Shino Hatake
07-19-2010, 11:27 AM
ME! ME! ME want a go.

Yori
07-19-2010, 11:32 AM
Alright go first

shinmarubountyhunter
07-19-2010, 11:36 AM
Shino you have like 3 other battles going on.

Zeek Uchiha
07-19-2010, 12:20 PM
Yori u tryin to be T.I. now lol all I saw was The King vs. anybody

Yori
07-19-2010, 12:32 PM
I see my student, and I take out my sword. I then sonido in front of him with my sword already coming in motion swinging across his face.

Shino Hatake
07-19-2010, 12:43 PM
I see my student, and I take out my sword. I then sonido in front of him with my sword already coming in motion swinging across his face.
* My master takes out his sword and sondio to me already in motion with his sword. I dodge it and only get a nick of my hair. I kick up and fail hitting air on purpose to gain more motion and static around my leg. I slam it down and hop to break your sword arm. Before I release my self from the hoped broken arm I coat myself in dark red flames that came from the ours on my skin and glands as well. I then jump back and leave a dark red mark from the fire.* First degree only leave a tan mark.

The Demon Zabuza
07-19-2010, 12:45 PM
Me next.

Shino Hatake
07-19-2010, 12:46 PM
Me next.
Oh for the 7th Espada seat you fight Makoto tomorrow.

The Demon Zabuza
07-19-2010, 12:47 PM
Oh for the 7th Espada seat you destroy Makoto tomorrow.

*fixed

Shino Hatake
07-19-2010, 12:47 PM
*fixed
I will pray for the poor boy.

Yori
07-19-2010, 12:48 PM
Me next.

Alright

Yori
07-19-2010, 12:56 PM
* My master takes out his sword and sondio to me already in motion with his sword. I dodge it and only get a nick of my hair. I kick up and fail hitting air on purpose to gain more motion and static around my leg. I slam it down and hop to break your sword arm. Before I release my self from the hoped broken arm I coat myself in dark red flames that came from the ours on my skin and glands as well. I then jump back and leave a dark red mark from the fire.* First degree only leave a tan mark.

When your kick comes back down I jump to the side and you miss me completely. Seeing that you coat your self in dark red flames black lightning came over me and instantly this barrage of slashes started coming towards you. I'm swinging so fast that it looks like 50 separate swords coming at you rapidly and repeatedly without stopping at all.

Shino Hatake
07-19-2010, 01:09 PM
When your kick comes back down I jump to the side and you miss me completely. Seeing that you coat your self in dark red flames black lightning came over me and instantly this barrage of slashes started coming towards you. I'm swinging so fast that it looks like 50 separate swords coming at you rapidly and repeatedly without stopping at all.
* I miss my mark on the kick but was able to coat effectively. I jump up and flip over you back dodging the lighting and sword attack sending one cero of black fire over to your back. I ten spin and draw my blade sending the flames over and draw a circle. A black flame pillar comes around me up to a hieght of 15 feet tall and 10 feet side. The flame pillar then adds on to my coat already and forms a harder one before drooping and letting a shock wave of black fire everywhere almost 10 to 11 feet higher than yourself. If engulfed you get 5th to 6th degree burn.* How am I not drained? Easy. I take in the heat I already have gained and then release it back out leaving me only hiero now.

Yori
07-19-2010, 01:22 PM
* I miss my mark on the kick but was able to coat effectively. I jump up and flip over you back dodging the lighting and sword attack sending one cero of black fire over to your back. I ten spin and draw my blade sending the flames over and draw a circle. A black flame pillar comes around me up to a hieght of 15 feet tall and 10 feet side. The flame pillar then adds on to my coat already and forms a harder one before drooping and letting a shock wave of black fire everywhere almost 10 to 11 feet higher than yourself. If engulfed you get 5th to 6th degree burn.* How am I not drained? Easy. I take in the heat I already have gained and then release it back out leaving me only hiero now.

When you flip over me I eyed your every move and see your cero coming. When it comes I jump in the air over it and landed back on the ground. Then flames comes towards me as I start skipping back and dodging them in the process leaving 20 yards of space between us. When the shock wave comes towards me I start skipping in the air and started dodging the flames that's coming around me. Because of my lightning coating my speed is faster making this process easy. When everything settled down I see that the battlefield has gotten hot and there are flames every where. I then point my finger put towards you and this black energy almost instantly forms a cero and shot out towards you at Hyper-Sonic speed when I say "Cero-Obscure" The cero beam at an alarming speed shot directly through you and your heirro with ease leaving a gapping hole staring at me. "How did it reach Hyper-Sonic Speed? Cero Obscure speed normally is Supersonic+. A secret about me that almost no one knows about is that I can manipulate the heat of fire and lightning and using it. Cero Obscure feeds on the heat around us, seeing the flames and everything around us made it Obscure reach it's peak speed off the given heat. Now can you dodge this? You should be exhausted after your fire display."

Shino Hatake
07-19-2010, 01:34 PM
When you flip over me I eyed your every move and see your cero coming. When it comes I jump in the air over it and landed back on the ground. Then flames comes towards me as I start skipping back and dodging them in the process leaving 20 yards of space between us. When the shock wave comes towards me I start skipping in the air and started dodging the flames that's coming around me. Because of my lightning coating my speed is faster making this process easy. When everything settled down I see that the battlefield has gotten hot and there are flames every where. I then point my finger put towards you and this black energy almost instantly forms a cero and shot out towards you at Hyper-Sonic speed when I say "Cero-Obscure" The cero beam at an alarming speed shot directly through you and your heirro with ease leaving a gapping hole staring at me. "How did it reach Hyper-Sonic Speed? Cero Obscure speed normally is Supersonic+. A secret about me that almost no one knows about is that I can manipulate the heat of fire and lightning and using it. Cero Obscure feeds on the heat around us, seeing the flames and everything around us made it Obscure reach it's peak speed off the given heat. Now can you dodge this? You should be exhausted after your fire display."
Careful when you dodge my flames they are very unpredictable.
* Blocking my flames by spiking was under your thought of working however. I thought of this as a way out. I flip my hand around and these now silver wires where shown that was in route to my arm and sp gland. The flames twisted and started to grown in to a panel in front of me blocking your cero with ease but where gone when it ended. I fired my own cero and made the flames around the area pick up into it and make grow now into this almost huge ball of fire hat was about the size of a navy ship in width and a skyscraper in length as well as a good 15 to 25 feet tall.* Careful what you do.