PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Name For Pein

CursedSeal7
07-19-2010, 05:53 PM
Alright well, there are apparently many names for Pein. In Japanese, his real name is Pein, pronounced pain, thus the english translation of pain. Pain is also the pun, please people, use the correct Japanese names though. So, back on topic, what is your favorite version of his name? please choose from the following, and tell me if i forget any.

Pein

Pain

Roukudou Sennin

Pein-Sama

Pain-Sama

Sage Of Six Paths

Nagato - Sorry I Cant Figure Out How To Edit Poll :( Post If You Like It Best, Ill Count
`:D

Hidden Ninja45
07-19-2010, 07:39 PM
Sage of Six Paths is an entirely different person.
Do you mean Six Paths of Pain?

Anyway, I just call him "Pain".

Kiko-kun
07-19-2010, 07:42 PM
I call him Pein.. or Pain.. depends on which letter my left hand hits first.

Paradox Within
07-19-2010, 08:11 PM
Pain. It matches his sadism.

When referring to his original body, I prefer Nagato.

*Talim of the moonlight*
07-19-2010, 08:30 PM
Six Paths of Pain...i don't know why, it just sounds cooler!:D

VampireCat
07-20-2010, 12:43 AM
We read "pain" as "pine", so I think his name is Pein.
Pain ---> Pine
Pein ---> Pain

Gotta love my explaining skills. xD

But I call him "Pain"...
Habits are scary.

Hinata~
07-20-2010, 12:44 AM
I spell it Pein because Pain is the wrong spelling right?

MisaUchiha
07-20-2010, 10:20 AM
I like Sage OF Six Paths

CursedSeal7
07-20-2010, 10:37 AM
yes, pain is the wrong spelling, but in the English translation, it was changed to "Pain" for a few reasons. One is that, yes, it matches his sadism and the way he talks, the other reason is for pronunciation, because in Japanese it said pain, so they spell it that way from people saying it as "Peen". Anyways, In my HONEST opinion, i hate it when people use the name "Pain" for him because its not his name, its completely wrong, its a bad translation. If anything use his Japanese name, or the translation for pain, being Itami.

2bein<3
07-20-2010, 10:55 AM
I call him metalhead :mrgreen: but really i call him Pain

2bein<3
07-20-2010, 10:58 AM
yes, pain is the wrong spelling, but in the English translation, it was changed to "Pain" for a few reasons. One is that, yes, it matches his sadism and the way he talks, the other reason is for pronunciation, because in Japanese it said pain, so they spell it that way from people saying it as "Peen". Anyways, In my HONEST opinion, i hate it when people use the name "Pain" for him because its not his name, its completely wrong, its a bad translation. If anything use his Japanese name, or the translation for pain, being Itami.

Japanese language (or Nihongo) goes of mostly vowels, Pein is the correct spelling however it is pronounced Pain, reason being is that E's are pronounced "aye" which makes Pein sound like Pain, make sense?!

CursedSeal7
07-20-2010, 01:58 PM
Japanese language (or Nihongo) goes of mostly vowels, Pein is the correct spelling however it is pronounced Pain, reason being is that E's are pronounced "aye" which makes Pein sound like Pain, make sense?!

i know what you mean, but the way you explained it was confusing, XD i explained that in my last post

2bein<3
07-20-2010, 07:00 PM
i know what you mean, but the way you explained it was confusing, XD i explained that in my last post

I tried lol P(aye)(ee)n...........I give up lol