PDA

View Full Version : Faith(From anime cut scenes of Mirror's Edge) vs Young Konohamaru(before Rasengan)

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-16-2010, 10:48 AM
Location: The Shard,(so if anyone falls, there's no way to recover. Not even Naruto characters can scale the glass walls of The Shard. It's far to sleek for chakra to adhere to.)
But the two characters can go inside the top floor of the building as well, which has an intricate structure consisting of multiple support beams, aiding both characters accordingly.

Starting Distance: Five meters.

Faith has her developer-dropped pistol now, with very limited ammo. (Max, three shots)

Konohamaru has his ninja tools, including explosives.

(Just in case you don't know, The Shard is an extremely massive fictional building in the Mirror's Edge Series(I hope a second one comes out) in which surveillance controls for the entire city were once held.

The 1st Hokage
07-16-2010, 11:24 AM
Faith shoots Konahamaru in the head before he can react. 5 meters isn't very far.

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-16-2010, 12:34 PM
Faith shoots Konahamaru in the head before he can react. 5 meters isn't very far.

A ninja can jump out of range with the same amount of time it takes to lift your arm and shoot a pistol. Even though I love Faith ^^

J-Sun Tasogare
07-16-2010, 12:46 PM
Kono has no knowledge of what a gun is.

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-16-2010, 12:58 PM
Kono has no knowledge of what a gun is.

There are mechanical weapons similar to guns in Naruto. They shoot ninja tools.

And how would she simply hold up a gun if a knife was flying at her?

No debate here is that simple. By the way, I took you off my ignore list.

J-Sun Tasogare
07-16-2010, 01:02 PM
Chapter and Page Number where he saw one.

A Bloodlusted Kono wouln't throw a kunai, he'd try to use Rasengan in which he'd get shot before he go to her.

The 1st Hokage
07-16-2010, 01:16 PM
A ninja can jump out of range with the same amount of time it takes to lift your arm and shoot a pistol. Even though I love Faith ^^
Konahamaru is supersonic now? Even Normal Humans can draw a gun and pull the trigger in less than a second. The likeliness of konahamaru moving 100+ yards in that time is is impossible.

Akatsuki X
07-16-2010, 08:27 PM
Bullet to the face Suckohamaru.

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-17-2010, 10:08 AM
Chapter and Page Number where he saw one.

A Bloodlusted Kono wouln't throw a kunai, he'd try to use Rasengan in which he'd get shot before he go to her.
1) Read the thread title.
2) Really? I believe a knife to the throat would kill her instantly, instead of spiraling her into a wall.

Konahamaru is supersonic now? Even Normal Humans can draw a gun and pull the trigger in less than a second. The likeliness of konahamaru moving 100+ yards in that time is is impossible.

He can jump out of the way. Look at the anime. Do you see how quickly they fly upward or wherever? And yes, it's canon, because apparently "time" is not specified in the manga.

Bullet to the face Suckohamaru.

This is not a "stomp."
Try posting again.

The 1st Hokage
07-17-2010, 10:11 AM
2) Really? I believe a knife to the throat would kill her instantly, instead of spiraling her into a wall.

He can jump out of the way. Look at the anime. Do you see how quickly they fly upward or wherever? And yes, it's canon, because apparently "time" is not specified in the manga.

This is not a "stomp."
Try posting again.
Time may not be specified in the manga, but Konohamaru jumping out of the way of a bullet moving at/close to supersonic speed is rediculous. The is no way Kono could bullet time.

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-17-2010, 10:14 AM
Time may not be specified in the manga, but Konohamaru jumping out of the way of a bullet moving at/close to supersonic speed is rediculous. The is no way Kono could bullet time.

That is ridiculous,yes, but I stated something completely different. I said "a ninja can jump out of the way with the time it takes to LIFT A GUN and fire."

J-Sun Tasogare
07-17-2010, 10:14 AM

This is not a "stomp."
Try posting again.
LOL more of a stomp now, Konohamaru as an Academy has no kunai's unless you provide a chapter and page number.

The 1st Hokage
07-17-2010, 10:17 AM
That is ridiculous,yes, but I stated something completely different. I said "a ninja can jump out of the way with the time it takes to LIFT A GUN and fire."
I see. I misunderstood you. But if you watch deadliest warrior (Specifically Jesse James vs. Al Capone) It took close to a quarter of a SECOND to lift and pull the trigger.

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-17-2010, 10:45 AM
LOL more of a stomp now, Konohamaru as an Academy has no kunai's unless you provide a chapter and page number.

Jeez! Read the the description!

Akatsuki X
07-17-2010, 12:01 PM
Neji unless you can prove with feats that Konohamaru can stab Faith in less then a quarter of a second that it takes her to raise her gun and shot him, this is a stomp.

J-Sun Tasogare
07-17-2010, 12:07 PM
Jeez! Read the the description!
Okay so you're saying he can reach into his ninja pouch, get a kunai out aim it, throw it faster than faith can lift her arm and shoot?

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-26-2010, 10:32 AM
Neji unless you can prove with feats that Konohamaru can stab Faith in less then a quarter of a second that it takes her to raise her gun and shot him, this is a stomp.

I've already proved he can jump out of the way. No stabbing necessary.