View Full Version : Kakashi vs Minato

colorles
07-21-2010, 07:43 PM
i felt compelled to make this

bloodlusted

well?

Kuromaki
07-21-2010, 07:46 PM
Kakashi uses Kamui on Minato's head. Bye bye Minato.

Kakashi was able to warp away supersonic arrows, Minato's chance of throwing a kunai to teleport and avoid it just in time is unlikely since he hasn't shown pure speed like that.

That being said, this match (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65857) has already been made.

colorles
07-21-2010, 07:50 PM
well i've been hearing alot of Minato wank lately on many different sites, as if Flying Thunder God is somhow superior to Madara's warping and Kamui now lol

Kuromaki
07-21-2010, 07:55 PM
It's always been like that with Minato, but he hasn't shown many impressive speed feats in recent chapters and he's been using a lot of FTG which requires seals.

Miles Edgeworth
07-21-2010, 08:10 PM
Featless wonder Minato has not shown nearly enough to kill Kakashi.

Kakashi could easily Kamui his head off, if that's even necessary. In no way can Minato possibly hit Kakashi.

Akatsuki X
07-21-2010, 08:28 PM
Hey whats that?
Kumai.
Oh.
Looks like I'm dead.

colorles
07-21-2010, 08:31 PM
Hey whats that?
Kumai.
Oh.
Looks like I'm dead.

for once in my life i'l play grammar nazi and say its 'kamui'

now aint grammar nazi's annoying?

Kamui>>>>>>>>>>>>Flying Thunder God

Akatsuki X
07-21-2010, 08:32 PM
for once in my life i'l play grammar nazi and say its 'kamui'

now aint grammar nazi's annoying?

Kamui>>>>>>>>>>>>Flying Thunder God

My bad on a small spelling error,
and I know Kumui>FTG

Thats the point I was trying to make.

Maybe you mis-read it and thought I meant Minato kills Kakashi.

Thats not the case at all.

Kuromaki
07-21-2010, 08:52 PM
Actually Kakashi doesn't even need Kamui since he has superior feats. He might need it if Minato ever gets the chance to summon Gamabunta though.
For once in my life I'll play Grammar Nazi and say it's "Kamui."

Now aren't Grammar Nazis annoying?
With all this talk about Grammar nazis I took the liberty to fix some things for you. :]

Nyruss
07-21-2010, 08:56 PM
With all this talk about Grammar Nazis, I took the liberty to fix some things for you. :]

*Whistles innocently*

I already did done this thread.

Kuromaki
07-21-2010, 08:59 PM
*Whistles innocently*

I already did done this thread.
Yeah, I know, I just didn't feel like correcting it. >_> At least I got more right.

There's also an option to check if there are threads with the same name that have been already made, so that might help in the future.

D 2008
07-22-2010, 12:07 AM
It would be a cool fight between the two. I think Kakashi would win.

The Anti-Existence
07-22-2010, 12:10 AM
Doesn't look like people use hype much here.
Poor Unohana would lose to Shikai Ichigo then wouldn't she? :(

Nyruss
07-22-2010, 12:29 AM
No, because no one who matters hates Unohana. :quite

Sagє Modє Naruto !
07-24-2010, 07:43 AM
Kakashi Kamui> Minato FTG

J-Sun Tasogare
07-24-2010, 08:00 AM
This did NOT need a rez.

Rasen_Chidori
07-24-2010, 08:50 PM
*Sigh* Kakashi win due to having a hugely higher amount of strength, genjutsu, taijutsu and ninjutsu feats. Kamui alone is enough to win this, since Minato has no time to set up a FTG seal. I'm really not sure why people keep making Minato vs ---- threads, it is unlikely that he will ever get enough feats to challenge anyone of any real ability, due to the fact he was dead before the series began. In reality it is likely he could beat most characters in the series, but it is unlikely we will ever get proof of that.

Miles Edgeworth
07-24-2010, 09:44 PM

Not really, hype won't save Minato from a Kamui. When it comes to Naruto, going off of hype is generally bordering wank.

The difference with that one is that Unohana is a captain, so by powerscaling she should be easily above Shikai Ichigo, who in no way can legitimately defeat a captain for very obvious reasons.

Nero
07-30-2010, 08:17 AM

IF you like Hype that Much , It is said that Kakashi Copied over ONE THOUSAND Jutsus .. I would like you to see Minato vs 1000 Jutsus ..

1000 jutsus Means that he knows how to do any Copy-able jutsu Such Edo Tensai , Some A rated genjutsus that Itachi's Use and More ..

So We don't Debate with Hype , As Kakashi here will be the Ultimate guy Of Naruto , Which is not true ..

supersaiyan146
07-30-2010, 11:19 AM
Not really, hype won't save Minato from a Kamui. When it comes to Naruto, going off of hype is generally bordering wank.

The difference with that one is that Unohana is a captain, so by powerscaling she should be easily above Shikai Ichigo, who in no way can legitimately defeat a captain for very obvious reasons.

Apply the same logic here....

He was regarded as one of the strongest hokages....
Kishi himself stated that he was the strongest along with the third among all the dead ninjas....

I wonder why people say Minato can't do anything except S/T techs ,Dead Demon Seal and Rasengan....
Its stated that he wanted to add his own element to rasengan...So its safe to assume that he could perform elemental jutsus...

LOLz U guys are saying Minato doesn't have any feats..but then why do U even bother to create threads abt him....

djtheman123
07-30-2010, 11:23 AM
to much speed for kakashi to handle

Kuromaki
07-30-2010, 11:24 AM
to much speed for kakashi to handle
Kakashi handled Susano'o arrows with Kamui which are at least supersonic since they made arguable sonic booms. He should be able to react to Minato, who's shown no speed feats on the level of a Susano'o arrow.

Akatsuki X
07-30-2010, 11:25 AM
Apply the same logic here....

He was regarded as one of the strongest hokages....
Kishi himself stated that he was the strongest along with the third among all the dead ninjas....

I wonder why people say Minato can't do anything except S/T techs ,Dead Demon Seal and Rasengan....
Its stated that he wanted to add his own element to rasengan...So its safe to assume that he could perform elemental jutsus...

LOLz U guys are saying Minato doesn't have any feats..but then why do U even bother to create threads abt him....

Just because he was regarded as one of the strongest, doesn't mean he is.

It's stated that he wanted to add his own element to rasengan. But since we never see him do it, ti doesn't mean he can, or that he has other elemental jutsu.

Sorry to point it out, but Minato really doesn't have many feats, and all the threads being made with him are irritating.

supersaiyan146
07-30-2010, 11:29 AM
Just because he was regarded as one of the strongest, doesn't mean he is.

It's stated that he wanted to add his own element to rasengan. But since we never see him do it, ti doesn't mean he can, or that he has other elemental jutsu.

Sorry to point it out, but Minato really doesn't have many feats, and all the threads being made with him are irritating.

Ha...how come...He needs to be strong to be considered so....

We never saw him using basic shadow clone jutsu too..so is it safe to assume that he can't...
Its been stated in the manga itself that he wanted to add his own element to complete the Rasengan....

Yeah I have to agree with U....
They make these threads and they start with Minato has no feats and therefore he loses by default...LOL

djtheman123
07-30-2010, 11:32 AM
minato is 2 fast

supersaiyan146
07-30-2010, 11:34 AM
Oh btw...doesn't Kakashi's Kamui take some time to warp things?

Kuromaki
07-30-2010, 11:34 AM
minato is 2 fast
Did you not just read my reply?

Bulldog
07-30-2010, 01:10 PM
I find kakashi overated the fourth wins this in a close fight.

Akatsuki X
07-30-2010, 01:13 PM
Oh btw...doesn't Kakashi's Kamui take some time to warp things?

Less time then it takes to blink.

He warped a supersonic arrow.

Akatsuki X
07-30-2010, 01:15 PM
Ha...how come...He needs to be strong to be considered so....

We never saw him using basic shadow clone jutsu too..so is it safe to assume that he can't...
Its been stated in the manga itself that he wanted to add his own element to complete the Rasengan....

Yeah I have to agree with U....
They make these threads and they start with Minato has no feats and therefore he loses by default...LOL

Okay, well unless you can show the feats to prove that he is the strongest Hokage, then he isn't.

You need to be able to use clone jutsu to pass the academy.
It's a default ability for all Konoha shinobi.

He wanted to add his own element, no feats show that he succeeded.

Kuromaki
07-30-2010, 01:22 PM
Kakashi is overrated but so is the Fourth.

Okay, well unless you can show the feats to prove that he is the strongest Hokage, then he isn't.

Minato can use basic clone jutsu like everyone else, but not Shadow clones. Or, at least he hasn't shown the ability to make shadow clones.

Bulldog
07-30-2010, 01:27 PM
Kakashi is overrated but so is the Fourth.

Minato can use basic clone jutsu like everyone else, but not Shadow clones. Or, at least he hasn't shown the ability to make shadow clones.

Every ninja must learn the basics and shadow clones are basics.

Kuromaki
07-30-2010, 01:29 PM
Every ninja must learn the basics and shadow clones are basics.
Shadow clones are not basics, hell any type of clone other than academy learned clone illusions are not basic. Shadow clones are different from a regular clone, we can't assume everyone has them.

Bulldog
07-30-2010, 01:30 PM
Shadow clones are not basics, hell any type of clone other than basic clone illusions are not basic. Shadow clones are different from a regular clone, we can't assume everyone has them.

I thought you had to learn shadow clone jutsu to pass the academy?

Kuromaki
07-30-2010, 01:32 PM
I thought you had to learn shadow clone jutsu to pass the academy?
No those are just regular clones, which are simply illusions as opposed to shadow clones.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
07-30-2010, 01:36 PM
kakashi....i believe he is able to keep up or is faster than minato with his mangekyo sharingan

Miles Edgeworth
07-30-2010, 01:39 PM
The reason Naruto was able to learn Shadow Clone Technique was because of how much chakra he has. Since he has the Kyuubi, he can create multiple clones and fight for extended periods of time without exhaustion. Normal users cannot spam shadow clones the way Naruto can and certainly not for long periods of time.

In short, this only adds to the fact that Minato needs to prove Shadow Clone Technique for us to believe he has it.

supersaiyan146
07-30-2010, 01:40 PM

Hehe...he could screw the Ninetails single handedly....
What if he directs all its attacks towards itself ?

Feats is what he is lacking....But whats wrong in taking the word of the author...Its cannon afterall...

Hehe...so U agree with me....
He could use elemental jutsus....He just couldn't complete element X + Rasengan thats it....

Once again WHy do U guys say that he can't use any elemental jutsus....??

Nyruss
07-30-2010, 01:42 PM
Feats > author statements. Minato has no feats so Kishimoto can say all he likes, it still won't be canon.

Miles Edgeworth
07-30-2010, 01:43 PM
Hehe...he could screw the Ninetails single handedly....
What if he directs all its attacks towards itself ?

Feats is what he is lacking....But whats wrong in taking the word of the author...Its cannon afterall...

Hehe...so U agree with me....
He could use elemental jutsus....He just couldn't complete element X + Rasengan thats it....

Once again WHy do U guys say that he can't use any elemental jutsus....??

By "screw the Kyuubi single handedly" you mean used Dead Demon Consuming Seal and ended up killing himself. In short, he is inferior to the Kyuubi and could only take him out by PNJ and by sealing him in Naruto, which doesn't qualify as taking him out. Minato died while the Kyuubi didn't, so yeah, I think Minato got more screwed than Kyuubi did.

When exactly did Kishi say Minato was the third strongest or whatever? Proof please.

Even if he could use elemental jutsus it's irrelevant because without feats, they aren't large scale and would not be enough to subdue Kakashi.

Bulldog
07-30-2010, 01:57 PM
By "screw the Kyuubi single handedly" you mean used Dead Demon Consuming Seal and ended up killing himself. In short, he is inferior to the Kyuubi and could only take him out by PNJ and by sealing him in Naruto, which doesn't qualify as taking him out. Minato died while the Kyuubi didn't, so yeah, I think Minato got more screwed than Kyuubi did.

When exactly did Kishi say Minato was the third strongest or whatever? Proof please.

Even if he could use elemental jutsus it's irrelevant because without feats, they aren't large scale and would not be enough to subdue Kakashi.

people just bow to minato cause hes the one who beat 9 tails.

J-Sun Tasogare
07-30-2010, 02:07 PM
It's confirmed fake.

Kuromaki
07-30-2010, 02:14 PM
Also note that Kushina had to chain the Kyubi for Minato to do anything.

supersaiyan146
07-30-2010, 02:17 PM
Pretty much.

Yes, it's blasted obvious he used it to put it into Naruto because he believed Naruto could take out Madara and yada yada yada. It's clear that he couldn't have done anything to Kyuubi without that technique.

I like how almost all the replies in the thread note that the interview there is fake.

Dood....waht could the 9 tails do to Minato....
He can redirect all its attacks towards itself and screw it.....

The Ninetails can't even put a scratch on him.....

I donno abt it.....so I'll drop it.....

Kuromaki
07-30-2010, 02:17 PM

How can he redirect them?

And why couldn't he have done that instead of killing himself hmmm?

Akatsuki X
07-30-2010, 02:23 PM

I hope your joking.

The 9-tails burps and kills Minato.

supersaiyan146
07-30-2010, 02:25 PM
How can he redirect them?

And why couldn't he have done that instead of killing himself hmmm?

Dood...did U read the manga?

He used the space time barrier to redirect the Kyuubi's menacing ball away from the Village....If the Kyuubi was not in the Village he could have have given kyuubi the taste of its own medicine....

Yeah thats what I was wondering too....But as the guy before me said...Its soley due to plot reasons.....

supersaiyan146
07-30-2010, 02:26 PM

I hope your joking.

The 9-tails burps and kills Minato.

No I am not....U are....

And how is it gonna catch Minato?

Akatsuki X
07-30-2010, 02:27 PM
It waits for Minato to run out of chakra in his feeble attempts to try to use FTG to hurt it.

supersaiyan146
07-30-2010, 02:29 PM
It waits for Minato to run out of chakra in his feeble attempts to try to use FTG to hurt it.

Oh...FYI FTG doesn't drain one's chakra.....Its like reverse summoning....

Kuromaki
07-30-2010, 02:42 PM
The fact still stands that Minato couldn't do crap to Kyubi until Kushina chained it with her chakra.

And how, again, did this turn into Minato vs. Kyubi?

supersaiyan146
07-30-2010, 02:44 PM
The fact still stands that Minato couldn't do crap to Kyubi until Kushina chained it with her chakra.

Dood....It was in the village....He had to deal with Madara too....

What would have happened if he redirected that Kyuubi blast toward kyuubi itself?

Konoha would have been seriously damaged along with the nine tails.....Now ;););) would he do it?

Kuromaki
07-30-2010, 02:48 PM
Yet he managed to teleport the fox away from the village and into some forest in order to seal it. If Minato is as capable as you claim he is, he should've teleported it even farther and killed it with its own chakra balls.

...Lol that sounds weird.

Bulldog
07-30-2010, 02:48 PM

And how, again, did this turn into Minato vs. Kyubi?

its popular topic cause of the recent chapters.

Kuromaki
07-30-2010, 02:50 PM
its popular topic cause of the recent chapters.
Yeah but this is Kakashi vs. Minato. And Kakashi has shown all around better feats than Minato.

supersaiyan146
07-30-2010, 02:51 PM
Yet he managed to teleport the fox away from the village and into some forest in order to seal it. If Minato is as capable as you claim he is, he should've teleported it even farther and killed it with its own chakra balls.

...Lol that sounds weird.

Haha....plot dude plot....

Kushina was dying....etc etc....

Chakra balls.....:p....

supersaiyan146
07-30-2010, 02:52 PM
Yeah but this is Kakashi vs. Minato. And Kakashi has shown all around better feats than Minato.

question : Why has this thread been created without Minato showing what he is fully capable of and with no display of other Jutsus in his arsenal.....

Kuromaki
07-30-2010, 02:56 PM
Whateverrrr.
question : Why has this thread been created without Minato showing what he is fully capable of and with no display of other Jutsus in his arsenal.....
Maybe if you read earlier posts you'll get the idea, cause honestly I don't know either.

supersaiyan146
07-30-2010, 02:58 PM
Whateverrrr.

Maybe if you read earlier posts you'll get the idea, cause honestly I don't know either.

Yep Ok....

I am gonna stop now.....

colorles
07-30-2010, 04:36 PM

hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

you find Kakashi overated?

Bulldog
07-30-2010, 05:04 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

you find Kakashi overated?

In the sense that people look at him as like the great shinobi! and he is very popular. I shouldnt have said because overrated is overrated. IMO

colorles
07-30-2010, 05:12 PM
put it this way: if Kakashi is overatedx10, Minato is overatedx1000

Minato is great and all, but to compare him to people like Tobi, Kakashi, and Itachi is obsurd

if anything Kakashi is still underated

how do you think minato would fair against the 6 paths of Pain?

Vivi
07-30-2010, 05:15 PM
how do you think minato would fair against the 6 paths of Pain?

IIRC someone already made a thread on that resulting in Minato getting utterly stomped.

Nero
07-30-2010, 06:58 PM
ENOUGH,
This Is going to be a rough night .

First of all Kakashi is faster .dude, He is atleast Supersonic , Do you what super sonic means ? It means Hell faster than sound , Try an experiment of recording how long does it take for sound to travel to you from a friend who is standing 20 meters away .. I will give the results INSTANT (0.04 secs) , Now Imagine Kakashi faster than that , Way faster ..
Along with what I think Hypersonic(-) Reaction speed , As He was able to see susano'o's Supersonic arrow then Activate MS then Perform Kamui and Wrap the Arrow away , So His reaction speed Must be way faster than supersonic to do that INSTANTLY ..
Combined with the mastery of 3 elements ( Earth , Lightning , Water ) And Clones And Alot of times we say kakashi fooling the most brilliant enemies With them Like Itachi and others ..

Minato for the wrapping jutsu It must be Transonic Because I think Kyuubi's Menacing ball is Sub-transonic . And the FTG He is damn good with teleporting And i Heard that he was superior To Madara's Teleportation .. But He must have time between every teleportation Which is more than enough for Kakashi to strike With Kill Hit ..

Even If Kakashi fooled Minato Clones , Then Minato is Dead , 2 clones and Kakashi hides , Minato Kills the first then second pops up then he kills it , Kakashi would have enough time to Kill Him ..

EDIT : Although what Minato is going to through back To Kakashi , Kamui Hell no because it is Not through-able like menacing ball , Raikiri He holds it in his hands , What then ?!!

If I was wrong in anything Please correct me .. And I will counter or whatever You do nowadays
It seemed that all the fun has ended , poor me !!! :( :( :( :(

Miles Edgeworth
07-30-2010, 07:29 PM
ENOUGH,
This Is going to be a rough night .

First of all Kakashi is faster .dude, He is atleast Supersonic , Do you what super sonic means ? It means Hell faster than sound , Try an experiment of recording how long does it take for sound to travel to you from a friend who is standing 20 meters away .. I will give the results INSTANT (0.04 secs) , Now Imagine Kakashi faster than that , Way faster ..
Along with what I think Hypersonic(-) Reaction speed , As He was able to see susano'o's Supersonic arrow then Activate MS then Perform Kamui and Wrap the Arrow away , So His reaction speed Must be way faster than supersonic to do that INSTANTLY ..
Combined with the mastery of 3 elements ( Earth , Lightning , Water ) And Clones And Alot of times we say kakashi fooling the most brilliant enemies With them Like Itachi and others ..

Minato for the wrapping jutsu It must be Transonic Because I think Kyuubi's Menacing ball is Sub-transonic . And the FTG He is damn good with teleporting And i Heard that he was superior To Madara's Teleportation .. But He must have time between every teleportation Which is more than enough for Kakashi to strike With Kill Hit ..

Even If Kakashi fooled Minato Clones , Then Minato is Dead , 2 clones and Kakashi hides , Minato Kills the first then second pops up then he kills it , Kakashi would have enough time to Kill Him ..

EDIT : Although what Minato is going to through back To Kakashi , Kamui Hell no because it is Not through-able like menacing ball , Raikiri He holds it in his hands , What then ?!!

If I was wrong in anything Please correct me .. And I will counter or whatever You do nowadays
It seemed that all the fun has ended , poor me !!! :( :( :( :(

I don't think Kakashi has hypersonic reaction speed. Most likely supersonic+, but hypersonic might be a little too much. Just wanted to point that out.

Nero
07-31-2010, 02:23 AM
I don't think Kakashi has hypersonic reaction speed. Most likely supersonic+, but hypersonic might be a little too much. Just wanted to point that out.

That It is why I put the minus sign (-) , Because it was just Guessing

Bulldog
07-31-2010, 03:17 AM
you guys are right.

supersaiyan146
08-02-2010, 09:26 AM
I can't really understand if U guys are just joking or really serious...

Anyways back to the topic....

Just a question : Why did the Mighty Kakashi with Hypersonic( ROFL ) reflexes just Kamui Deva Path's head off and win the fight in one shot ?

Do U believe that Minato is a easier targer to catch than Deva?

Guys Susano's arrows and fast ninjas are completely different....

Sussanoo's aroows travel in a straight linear path whereas the path these guys take is unpredictable.....

gaaras girl
08-02-2010, 09:43 AM
kakishi XD

supersaiyan146
08-02-2010, 09:46 AM
kakishi XD

Would U please elaborate why?

Nyruss
08-02-2010, 10:49 AM
Why did the Mighty Kakashi with Hypersonic( ROFL ) reflexes just Kamui Deva Path's head off and win the fight in one shot ?

Plot no Jutsu.

Do U believe that Minato is a easier targer to catch than Deva?

Yes because SUCKato is slower than Deva. MUCH slower.

Guys Susano's arrows and fast ninjas are completely different....

You're right. For one thing Susanoo's arrows are faster than 90% of the Narutoverse. Including FAILato.

Sussanoo's aroows travel in a straight linear path whereas the path these guys take is unpredictable.

Can't be unpredictable if you don't have a head.

Fan of Minato
08-02-2010, 02:44 PM
well i've been hearing alot of Minato wank lately on many different sites, as if Flying Thunder God is somhow superior to Madara's warping and Kamui now lol

Trust me, its the other way. People got desperate to prove their point that Minato is weak and due to that they are plainly ignoring the facts.

I think this match was made way before and a lot of people favored Minato.
------------------------------------------------
One thing, Minato has a boss summon.
Food cart destroyer tech was able to temporarily subdue the nine tailed fox.

Minato was able to teleport out of Madara's teleportation technique, which is faster and more efficient than Kakashi's Kamui.

Minato's reaction rate was shown to be quite fast as well.
Minato's rasengan is also larger than the regular rasengan, so its easier to hit.

Kakashi doesn't have enough chakra to keep using Kamui all the time.

Minato can also teleport simultaneously. Proof is in Kakashi Gaiden.
Minato can teleport something as huge as the fox. Kakashi's attacks wouldn't pose a problem.
Only thing Kakashi has that can somewhat pose a threat is Kamui and that can be evaded by Minato.

I really don't see how Minato loses or is stomped in this fight. =[

kakuzu58
08-02-2010, 02:46 PM
In my mind i'd say minato won

Kuromaki
08-02-2010, 02:55 PM
In my mind i'd say minato won
Minato never fought Kakashi in the manga. And how does Minato win?

gama-sennin
08-02-2010, 02:58 PM
Trust me, its the other way. People got desperate to prove their point that Minato is weak and due to that they are plainly ignoring the facts.

I think this match was made way before and a lot of people favored Minato.
------------------------------------------------
One thing, Minato has a boss summon.
Food cart destroyer tech was able to temporarily subdue the nine tailed fox.

Minato was able to teleport out of Madara's teleportation technique, which is faster and more efficient than Kakashi's Kamui.

Minato's rasengan is also larger than the regular rasengan, so its easier to hit.

Minato can also teleport simultaneously. Proof is in Kakashi Gaiden.
Minato can teleport something as huge as the fox. Kakashi's attacks wouldn't pose a problem.
Only thing Kakashi has that can somewhat pose a threat is Kamui and that can be evaded by Minato.

Trust me this nothing. I have heard people saying that Kakashi can use kamui 5 times without dying and kill five different people and they still don't call that WANK.

Kakashi has never used kamui at the start of the battle because he knows that kamui is a huge drain on his chakra. After sending one susanoo arrow he was weakened enough that he couldn't even start running to save sakura. After using twice in a fight he simply died. In rescue Gaara arc he used it to send deidara's arm away and lost almost all of his chakra(coz he was not accurate back then, I know) but suddenly somehow by plot magic he teleported the blast and slept on his back for a week.

But the moment someone says something about Minato, it becomes wanking. I mean, come on be logical when something is staring in your face, you shouldn't say it doesn't exist just because you-say-so.

Kuromaki
08-02-2010, 03:04 PM
Well, they're bloodlusted, so it's likely that Kakashi will use Kamui early on, especially if Minato proves to be a challenge. He did threaten Tobi with it in the manga.

gama-sennin
08-02-2010, 03:24 PM
Well, they're bloodlusted, so it's likely that Kakashi will use Kamui early on, especially if Minato proves to be a challenge. He did threaten Tobi with it in the manga.

Madara made his entry on page 7 chapter 486 and Kakashi asked sakura "to take care of his body" so that he can faint after using Kamui second time in a day or whatever on page 4 chapter 487.

Kakashi was bloodlusted against kakazu as well but he went for chidori, the one he can use without having to worry about dying.

Nyruss
08-02-2010, 04:05 PM

The fact that ypu're called Fan of Minato automatically invalidates your posts based on wank.

Even if they weren't automatically invalid just by the fact that you're a self proclaimed demented Minato fanboy, the fact that your entire post contains nothing but Minato wank would.

Minato has a boss summon. Won't help if he aint got no head.

which is faster and more efficient than Kakashi's Kamui.
Based on demonstrable proof or based on your Minato hardon?

Not fast enough.

Irrelevant.

He doesn't have to. One is enough.

Am I misreading you or are you saying that Minato can teleport Kamui? I'm probably reading it wrong, but if I'm not...:facepalm

That's because you're unwilling to accept the fact that Minato isn't totally omnipotent in every way, capable of killing any man, having sex with any woman, dividing by zero, and beating Squirrel Girl offscreen.

that can be evaded by Minato.

Based on absolutely nothing.

Kakashi has never used kamui at the start of the battle because he knows that kamui is a huge drain on his chakra. Irrelevant. Bloodlust.

After sending one susanoo arrow he was weakened enough that he couldn't even start running to save sakura.

Plot no Jutsu. Sasuke tends to have that effect on people.

After using twice in a fight he simply died.

Never mind the fact that he had spent a large amount of chakra using other techniques to fight Pain at the time.

I mean, come on be logical when something is staring in your face

You got alot of balls demanding others use logic when you're willing to throw all of it out the window to prove that Minato can beat the One-Above-All, the Presence and the Man of Miracles simultaneously.

takuya
08-02-2010, 04:16 PM
I'm not saying Minato wins, but can someone prove to me that Susanoo's arrows are Supersonic? Every thread with Kakashi in it is resolved by Kakashi Kamui'ng someone's head off. That statement is then backed up by the fact that Kakashi was able to Kamui away two Susanoo arrows that are supposedly supersonic. That makes think people think Kakashi can win nearly any fight by Kamui'ng someones head off, so I would like some proof that the Susanoo arrows are as fast as everyone thinks they are.

Kuromaki
08-02-2010, 04:22 PM
I'm not saying Minato wins, but can someone prove to me that Susanoo's arrows are Supersonic? Every thread with Kakashi in it is resolved by Kakashi Kamui'ng someone's head off. That statement is then backed up by the fact that Kakashi was able to Kamui away two Susanoo arrows that are supposedly supersonic. That makes think people think Kakashi can win nearly any fight by Kamui'ng someones head off, so I would like some proof that the Susanoo arrows are as fast as everyone thinks they are.
Chapter 478 page 9. It made arguable sonic booms.

Nyruss
08-02-2010, 04:23 PM
There was a thread about it in the OBD when Sasuke first used the bow. I can't be bothered to find it at the moment, so go look for it yourself.

takuya
08-02-2010, 04:30 PM
Chapter 478 page 9. It made arguable sonic booms.Thank you for telling me that. Is any character in the series above Supersonic speeds?

Kuromaki
08-02-2010, 04:36 PM
There was a thread about it in the OBD when Sasuke first used the bow. I can't be bothered to find it at the moment, so go look for it yourself.
Do you know the title?
Thank you for telling me that. Is any character in the series above Supersonic speeds?
No. Except for maybe R2 Raikage.

Nyruss
08-02-2010, 06:04 PM
Do you know the title?

No idea.

No. Except for maybe R2 Raikage.

R2 Raikage, Killer Bee in higher tailed forms, SM Naruto, Deva Pain. There are probly others.

Akatsuki X
08-02-2010, 06:45 PM
Thank you for telling me that. Is any character in the series above Supersonic speeds?

SM Naruto,
Deva Path,
maybe Human Path,
maybe Kakashi,
R2 A,
7-tail version 2 KB,
maybe SM Jiraiya,
gated Gai,
maybe higher gated Lee
healthy Itachi
Kisame fusion in water
and of course Minato `:P

Kuromaki
08-02-2010, 06:48 PM
I doubt Human Path & Kakashi are that fast, unless I'm missing something here.

With Itachi we can only assume.

Miles Edgeworth
08-02-2010, 06:48 PM
I don't think those guys are above supersonic, if they were then it would be barely above it.

I'd say upper supersonic, but not surpassing it, but that's just my opinion.

If we're talking reaction then some can arguably have it, but that's still unconfirmed. As for movement, the only one with possible hypersonic speed would probably be Raikage.

Akatsuki X
08-02-2010, 06:51 PM
When I said that all of those I listed are above supersonic,
I meant that they were in the supersonic range.

Because I consider high-supersonic to be over supersonic,
it's just my opinion........

Miles Edgeworth
08-02-2010, 06:52 PM
Well high supersonic is still supersonic.

Above supersonic would have to be hypersonic. =P As far as I can tell the only one who comes close in movement is Raikage, and there's some debate as to whether people like Deva Pain and Kakashi can react at those speeds.

Akatsuki X
08-02-2010, 06:53 PM
Fine, then all of those people are in the supersonic range.

Exceot Minato, I was joking about that.....

Kuromaki
08-02-2010, 06:54 PM
Wasn't FRS calced at Hypersonic or something?

Miles Edgeworth
08-02-2010, 06:55 PM
Wasn't FRS calced at Hypersonic or something?

Well the one I found claimed that the high-end speed was Mach 9 but a bunch of people laughed at it, they mentioned another one that was more accurate but I never could find it

Those OBD calcs are so hard to find. =/

gama-sennin
08-03-2010, 03:53 AM
You got alot of balls demanding others use logic when you're willing to throw all of it out the window to prove that Minato can beat the One-Above-All, the Presence and the Man of Miracles simultaneously.

No one needs balls on internet, you should know that.

The only point I raised was Kakashi's ability to use Kamui at beginning of the fight and the effect it causes on his body. Kakashi himself has stated more than once that using Kamui is bad for health.

I never said Minato can beat everyone and will never say it. You will never see my single post about Minato beating KB or A because I know thats not possible.

If you remember, I made a thread just for this one purpose and I am still open to provide manga chapters. I have also said it that I don't understand all the complicated stuff, thats why I need you guys to prove/reject the points I raised.

supersaiyan146
08-03-2010, 05:23 AM
Plot no Jutsu.

Yes because SUCKato is slower than Deva. MUCH slower.

You're right. For one thing Susanoo's arrows are faster than 90% of the Narutoverse. Including FAILato.

Can't be unpredictable if you don't have a head.

This post myfriend tells me not to argue with U.....

kakashi is the best
08-03-2010, 07:37 AM
*Sigh* Kakashi win due to having a hugely higher amount of strength, genjutsu, taijutsu and ninjutsu feats. Kamui alone is enough to win this, since Minato has no time to set up a FTG seal. I'm really not sure why people keep making Minato vs ---- threads, it is unlikely that he will ever get enough feats to challenge anyone of any real ability, due to the fact he was dead before the series began. In reality it is likely he could beat most characters in the series, but it is unlikely we will ever get proof of that.
kakashi rules
:D

colorles
08-04-2010, 10:30 AM
well its official; Minato is BY FAR the most wanked Naruto character on the internet....people on so many different sites saying how bad he beat Tobi, that he can tag anyone, including Kakashi when he would need a head to even process that thought lol; i actually heard some people in the NF library (the worst offenders of absolutely obsurd Minato fanboyism) saying minato can tag and kill Itachi, Kakashi, Sasuke, and Tobi all at the same time. some people say Minato can tag and kill the 6 paths of pain and even Rikudo Sennin. the wank is just out of control; first of all, Minato never defeated Tobi; Minato admiteded inferiority

Ripjaww
08-06-2010, 01:29 PM
It's always been like that with Minato, but he hasn't shown many impressive speed feats in recent chapters and he's been using a lot of FTG which requires seals.

no it doesnt just a port to pop out from

Kuromaki
08-06-2010, 01:33 PM
no it doesnt just a port to pop out from
No, FTG requires seals, if you don't believe me read Kakashi Gaiden, or the recent manga chapters. Minato transports to the seal when he uses it.

MDR
08-06-2010, 01:38 PM
Minato would trash Kakashi. Kakashi is skilled but he is not on the level of minato. Any jutsu he uses Minato can use he teleportation to move the attack. I mean if he can displace the nine tails attack he can take care of kekashi. Anyways he can seal Kekashi powers before he even becomes threat. Kekaishi is not faster then him. They havent even told all of Minato powers. He was hokage I am sure he can use any technique. Kekashi would be outclassed.

Kuromaki
08-06-2010, 01:42 PM
Minato would trash Kakashi. Kakashi is skilled but he is not on the level of minato. Any jutsu he uses Minato can use he teleportation to move the attack. I mean if he can displace the nine tails attack he can take care of kekashi. Anyways he can seal Kekashi powers before he even becomes threat. Kekaishi is not faster then him. They havent even told all of Minato powers. He was hokage I am sure he can use any technique. Kekashi would be outclassed.
Do you have any solid proof that Kakashi isn't as fast as him, or that Minato could seal his techniques, or that Minato knows every jutsu other than him being a Hokage? Tsunade is a Hokage, doesn't mean she can beat Kakashi.

Minato may be able to teleport away several of Kakashi's attacks, but can he teleport Kamui, which is also a warping technique?

MDR
08-06-2010, 01:57 PM
spoiler!
In naruto 504 in teleported an full power attack of the nine tail fox. In the same chapter he surpassed Madara in speed. Granted he used telepotaion but it still counts. If he is faster than Madara he is faster than Kakashi. As far as his knowledge of jutsu that clearly evident. For instance when Kakashi first created chidori he seen the flaw in an instance. As far as Kumai goes Minato would take out Kakashi before he uses it or seal his powers. It takes to much time in that type of fight.

Kuromaki
08-06-2010, 02:04 PM
spoiler!
In naruto 504 in teleported an full power attack of the nine tail fox. In the same chapter he surpassed Madara in speed. Granted he used telepotaion but it still counts. If he is faster than Madara he is faster than Kakashi. As far as his knowledge of jutsu that clearly evident. For instance when Kakashi first created chidori he seen the flaw in an instance. As far as Kumai goes Minato would take out Kakashi before he uses it or seal his powers. It takes to much time in that type of fight.
Yes he did.

No it doesn't. He tricked Tobi and then used his teleportation, which was a convenient thing to use against Tobi's technique. And when has Tobi ever shown impressive base speed?

Minato is very intelligent but that doesn't mean he can actually use the technique. For example if he knows about the Sharingan that doesn't mean he can use it.

How exactly does Minato seal his powers? At best he was able to seal Tobi's control of the ninetails so he can seal Kakashi's control of his dogs but that's if he even decides to summon them. Also, Kamui doesn't take much time, Kakashi was quickly able to activate it and use it to warp away Sasuke's supersonic Susano'o arrows.

Gamabunta is Minato's best bet in winning this fight but he has to get past Kamui, and Kakashi's speed.

MDR
08-06-2010, 02:10 PM
Minato speed is his number one asset. That is why they call him the yellow flash. Kekashi is definetly fast but not on the level of Minato. Kekashi wouldnt be able to keep up. Minato would spread his kunai in strategic places just to neutralize Kekashi. How would Kekashi counter that.

Kuromaki
08-06-2010, 02:28 PM
Minato speed is his number one asset. That is why they call him the yellow flash. Kekashi is definetly fast but not on the level of Minato. Kekashi wouldnt be able to keep up. Minato would spread his kunai in strategic places just to neutralize Kekashi. How would Kekashi counter that.
I like how you totally ignored 90% of my points.

How is Minato faster than Kakashi? Also, Kakashi wouldn't stand there and let Minato do what he wants, he'd be going for the kill and so would Minato. So like I said, going for Gamabunta at the start would have Kakashi at a disadvantage.

Ripjaww
08-06-2010, 09:38 PM
Minato beats for these reasons 1. ur stupid.. kakashi HIMSELFsaid minato was better in every way 2. ur stupid... minato would seal him away be4 kakashi could use Kamui.. 3. MINATO is the deffinition of awesome

Nyruss
08-06-2010, 09:40 PM
If Kakashi ever said that he was wrong.

Kakashi's feats are better than Minato's in every way. Raikiri to the nads. GG.

Ripjaww
08-06-2010, 09:42 PM
rasengan to ur no-heterosexual face TELEPORT jacka**

Kuromaki
08-06-2010, 09:45 PM
Okay, stop flaming, you don't need to get so harsh in a debate.

MDR
08-06-2010, 09:45 PM
In what way is Kakashi feats greater than Minatos. Even on a good day Kakashi would die fighting the nine tails. Also it said in Naruto that Minato was most responsible for ending the last great ninja war. Also teleportatio and sealing is Minatos main weapons his wife even said so. He uses them like Naruto uses his clones. Kakashi would not be able to keep up. Back to my other point they yellow flash just cause it sounds nice. His speed is known throughout the whole ninja world. I dont see how you keep saying Kakashi is as fast as Minato.

Ripjaww
08-06-2010, 09:48 PM
Okay, stop flaming, you don't need to get so harsh in a debate.

sorry... wont happen again. on side note stop saying chidori to his nads... he wouldnt get the chance

Akatsuki X
08-06-2010, 11:49 PM
In what way is Kakashi feats greater than Minatos. Even on a good day Kakashi would die fighting the nine tails. Also it said in Naruto that Minato was most responsible for ending the last great ninja war. Also teleportatio and sealing is Minatos main weapons his wife even said so. He uses them like Naruto uses his clones. Kakashi would not be able to keep up. Back to my other point they yellow flash just cause it sounds nice. His speed is known throughout the whole ninja world. I dont see how you keep saying Kakashi is as fast as Minato.

Most of your points in that post were hype.

So, Minato showed one decent speed feat,
Kakashi has shown at least a dozen which surpass his.

Rakiri to the nads GG.

MDR
08-07-2010, 12:16 AM
In what way is any of the points hype. You cant become the greatest shinobi ever to come out of leaf on hype. Nobody still can tell me how Kakashi is fast as Minato. Anyway in the end Minato is dead so it realy does not matter.

Ripjaww
08-08-2010, 03:27 PM
ok kakashi cant teleport... minato can... kakashi isnt a genius, he copies... minato is a genius! did i miss anything

Nero
08-08-2010, 04:40 PM
ok kakashi cant teleport... minato can... kakashi isnt a genius, he copies... minato is a genius! did i miss anything
Kakashi is faster , Kakashi is smarter he was able analyze tsukyomi while he was in it , something that no ordinary ninja can , there is no problem in copying ..

kakashi was able to make a kickass jutsu while he was 10..

and if you go with hype , kakashi is feared by all ninja coz it is said he copied 1000 jutsu

so sthu ..

colorles
08-08-2010, 07:20 PM
lol NF fanboys, Minato's head is removed from his spinal chord before he can even think to react

prove otherwise

Kakashi could arguably take this with guile, clones, and raiton varients, as well as his speed and highest in Narutoverse reaction speed

Ripjaww
08-08-2010, 07:29 PM
minato found out how to beat madaara faster than kakashi could figure out itachi.. he found every flaw in the chidori in a second.. he beat madaara where kakashi and like 7 others, w/ their help, could not. i think minato is smarter.. and since when is not teleporting faster than teleporting

colorles
08-08-2010, 07:35 PM
minato found out how to beat madaara faster than kakashi could figure out itachi.. he found every flaw in the chidori in a second.. he beat madaara where kakashi and like 7 others, w/ their help, could not. i think minato is smarter.. and since when is not teleporting faster than teleporting

nothing suggests Minato is a better battle strategist than Kakashi, read the mange

Minato cannot teleport away without a head. throwing a kunia is much slower than Kamui/ Minato's head is gone before he can even think to react

Ripjaww
08-08-2010, 07:40 PM
im sure he would pick it up when kakashi closes his eyes

colorles
08-08-2010, 07:41 PM
im sure he would pick it up when kakashi closes his eyes

Kakashi does not need to close his eyes to use Kamui with recent feats. Kamui is instant

Ripjaww
08-08-2010, 07:45 PM
yeah he does when he faced pain, deidara, and the nail.. all of those times he closed his eye, all mangekyo need u to close ur EYE

colorles
08-08-2010, 07:46 PM
yeah he does when he faced pain, deidara, and the nail.. all of those times he closed his eye, all mangekyo need u to close ur EYE

not when he Kamui'd the Susano arrows; either way, susano arrows are WAY faster than Minato can throw a kunai, and Kakashi EASILY reacted to TWO of them from CLOSE RANGE. Minato gets his head kamui'd off

Ripjaww
08-08-2010, 07:47 PM
where do u find tht! i need to see tht, give me link plz so i can know wat u know

colorles
08-08-2010, 07:50 PM
where do u find tht! i need to see tht, give me link plz so i can know wat u know

Kakashi warping Susano arrows? i believe its either chapter 485 or 486, just read those chapters

colorles
08-08-2010, 09:35 PM
lol i actually just got permabanned from NF for saying that Kakashi could kill Minato, for being a 'self admitting troll' (for arguing that Kakashi can kill Minato)

that place is pathetic

Kuromaki
08-08-2010, 09:45 PM
lol i actually just got permabanned from NF for saying that Kakashi could kill Minato, for being a 'self admitting troll' (for arguing that Kakashi can kill Minato)

that place is pathetic
You got permabanned? For real?

This is why I don't debate in NF, xD

Nyruss
08-08-2010, 10:00 PM
The Naruto battledome is a haven for Narutards, being so close to the Library. The mods there no doubt share the retardedry. The OBD > that garbage.

Akatsuki X
08-09-2010, 10:53 AM
The OBD> Most garbage.

Anyways, just so this isn't spam.
Rakiri to the nads,
the Dudemeister way to do it. xD

Nyruss
08-09-2010, 11:03 AM
I've created the perfect strategy. Raikiri to the nads will replace Kamui to the head in all Kakashi threads from now on! MWAHAHAHA!

Also why has this lasted one page much less seven. It was a massive rape then and it's a massive rape now. It should be locked.

takuya
08-09-2010, 11:16 AM
What if the person is as fast as Kakashi or faster? In that case, Raikiri to the nads might not work. It'd be better sticking to Kamui.

Nyruss
08-09-2010, 11:20 AM
There is no one in this or any universe that can escape the awesome might of Raikiri To The Nads!

trouble88
08-09-2010, 12:36 PM
Man this one was hard to decide on. I mean you got minato the Yellow flash of the Leaf village VS Kakashi the Copy ninja of the Leaf village. So here what I thinks what will happened

Kakashi will end up using his sharingan eye on minato and might end up using the rasengan on minato to counter his rasengan. Then is Minato himself who might end up using his teleport move to try’s and attack kakashi from the sharingan blind spot.
I have to be honest on this one and said that it might end up in tie that how good both of them are from my point of view guys.

J-Sun Tasogare
08-09-2010, 12:43 PM
^Kamui GG

Nyruss
08-09-2010, 01:16 PM
Minato is inferior to Kakashi in every way. There is no possible way for him to ever defeat Kakashi unless Kakashi literally just stood there and let Minato win.

supersaiyan146
10-02-2010, 03:27 AM
Minato is inferior to Kakashi in every way. There is no possible way for him to ever defeat Kakashi unless Kakashi literally just stood there and let Minato win.

LOL at this one...Go and read manga once more.....

Speed , summons , sealing...U say Kakshi is better than Minato in these aspects.....

U are unfit for debating....

Phoenix Wright
10-02-2010, 03:51 AM
GRAVEDIG FUUUUUUUFUUUUFUUFUU
/locks and negs