PDA

View Full Version : Kensei vs. Ulquiorra

Tourune
07-18-2010, 09:04 AM

Restrictions: No 2nd Ressurection form for Ulquiorra. No full Hollow form for Kensei just the mask

Distance: 60 Meters

Acceptions: Equal Speed. when Kensei uses Hollow mask + Bankai Uly goes into his first Ressurection form.

Shino Hatake
07-18-2010, 09:07 AM
Really tour. Maks Rape as well as Wind blades. GG Ulq. Not to mention the martial arts he has. I mean at least one karate and one kick boxing as well as Shalion or something.

Tourune
07-18-2010, 09:11 AM
Really tour. Maks Rape as well as Wind blades. GG Ulq. Not to mention the martial arts he has. I mean at least one karate and one kick boxing as well as Shalion or something.
wait what's Maks? Cero's + Balla's can counter Martial Arts + Uly has Enhanced Hierro which will protect him from Air blades

Shino Hatake
07-18-2010, 09:17 AM
Hollow mask then full form. Ken only did a elbow to ichigo's per release hollow and sent him flying. He can use the barrage of fist like he did on the meons. Yeah let me tell you Toru. A cero blocking something that sent a per hollow is sure as hell going to block matter that is up in to shape.

Tourune
07-18-2010, 09:24 AM
Hollow mask then full form. Ken only did a elbow to ichigo's per release hollow and sent him flying. He can use the barrage of fist like he did on the meons. Yeah let me tell you Toru. A cero blocking something that sent a per hollow is sure as hell going to block matter that is up in to shape.
i forgot about his mask

Shino Hatake
07-18-2010, 09:27 AM
i forgot about his mask
DAH! How can you forget a Vizard has a mask?

Tourune
07-18-2010, 09:28 AM
DAH! How can you forget a Vizard has a mask?
i was thinking about his close combat. OK how about now

Shino Hatake
07-18-2010, 09:31 AM
i was thinking about his close combat. OK how about now
CO GG For Ken.