun around. As are lighting hits. I release more of it. Hoping to push you away from me. I quickly shuppo away from you. Doding your pillir of lighting.*

I know you better then this.

Noctis Arashi
07-21-2010, 11:56 PM
You lose. Mine absorbs yours. And kills you before you get away.

kejon16
07-21-2010, 11:58 PM
You lose. Mine absorbs yours. And kills you before you get away.

How the hell do I die. I don't care if you abosrb mine. Thats a bad idea anyways. I can't die just because you absorbed my lighting.

Noctis Arashi
07-22-2010, 12:01 AM
As I stated. It increases in power and speed the more it absorbs, You basically fed what it runs on increasing it further. It fas already fast to begin with and point blank range. So now, you made it so fast, sonido is not fast enough to run away. You get hit, and your organs shut down. Or just explode.

kejon16
07-22-2010, 12:04 AM
Lol what? Are you talking about your pillar or what? How does it increases in power or speed. I didn't sonido away again. I used shuppo to get away.

Noctis Arashi
07-22-2010, 12:05 AM
Yes, my pillar. IT WAS IN THE MOVE. Did you not read my move at all? *sigh*

kejon16
07-22-2010, 12:08 AM
Yes, my pillar. IT WAS IN THE MOVE. Did you not read my move at all? *sigh*

*Sigh* Forget this man. FV sucks now. Absorb all my lighting for all I care. Still doesn't explan how you incress you the speed and power of your attack. Again I also have a lighting sheild around me. The whole time it was there. When I block my own knives with it. I could block your pillar with it. Which should give me time to get away. Before it breaks though my lighting.

Noctis Arashi
07-22-2010, 12:10 AM
No, it would absorb that. And yes it should. You just don't understand. *sigh* If you don't like FV don't play. Simple.

kejon16
07-22-2010, 12:14 AM
No, it would absorb that. And yes it should. You just don't understand. *sigh* If you don't like FV don't play. Simple.

Absorb all my lighting. I think not you would explode from all that power man. Plus lighting doesn't absorb anything. I love your HAX power man. FV sucks casue of powers like yours man. I'm good at this game your the one who stinks at it.

Noctis Arashi
07-22-2010, 12:17 AM
Its kenkurohi, not standard lightning. I'm not denying its haxness. I'm glad you love it. No it wouldn't explode. *sigh*

Yori
07-22-2010, 12:19 AM
Lol at Kej's reaction

Noctis Arashi
07-22-2010, 12:20 AM
Lol at Kej's reaction
Do you agree I win? Or do I have to in-depth explain whats already there?

kejon16
07-22-2010, 12:21 AM
Its kenkurohi, not standard lightning. I'm not denying its haxness. I'm glad you love it. No it wouldn't explode. *sigh*

I don't have standard lighting. They why use a power like that. You take the fun away from FV. How would it not explode? I think you would die from so much power. We all know that it happens. I've seen it happen in manga. I freaking hate your power man. Don't sigh at me. I should be the one doing that. *Sigh* Hally was right FV is different nowdays.

kejon16
07-22-2010, 12:23 AM
Lol at Kej's reaction

Lol not really funny. His power is super haxed. I bet you would do the same as me. If he absorded your lighting like that. And sayed that he killed you will his pillar.

Noctis Arashi
I don't have standard lighting. They why use a power like that. You take the fun away from FV. How would it not explode? I think you would die from so much power. We all know that it happens. I've seen it happen in manga. I freaking hate your power man. Don't sigh at me. I should be the one doing that. *Sigh* Hally was right FV is different nowdays.
Go away. How would I explode? Its a absorption, conversion process. That takes literally no time almost, thats held within my lightning. Not me. If its sp, it don't matter. You said you loved it? Bi-polar man?

Hally enjoys my powers. =P

Noctis Arashi
Lol not really funny. His power is super haxed. I bet you would do the same as me. If he absorded your lighting like that. And sayed that he killed you will his pillar.

Except, yori is smart enough to read. And would live. o.o

kejon16
07-22-2010, 12:26 AM
Except, yori is smart enough to read. And would live. o.o

Dude shut up man. You would say that his lighting was absord just like mine. Saying that his sonido would not work. Cuz your lighting is super fast. Which in the end we would end up like this arugment really. Don't lie about it that is what you would do.

Noctis Arashi
07-22-2010, 12:28 AM
Dude shut up man. You would say that his lighting was absord just like mine. Saying that his sonido would not work. Cuz your lighting is super fast. Which in the end we would end up like this arugment really. Don't lie about it that is what you would do.
If the situation were the same. Yes. But it wouldn't cause he would read, not use lightning, and not speed it up, and avoid it.

Kazumi Saitama
07-22-2010, 12:37 AM
Over a large body of water.
30ft away.

*I bow before my oppenent. As I quickly shuppo above them. I pull out 8 throwing knifes. As I throw all of them towards you. I then fire off a cero right behind them.*

Wth kind of move is this? >/

Grammar is bad.

Nothing really wrong.

Sorry about that.

*I see my knives flying back towards me. As I release a lighting around my body. Stoping the knives before they hit me. As I sense you behind me. I quickly trun around. As are lighting hits. I release more of it. Hoping to push you away from me. I quickly shuppo away from you. Doding your pillir of lighting.*

Why would you release energy, knowing his lightning absorbs energy? That was idiotic on your behave.

Since Susanoo did not mention the voltage or the effects of the lightning, you could have continued with some injuries. Maybe temporary paralysis.

He does not instantly die Susanoo.

Noctis Arashi
07-22-2010, 12:39 AM
Wth kind of move is this? >/

Nothing really wrong.

Why would you release energy, knowing his lightning absorbs energy? That was idiotic on your behave.

Since Susanoo did not mention the voltage or the effects of the lightning, you could have continued with some injuries. Maybe temporary paralysis.

He does not instantly die Susanoo.

That would be at base power Kaz. He powered it up massively. HE fed LIGHTNING, to lightning. Then mentioned a lightning shield after Powering it up more. At that point the sheer power would have stopped his heart instantly. period.

kejon16
07-22-2010, 12:40 AM
1.What I hate making the first move.
2.If your release more energy. The person who absords that energy. Would over flow with power. Which in must cases that person would exploed from to much power right.
3.Right it's nice having someone like you around here.

Noctis Arashi
07-22-2010, 12:41 AM
2.If your release more energy. The person who absords that energy. Would over flow with power. Which in must cases that person would exploed from to much power right.

I DO NOT ABSORB IT. THE LIGHTING ABSORBS AND COVERTS. It has nothing to do with me. PERIOD. So no, I don't explode.

Kazumi Saitama
07-22-2010, 12:47 AM
That would be at base power Kaz. He powered it up massively. HE fed LIGHTNING, to lightning. Then mentioned a lightning shield after Powering it up more. At that point the sheer power would have stopped his heart instantly. period.

But, you did not mention that in your post Susanoo. A person can get struck by lightning and still live. You should have been more descriptive. You can not assume your opponent knows the voltage or effects of your lightning.

1. Try to add a little more.

2. The lightning does not channel into his body. It is converted.

3. Of course. ^^ ♥

I DO NOT ABSORB IT. THE LIGHTING ABSORBS AND COVERTS. It has nothing to do with me. PERIOD. So no, I don't explode.

He is correct.

kejon16
07-22-2010, 12:49 AM
Ok well if Susanoo is ok with this. I'll say in my next counter that I have been burned and what every else.

Noctis Arashi
07-22-2010, 12:52 AM
Wait, wait, wait. I stated it would power up significantly. He then stated that there was so much power that I would "explode". That makes it so powerful that it would surpass his ability to survive. But fine. Go ahead.

kejon16
07-22-2010, 12:55 AM
Wait, wait, wait. I stated it would power up significantly. He then stated that there was so much power that I would "explode". That makes it so powerful that it would surpass his ability to survive. But fine. Go ahead.

I'm good I hate fighting people like you. I'll give this to you. I would find a new power if I were you. Everyone around here would call it hax.

Kazumi Saitama
07-22-2010, 12:56 AM

He was under a completely different impression. He thought the lightning was channeling into your body. That is why he stated that.

Be more descriptive people and this will reflect less conflicts and misunderstandings. :/

Noctis Arashi
07-22-2010, 12:57 AM
I'm good I hate fighting people like you. I'll give this to you. I would find a new power if I were you. Everyone around here would call it hax.

To bad I won't and kazumi seems fine with it.

kejon16
07-22-2010, 12:59 AM

Fine then the fight is still on. Sorry also powers will be different from here on out. I was using my old Espada powers. I forget that i'm a Viz now days.

Kazumi Saitama
07-22-2010, 01:00 AM

Yeah, his ability seems fine to me. He just needs to be more descriptive when using it.

Noctis Arashi
07-22-2010, 01:05 AM
Yeah, his ability seems fine to me. He just needs to be more descriptive when using it.
Yeah, I'll try. I'm kinda tired/hungover. So yeah....

So I just counter saying he got hit?

Kazumi Saitama
07-22-2010, 01:07 AM
Yeah, I'll try. I'm kinda tired/hungover. So yeah....

So I just counter saying he got hit?

Yeah, but he does not die.

Noctis Arashi
07-22-2010, 01:09 AM
Yeah, but he does not die.

Kk lieutenant.

Noctis Arashi
07-22-2010, 01:20 AM
Sorry about that.

*He attempts to use lightning to buy time to avoid the pillar, but it is absorbed and envelops him. This shocks him to near death, but he is standing. Still alive, and able to fight. I frown will a face of disappointment as I stand there. I condense the air into a dense fog with an electric charge, covering the area. My lightning is attracted to static build up so blowing the fog away won't work as it is attracted to you. The same abilities apply to this fog as to my lightning. Only increasing the electric charge. This fog after prolonged exposure will cause paralysis, and death at a certain point. It also hides my sp as kenkurohi's electric charge is everywhere. I place my hand out,* Bakudo 61, 6 rod prisons of light. Bakudo 73, Inverse mountain crystal.* This is whispered as to not attract his attention. This places him in a predicament. As six rods of light, not visible in the thick fog come at him, and a inverse pyramid forms around us, locking in him and the fog with no means taking it away. I stand and wait, with a grin on my face. Wondering if I'll have to get serious.*

Shino Hatake
07-22-2010, 06:53 AM
Grammar is bad.

[IN RED BOLD]
When you charge it and how?

1.Where did it hit him and how fastxhard.

You did not kill home due to the fact you do not state what part you want to hit him the speed and time.." Then arches of lighting shoot from the pillar threatening to strike your limbs or vital organs." That is better.

Apart from that you forget how the arches fired from where in the pillar and how you made them.

Kazumi Saitama
07-22-2010, 09:36 AM
How can lightning make fog? Fog is a cloud that is in contact with the ground.

Shino Hatake
07-22-2010, 09:39 AM
How can lightning make fog? Fog is a cloud that is in contact with the ground.
Fog can be made with a static base inside hiding the lighting.

Kazumi Saitama
07-22-2010, 09:40 AM
[IN RED BOLD]
When you charge it and how?

1.Where did it hit him and how fastxhard.

You did not kill home due to the fact you do not state what part you want to hit him the speed and time.." Then arches of lighting shoot from the pillar threatening to strike your limbs or vital organs." That is better.

Apart from that you forget how the arches fired from where in the pillar and how you made them.

Considering he only used the field to redirect the small knives, I do not think he would need that much charge time.

Shino Hatake
07-22-2010, 09:42 AM
Considering he only used the field to redirect the small knives, I do not think he would need that much charge time.
Did it didn't you and seph have this debate before?

Kazumi Saitama
07-22-2010, 09:42 AM
Fog can be made with a static base inside hiding the lighting.

Fog forms when the difference between temperature and dew point is generally less than 2.5 degrees Celsius or 4 degrees Fahrenheit. Fog begins to form when water vapor condenses into tiny liquid water droplets in the air. Conversely, water vapor is formed by the evaporation of liquid water or by the sublimation of ice.

So, how does static create fog?

Shino Hatake
07-22-2010, 09:45 AM
Fog forms when the difference between temperature and dew point is generally less than 2.5
Okay that still does not change the fact that it is a static cloud not a fog cloud. Only the look of it is.

Kazumi Saitama
07-22-2010, 09:45 AM
Did it didn't you and seph have this debate before?

Yeah, but he was trying to move his and my body. How big is a human body compared to some throwing knives?

Kazumi Saitama
07-22-2010, 09:46 AM
Okay that still does not change the fact that it is a static cloud not a fog cloud. Only the look of it is.

I edited the post.

Shino Hatake
07-22-2010, 09:48 AM
Yeah, but he was trying to move his and my body. How big is a human body compared to some throwing knives?
Still have to take in the fact how big the field is.

Kazumi Saitama
07-22-2010, 09:51 AM
Still have to take in the fact how big the field is.

He never stated he covered the entire field. He simply stated a magnetic field that redirected the knives. I guess he should have mentioned the size of the field. I automatically assumed it was a small field since it was only used to redirect the knives.

Shino Hatake
07-22-2010, 09:56 AM
He never stated he covered the entire field. He simply stated a magnetic field that redirected the knives. I guess he should have mentioned the size of the field. I automatically assumed it was a small field since it was only used to redirect the knives.
Agreed but he also needs to state how he made it. Pure humans or arrcnar have not shown the capability of producing manganese fields at that level.

Kazumi Saitama
07-22-2010, 10:07 AM
Agreed but he also needs to state how he made it. Pure humans or arrcnar have not shown the capability of producing manganese fields at that level.

I suppose.

Noctis Arashi
07-22-2010, 01:31 PM
Hm? I control the element of storm not just lightning. Assumptions much. Which means I control Lightning, water, and wind. And the powers that come with them.

Shino Hatake
07-22-2010, 01:36 PM
Hm? I control the element of storm not just lightning. Assumptions much. Which means I control Lightning, water, and wind. And the powers that come with them.
Then your over hax. Lighting would make your water stronger and your wind turn to ice closing the space for them to esacpe after which lighting makes it faster and stronger for the ice. HAX I am not going to fight you like that.

Noctis Arashi
07-22-2010, 01:38 PM
Then your over hax. Lighting would make your water stronger and your wind turn to ice closing the space for them to esacpe after which lighting makes it faster and stronger for the ice. HAX I am not going to fight you like that.

Hm? I never thought of that. Wind can't turn to ice. Its not water. I don't control temperature.

Shino Hatake
07-22-2010, 01:40 PM
Hm? I never thought of that. Wind can't turn to ice. Its not water. I don't control temperature.
Water and a Cold enough wind can turn the water you use to ice. Then all you need to do is make it strong enough to hold them at bay long enough to send lighting trough the water particles shocking then from the inside.

Noctis Arashi
07-22-2010, 01:49 PM
Water and a Cold enough wind can turn the water you use to ice. Then all you need to do is make it strong enough to hold them at bay long enough to send lighting trough the water particles shocking then from the inside.

Once again, I do not control temperature. My wind is naturally warm due to it being STORM element.