View Full Version : Toshiro vs. Soifon

Tourune
07-17-2010, 08:05 PM

Restrictions: No Bankai for both Soul Reaper Captains

Distance: 50 Meters

Acceptions: Equal Speed. They both release there Shikai at the same time

Zeek Uchiha
07-17-2010, 08:11 PM
I think Toshiro has this one his weapon is water in the air. Soifon could have a chance but I still think that Toshiro has this

Nyruss
07-17-2010, 08:22 PM
Another day another terrible thread from Tourune.

Hyoten Hyakkaso. Since speed is equal, Soifon won't be able to speedblitz Hitsugaya and she definitely doesn't have what it takes to get out of HH.

Tourune
07-17-2010, 08:33 PM
Another day another terrible thread from Tourune.

Hyoten Hyakkaso. Since speed is equal, Soifon won't be able to speedblitz Hitsugaya and she definitely doesn't have what it takes to get out of HH.
Another Day Another GO READ THE OP before you right something like that

Nyruss
07-17-2010, 08:39 PM
I knew you would try and claim that Hitsugaya can't use Hyoten Hyakkaso because he can't use bankai but HH is just an offshoot of Tenso Jurin, the basis of all of Hyorinmaru's powers, meaning that yes, he can use HH in shikai.

Tourune
07-17-2010, 08:45 PM
I knew you would try and claim that Hitsugaya can't use Hyoten Hyakkaso because he can't use bankai but HH is just an offshoot of Tenso Jurin, the basis of all of Hyorinmaru's powers, meaning that yes, he can use HH in shikai.
As Kyo said to me, No feats is a no go.

Nyruss
07-17-2010, 08:52 PM
Since you have nothing to offer other than denying the entire basis of Hitsugaya's abilities, I accept your concession of defeat.

Tourune
07-17-2010, 09:01 PM
Since you have nothing to offer other than denying the entire basis of Hitsugaya's abilities, I accept your concession of defeat.
Give to me a chapter in the Manga that Toshiro used HH in Shikai. when you do ill admit defeat

Nyruss
07-17-2010, 09:02 PM
I'm glad you agree with me on Soifon's inability to win.

Tourune
07-17-2010, 09:03 PM
im glad you failed to provide what i asked

Nyruss
07-17-2010, 09:13 PM
Yes, Soifon is a better character and it is too bad that she can't win but that's what happens when people are speed equaled against Hitsugaya.

Miles Edgeworth
07-17-2010, 11:04 PM
Hitsugaya takes this via Tenso Jurin.

While it's not nearly as destructive as Hyoten Hyakasso, it'll still do the job.

Equalized speed and no bankai means that Soifon has very little to use against a fighter like Hitsugaya. Her main advantage is speed, taking that away really takes away from Soifon's abilities.

Tourune
07-18-2010, 06:16 AM
Hitsugaya takes this via Tenso Jurin.

While it's not nearly as destructive as Hyoten Hyakasso, it'll still do the job.

Equalized speed and no bankai means that Soifon has very little to use against a fighter like Hitsugaya. Her main advantage is speed, taking that away really takes away from Soifon's abilities.
Cant Soifon use her cloning tech. to distract Toshiro then use Shunkō from behind

Nyruss
07-18-2010, 11:15 AM
The clones are merely fancy afterimages and Soifon isn't fast enough to distract Hitsugaya with it. In any event, the clones would succumb to Hyoten Hyakasso just as easily as Soifon would.