PDA

View Full Version : Kizaru vs. The Hanged Man

SageoftheSixPaths
07-17-2010, 12:23 PM
Hanged Man is from JJBA, if you didn't know. Kizaru is obviously OP.

Location is in a fun house with all those weird mirrors that make fat people look slightly fatter.

Miles Edgeworth
07-17-2010, 12:33 PM
I would say the Hanged Man takes this.

While Kizaru has limited light speed travel, The Hanged Man basically travels as light itself. Kizaru has no real way of hitting The Hanged Man and chances are he can't react to it either, considering his combat speed is hypersonic+.

Since The Hanged Man can travel through basically any reflective surface, that means Kizaru is really going to have trouble keeping up. The Hanged Man even traveled through the reflection of eyes as well, and with all those mirrors, Kizaru's gonna have a bad day.

From what I know The Hanged Man should take this pretty handily.

SageoftheSixPaths
07-17-2010, 12:34 PM
I would say the Hanged Man takes this.

While Kizaru has limited light speed travel, The Hanged Man basically travels as light itself. Kizaru has no real way of hitting The Hanged Man and chances are he can't react to it either, considering his combat speed is hypersonic+.

Since The Hanged Man can travel through basically any reflective surface, that means Kizaru is really going to have trouble keeping up. The Hanged Man even traveled through the reflection of eyes as well, and with all those mirrors, Kizaru's gonna have a bad day.

From what I know The Hanged Man should take this pretty handily.
Intangibility. :LOS

Miles Edgeworth
07-17-2010, 12:38 PM
Kizaru can't maintain logia form forever, and all it really does is prolong his inevitable death by a guy who can utterly blitz him in nearly every way.

Chances are Kizaru gets stabbed in the head before he can consider using logia anyway.

SageoftheSixPaths
07-17-2010, 12:42 PM
Kizaru can't maintain logia form forever, and all it really does is prolong his inevitable death by a guy who can utterly blitz him in nearly every way.

Chances are Kizaru gets stabbed in the head before he can consider using logia anyway.
Who says he can't remain Logia state for as long as he wants? Nothing says otherwise.

Also, what if he just broke the mirrors? All he'd have are his sunglasses to reflect attacks, and HM can't attack from in his glasses. He attacks on the transfer from one surface to another.

Does Kizaru have any durability feats yet?

Miles Edgeworth
07-17-2010, 12:48 PM
Who says he can't remain Logia state for as long as he wants? Nothing says otherwise.

Also, what if he just broke the mirrors? All he'd have are his sunglasses to reflect attacks, and HM can't attack from in his glasses. He attacks on the transfer from one surface to another.

Does Kizaru have any durability feats yet?

Since when has Kizaru been able to stay in logia for as long as he wants? Crocodile can change into sand as a reflex, but I don't recall Kizaru being able to instantly transform into logia form, especially against a guy who can travel at the speed of light.

I doubt Kizaru would know right away to do that, it would take him quite a bit of time, too much for Kizaru to last.

Most of Kizaru's tanking is due to his logia, without it I don't think he's shown much in terms of durability. Either way, durability won't save him from getting stabbed in the brains.

Nyruss
07-18-2010, 12:00 AM
Kizaru does one of them explosion kicks, vaporizing the mirror house.

Miles Edgeworth
07-18-2010, 12:22 AM
I don't know if Kizaru would be fast enough to do that before getting killed. Even if he was, I don't think he could actually land a hit on The Hanged Man, who is significantly faster. I'd say that at best, it's a stalemate.

Imo The Hanged Man has quite a few advantages though. Kizaru is a competent fighter, but it would be difficult to fight off The Hanged Man, especially if he has no knowledge on his abilities.

Nyruss
07-18-2010, 12:26 AM
Who says he needs to aim for the Hanged Man. It'll get caught in the explosion. Or its mirror will be anyway.