PDA

View Full Version : Ulquiorra vs. Toguro

The Anti-Existence
07-19-2010, 09:04 PM
Ulquiorra starts off at R1.
Younger Toguro starts off at 100%.

Ulquiorra may go R2 if it's absolutely necessary.

Who wins?

Miles Edgeworth
07-19-2010, 09:15 PM
Imo Ulquiorra would take this.

While Toguro is a competent fighter, Ulquiorra is a difficult opponent. With flight and techniques like Cero Oscuras, Toguro would have a tough time fighting off Ulq.

If for some reason Ulq had to use R2, he uses Lanza del Relampago to end the match.

Toguro is a good fighter but once there's enough distance from him, Ulq could just pick him off with powerful long range attacks.

deidara330
07-27-2010, 02:12 PM
Ulquiorra could win. Toguro hasn't shown enough Endurance to take Lanza Del Rampago and survive, and Ulquiorra could pick Toguro off from a distance with Cero, Gran Rey Cero, Cero Oscuras, or even a barrage of Balas. I also don't recall Toguro having any impressive speed feats, whereas Ulquiorra has shown very fast movements. Plus, as Miles said, in his resureccion Ulquiorra can fly, meaning that Toguro will have a very hard time hitting him.

SageoftheSixPaths
07-27-2010, 02:22 PM
Ulquiorra could win. Toguro hasn't shown enough Endurance to take Lanza Del Rampago and survive, and Ulquiorra could pick Toguro off from a distance with Cero, Gran Rey Cero, Cero Oscuras, or even a barrage of Balas. I also don't recall Toguro having any impressive speed feats, whereas Ulquiorra has shown very fast movements. Plus, as Miles said, in his resureccion Ulquiorra can fly, meaning that Toguro will have a very hard time hitting him.
Speed feats? Dude, Toguro blitzed every member of Team Yusuke with ease, and they're all massively hypersonic.

Also, keep in mind he's got some decent regen on him. At only 50 meters, it's a pretty simple feat for Toguro to blitz and lolstomp Ulquiorra, easily tanking any attacks he takes in the time from point A to point B.

Miles Edgeworth
07-27-2010, 02:48 PM
Speed feats? Dude, Toguro blitzed every member of Team Yusuke with ease, and they're all massively hypersonic.

Also, keep in mind he's got some decent regen on him. At only 50 meters, it's a pretty simple feat for Toguro to blitz and lolstomp Ulquiorra, easily tanking any attacks he takes in the time from point A to point B.

When has anybody in YYH been proven to be "massively" hypersonic? Hypersonic+ maybe, but not massively hypersonic.

Toguro blitzed Kuwabara, who was literally fodder at that time, and was on par with Yusuke, who is at least supersonic by then, likely hypersonic, but not nearly close to massively hypersonic. Toguro never fought Kurama or Hiei IIRC.

There's no way Toguro is blitzing Ulq, he may be fast enough to keep up with Yusuke, but he is not fast enough to blitz in any way. Even saying he can outspeed Ulq is a bit much, considering the fact that Base Ulq was having no trouble keeping up with Vizard Ichigo.

deidara330
07-27-2010, 02:51 PM

Also, keep in mind he's got some decent regen on him. At only 50 meters, it's a pretty simple feat for Toguro to blitz and lolstomp Ulquiorra, easily tanking any attacks he takes in the time from point A to point B.Can you prove that each member of Team Yusuke is massively hypersonic? It certainly didn't seem like it to me.

I don't think he can regenerate from Lanza Del Rampago. Ulquiora could go R2 and fire one off at Toguro. Assuming he hasn't been blitzed by Toguro's supposed massively hypersonicness..

colorles
07-27-2010, 08:51 PM
perhaps somone like Sensui would be a better matchup, but with certain limits

Ulquiorra is defninatly one of the most well rounded and powerful fighters in bleachverse to say the least

Akatsuki X
07-27-2010, 09:58 PM
Ulquiorra should take this,
on the off chance that Toguro is faster, does he really have any attacks that can kill Ulq?

I mean I know he has good regen, but so does Ulq.

I say at long range and from a high elevation, Ulq could spam balas and ceros until Toguro is dead.

Miles Edgeworth
07-27-2010, 11:04 PM
perhaps somone like Sensui would be a better matchup, but with certain limits

Ulquiorra is defninatly one of the most well rounded and powerful fighters in bleachverse to say the least

It depends on what Sensui is granted. We all know Full Power Sensui curbstomps Ulq without a doubt, but maybe without his armors it could be a decent fight.

Ulq is definitely among the strongest in Bleach. Toguro may be a contender but he isn't on Ulquiorra's level of power.

The 1st Hokage
07-27-2010, 11:52 PM
When has anybody in YYH been proven to be "massively" hypersonic? Hypersonic+ maybe, but not massively hypersonic.

Toguro blitzed Kuwabara, who was literally fodder at that time, and was on par with Yusuke, who is at least supersonic by then, likely hypersonic, but not nearly close to massively hypersonic. Toguro never fought Kurama or Hiei IIRC.

There's no way Toguro is blitzing Ulq, he may be fast enough to keep up with Yusuke, but he is not fast enough to blitz in any way. Even saying he can outspeed Ulq is a bit much, considering the fact that Base Ulq was having no trouble keeping up with Vizard Ichigo.
Kuwabara blitzed Toguro? When? I don't recall him blitzing Toguro when Toguro was actually serious in a fight. As far as I can remember, he actually Blitzed Kuwabara

But Spirit gun blew Toguro across an island. Toguro took that like it was at nothing. That was I beleive 45% Toguro and Yusuke has Spirit Cuffs on. I doubt Finger Bullets are gonna kill Ulq though. Not without spamming them for a long ass time.

Lanza Del Relampago might be enough to take Toguro out if it hits him 2 or 3 times, but Toguro isn't just gonna take a unknown attack head on. Cero Oscuras could take Toguro out eventually, but it would have to be spammed. This one is definently to hard for me to conclude.

Miles Edgeworth
07-28-2010, 12:33 PM
Kuwabara blitzed Toguro? When? I don't recall him blitzing Toguro when Toguro was actually serious in a fight. As far as I can remember, he actually Blitzed Kuwabara

But Spirit gun blew Toguro across an island. Toguro took that like it was at nothing. That was I beleive 45% Toguro and Yusuke has Spirit Cuffs on. I doubt Finger Bullets are gonna kill Ulq though. Not without spamming them for a long **** time.

Lanza Del Relampago might be enough to take Toguro out if it hits him 2 or 3 times, but Toguro isn't just gonna take a unknown attack head on. Cero Oscuras could take Toguro out eventually, but it would have to be spammed. This one is definently to hard for me to conclude.

I said Toguro blitzed Kuwabara.

Spirit Gun really wasn't that powerful back then, at most it was probably around a city block buster at its best showings during the DT. Ulq has attacks certainly more powerful than a simple city block buster.

The problem with Toguro is that he cannot fly and he lacks good ranged attacks. Finger Bullets do practically nothing to Ulq, and those are really his only ranged techniques, so it'd be very hard for him to even touch Ulq. Even if he could, Ulq has regen and was only defeated by H2 Ichigo, who is leagues above Toguro's power.

IIRC, Lanza del Relampago was around a town buster or something, I'd say that's enough to severely damage Toguro on the first go, if not immediately kill him.

The 1st Hokage
07-28-2010, 01:52 PM
I said Toguro blitzed Kuwabara.

Spirit Gun really wasn't that powerful back then, at most it was probably around a city block buster at its best showings during the DT. Ulq has attacks certainly more powerful than a simple city block buster.

The problem with Toguro is that he cannot fly and he lacks good ranged attacks. Finger Bullets do practically nothing to Ulq, and those are really his only ranged techniques, so it'd be very hard for him to even touch Ulq. Even if he could, Ulq has regen and was only defeated by H2 Ichigo, who is leagues above Toguro's power.

IIRC, Lanza del Relampago was around a town buster or something, I'd say that's enough to severely damage Toguro on the first go, if not immediately kill him.
I see. My mistake.

I'm pretty sure it shot into the Atmosphere, or was that Anime only? If not, It would be atleast a Multi-City Block buster and that was with Spirit Cuffs on. Toguro was killed by the full power Spirit Gun and almost stopped it.

Didn't Toguro at 100% have minor Regen? Finger bullets might do something if they end up in Ulq's head, but that is still unlikely and would take time.

Which is why I said it might take 2 to kill him. Ulq would win with moderate difficulty.

Miles Edgeworth
07-28-2010, 01:59 PM
I see. My mistake.

I'm pretty sure it shot into the Atmosphere, or was that Anime only? If not, It would be atleast a Multi-City Block buster and that was with Spirit Cuffs on. Toguro was killed by the full power Spirit Gun and almost stopped it.

Didn't Toguro at 100% have minor Regen? Finger bullets might do something if they end up in Ulq's head, but that is still unlikely and would take time.

Which is why I said it might take 2 to kill him. Ulq would win with moderate difficulty.

It shot up into the sky but I don't know how far.

I don't recall it being a multi city block buster, I have to reread Yusuke vs Toguro to see but anything aside from that fight and I'd say it's small city block busting at best.

I'm pretty sure Toguro had some regen, but even then it won't do very much to save him against Ulq's attacks.