PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Ultimate Ninja: Is UN4 worth getting

Moose
07-20-2010, 11:41 AM
I loved ultimate ninja 2 and 3 and I just want to know is UN4 worth getting

Futago_101
07-20-2010, 02:34 PM
If you're into playing against your friends and all, I'd say you should buy it, but only at a cheap price. DO not buy at full price! It's not worth that much lol.

If you're only playing it for the story, just rent it. It's less than desirable and can be beaten within less than a day.

If you have a PS3, just wait for Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 instead.

Hope this helps!:mrgreen:

Shikamaru Nara
07-20-2010, 02:35 PM
I enjoyed it, but to tell the truth, I was really dissapointed. It just seemed like it lost more than it gained from the previous game.

Master mode seems very tedious; unlocking everything was a chore
The before time skip story is still there, but it is pretty much just some crappy flashback scenes
A lot of the Time Skip characters seem a little unbalanced; especially TS Shikamaru and Sasori.

but, however unbalanced, I did enjoy Free Battle. So, if you want to get the game for the story, I suggest you skip it unless you are a really big naruto fan and just want to add it to your collection. If you just want to mess around in free battle, then go for it. There are some pretty cool attacks that they added, so the battles seem a little more flashy.
---
Although the voices aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas...

Seven
07-20-2010, 02:43 PM
No, It was very crappy story line.

Shikamaru Nara
07-20-2010, 02:51 PM
It was the storyline of Naruto Shippuden.

Seven
07-20-2010, 02:56 PM
It was the storyline of Naruto Shippuden.

Exactly and the begining sucked.

Shikamaru Nara
07-20-2010, 02:56 PM
Opinion is opinion.

Moose
07-20-2010, 03:02 PM
kk one more question how many characters
cause pardon my language but UN3 had a ;);););) load of characters but like rise of a ninja had like 7 characters

Shikamaru Nara
07-20-2010, 03:03 PM
There are 30 or 40.

Moose
07-20-2010, 03:07 PM
well thats pretty good and last question what about area cause said before Un3 only had a cupple of areas and they were pretty small while rise of a ninja was huge

ChaosInuYasha
07-21-2010, 03:22 AM
To be honest if you can mod your PS2 I'd suggest you do that and import UN5 from Europe since it does everything UN4 can but BETTER. Still if you have a PS3 just get UNS and then UNS2. Anyway as for areas I assume you mean in story mode. You can explore the leaf village and areas outside of it and the Sand Village and areas outside of it but it's not as big as you'd expect however it is bigger than the areas you can explore in UN3.

Shika-fiend
07-21-2010, 08:08 AM
I enjoyed it, but to tell the truth, I was really dissapointed. It just seemed like it lost more than it gained from the previous game.

Master mode seems very tedious; unlocking everything was a chore
The before time skip story is still there, but it is pretty much just some crappy flashback scenes
A lot of the Time Skip characters seem a little unbalanced; especially TS Shikamaru and Sasori.

but, however unbalanced, I did enjoy Free Battle. So, if you want to get the game for the story, I suggest you skip it unless you are a really big naruto fan and just want to add it to your collection. If you just want to mess around in free battle, then go for it. There are some pretty cool attacks that they added, so the battles seem a little more flashy.
---
Although the voices aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas...

I was disappointed too. The non-canon story was nice, but it had you going in and out of the cave nonstop.

Free battle is where its at in that game, I don't agree that it's unbalanced, though.

Collecting everything WAS a chore, but it gave me something to do when I was bored.

darkjam
07-30-2010, 03:23 AM
Either get UN5 or if you have a PS3 just wait for UNS2; not UN4.

Nala
07-30-2010, 08:08 PM
i agree with this ^

NarutoUzumaki12
08-03-2010, 07:37 AM
it's an OK game so yeah it's worth getting

Naruke Uchiaki
09-18-2010, 09:07 PM
I loved ultimate ninja 2 and 3 and I just want to know is UN4 worth getting

Yeah it's definitely a good game to play especially if you're going to have friends over to play with a lot

ChaosInuYasha
09-20-2010, 11:08 AM
@naruke - why'd you bump a month dead thread?

Amaterasu666
09-24-2010, 08:48 PM
I enjoy UN4. But only get it if its under $20.