PDA

View Full Version : Orochimaru vs Killer Bee

J-Sun Tasogare
07-16-2010, 01:02 PM

Restrictions: Only Three Tailed Hachibi V1 is allowed.
Speed Equaled. Basic Knowledge.

Conditions: If Oro summons Manda KB gets 1 free shot at Manda.

They are IC

Starting Distance: 500m

WindScar22
07-16-2010, 01:07 PM
Hmm... I'd say Orochimaru because despite KB being good at swordmanship, Oro can just use that thing to make snakes come and pull him together again. Plus, Manda is pretty strong, but I'd say KB would kill Manda when it gets summoned because Manda always thinks he has time to go, "Why'd you summon me here? I don't like being summoned, so you owe me 100 human sacrifices!" and that's when KB would get him. I still say Oro though.

J-Sun Tasogare
07-16-2010, 01:11 PM
Hmm... I'd say Orochimaru because despite KB being good at swordmanship, Oro can just use that thing to make snakes come and pull him together again. Plus, Manda is pretty strong, but I'd say KB would kill Manda when it gets summoned because Manda always thinks he has time to go, "Why'd you summon me here? I don't like being summoned, so you owe me 100 human sacrifices!" and that's when KB would get Manda. I still say Oro though.
KB could go Three Tailed Hachibi and destroy all of the snakes.

naruto_jock
07-16-2010, 01:12 PM
I have one question, is Orochimaru in bad health, "good" health, or in top of game health?

WindScar22
07-16-2010, 01:15 PM
Hmm... You have a good point. That is a possibility.

J-Sun Tasogare
07-16-2010, 01:19 PM
I have one question, is Orochimaru in bad health, "good" health, or in top of game health?
Top of Game.
Hmm... You have a good point. That is a possibility.
Yes.

Slack 40
07-16-2010, 02:32 PM
seeing as physical attacks don't work on orochimaru I'd give it to him.
He beat 4 tailed Naruto>3 tailed KB IMO
plus sea of snakes and Kusanagi sword are huge factors.

Also since the OP didn't specify that they weren't bloodlusted then manda oro and KB are bloodlusted which means Manda wouldn't keep talking.

Do you really think KB would be able to kill manda in one hit. heres a thing i bet you never noticed...

When sasuke used manda to save himself from deidara's C0 manda's skin and body was still intact, so do you think a lairat has more power then deidara's C0 explosion????? I don't think so so a lairat or any of KB's other attacks wouldn't one hit Manda.

Miles Edgeworth
07-16-2010, 02:35 PM
Personally I'd go with Oro here.

When limited to three tails, Killer Bee is only really good at close range. With equalized speed, Bee is at a disadvantage. While he has a lot of power, Orochimaru has Oral Rebirth.

Orochimaru can summon Manda, and while Bee could get a free hit, we don't know if Bee can one shot Manda and Oro would still prepare some jutsu. Kusanagi can help him to fight off Bee and has much more range than Bee does.

In general I'd say Oro has the advantage in this match.

takuya
07-16-2010, 02:45 PM
I say Orochimaru wins this. It's possible his Kusangi can cut KB with the Three-Tailed Cloak. Without turning into full Hachibi, KB has shown only to be good at close range, and I doubt a lariat has enough strength to one-hit KO Manda and with equal speed Orochimaru doesn't have to worry about getting speedblitzed.

If all hell breaks loose, there's still the possibility of going Hydra. I sure he'd be able to kill a couple of heads, but in the end, Hyrda would kill him. The only way he'd be able to defeat that is with a menacing ball attack which he can only doing in full Hachibi, and he can't go full Hachibi for this fight.

Shika-fiend
07-16-2010, 02:46 PM
Oro can summon a sword to come out of his mouth and stretch for great lengths. B

But, KillerBee can hold 8 swords at a time and easily block it.

Then, I would think that Oro would try to get in close and do the 5-pronged seal. We all know that Bee has TONS more chakra than Oro.

Bee can do something similar to 4TK Naruto and just repel Oro with Hachibi chakra.

By then, Oro would summon Manda.

Bee would get to a safe spot and bring out at least one Tail. (For this situation, let's say 3)

Oro would command Manda to kill KillerBee. We all know that Manda is stubborn. What does Manda do? Refuse.

This gives Bee the chance to attack. He attacks Orochimaru, but Oro had his mask/armor.

Oro's armor is peeled off by the attack. (Remember, this isn't Oro's real body) Oro is bare now. He has to fight by himself.

While this is happening, KillerBee's chakra is draining due to the fact that he can't keep up his tails for a very long time.

Seeing the opportinity, Oro creates a clone. KillerBee attacks, and sees that it's just a clone. Right when Bee turns around, Oro is there to greet him with a nice punch in the face.

KillerBee attacks back, sending Oro flying. Due to lack of chakra, Manda poofs away.

Orochimaru doesn't have enough chakra to do the Rashamon or anything else.

Bee is down to 2 tails.

Bee takes Oro out. KillerBee is the winner.

Miles Edgeworth
07-16-2010, 02:50 PM
Oro can summon a sword to come out of his mouth and stretch for great lengths. B

Then, I would think that Oro would try to get in close and do the 5-pronged seal. We all know that Bee has TONS more chakra than Oro.

Bee can do something similar to 4TK Naruto and just repel Oro with Hachibi chakra.

Bee would get to a safe spot and bring out at least one Tail. (For this situation, let's say 3)

Oro would command Manda to kill KillerBee. We all know that Manda is stubborn. What does Manda do? Refuse.

This gives Bee the chance to attack. He attacks Orochimaru, but Oro had his mask/armor.

Oro's armor is peeled off by the attack. (Remember, this isn't Oro's real body) Oro is bare now. He has to fight by himself.

While this is happening, KillerBee's chakra is draining due to the fact that he can't keep up his tails for a very long time.

Seeing the opportinity, Oro creates a clone. KillerBee attacks, and sees that it's just a clone. Right when Bee turns around, Oro is there to greet him with a nice punch in the face.

KillerBee attacks back, sending Oro flying. Due to lack of chakra, Manda poofs away.

Bee is down to 2 tails.

Having multiple swords doesn't mean you can block a much more powerful sword, Bee would definitely have trouble with Kusanagi.

I highly doubt Oro would just stand there as Bee is trying to attack him, Oro would put up a fight and he still has Oral Rebirth to use.

I don't think that Oro having low chakra, assuming this happens at all, will actually affect whether Manda stays or not.

Tourune
07-16-2010, 02:51 PM
(Done B4 (Just Sayin))

Oro. Hell use Paralysis jutsu then attack KB w/ Snake Net Formation. Oro can heal himself w/ ORT. and if it drags on long enough Tobirama + Hirashima will help out. also Oro can handle V1 3 Tails due to his face off w/ the 4 Tails.

Shika-fiend
07-16-2010, 02:54 PM
Having multiple swords doesn't mean you can block a much more powerful sword, Bee would definitely have trouble with Kusanagi.

I highly doubt Oro would just stand there as Bee is trying to attack him, Oro would put up a fight and he still has Oral Rebirth to use.

I don't think that Oro having low chakra, assuming this happens at all, will actually affect whether Manda stays or not.

I think I might need to study people's jutsu a little more.
But I do know if KillerBee had all 8 tails he would easily PWN Oro.

Miles Edgeworth
07-16-2010, 02:55 PM
(Done B4 (Just Sayin))

Oro. Hell use Paralysis jutsu then attack KB w/ Snake Net Formation. Oro can heal himself w/ ORT. and if it drags on long enough Tobirama + Hirashima will help out. also Oro can handle V1 3 Tails due to his face off w/ the 4 Tails.

Oro can't use Edo Tensei without prep, even though I'd say he takes this, Bee would not let him set it up, and he can't get bodies out of nowhere for it without prep.

If Bee was at full speed he could just blitz Oro but since speed is equal here, Oro would take it. 3 Tailed Bee>KN4 because of his speed, but without his speed KN4 is probably stronger.

I think I might need to study people's jutsu a little more.
But I do know if KillerBee had all 8 tails he would easily PWN Oro.

There is no doubt that Bee curbstomps if he has 8 tails, but he doesn't.

takuya
07-16-2010, 02:58 PM

The Kusangi sword can cut through diamonds. Killer Bee's swords probably can only cut through skin and maybe metal.

Orochimaru has Oral Rebirth and the Kusangi sword that he can rely on, and all he has to do is promise to give Manda some sacrifices later and Manda will shut up and fight.

What do you mean that it's not his real body? He takes over under people's bodies and makes them his. This makes no sentence makes no sense to me.

So far, summons have only shown to poof away once they decide to poof, their summoner dies, or the summon themselves are hurt.

Go back to the fight between Orochimaru and 4 tailed-Naruto. I'm pretty sure he'll have chakra.

Bee is down to 2 tails.

Orochimaru takes KB out. Orochimaru wins.In red.

Shika-fiend
07-16-2010, 03:01 PM
In red.

What I meant was: It's not his real body. That's why he's wearing skin that looks like his.

takuya
07-16-2010, 03:03 PM
Okay, I get it now. But you do realize that Orochimaru's real body is a bunch of snakes.

Slack 40
07-16-2010, 08:54 PM

Kusanagi cuts through swords.
probably not but ok?
no he doens't have full cloak so it wont burn him
maybe
wouldn't matter
if the fight isn't blood lusted then maybe although his opponent has tailed beast... so maybe he'd fight
wut????
wait what armor?
maybe
ummmm probably not
he'd still have plenty of chakra

yes he would
Bee is down to 2 tails.
he'd be dead
no
red please

anyway Sea of snakes with multiple kusangi swords plus extenable kusanagi sword/body of oro plus multiple snake summons plus rashoman plus hydra and manda plus true form plus
THE FACT THAT KB IS ALL PHSYICAL ATTACKS AND WE SAW THAT THOSE TYPES OF ATTACKS WONT WORK ON OROCHIMARU

proves that he would win in this fight

Slack 40
07-16-2010, 08:57 PM
3 Tailed Bee>KN4 because of his speed, but without his speed KN4 is probably stronger.

How would 3TB hurt KN4 though? if 3TB touches him his skin gets burnt. Yes speed helps but if you can't hurt your opponent what good will it do?

Edit: sorry for double post

Miles Edgeworth
07-17-2010, 11:37 AM
How would 3TB hurt KN4 though? if 3TB touches him his skin gets burnt. Yes speed helps but if you can't hurt your opponent what good will it do?

Edit: sorry for double post

What's saying he can't hurt him? Bee has an aura of his own, and it's not like KN4 has massive defense, IIRC Orochimaru punched him in the face, Bee with his speed as well as his aura is going to do much more damage to KN4 than vice versa.

Akatsuki X
07-18-2010, 09:20 PM
What's saying he can't hurt him? Bee has an aura of his own, and it's not like KN4 has massive defense, IIRC Orochimaru punched him in the face, Bee with his speed as well as his aura is going to do much more damage to KN4 than vice versa.

Kinda funny if you ponder it,
Oro can punch KN4 without dmag eto his fist,
but when his snake tried to wrap around him, it was burned immediateley.

Maybe Oror has diamondy Twilight skin.

He's certainly pale enough....