PDA

View Full Version : Bari Vs. Brago

Shikamaru Nara
07-21-2010, 04:45 PM
Two of the most badass mamodo. No holds barred match to the end. Who wins?

Nyruss
07-21-2010, 04:48 PM
Does Bari have island level durability? Brago's destructive capacity is evidently around that level.

Shikamaru Nara
07-21-2010, 04:49 PM
He was able to tank a wall of lasers for a couple of minutes when he was saving Zatch. And he has immense defensive capabilities.

Nyruss
07-21-2010, 04:50 PM
See previous.

Shikamaru Nara
07-21-2010, 04:55 PM
That laser could easily destroy an island. He was able to tank Kieth's powered up spell. His strongest one.

Nyruss
07-21-2010, 04:56 PM
Then Bari can tank anything Brago can throw at him.

Shikamaru Nara
07-21-2010, 05:49 PM
Exactly. But Brago could tank Bari's attacks.

Nyruss
07-21-2010, 05:51 PM
Then it's a tie I guess*knows nothing about Gash Bell other than like three episodes of the English dub*

Shikamaru Nara
07-21-2010, 05:55 PM
lol, I'd debate that, but it's futile, considering that you know nothing about Gashu Beru.

Akatsuki X
07-21-2010, 06:03 PM
I say Brago takes this.

Bari could probably tank pretty much all of Brago's attacks.

But Brago could also tank all of Bari's attacks.

I say all Brago would need to do is hold Bari down with a gravidon variant, then proceed to burn his book.

Shikamaru Nara
07-21-2010, 06:07 PM
Bari is pretty fast. I would give him low hypersonic-high supersonic. He could dodge such a slow attack with ease, definitely. While the spell is being sustained, Bari sneaks up behind Sheri and Zonis's Brago's book.

Akatsuki X
07-21-2010, 06:18 PM
Brago is easily high hypersonic thou.

If he uses bidom gravirei, since Bari has no knowledge of Brago's abilities, and since all gravirei variants instantly crush everything under their radius, I don't see how Bari could possibly avoid it.

And while he is being crushed, Brago proceeds to burn his book.

Shikamaru Nara
07-21-2010, 06:22 PM
So, then Bari can't sneak behind him then.

He could avoid it by just running with his speed.

He isn't being crushed, so that won't happen.

Akatsuki X
07-21-2010, 06:32 PM
Think about it,

remember when Pain used CST to destroy Konoha?

This is basically the same scenario.

Since default states that opponent's have no knowledge, how would he know when Brago is going to use BG, which is instantaneous?

It's like trying to say that you can run away from a giant invisible hippo falling on top of you from the sky.

Miles Edgeworth
07-21-2010, 06:53 PM
I'm kinda curious as to how Zatch Bell matches really work in the BG.

It's one thing for a Zatch Bell match to be a mamodo fight to the death. It's another for a match to be "lol I'ma burn your book instead of actually fight you."

Akatsuki X
07-21-2010, 06:56 PM
Because technically, Miles, Mamodo can't technically die without burning their books.

All of them possess insane tanking abilities.

Miles Edgeworth
07-21-2010, 07:39 PM
Because technically, Miles, Mamodo can't technically die without burning their books.

All of them possess insane tanking abilities.

No limits fallacy.

They may have high durability but there always has to be a limit. ZB battles would be retarded if one guy was really weak but conveniently had an ability that allowed him to burn his opponent's book without fail.

SageoftheSixPaths
07-21-2010, 07:41 PM
Brago has mountain + destructive capabilities. I don't think Bari tanked anything close to that.

Akatsuki X
07-21-2010, 08:31 PM
Well, the problem is Miles, I've seen Mamado tank mountain busting, island busting, and potential planet busting attacks without much damage.

In the entire series, every Mamodo that died was because their book was burned.

So either they have crazy regen or just plot.

I've seen an instance in which Brago blasted one Mamodo until the Mamodo was just random body parts spewn about, and then proceeded to burn his book.

but the Mamodo was still alive, so I guess you could count that.

Miles Edgeworth
07-21-2010, 08:46 PM
Well, the problem is Miles, I've seen Mamado tank mountain busting, island busting, and potential planet busting attacks without much damage.

In the entire series, every Mamodo that died was because their book was burned.

So either they have crazy regen or just plot.

I've seen an instance in which Brago blasted one Mamodo until the Mamodo was just random body parts spewn about, and then proceeded to burn his book.

but the Mamodo was still alive, so I guess you could count that.

Even if by some chance they were immortal, I have seen many instances in which a mamodo was incapacitated back when I did watch the show. A kill is unnecessary, incapacitating the opponent will do.

IIRC, the only planet buster in the series was Clear Note, and the only way I see anybody in the series taking a planetbuster is through PIS.

Oh wow, I don't recall that, maybe I really do need to get back to the series. Nonetheless, I highly doubt that mamodo could still fight, thus it would be sufficient to say Brago curbstomped even without burning the book.

Akatsuki X
07-21-2010, 09:09 PM
Alright well thou they were incapacitated, they weren't dead,
so I think they have a certain level of immortality.

I mean of course, if they were thrown into the sun, then I guess yeah, they would die.

So technically I just say they win by incapacitating them and burning their book.