PDA

View Full Version : Gash vs. Brago

Akatsuki X
07-20-2010, 06:43 PM
Who wins?

Gash or Brago?

Gash cannot use Shin Beruwan Zakeruga

Distance is 300 meters.

This is mostly a thread for me and Shikamaru unless you know anything about Zatch Bell.

deidara330
07-20-2010, 06:45 PM
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but can't Gash/Zatch just speedblitz and overpower Brago with Rauza Ruku? And didn't this fight basically already happen, and Zatch/Gash won?

Akatsuki X
07-20-2010, 06:48 PM
Both of them are hypersonic+

It's pretty equal, but to be honest Brago has more speed feats shown the Gash.
So I don't think Zatch could blitz.

Zatch only beat Brago due to Brago still being exhausted and plot.

Also their abilities weren't where they were at the end of the series.

At the time they fought, Gash had a hugeee upperhand.

Shikamaru Nara
07-20-2010, 06:50 PM
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but can't Gash/Zatch just speedblitz and overpower Brago with Rauza Ruku? And didn't this fight basically already happen, and Zatch/Gash won?

It does enhance Zatch's speed, but Brago is easily as fast as Brago. Think of it in YYH terms. Brago would be an A+ class demon in YYH, but Zatch would be at most an A/B+.

Akatsuki X
07-20-2010, 06:52 PM
IMO-Shin Baberuga Gurabidon, GG.

Shikamaru Nara
07-20-2010, 06:54 PM
Zatch could probably use a bunch of Zagurzems to power up Bao and tanks SBG.

Akatsuki X
07-20-2010, 06:58 PM
Ehhhh I guess,
I think that he could use Rior Reis to distract Zatch and Kiyomaru.

Then take him out with Baber gravidon or SBG.

Zatch could possibly win with Jio Renzou Zakeruga or Baou Kurou Disugurugu

but I think the only way he could win is with SBZ which I restrcited.

Shikamaru Nara
07-20-2010, 07:00 PM
Zatch could easily dodge Rior Reis.

I'll continue this tomorrow, I have to go.

Tourune
07-20-2010, 07:22 PM
Baber Gravidon/Baberuga Gurabidon could pull the Victory for Brago

Miles Edgeworth
07-20-2010, 07:35 PM
Since I don't know crap about EoS Zatch or Brago, I'll just ask, since I'm curious.

Since Zatch became the Mamodo King at the end of the series (which is highly predictable even if I was only guessing, which I am not because I have done my research), it's clear that he has beaten Brago. What are the circumstances of that fight, was it filled with PIS?

deidara330
07-20-2010, 07:45 PM
Since I don't know crap about EoS Zatch or Brago, I'll just ask, since I'm curious.

Since Zatch became the Mamodo King at the end of the series (which is highly predictable even if I was only guessing, which I am not because I have done my research), it's clear that he has beaten Brago. What are the circumstances of that fight, was it filled with PIS?Well, I just re-read it (it was a short fight) and as far as I could tell, there was little plot involved. Brago's Shin spell was overpowered and his book was destroyed by the regular Bao Zakeruga. The same thing would probably happen here.

Phoenix Wright
07-21-2010, 07:44 AM
I slightly remember the end of ZB, and small parts in the middle from time to time.

I wouldn't say Brago would win because of a PIS victory on Zatch's side though.

Shikamaru Nara
07-21-2010, 02:54 PM
Baber Gravidon/Baberuga Gurabidon could pull the Victory for Brago

Bao could tank this with Zagurzems. Try to read the thread before you post.

Since Zatch became the Mamodo King at the end of the series (which is highly predictable even if I was only guessing, which I am not because I have done my research), it's clear that he has beaten Brago. What are the circumstances of that fight, was it filled with PIS?

Yes it was.

1) Zatch was supposed to be king, everyone knows that, as you said. So how could he possibly lose?
2) Zatch had the upper hand in that fight. Brago was already wounded anyway. So it couldn't be much of a fight. (A very short one as a matter of fact. See post below.)

Well, I just re-read it (it was a short fight) and as far as I could tell, there was little plot involved. Brago's Shin spell was overpowered and his book was destroyed by the regular Bao Zakeruga. The same thing would probably happen here.

I slightly remember the end of ZB, and small parts in the middle from time to time.

See response above.

I wouldn't say Brago would win because of a PIS victory on Zatch's side though.

In green.

Akatsuki X
07-21-2010, 02:58 PM
Well, I just re-read it (it was a short fight) and as far as I could tell, there was little plot involved. Brago's Shin spell was overpowered and his book was destroyed by the regular Bao Zakeruga. The same thing would probably happen here.

Brago was weakened,
he had pretty much almost died helping Zatch defeat clear note.

And he hadn't recovered much before fighting Zatch again.

Shikamaru Nara
07-21-2010, 02:59 PM
Beat you to it. But if I remember correctly, Zatch was wounded as well?

Akatsuki X
07-21-2010, 03:02 PM
Zatch was slightly wounded,
but remember,

he was lent power by all of his friends (don't feel like listing them)
which allowed him to use SBZ.

SBZ is a high shin level spell, possibly beyond shin.

Which retrospectivily, gives Zatch shin level healing.

So I feel he only won because he still had remaining power given to him by all of the other mamodo.

Shikamaru Nara
07-21-2010, 03:58 PM
Oh, that's right, Tia used some Shin healing spell on him.

Akatsuki X
07-21-2010, 04:00 PM
Yep,

honestly, in showing raw power by himself,

Brago has the best feat when he was able to temporarily stop the rotation of Earth.

Shikamaru Nara
07-21-2010, 04:11 PM
Wouldn't Ted be on the same level as Brago with his ultimate powerup?

Akatsuki X
07-21-2010, 06:37 PM
It's arguable.
But since we never saw any feats from his ultimate powerup then it cannot be assumed.