PDA

View Full Version : Choji vs. Kiba

WindScar22
07-20-2010, 10:10 AM
Distance: 100 Feet

Scenario 1: Choji has only up to 2nd pill, and Kiba can go 2-Headed Wolf.
Scenario 2: Choji has no pills and Kiba cannot go 2-Headed Wolf. Kiba has two smoke bombs.
Super Expansion Jutsu is off-limits for the second fight.

J-Sun Tasogare
07-20-2010, 10:13 AM
Scenario 1: Choji uses Giant Expansion Kiba uses Giant Wolf: Kiba drills a hold through him.

Scenario 2: Choji uses Human Boulder and Kiba uses Fang over Fang: Kiba drills a hole through him.

WindScar22
07-20-2010, 10:16 AM
How? They are both going at speed so great. Plus, each one's Taijutsu is pretty strong.

J-Sun Tasogare
07-20-2010, 10:37 AM
Kiba is faster than Choji and Choji is a wall of meat spining veritcally Kiba is spinning horizontally which drills through Vertical motion.

Lone Wolf
07-20-2010, 10:39 AM
Yo Cursed Uchiha, mind telling me what those attack in your post is?

J-Sun Tasogare
07-20-2010, 10:44 AM
You don't know human boulder and Giant Expansion and Fang over Fang as well as Twin Wolf Fang over Fang (I don't know how to spell Garouga or whatever xD)

Lone Wolf
07-20-2010, 10:51 AM
Nope, never heard of them.

Seriously they never appeared in the manga or anime. At least from the translation I've seen.

J-Sun Tasogare
07-20-2010, 10:54 AM
Well it's from the Dub since in the begging I only saw the dub.

Human Boulder is the one where he makes his stomach huge and he rolls into a ball and then tried to crush Dosu

Fang over Fang is where Kiba spins around like a drill he used it on Naruto.

Expansion is where Choji makes himself as big as a building.

Lady Tsunade
07-20-2010, 10:56 AM
CU, when Kiba hit Naruto with FoF, it didnt seem to cut through him. Just slice him, I think. Still, since they're both bloodlusted. Kiba will start with Wolf Fang, which is waaay too fast for Choji to react to. In scenario two, FoF is also too fast for Choji to react to.
Kibas just too fast. Dog Man wins

Lone Wolf
07-20-2010, 10:58 AM
Well it's from the Dub since in the begging I only saw the dub.

Human Boulder is the one where he makes his stomach huge and he rolls into a ball and then tried to crush Dosu

Fang over Fang is where Kiba spins around like a drill he used it on Naruto.

Expansion is where Choji makes himself as big as a building.

Whoa way off the scan I read, the scanlators translated the following:

Gatsuuga - Piercing Fang Duplex

Baika no Jutsu - Super Size

Nikuden Sensha - Meat Tank

J-Sun Tasogare
07-20-2010, 10:58 AM
That would be those.

J-Sun Tasogare
07-20-2010, 11:00 AM
CU, when Kiba hit Naruto with FoF, it didnt seem to cut through him. Just slice him, I think. Still, since they're both bloodlusted. Kiba will start with Wolf Fang, which is waaay too fast for Choji to react to. In scenario two, FoF is also too fast for Choji to react to.
Kibas just too fast. Dog Man wins
FoF has been known to drill through rock, and I don't remember but I doubt he got hit head on with FoF.

Miles Edgeworth
07-20-2010, 11:17 AM
Scenario 1: Kiba uses Dual Wolf Fang to take out Choji, even in giant form he can't tank it.

Scenario 2: I'd say Kiba still takes it. Dual Piercing Fang should be able to overpower Choji and Kiba has a speed advantage.

Akatsuki X
07-20-2010, 12:25 PM
Kiba can use FoF in both scenarios.
Even with expansion, dual wolf fang is gonna pretty much one-shot fatty.

Tourune
07-20-2010, 01:36 PM
Everyone who says Kiba wins please tell me how does he survive Mega Palm? and Choji held down 4 Tails Sora, Gatsuga wont be that hard. also 2nd Pill will block Gatsuga

J-Sun Tasogare
07-20-2010, 01:44 PM
No it wouldn't be that hard, just a two headed giant wolf that's whirrling at incredible speed that ripped through a giant metal gate.

Tourune
07-20-2010, 02:12 PM
No it wouldn't be that hard, just a two headed giant wolf that's whirrling at incredible speed that ripped through a giant metal gate.
Gatsuga < 4 Tailed Bujji Chakra. Ripped through what Gate?

J-Sun Tasogare
07-20-2010, 03:21 PM
Rashamon now if you are trying to say Flesh>Rashomon then that is your worst wank ever. And Choji holding down Sora was filler =]

Niesen Uchiha
07-20-2010, 04:30 PM
I don't see how Choji can get over the speed dis advantage and Fang over Fang.

-DeathShadow-
07-20-2010, 09:43 PM
Kiba would abosolutly win XD

Lady Tsunade
07-21-2010, 09:34 AM
FoF has been known to drill through rock, and I don't remember but I doubt he got hit head on with FoF.
It does break through rock. But presumably through brute strength. Not the drilling motion. And Kiba and Akamaru did hit Naruto head on. He got sliced and he bled. But there were no holes in him Lol

Nyruss
07-21-2010, 12:44 PM
Plot no Jutsu. If it's strong enough to break rock it's strong enough to break human flesh.

Akatsuki X
07-21-2010, 01:46 PM
Rock>Human flesh.

Unless your a sparkly weak vampire.

Shikamaru Nara
07-21-2010, 03:26 PM
It does break through rock. But presumably through brute strength. Not the drilling motion. And Kiba and Akamaru did hit Naruto head on. He got sliced and he bled. But there were no holes in him Lol

So? The drilling increases striking force, hence helped break through the rock. Sliced. Not chopped through. Plus, as said before, human flesh is inferior to rock.