PDA

View Full Version : Majin Vageta vs. Cell (Perfect)

Tourune
07-19-2010, 12:19 PM

Restrictions: Cell cannot go super Perfect form

Distance: 70 Meters

Acceptions: Equal Speed + Streanth

Miles Edgeworth
07-19-2010, 01:19 PM
Majin Vegeta easily takes this.

If we were talking about Super Perfect Cell, it'd be a much more debatable match.

Majin Vegeta was keeping up with SSJ2 Goku. SSJ2 Gohan was curbstomping Perfect Cell, I can't be too sure how SSJ2 Gohan compares with Goku and Majin Vegeta, but it's arguable the latter two are stronger.

Perfect Cell has nothing to kill Majin Vegeta, and if he can't go SPC then he's pretty much doomed.

Shika-fiend
07-19-2010, 03:02 PM
Majin Vegeta easily takes this.

If we were talking about Super Perfect Cell, it'd be a much more debatable match.

Majin Vegeta was keeping up with SSJ2 Goku. SSJ2 Gohan was curbstomping Perfect Cell, I can't be too sure how SSJ2 Gohan compares with Goku and Majin Vegeta, but it's arguable the latter two are stronger.

Perfect Cell has nothing to kill Majin Vegeta, and if he can't go SPC then he's pretty much doomed.

Exactly what I was thinking.
Majin Vegeta = SSJ2
Cell got stomped by SSJ2 Gohan.
Do I need to futher explain?

NagatoGod_of_Pain
07-19-2010, 08:14 PM
Seriously, this is completely one-sided. Vegeta throws a maximum of 5 punches before Cell's knocked out.

I know that referring to a character's statements aren't the best sources, but Vegeta and I think Goku both said they were far stronger than SSJ2 Gohan when he fought Cell.

Phoenix Wright
07-21-2010, 04:48 AM
LOLWUT.

I might sound like a complete retard but I'm debating for Cell, in my opinion the stomp is already hard enough.

I'll try not to let the fact that Cell is my absolute favorite DB character influence me, however I may inject some wank into my post.

Cell walked through a complete, powerful final flash of Vegeta's, vaporizing everything from the torso up. He regenerated instantly from it and proceeded to rape Vegeta to hell and back.

Although the time difference and influence from Babidi increased his power, in no way would he be stronger than Perfect Cell. I don't know where or when Goku said Vegeta and he were stronger than SS2 Gohan, I even remember Goku, talking to Teen Gohan, in SSJ2, that Gohan was more powerful than him at the point. It doesn't sound valid since Gohan was also an adult, it's not like he can Freeze time, although it won't change anything saying Adult Gohan beats Teen Gohan, that's relatively obvious.

As I said the time difference adds to their power there's nothing Vegeta can do that won't stop Cell from coming back.

He can survive from virtually any injury, like what I said above, and taking a full powered Destructo Disc to the neck, and being able to regenerate instantly.

Note his Saiyan Cells allow him to become stronger after every major injury as well.

If Vegeta tries an energy blast that vaporizes Cell, he's gonna come back, even stronger than before.

Many people have completely agreed that Gohan killing Cell was plot. A powerful blast like that? In no way would it destroy every single cell throughout Cell's body, and nothing Vegeta can do is going to either.

Call me a wanker and debate all you want but when I saw the thread.. the first word of my post is what I said.

Narutorious
07-21-2010, 05:05 AM
Cell walked through a complete, powerful final flash of Vegeta's, vaporizing everything from the torso up. He regenerated instantly from it and proceeded to rape Vegeta to hell and back.
At that time, Vegeta was far weaker than Cell, Majin Vegeta is stronger than Ssj2 Gohan when he fought Cell, therefore stronger than Super Perfect Cell.

I don't know where or when Goku said Vegeta and he were stronger than SS2 Gohan, I even remember Goku, talking to Teen Gohan, in SSJ2, that Gohan was more powerful than him at the point.
What Goku said was that he bet Gohan was still stronger than him, but this is when he assumed that Gohan was still training, Vegeta eventually correct Goku & told him that Goku & himself were both more powerful than Gohan.

It doesn't sound valid since Gohan was also an adult, it's not like he can Freeze time, although it won't change anything saying Adult Gohan beats Teen Gohan, that's relatively obvious.
Ssj2 adult Gohan is weaker than Ssj2 teen Gohan since he stop training.

As I said the time difference adds to their power there's nothing Vegeta can do that won't stop Cell from coming back.
He would do the same thing Gohan did, just completely destroyed his body.

He can survive from virtually any injury, like what I said above, and taking a full powered Destructo Disc to the neck, and being able to regenerate instantly.
The way to kill Cell is to destroyed every cell, something Majin Vegeta can easily do with the Final Flash.

Note his Saiyan Cells allow him to become stronger after every major injury as well.
If he doesn't get completely destroyed.

If Vegeta tries an energy blast that vaporizes Cell, he's gonna come back, even stronger than before.
Again, no he's won't, Vegeta's Final Flash will destroy him.

Many people have completely agreed that Gohan killing Cell was plot. A powerful blast like that? In no way would it destroy every single cell throughout Cell's body, and nothing Vegeta can do is going to either.
What was plot was that Cell got distracted long enough to get kill by Gohan, but Majin Vegeta is too powerful for that to happen, Cell would not be able to compete in a energy blast battle.

Phoenix Wright
07-21-2010, 05:16 AM
At that time, Vegeta was far weaker than Cell, Majin Vegeta is stronger than Ssj2 Gohan when he fought Cell, therefore stronger than Super Perfect Cell.

What Goku said was that he bet Gohan was still stronger than him, but this is when he assumed that Gohan was still training, Vegeta eventually correct Goku & told him that Goku & himself were both more powerful than Gohan.

Ssj2 adult Gohan is weaker than Ssj2 teen Gohan since he stop training.

He would do the same thing Gohan did, just completely destroyed his body.

The way to kill Cell is to destroyed every cell, something Majin Vegeta can easily do with the Final Flash.

If he doesn't get completely destroyed.

Again, no he's won't, Vegeta's Final Flash will destroy him.

What was plot was that Cell got distracted long enough to get kill by Gohan, but Majin Vegeta is too powerful for that to happen, Cell would not be able to compete in a energy blast battle.

Wouldn't it be obvious, Majin Vegeta owns a Vegeta that had a lot less power because of Babidi, plus the years he had to train between arcs. Doesn't change anything.

Note it's utter crap SS2 Gohan beat SPC. But note we're talking about perfect Cell, NOT SPC, however he had to transform. He was getting owned, I'll admit, although he ended up saying'Lol' and tanking a point blank Kamehameha for the lulz.

If what you say is true about the Young Gohan>Adult one, in NO WAY could Majin Vegeta>Cell.

How would Vegeta go about doing that? He can't. It was plot when Gohan did it and Vegeta needs plot if he's gonna do it. His cells don't change upon transformation, SPC regenerates at the same rate as regular PC.

Attacks have their limits too. Not saying 'Lol part one Kamehameha=EoS Kamehameha' or anything, and of course Final Flash is stronger but what I said above still stands. Give me page numbers, chapters and feats showing his attacks are stronger than Gohans plot induced, one handed Kamehameha and can obliterate every cell in Cells body.

NagatoGod_of_Pain
07-21-2010, 09:37 AM
Wouldn't it be obvious, Majin Vegeta owns a Vegeta that had a lot less power because of Babidi, plus the years he had to train between arcs. Doesn't change anything.

Note it's utter crap SS2 Gohan beat SPC. But note we're talking about perfect Cell, NOT SPC, however he had to transform. He was getting owned, I'll admit, although he ended up saying'Lol' and tanking a point blank Kamehameha for the lulz.

If what you say is true about the Young Gohan>Adult one, in NO WAY could Majin Vegeta>Cell.

How would Vegeta go about doing that? He can't. It was plot when Gohan did it and Vegeta needs plot if he's gonna do it. His cells don't change upon transformation, SPC regenerates at the same rate as regular PC.

Attacks have their limits too. Not saying 'Lol part one Kamehameha=EoS Kamehameha' or anything, and of course Final Flash is stronger but what I said above still stands. Give me page numbers, chapters and feats showing his attacks are stronger than Gohans plot induced, one handed Kamehameha and can obliterate every cell in Cells body.

Perfect Cell regurgitated 18 after about 5 punches from SSJ2 Gohan. What's stopping Vegeta from doing the same? Unfortunately, I don't own the DB manga and most sites that did have it had to take it down. But if you do have a source, look at the fight between SSJ2 Goku and Majin Vegeta. I'm pretty sure it was right after both went into SSJ2 that Vegeta said they were far above Gohan when he fought Cell. Goku agreed and said it was going to be a tough fight. Somewhere along those lines.

Moving on, Majin Vegeta can easily 5 hit, possibly even less, Perfect Cell to make him regurgitate 18 as said above. Finishing him off from there would be a joke. Besides that though, Goku and Vegeta have both shown to be able to destroy at least a quarter of Cell's body. Both of them were far, far below than a SSJ2 at that time. Majin Vegeta is said to be even stronger than SSJ2 Teen Gohan. Final Flash, Big Bang Attack, or spamming Atomic Blast would also defeat Perfect Cell.

NarutoUzumaki12
07-21-2010, 09:42 AM
Majin Vegeta is as Strong as SSJ2 Gohan so Vegeta wins

Narutorious
07-21-2010, 02:04 PM
You right, it doesn't change anything, Majin Vegeta was still stronger than Ssj2 teen Gohan, let alone stronger than Super Perfect Cell, who was a lot stronger than Perfect Cell. Still, you said Cell was able to take a powerful Final Flash from Vegeta, but Vegeta at that time is much, much, much weaker than Majin Vegeta, Majin Vegeta's final flash will easily destroy Cell in any form.

Note it's utter crap SS2 Gohan beat SPC.
No it isn't, Cell said himself that all his cells had to be destroyed, and they was, it's that simple, and Gohan was able to do this with a injured arm, Majin Vegeta would had no problem doing this, Cell was hard to kill because no one had the power to until Ssj2 Gohan, Majin Vegeta has even more power.

But note we're talking about perfect Cell, NOT SPC, however he had to transform.
Yea, I thought it was Super Perfect Cell, in that case, Perfect Cell would get easily destroyed by Majin Vegeta.

He was getting owned, I'll admit, although he ended up saying'Lol' and tanking a point blank Kamehameha for the lulz.
Even though Gohan wasn't giving it his best effort until the very end.

Majin Vegeta & Ssj2 Goku is stronger than Ssj2 Teen Gohan, as it was said. Gohan has gotten weaker since his battle with Cell because he hasn't train during the peace, as it was said

Majin Vegeta = Ssj2 Goku > Ssj2 Gohan(Cell Saga) > Ssj2 Gohan(Buu Saga).

How would Vegeta go about doing that? He can't. It was plot when Gohan did it and Vegeta needs plot if he's gonna do it.
Cell isn't Buu, Buu can regenerate at almost anything, Cell has his heart/brain(sort of speak), if that gets destroyed, he's dead, like Gohan did. The only thing that was plot was that Cell got distracted long enough to get overwhelmed, but plot played a part with Gohan getting injured as well.

His cells don't change upon transformation, SPC regenerates at the same rate as regular PC.
It really doesn't matter, if a injured Ssj2 Teen Gohan was able to created a blast strong enough to destroyed Cell, so should Majin Vegeta.

Logically, if "Super" Vegeta was able to do some damage against Cell with the Final Flash, there should be no reason why a much, much more powerful Vegeta shouldn't be able to do it if Vegeta put all his effort to it, which he wouldn't have to do against Perfect Cell.