PDA

View Full Version : So Sakuras going to be a true Heroine is she?

Lady Tsunade
07-20-2010, 08:36 AM
Or so Kishimoto says. Sakura hasn't had that much to do in Part 2, really. For a member of Team 7, shes done jack sh*t. Although; when she does get a part. Its always has some importance. And shows a lot of character development for her character. The First thing, was way back in part 1. When she fought Dosu,Zaku and Kin in the Forest Of Death. And did quite well for herself, considering she more or less fodder. Next was her fight with Ino in the Chunin Exams, who; even though was noted to always be stronger than her. Still tied with Sakura. Then, was her fight with Sasori in Part 2. She showed a huge growth in skill. And even gave Sasori a bit of trouble on her own; even without Chiyo. After that, she was faced the task of running the Konoha Hospital by herself. And ordering the entire medical team around. Taking great resbonsibility for the Village. Finally, she almost killed Sasuke. Even if it was huge plot.

In fact, a lot of Sakuras fights were greatly plot influenced, but my point is. Her character has perhaps had one of the biggest developments, from when she was just a fodder little girl who stood back and watched her friends battle. To now; where she can actually be of some use in battle. And has proved herself as a brilliant medic. Now, with all that character development. Wouldn't you say it's more than likely Kishimoto would have her do something big? Back when Sakura fought with Chiyo to defeat Sasori; Chiyo was convinced she would surpass Tsunade. Even Kakashi noted that since Sakura was originally the Genjutsu type. She could become even stronger than The Fifth. Its been what - a few months or so since that fight with Sasori. Now, imagine what training Sakura could've fitted in that time. We already know she can utilise poisons and sleeping bombs in battle. But just to what extent she can use those herbal attacks; is unknown. All we've seen is a poisoned Kunai.But chances are, with all that time for training. She has more skill in poisons than just a poisonous kunai.

Just recently, Kabuto managed to revive Sasori, Kakuzu, Deidara, Itachi and Nagato from the grave. Note, he revived- Sasori. And who better to fight him, than someone who has all the experience and knowledge on his moves. Seeing as how Chiyo is dead. Sakura is now the only one with enough knowledge to counter his poisons and stop his puppet tricks. Now, in saying that. Tsunade is currently more skilled than Sakura- from what we've seen from her anyway. She can probably devise poisons and counter Sasoris tricks just as fast should Sakura advise her on Sasoris tricks. And with the 4th Great Ninja War coming up , it's very likely that Kabuto will be having his army of the dead competing. Also notice that there are 5 Kages, and 5 Ninja revived from the dead. 1v1 matches? And if that were the case, Tsunade would be forced to fight one of them. Now; lets just assume she were to fight Sasori. And lose. Wouldn't that give Sakura the chance to avenge her master? Just as Naruto did with Jiraiya? It seems Sakura seems to copying Naruto a lot these days, what with her ' I wont lose' attitude in battle.

And if she were to beat him, her character would gain yet another huge growth in development. Now, this is just assuming she would have enough skill to do so. Seeing as how she hasn't had any proper fights in 100's of chapters. But as Ive already said, shes shown profficiency with using Poisons and Sleeping bombs in battle. Which obviously means shes been training. Whose to say she hasn't developed other skills too? Some of you probably think Sakura sucks, and the truth is. Compared to her teammates. She is uber maga turd. But, like I said. Chances are, shes gotten stronger. That's all just assumptions though. Anyway - this is just an idea of how she could be made into the heroine that Kishi says she will be.

Feel free to discuss :]

mrsticky005
07-20-2010, 08:42 AM
Sakura's job is to make life even more difficult for Naruto. She excels at that.

Lady Tsunade
07-20-2010, 08:47 AM
Lol Yes, but Im assuming Kishimoto is going to stand by his word. And actually make her the heroine that he said she would. Instead of trolling her as per usual.

mrsticky005
07-20-2010, 09:49 AM
Lol Yes, but Im assuming Kishimoto is going to stand by his word. And actually make her the heroine that he said she would. Instead of trolling her as per usual.

Good luck with that.

Sakura is gonna be the person who gets taken hostage.

Lady Tsunade
07-20-2010, 09:53 AM
Good luck with that.

Sakura is gonna be the person who gets taken hostage.

We'll see ;D

I beg to differ

mrsticky005
07-20-2010, 10:01 AM
We'll see ;D

I beg to differ

She's a damsel just waiting to be in distress. ;)

Lady Tsunade
07-20-2010, 10:08 AM
Nu-Uh, shes a damsel, waiting to kick some puppet man ass

;D

Narutorious
07-20-2010, 10:10 AM
A matter of time, she'll get her training from Tsunade & surpass her like her teammates surpass their predecessors, but it will likely not happen for a while.

Cenzo
07-20-2010, 10:18 AM
Sakura die saving Naruto's life or somehting... Maybe Sasuke will kill her. Then she'll die a heroic sacrificial death... Depressing, but cliched... And we all know Kishi loves cliches... Just my opinion, and for the sake of the Sakura-fans, I hope I'm incorrect...

Lady Tsunade
07-20-2010, 10:21 AM
I was also thinking she may use the same tech as Chiyo used to revive Garra, to save Naruto or Sasuke, or something.

Narutorious
07-20-2010, 10:24 AM
^Not Sasuke, there would be no point for Kishimoto to have Sakura lose her life for Sasuke.

Lady Tsunade
07-20-2010, 10:31 AM
I suppose. But then again, Kishi always makes Sakura and Naruto go to great lengths to try and save him. Who knows what they'll do next.

Narutorious
07-20-2010, 10:46 AM
True, but that won't make Sakura a true heroine, it would make her what people thought she was, a girl who's still in love with Sasuke.

Lady Tsunade
07-20-2010, 11:11 AM
xD Oh yea. Lets hope Sasuke unemofies himself. And does something good for a change.

FlamingLeaf
07-20-2010, 11:31 AM
Very nice explanation, very well thought out :) I agree i think she will have some new jutsu and her being a Genjutsu type is an important factor i think. Kishimoto sensei has created a legendary story i'm sure what ever happens it will also be legendary ^_^

Alfred Van
07-20-2010, 12:35 PM
She's already a heroine, she defeated one of Pain summonings(the giant bug) and saved a little girl while all the Jonins there were just running away. Of course she isn't as heroic as other characters,but she is one.

She isn't as strong as Naruto or Sasuke, but she is strong.

Wooster
07-20-2010, 12:40 PM
Sakura's not that awful.

I mean at least she is not Tsunade. That one makes world wide disasters.

Lady Tsunade
07-20-2010, 12:40 PM
Agreed, but that isn't what Kishi was talking about surely. Because that was a pretty suckish fight on Sakuras behalf Lol Lasted like...a second

EDIT: Wooster, Dont make go over there!

mrsticky005
07-20-2010, 06:37 PM
Nu-Uh, shes a damsel, waiting to kick some puppet man ass

;D

But wait, guess what? That already happened. And guess what else?

She had to have an old lady with one foot in the grave help her.

That old lady is dead.

But given that Sasori is probably a mindless zombie she might have a chance

Sakura's not that awful.

I mean at least she is not Tsunade. That one makes world wide disasters.

Nobody is as horrendous as Tsunade.

And you're right. Sakura isn't that bad. She's pretty average for a female character. I just don't expect much from her just as I don't expect
much from Tenten. It's really more Kishi's writing than her character.
Sakura could very well be incredibly interesting. But she's not.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-20-2010, 06:38 PM
Sakura's job is to make life even more difficult for everyone. She excels at that.

Fixed that for ya.

mrsticky005
07-20-2010, 08:33 PM
Fixed that for ya.

Good fix.

`:Pbit`:P approved!

Lady Tsunade
07-20-2010, 08:36 PM
Haters gunna hate
D:

Lol

@mrsticky, that was way at the beginning of the series. As I already pointed out. Its been months since then. And what with her not battling properly since that fight with Sasori, she could've well and truely gotten stronger. Her new ability to use poisons in battle proves that she has been training. Just sayin'.

mrsticky005
07-20-2010, 11:06 PM
Haters gunna hate
D:

Lol

@mrsticky, that was way at the beginning of the series. As I already pointed out. Its been months since then. And what with her not battling properly since that fight with Sasori, she could've well and truely gotten stronger. Her new ability to use poisons in battle proves that she has been training. Just sayin'.

It's not like I want Sakura to be an underdeveloped character.
I've just learned to keep my expectations low. If she does
something cool then it's a bonus. If something lame...well it's expected.
If she doesn't appear...I'm fine with that as long as whoever is on the panel is interesting.

Wooster
07-20-2010, 11:12 PM
It's not like I want Sakura to be an underdeveloped character.
I've just learned to keep my expectations low. If she does
something cool then it's a bonus. If something lame...well it's expected.
If she doesn't appear...I'm fine with that as long as whoever is on the panel is interesting.
No one wants Sakura to suck. She just unfortunately does. I kind of sort of like her. Well, maybe only because Naruto does.

But in any case, she could be better and almost has been better. Maybe Kishimoto just doesn't like her.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-20-2010, 11:18 PM
No one wants Sakura to suck. She just unfortunately does. I kind of sort of like her. Well, maybe only because Naruto does.

But in any case, she could be better and almost has been better. Maybe Kishimoto just doesn't like her.
For some reason, I think that Kishi hates all women in his manga. All women character that are good barely get any screen time, ex. Anko. He makes Sakura act like she can only rely on Naruto, and he makes only two Kages women, when the majority has been male.

Good fix.

Yay for making everyone hate Sakura! `:P

mrsticky005
07-20-2010, 11:21 PM

Couldn't have said it better myself Wooster.

Now as for Tsunade...

I'm proud to say that I loathe that woman. LOATHE! :evil::evil::evil::evil:

mrsticky005
07-20-2010, 11:32 PM
For some reason, I think that Kishi hates all women in his manga. All women character that are good barely get any screen time, ex. Anko. He makes Sakura act like she can only rely on Naruto, and he makes only two Kages women, when the majority has been male.

Tsunade is a downright horrible Hokage...

But Mei is pretty cool as Mizukage. She wasn't going to take smack from Sasuke but she's not so ruthless that she'd risk the lives of allies.

Wooster
07-20-2010, 11:39 PM

I don't know about that. Sakura is lik ethe person with the rain cloud over her head. Poor gal.

Couldn't have said it better myself Wooster.

Now as for Tsunade...

I'm proud to say that I loathe that woman. LOATHE! :evil::evil::evil::evil:

Well, we are the same person.`:P

Down Tsunade! Kakashi for Hokage!

mrsticky005
07-21-2010, 06:28 AM
I don't know about that. Sakura is lik ethe person with the rain cloud over her head. Poor gal.

Well, we are the same person.`:P

Down Tsunade! Kakashi for Hokage!

It's one thing for a 16 year old girl (Sakura) to be a nuisance.

It's quite another for a 50 year old hag (Tsunade) pretending to be a 25 year old girl to be a nuisance. Especially when she's Hokage.

Kakashi for Hokage indeed.

Wooster
07-21-2010, 06:38 AM

It's quite another for a 50 year old hag (Tsunade) pretending to be a 25 year old girl to be a nuisance. Especially when she's Hokage.

Yes, Sakura has time. Tsunade is pathetic, vain, and dirty old woman. Yuck.

K:cool:K:cool:SHI approved!

mrsticky005
07-21-2010, 06:46 AM

Speak the truth Brotha Woo! Speak it!

Wooster
07-21-2010, 06:49 AM
Speak the truth Brotha Woo! Speak it!
Can I get an Amen?!!

LilHinataGirl
07-21-2010, 07:15 AM
Sakura isn't a bad character she is kinda my least favorite and I just don't know why, she is kinda getting stubborn through the manga.

Its just that Sakura is a tough girl but she is still madly in love with sasuke and also almost got killed by him?! I mean i don't dislike her and all she is just my least favorite charater....

mrsticky005
07-21-2010, 07:18 AM
Can I get an Amen?!!

From the way back of the Church: Amen, Brotha Woo! AAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN!!!!

*Everyone gets up and starts dancing for no apparent reason*

*Pastor Woo wipes the sweat off his brow from preaching so passionately*

*Sister Bottoms sings out of key. But we all love her anyways*

*Sister Tops faints from all the excitement.*

*Pastor Woo lays healing hands on Sister Tops: A miraculous recovery*

*Sister Tops dances like she never danced before*

Wooster
07-21-2010, 07:27 AM
From the way back of the Church: Amen, Brotha Woo! AAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN!!!!

*Everyone gets up and starts dancing for no apparent reason*

*Pastor Woo wipes the sweat off his brow from preaching so passionately*

*Sister Bottoms sings out of key. But we all love her anyways*

*Sister Tops faints from all the excitement.*

*Pastor Woo lays healing hands on Sister Tops: A miraculous recovery*

*Sister Tops dances like she never danced before*

Sage almighty, can you feel him brothas and sistas?!!

Keep out that Dark Naruto and bring in the Sai Shaft.
Hallelujah!

You realize I am going to have to forward this to both of them. I pity our souls, Sticky Icky.:lol:

Lady Tsunade
07-21-2010, 07:39 AM

Imma gonna kill, ALL OF YU! :evil:

Besides, if the Village was attacked, Kakashi couldn't do crap :/
His chakra reserves are so small, and none of his jutsu, asides Kamui. Are really good enough. When compared with things like, Hashiramas Forest Growth Tech, Tobiramas ability to control huge amounts of water, Hiruzens Death Reaper Seal, Minatos Hiraishin, And Tsunades Summon - Katsuyu. Kakashis techs suck. I mean, not everything about being a Kage is about how strong you are. Obviously there is so much more to it than that. But, hes just not got enough uber offence. Hes really smart, and he has a good bit of experience. Maybe not as much as Hiruzen or Tsunade; but still a lot.
But when it comes to defending the Village from a full on attack. Whats Kakashi gonna do? Use Kamui and Chidori a few times? Then hes outta chakra.

Kakashi is cool, but I wouldn't place him as Hokage.

WindScar22
07-21-2010, 07:47 AM
I do like Sakura as a character, I just wish Masashi would do something with her to give her a better role. Although Medical Ninjas are just supposed to dodge and that's it (so that way they'll be alive to heal the rest of the team,) she should still get a power-up that could allow her to fight for her own without risking being killed.

Wooster
07-21-2010, 07:49 AM

His chakra reserves are so small, and none of his jutsu, asides Kamui. Are really good enough. When compared with things like, Hashiramas Forest Growth Tech, Tobiramas ability to control huge amounts of water, Hiruzens Death Reaper Seal, Minatos Hiraishin, And Tsunades Summon - Katsuyu. Kakashis techs suck. I mean, not everything about being a Kage is about how strong you are. Obviously there is so much more to it than that. But, hes just not got enough uber offence. Hes really smart, and he has a good bit of experience. Maybe not as much as Hiruzen or Tsunade; but still a lot.
But when it comes to defending the Village from a full on attack. Whats Kakashi gonna do? Use Kamui and Chidori a few times? Then hes outta chakra.

Kakashi is cool, but I wouldn't place him as Hokage.Your right it is not about how strong you are.

Kakashi is the smartest there is with the exception perhaps of Shikaku. He probably wouldn't let the entire village be destroyed by mocking Pain like Tsunade did. >.> IDIOT!

Whereas Tsunade is as dumb as a box of rocks.

Lady Tsunade
07-21-2010, 07:58 AM
Your right it is not about how strong you are.

Kakashi is the smartest there is with the exception perhaps of Shikaku. He probably wouldn't let the entire village be destroyed by mocking Pain like Tsunade did. >.> IDIOT!

Whereas Tsunade is as dumb as a box of rocks.
I have this conversation with everyone >_>

Lets say Tsunade wasn't in the Village, and it was Kakashi fighting Pein.
Let's see what happens. He may be very smart, but intelligence seems to only get you so far in Naruto. No matter what tricks he can use, he could barely take out Asura Path. And he had to use all his chakra in doing so. And once hes out of chakra, imagine the mass of casualties. Everyone in the Village would've died due to Chibaku Tensei. As would've Kakashi, and even if Nagato wanted to revive everyone he killed later - he wouldn't be able to. Because their bodies would be rotting piles of mush. And physically incapable of movement. He would've had no way to gather any sort of intelligence on Pein, other than his Ninja Dogs. And theres only three of those, correct?

Realisticly, if Kakashi was the Kage at the time. And he had to defend the Village, he would've done the crappest job ever. Because he lacks the skills to do so. Tsunade obviously is intelligent :/ Seeing as how she knew she'd be defeated by Pein. There was no point in fighting him, she'd only die - and then the Village would lose as a result. Instead she healed everyone. And saved all of them, from being killed by CT. And even after using all her chakra on healing everyone, and Summoning Katsuyu, and then using Creation Rebirth to heal herself from the rocks which had crushed her. She went out to fight Pein. Better job than Kakashi would do,

`:P

Wooster
07-21-2010, 08:01 AM
I have this conversation with everyone >_>

Lets say Tsunade wasn't in the Village, and it was Kakashi fighting Pein.
Let's see what happens. He may be very smart, but intelligence seems to only get you so far in Naruto. No matter what tricks he can use, he could barely take out Asura Path. And he had to use all his chakra in doing so. And once hes out of chakra, imagine the mass of casualties. Everyone in the Village would've died due to Chibaku Tensei. As would've Kakashi, and even if Nagato wanted to revive everyone he killed later - he wouldn't be able to. Because their bodies would be rotting piles of mush. And physically incapable of movement. He would've had no way to gather any sort of intelligence on Pein, other than his Ninja Dogs. And theres only three of those, correct?

Realisticly, if Kakashi was the Kage at the time. And he had to defend the Village, he would've done the crappest job ever. Because he lacks the skills to do so. Tsunade obviously is intelligent :/ Seeing as how she knew she'd be defeated by Pein. There was no point in fighting him, she'd only die - and then the Village would lose as a result. Instead she healed everyone. And saved all of them, from being killed by CT. And even after using all her chakra on healing everyone, and Summoning Katsuyu, and then using Creation Rebirth to heal herself from the rocks which had crushed her. She went out to fight Pein. Better job than Kakshi would do,

`:PNope. Tsunade still goaded Pain into destroying the village with all her high and mighty crap.

With Kakashi the village would not have been completely destroyed.

Besides Nagato revived everyone anyway, so therefore village would have been fine and still no one would have died.

Konohamaru would have been better than Tsunade.

Lady Tsunade
07-21-2010, 08:08 AM
Nope. Tsunade still goaded Pain into destroying the village with all her high and mighty crap.

With Kakashi the village would not have been completely destroyed.

Besides Nagato revived everyone anyway, so therefore village would have been fine and still no one would have died.

Konohamaru would have been better than Tsunade.
Wut? Tsunade backtalking to him had pretty much nothing to do with it. No one would tell him where Naruto was. And Tsunade had her forces give Pein a sh*tload of trouble. Peins evil, why would he spare the Leaf Village? Because he's feeling nice? That wouldn't make sense. With Kakashi as Kage, the Village would've been destroyed faster. Most likely. I already explained, Chibaku Tensei pushes gravity down on you. Hence why it crushed all Konohas buildings. It would've also crushed all people, and their bodies would've been reduced to pulp as a result. But because Katsuyu protected them; that was not the case :] Even if Nagato returned their souls, their bodies would be physically impossible to use. What with all their bones and muscles a pile of mush. Not to mention their brain.

Wooster
07-21-2010, 08:31 AM
Wut? Tsunade backtalking to him had pretty much nothing to do with it. No one would tell him where Naruto was. And Tsunade had her forces give Pein a sh*tload of trouble. Peins evil, why would he spare the Leaf Village? Because he's feeling nice? That wouldn't make sense. With Kakashi as Kage, the Village would've been destroyed faster. Most likely. I already explained, Chibaku Tensei pushes gravity down on you. Hence why it crushed all Konohas buildings. It would've also crushed all people, and their bodies would've been reduced to pulp as a result. But because Katsuyu protected them; that was not the case :] Even if Nagato returned their souls, their bodies would be physically impossible to use. What with all their bones and muscles a pile of mush. Not to mention their brain.Pain is not evil. He just has a warped world view. He is emo to the extreme. He only wanted Naruto, he already knew where Naruto was.

Pain was about to leave, but bigmouth Tsunade had to back talk to prove something. Who knows? She is an idiot. Destroying the village was a parting shot to teach her a lesson that, Pain was clearly right about, she hadn't learned.

Lady Tsunade
07-21-2010, 08:49 AM
Pain is not evil. He just has a warped world view. He is emo to the extreme. He only wanted Naruto, he already knew where Naruto was.

Pain was about to leave, but bigmouth Tsunade had to back talk to prove something. Who knows? She is an idiot. Destroying the village was a parting shot to teach her a lesson that, Pain was clearly right about, she hadn't learned.

Evil,Twisted, Weird whatever you want to call it. He thought pain and destruction was normal. Hence why he did it so often. Like I said, why would someone as twisted and demented like that, spare the Leaf Vllage? When he could destroy it. And make it suffer like he did. That was how he thought. Wasn't it?

So what you have her do? Say 'Oh yes Pein sir. I completely agree' xDD
No. Its her Village. If it were you. And some ass like pein came in, thinking he was all cool. And destroyed and killed half your Village. Then had the arrogance to start trying to act inferior to you.Lecturing you. Would you just let him walk all over you? Of course you wouldn't. It wouldn't matter who it was. Hiruzen, Hashirama, Tobirama, Minato. They all loved their Village. And of course they would stand up for it. He had already destroyed half the Village anyway, even before he used CT. He was going full power on the Village regardless, he made that obvious.

mrsticky005
07-21-2010, 11:07 AM

Kakashi is cool, but I wouldn't place him as Hokage.

You're right that Kakashi is pretty limited in chakra but he's resourceful.
With Kakashi as Hokage he probably would be a better manager with
the Konoha Ninja. Tsunade was utterly horrible at organization.

Kakashi actually did pretty well against both Tendo and Shurado Pains.
While Tsunade did nothing against just Tendo Pain but irritate him.
Yes, Kakashi had Choji and Choza, and two random ninjas helping.
But Tsunade had about 3 or 4 Anbu guarding her.

Tsunade belongs in the Medic Corps and not as Hokage.

Wooster
07-21-2010, 11:45 AM
Evil,Twisted, Weird whatever you want to call it. He thought pain and destruction was normal. Hence why he did it so often. Like I said, why would someone as twisted and demented like that, spare the Leaf Vllage? When he could destroy it. And make it suffer like he did. That was how he thought. Wasn't it?

So what you have her do? Say 'Oh yes Pein sir. I completely agree' xDD
No. Its her Village. If it were you. And some ass like pein came in, thinking he was all cool. And destroyed and killed half your Village. Then had the arrogance to start trying to act inferior to you.Lecturing you. Would you just let him walk all over you? Of course you wouldn't. It wouldn't matter who it was. Hiruzen, Hashirama, Tobirama, Minato. They all loved their Village. And of course they would stand up for it. He had already destroyed half the Village anyway, even before he used CT. He was going full power on the Village regardless, he made that obvious.D'uh. Do what Danzo did. He wouldn't give a rat's rear what Pain said. He just would do what's best for Konoha. In his case, it was getting rid of the poor leadership of Tsunade.

You're right that Kakashi is pretty limited in chakra but he's resourceful.
With Kakashi as Hokage he probably would be a better manager with
the Konoha Ninja. Tsunade was utterly horrible at organization.

Kakashi actually did pretty well against both Tendo and Shurado Pains.
While Tsunade did nothing against just Tendo Pain but irritate him.
Yes, Kakashi had Choji and Choza, and two random ninjas helping.
But Tsunade had about 3 or 4 Anbu guarding her.

Tsunade belongs in the Medic Corps and not as Hokage.
Jeeves approves of this p. and it's wise interpretation of the ineptitude of the current H.

L. Tsunade, in sharp contradiction, prefers the old bag.

Lady Tsunade
07-21-2010, 01:29 PM
D'uh. Do what Danzo did. He wouldn't give a rat's rear what Pain said. He just would do what's best for Konoha. In his case, it was getting rid of the poor leadership of Tsunade.

Lol Danzo? Danzo didnt give a crap about the Welfare of Konoha. He simply wanted to be in charge. So he could have power. He always hated Hashirama. And since Tsunade was his granddaughter, he obviously wasn't gonna like her either. When Hiruzen got chosen as Hokage over him, he was ticked off. Danzo refused to help Konoha in the invasion of Pein. Because he wanted Tsunade to die, so he could be in charge. Danzo would've made a good Kage, if he was loyal. Which he's not.

mrsticky005
07-21-2010, 02:52 PM
Lol Danzo? Danzo didnt give a crap about the Welfare of Konoha. He simply wanted to be in charge. So he could have power. He always hated Hashirama. And since Tsunade was his granddaughter, he obviously wasn't gonna like her either. When Hiruzen got chosen as Hokage over him, he was ticked off. Danzo refused to help Konoha in the invasion of Pein. Because he wanted Tsunade to die, so he could be in charge. Danzo would've made a good Kage, if he was loyal. Which he's not.

Sai Shaft best describes Danzo

"His methods may be heavy handed but he deeply cares for the village"

Danzo is the embodiment of the ugly but necessary truth.

Danzo saw Sasuke as a threat before the rest of the ninja world learned to open their eyes. Tsunade is hugely to blame for Sasuke's situation cause
she sent a team of Gennin, the lowest rank Ninja to go after him.

The fact Sasuke was able to just waltz out of the village is absurd.

Danzo would have had Sasuke watched 24/7 and soon as Orochimaru
try and make his move, Danzo would coordinate a counterstrike.

Also Danzo has superior training methods. He gets results.

Foundation >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anbu

If Danzo was Hokage, the Anbu would be super strong.

Wooster
07-21-2010, 03:03 PM
Sai Shaft best describes Danzo

"His methods may be heavy handed but he deeply cares for the village"

Danzo is the embodiment of the ugly but necessary truth.

Danzo saw Sasuke as a threat before the rest of the ninja world learned to open their eyes. Tsunade is hugely to blame for Sasuke's situation cause
she sent a team of Gennin, the lowest rank Ninja to go after him.

The fact Sasuke was able to just waltz out of the village is absurd.

Danzo would have had Sasuke watched 24/7 and soon as Orochimaru
try and make his move, Danzo would coordinate a counterstrike.

Also Danzo has superior training methods. He gets results.

Foundation >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anbu

If Danzo was Hokage, the Anbu would be super strong.Thank you mrsticky couldn't have said it better myself.:D

But also Tsunade is a blowhard, something that Danzo would never be.

mrsticky005
07-21-2010, 03:23 PM
Thank you mrsticky couldn't have said it better myself.:D

But also Tsunade is a blowhard, something that Danzo would never be.

Tsunade was ok when she fought Orochimaru
but aside from that she's been horrendous.

Tsunade would be good as a medic-nin captain
she has the experience and the know how.

She spents half the time of Hokage sleeping on the job.

Compare to Hiruzen who worked out of retirement.
He may have not been able to defeat Orochimaru
but he was able to disable him and stop the operation.

Wooster
07-21-2010, 03:25 PM
Tsunade was ok when she fought Orochimaru
but aside from that she's been horrendous.

Tsunade would be good as a medic-nin captain
she has the experience and the know how.

She spents half the time of Hokage sleeping on the job.

Compare to Hiruzen who worked out of retirement.
He may have not been able to defeat Orochimaru
but he was able to disable him and stop the operation.But Tsunade saved lives.

Never mind the fact that Naruto's special power made that all obsolete.

mrsticky005
07-21-2010, 03:29 PM
But Tsunade saved lives.

Never mind the fact that Naruto's special power made that all obsolete.

What do you mean?

Wooster
07-21-2010, 03:36 PM
What do you mean?
Naruto convinced Nagato to revive everyone.

mrsticky005
07-21-2010, 03:38 PM
Naruto convinced Nagato to revive everyone.

Ok, I understand. Yeah, good point.

Actually I don't see how the slugs helped at all.

Did we actually see anyone get heal for real with the slug? I don't think so.

Wooster
07-21-2010, 03:48 PM

Ninja bubble wrap.

mrsticky005
07-21-2010, 03:50 PM
Ninja bubble wrap.

Anyone else think Sakura did more help than all those slugs? I do.

Ok, Wooster, imagine if Danzo was Hokage when Pain invaded...

How would you imagine Danzo handle the situation?

Vornmusion
07-21-2010, 04:45 PM
How would you imagine Danzo handle the situation?

Not taunt Pain into dropping a nuke on the village for one thing...

NarutoUzumaki12
07-21-2010, 06:16 PM
to make sakura a true heroine kishi has to pull off a lot of PNJ's

coil
07-21-2010, 06:55 PM

How does Sakura suck? In someways she is better then Naruto and Sasuke. She obviously isn't as good in fighting when it comes to ninjutsu but she is great in medical ninjutsu which could be just as benificial. She is certainly smarter and better at leading then both and she is better in close combat with her strength and manuverability. Naruto might be better in taijutsu now with his frog kumite style but she is still better then Sasuke in that area.

Btw, Tsunade didn't save the leaf village but she did save a lot of the villagers. She isn't very responsible but she still proved to be a good hokage. Not saying Kakashi wouldn't make a good hokage i am sure he would make a better leader but Tsunade still proved her worth.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-21-2010, 07:06 PM
How does Sakura suck? In someways she is better then Naruto and Sasuke. She obviously isn't as good in fighting when it comes to ninjutsu but she is great in medical ninjutsu which could be just as benificial. She is certainly smarter and better at leading then both and she is better in close combat with her strength and manuverability. Naruto might be better in taijutsu now with his frog kumite style but she is still better then Sasuke in that area.

Btw, Tsunade didn't save the leaf village but she did save a lot of the villagers. She isn't very responsible but she still proved to be a good hokage. Not saying Kakashi wouldn't make a good hokage i am sure he would make a better leader but Tsunade still proved her worth.Lol wut?

The only thing good the slugs did was giving info about the Pains to Naruto, I believe.

coil
07-21-2010, 07:16 PM
Lol wut?
The only thing good the slugs did was giving info about the Pains to Naruto, I believe.
Basically what i was saying was that she is better then Naruto and Sasuke in some areas.

The slugs saved everyone who wasn't already dead. That's why Danzo did nothing. He knew Tsunade would have Katsuyu save the villagers.

Wooster
07-21-2010, 07:25 PM
Anyone else think Sakura did more help than all those slugs? I do.

Ok, Wooster, imagine if Danzo was Hokage when Pain invaded...

How would you imagine Danzo handle the situation?Hmm..lets' see. We know what he did do, was prevent Naruto from returning. He already sent the advisers and later killed the frog, so he knew what Pain was planning all along. So we can assume he wouldn't have been fooled by Pain's diversion for long.

Of course, Danzo is all about sacrifice for the good of the village. So he would probably send some pawns to fight Pain, while the rest the village forces retreated.

Then after he gathered enough info, he would attack.

Most likely he would try to spread false info that Naruto was ooutside the village and try to trap Pain.
If anything, since he doesn't have to worry about Tsunade's inept leadership, he might recall Naruto to use as a weapon. The draw back would be if he could use him as a weapon or not.

FlyingThunderGod
07-22-2010, 12:25 AM
Sakura needs to die already

NightKata
07-22-2010, 02:06 AM
No, sakura needs to be with naruto. Because without sasuke, naruto lives for sakura.

C4 Karura
07-22-2010, 12:27 PM
Sakura is one of my favorite characters when she's not being helpless, but the last time we thought she was going to grow a spine, she ditched out in an annoyingly Plot-Driven and Character-Development-Ignoring "twist". I would love it if Kishi gave her a chance to finally grow as a character (and a fighter) by avenging Tsunade, but Kishi is too busy focusing on how many ways he can parallel Naruto and Sasuke (who are slowly but surely collapsing into pools of one-dimensionality from all the build-up to their fight.)

Wooster
07-22-2010, 12:39 PM
Sakura is one of my favorite characters when she's not being helpless, but the last time we thought she was going to grow a spine, she ditched out in an annoyingly Plot-Driven and Character-Development-Ignoring "twist". I would love it if Kishi gave her a chance to finally grow as a character (and a fighter) by avenging Tsunade, but Kishi is too busy focusing on how many ways he can parallel Naruto and Sasuke (who are slowly but surely collapsing into pools of one-dimensionality from all the build-up to their fight.)
Wow, it's been a while C4.

Well, I agree with your premise and disagree with our points. Surprising isn't it?;)

Yes Sakura failing one last time was stupid and pointless. She acted like an idiot; she was suppose to be smart. Sure she may be a poor front-line ninja. But her entire plan was doomed from the beginning. The poison wouldn't work and Zetsu was there in the background.

Whether Sasuke and Naruto are the same is debatable. I didn't like that Naruto was suppose to be upset with the villagers for some reasons that he never expressed. We all ready know how he reacted; he became prankster.

Well it doesn't matter, Naruto is back to his old self. Fortunately, the parallels between Sasuke and Naruto seem to be at a end for now.

C4 Karura
07-22-2010, 02:40 PM
Wow, it's been a while C4.

Well, I agree with your premise and disagree with our points. Surprising isn't it?;)

Yes Sakura failing one last time was stupid and pointless. She acted like an idiot; she was suppose to be smart. Sure she may be a poor front-line ninja. But her entire plan was doomed from the beginning. The poison wouldn't work and Zetsu was there in the background.

Whether Sasuke and Naruto are the same is debatable. I didn't like that Naruto was suppose to be upset with the villagers for some reasons that he never expressed. We all ready know how he reacted; he became prankster.

Well it doesn't matter, Naruto is back to his old self. Fortunately, the parallels between Sasuke and Naruto seem to be at a end for now.Still, over the course of the Five Kages Meeting/Bridge Fight Arc, I slowly found myself caring less and less about their inevitable fight. The only storyline that kept me entertained throughout (until the end) was Sakura's, and that kept on getting dropped for 10 or so chapters.

Narutorious
07-22-2010, 02:47 PM
I do agree somewhat that Sakura's storyline is the most entertaining since it's the only one that you don't know how it's gonna end, both Naruto's & Sasuke's storylines will end the way that it is expected it to.

Wind Style Naruto
07-25-2010, 04:58 PM
Isnt Sakura already the true Heroine or is there another competing for her role?...Who is it?