PDA

View Full Version : NagatoGod_of_Pain and Vivi vs. Kuromaki and Sasuke

Shikamaru Nara
07-16-2010, 06:50 PM
Sage Mode Jiraiya Vs. Itachi.

Restrictions: None.

Character: IC

Knowledge: Both have no knowledge of each other abilities.

Distance 60 meters.

I don't think that anybody has made any of the third round matches, so I made it. This had huge debate a while back, so I figured make it a match. I am not like the other judges, and I don't like to complicate the matches with so many restrictions, so debate away and have fun.

The 1st Hokage
07-16-2010, 06:54 PM
Stickied. I'll make Akatsuki X and Blind Uchiha's right now.

Shikamaru Nara
07-16-2010, 06:55 PM
No problem, and thanks.

Akatsuki X
07-16-2010, 07:40 PM
This is not my debate but this is such a rape.

The only determining factor in who wins the debate is who can debate Itachi's stompness better.

Kuromaki
07-16-2010, 09:45 PM
Itachi's stompnessAs if. :p

Tough choice, but my partner and I have decided that Jiraiya wins.

IC Itachi won't go for Ammy or Susano'o first. His style is genjutsu or ninjutsu, which has been shown multiple times in his fights with the Konoha Jonin and Sasuke.

Jiraiya is more than capable enough of dispelling genjutsu on his own, if his teaching Naruto about breaking out of genjutsu in Chapter 259 is any implication. If not, Ma & Pa, who have some experience in genjutsu, should be able to dispel it for him by disrupting his chakra flow. Tsukuyomi is the biggest problem and might give Itachi the win, but it can be dispelled using previously stated strategies, and Itachi might not even get the chance to use it on Jiraiya since he just won't stand there. Also, if Jiraiya had the willpower to temporarily will himself back to life like in Chapter 382, Itachi's genjutsu might not even have as devastating an effect on him as it would on a weaker ninja.

If Itachi decides to use Ammy, SM Jiraiya should be able to dodge it. If a worn out Sasuke in Chapter 390 could avoid it for some time, Jiraiya should be able to as well. He can also seal it, which is what he did in Chapter 148 pages 8-9.

Susano'o is definitely not something that Itachi would use right away because of its risks, but if he did wind up using it, it would likely be when he's near his limit, and in that case Jiraiya could avoid it till it drains him of his chakra. The Sword of Totsuka has shown little to no speed feats that could catch SM Jiraiya (The Hydra was a huge target, and Orochimaru was caught off guard). Jiraiya could take caution and attack from afar to figure out how it works, or use Dark Swamp to drown Itachi.

And about Dark Swamp. A drugged base Jiraiya was able to almost instantly make a large swamp that sunk a large boss snake in Chapter 166 page 7, Itachi is no different. He has no way to escape the swamp, and it makes him an easy target for stuff like Kebari Senbon or Sage Art: Goemon.

If Itachi tries to use taijutsu he's screwed because SM Jiraiya has superior strength and arguably, speed. Needle Jizo could also provide cover for him. Itachi's Katons can be dodged or countered by Jiraiya's own, and his clones won't be too much of a problem for Jiraiya.

Itachi would also have a problem fighting off boss toads. He'd have to waste his chakra on them and they would provide distractions for Jiraiya.

Sasuke
07-16-2010, 10:30 PM
As my partner Kuromaki stated before me, we are going with Jiraiya.

Itachi would try to start off with Genjutsu shown in the fights between him and the Konoha Jonin, his 30% self against Team Kakashi, and even against Sasuke. With that being said, if one of the three get caught in a genjutsu (Jiraiya, Ma, or Pa), the genjutsu can be cancelled just by funneling some chakra into the one under the genjutsu to disrupt his chakra flow. Now the other way to stop a genjutsu that Itachi could have placed one of the three under is by stopping your chakra flow, and Jiraiya should have no problem at doing that considering he was the one that was teaching Naruto how to break out of a genjutsu in chapter 259 and in episode 14 of Shippuden.

Jiraiya should be able to dodge Amaterasu if it is used in the battle due to having higher speed feats in Sage Mode(Which those in sage mode do not get any form of fatigue), and Sasuke was able to almost outrun it in his already tired out state in chapter 390 and episode 137 of Shippuden. As Kuromaki stated, Jiraiya could try to seal it as in chapter 148 and episode 85, although it would take some time, so that strategy would probably be out of the question unless he had Ma or Pa seal it away if they could.

If Itachi were to use Susano'o, the only way to defeat Jiraiya that was is to use the Totsuka Sword which would be too slow for Jiraiya as he is in Sage Mode and can outrun it. If he had to do something about Itachi and his Susano'o he would probably use Dark Swamp and make Itachi sink into the Dark Swamp. If Itachi got stuck in the Dark Swamp, he wouldn't be able to move much and Susano'o wouldn't be able to help, so with that being said, Itachi would be open to long range attacks.

If they started a Taijutsu battle, Jiraiya would gain strength and speed just from being in Sage Mode and would easily outmatch Itachi. Also Itachi does not have much stamina so Jiraiya would be able to drag out a battle longer than Itachi could of this caliber. Fire Style Jutsu would be able to counter each other leaving that at a stalemate. Also if Jiraiya summoned Gamaken and/or Gamabunta(Didn't list Gamahiro because he was never shown to be summoned by Jiraiya), then that would prove as a worthy destraction for Itachi as he would have to fight two Giant Frogs at once, and in the meantime, Jiraiya could be preparing a jutsu or gathering chakra.

Akatsuki X
07-17-2010, 01:46 AM
As if. :p

Was the OP edited?

I swore at first it said normal Jiraiya versus Itachi...

Shikamaru Nara
07-18-2010, 01:03 PM
Was the OP edited?

I swore at first it said normal Jiraiya versus Itachi...

No edit.

Kuromaki
07-18-2010, 01:07 PM
It's been quite a while since anyone made an argument. When is this gonna get judged?

Shikamaru Nara
07-18-2010, 01:12 PM
Your team won by default. It's been 48 hours.

Akatsuki X
07-18-2010, 02:19 PM
No edit.

Ohh, then I stand corrected,
Jiraiya wins.

Shikamaru Nara
07-18-2010, 05:02 PM
This isn't really that huge of a stomp. It isn't a stomp at all.

Akatsuki X
07-18-2010, 09:30 PM
It's all based on opinion,
I'm a bit torn on it,

I feel like even with Ma and Pa Jiraiya couldn't get out of Tsukuyomi.

The 1st Hokage
07-19-2010, 03:07 PM
Good arguements on Kuro and Sasuke's Team. It would of been a great match is Vivi would of showed. Shall I lock this to prevent post farming?

Shikamaru Nara
07-19-2010, 04:37 PM
Please do, and since I have the winners recorded, just unsticky it as well.