PDA

View Full Version : who would win neji or choji

nejihyuga1
07-16-2010, 08:14 AM
neji too fast and will kill him

ItachiAnbu
07-16-2010, 10:51 AM
neji too fast and will kill him

This is not the section for this thread. PM a Mod and ask them to move it.

WindScar22
07-16-2010, 02:23 PM
Go above your first post. Click, "thread tools," and move it.

Anyway, Neji cannot palm a Human Boulder'ed Choji because it's coming at him fast and would fllatten his hand. He could block it with Rotation, but he can't spam that forever.

nejihyuga1
07-16-2010, 02:29 PM
still neji has more chaka than choji an is faster so he can dodge an use justu wht he did to kidomarros an slow thing down with his eyes

Nyruss
07-16-2010, 02:43 PM
Neji can't slow down jack with his eyes that was an aesthetic effect.

Miles Edgeworth
07-16-2010, 03:22 PM
Despite what a lot of people are saying, I think Choji actually has a chance at this.

Neji's only option to stop Human Boulder is Rotation, and Neji does not have infinite chakra.

Choji could use Super Expansion, and I laugh at Neji doing anything to stop it. What will he do, use Gentle Fist on Choji's toenail?

If by chance Choji has the red pill, then without fail he stomps Neji via a mega punch.

Shika-fiend
07-16-2010, 03:33 PM
Like Miles said, Neji doesn't have infinite chakra. Eventually, Choji could break through and get a hit or two on Neji. Neji is more close range and so is Choji. It can go either way.

Chiku
07-16-2010, 04:11 PM
neji, cuz choji does have a limited amount of chakra to and his human boulder is still a jutsu that recuires chakra.

Shika-fiend
07-16-2010, 04:16 PM
neji, cuz choji does have a limited amount of chakra to and his human boulder is still a jutsu that recuires chakra.

You're just contradicting yourself.
So, you're saying that Neji has unlimited chakra??`:|

Susanoo's Eyes
07-16-2010, 04:56 PM
Choji wins by expanding and doing a dive bombing the entire area, gg neji.

Miles Edgeworth
07-16-2010, 05:01 PM

Everybody in Naruto has a limited amount of chakra and all jutsus still require chakra.

What exactly is your point?

assassin
07-16-2010, 05:03 PM
neji can block off choji's chakra so I'ld have to say Neji...

choji could try to nail him with a one hit KO but if that didn't work than Neji would win

Miles Edgeworth
07-16-2010, 05:14 PM
neji can block off choji's chakra so I'ld have to say Neji...

choji could try to nail him with a one hit KO but if that didn't work than Neji would win

I highly doubt Neji will be blocking off any chakra with a Human Boulder coming his way. Neji's only option is Rotation and he could likely be overpowered. To add, he can't spam it either and that would be his best option.

If Neji tried blocking the chakra of a Super Expanded Choji, it would do no good because he'd get a toenail's worth at best. Chances are he'd more likely be flattened than be able to cut off Super Expanded Choji's chakra.

If by some chance Choji needs the pills, Neji gets one shotted.

The 1st Hokage
07-16-2010, 06:14 PM
Expansion jutsu wins it. He expands him thumb and crushes Neji under it like a bug.

Shikamaru Nara
07-16-2010, 06:18 PM
Choji rapes hard.

Choji uses Partial Multi-Size Technique : Choji expands other parts of his body, such as his arm. with Butterfly Bullet Bombing: Choji focuses chakra into his left hand and punches the opponent at full power. The red pill is required for this technique. The only defense is Rotation, but is it possible for Neji to stop a possible Giant Hill buster with Rotation? If so, there isn't proof he can keep up a Rotation too long.

akikofrown
07-16-2010, 06:24 PM
I keep going back and forth on their special abilities so I'm going to have to say tie.

Shikamaru Nara
07-16-2010, 06:34 PM
Specify special abilities.

Akatsuki X
07-16-2010, 08:08 PM
This really depends on the distance.

If Neji is close enough he can rape Choji before he can do anything.

But if not, Choji crushes him via Multi Expansion or Human Boulder.

Miles Edgeworth
07-16-2010, 08:21 PM
This really depends on the distance.

If Neji is close enough he can rape Choji before he can do anything.

But if not, Choji crushes him via Multi Expansion or Human Boulder.

While Neji is faster, he has never shown the capability to actually blitz Choji.

Choji could most likely use Partial Expansion to fight off Neji and get some distance before going wild with his best attacks.

Akatsuki X
07-16-2010, 08:24 PM
While Neji is faster, he has never shown the capability to actually blitz Choji.

Choji could most likely use Partial Expansion to fight off Neji and get some distance before going wild with his best attacks.

Well, if the distance is like 10 meters, then he could probably near blitz.

But yeah,
if not, then Choji rapes with his whale-like mass.

coil
07-16-2010, 10:57 PM
I remember Dosu dodging Choji's boulder and striking, can't Neji do that? I mean Neji is certainly fast enough and if he strikes a chakra point he would then have the advantage whether Choji uses his boulder jutsu or not.

Lone Wolf
07-16-2010, 11:40 PM
Chou Harite, Nikuden Hari Sensha, GG.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
07-17-2010, 12:05 AM
choji's expansion jutsu could easily knock out neji, he'd have a hard time blocking it...

nejihyuga1
07-18-2010, 03:50 PM
still i wanst saying neji haves ulimitied charka he has more an choji not fast anouther to get a hit are yo a justu

nejihyuga1
07-18-2010, 03:52 PM
if you would notis choji has the second low chacka right above lee

Shikamaru Nara
07-18-2010, 05:12 PM
And explain where you got that? Just because Lee can't do anything but Taijutsu doesn't mean he doesn't have a lot of chakra.

nejihyuga1
07-18-2010, 06:15 PM
if you play game that show charka or website you will see

ByakuganAlex
07-18-2010, 06:54 PM
neji, neji can DODGE choji's attacks. i really don't know why everyone think he HAS to use rotation. neji jukend a big spider before it fell on him. he could do the same to choji which would shrink cj

Susanoo's Eyes
07-18-2010, 08:50 PM
neji, neji can DODGE choji's attacks. i really don't know why everyone think he HAS to use rotation. neji jukend a big spider before it fell on him. he could do the same to choji which would shrink cj

So your telling me neji can dodge a super sized Choji that is going to body slam the area by running or using rotation, or jukening before he is flattened? Please prove it, because I do recall Choji being about 10x or larger then the spider which is obviously lesser in weight compared to choji.

Kuromaki
07-18-2010, 08:57 PM
if you play game that show charka or website you will see
Games aren't canon.

nejihyuga1
07-19-2010, 06:19 AM
Games aren't canon.

website

Kuromaki
07-19-2010, 09:29 AM
website
What website? You might have to pm the link.

J-Sun Tasogare
07-19-2010, 09:46 AM
Big Spider Falling speed<<<<Choji boulder or Choji expansion.

Nyruss
07-19-2010, 09:53 AM
And he actually didn't kill the spider until after it landed on him.

ByakuganAlex
07-19-2010, 08:21 PM
And he actually didn't kill the spider until after it landed on him.

so would neji have been crushed???? he destroyed it before its body weight hit neji.

Akatsuki X
07-19-2010, 08:41 PM
so would neji have been crushed???? he destroyed it before its body weight hit neji.

Yes he would have been crushed.

He would also be crushed if Choji fell on him,
meaning that he loses.

Miles Edgeworth
07-19-2010, 08:45 PM
I remember Dosu dodging Choji's boulder and striking, can't Neji do that? I mean Neji is certainly fast enough and if he strikes a chakra point he would then have the advantage whether Choji uses his boulder jutsu or not.

This was after Choji hit the wall. If Neji tried to stop a full on charging Choji, his hand would be knocked off, along with the rest of his arm and he would be flattened.

still i wanst saying neji haves ulimitied charka he has more an choji not fast anouther to get a hit are yo a justu

Proof?

Oh yeah, because Neji can totally dodge a Giant Bloodlusted Choji who's about to attack him.

Since when has Neji shown significant speed? If anything he's showed high reaction speed, but that won't do any good since his reaction won't stop him from getting flattened.

Yeah, except Choji>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Big spiders. For many, many reasons.

Sasori of the Red Sand
07-24-2010, 07:38 PM
I think I'll root for the underdog. If Choji kept doing Human Boulder and Partial Expansion Jutsu so that Neji didn't get a chance to block any of his chakra points, then Choji could possibly win.

Akatsuki X
07-24-2010, 08:04 PM
I think I'll root for the underdog. If Choji kept doing Human Boulder and Partial Expansion Jutsu so that Neji didn't get a chance to block any of his chakra points, then Choji could possibly win.

Choji isn't the underdog simply because he sits on Neji and kills him.

coil
07-24-2010, 08:53 PM
This was after Choji hit the wall. If Neji tried to stop a full on charging Choji, his hand would be knocked off, along with the rest of his arm and he would be flattened.

I didn't mean to say that Neji could just stop Choji but that he can dodge him and strike from behind. Dosu did this and he showed less feats then Neji did. Hell Zaku even found a way around Choji's jutsu.

Miles Edgeworth
07-24-2010, 09:23 PM
I didn't mean to say that Neji could just stop Choji but that he can dodge him and strike from behind. Dosu did this and he showed less feats then Neji did. Hell Zaku even found a way around Choji's jutsu.

Dosu could only do that because Choji ran into a wall, and that would be very unlikely with Current Choji, who has much more effective methods than generic Human Boulder as well as more training.

Choji back then had very few feats, if Neji were to fight that Choji he would stmop hard.

Zestu
07-24-2010, 09:25 PM
Neji wins cause he's a jonin also at the chunin exams he was discribed as the strongest person so I doubt that power has changed

Kuromaki
07-24-2010, 09:37 PM
Neji wins cause he's a jonin also at the chunin exams he was discribed as the strongest person so I doubt that power has changed
Naruto is a Genin and Tenten is a Chunin. That doesn't mean Tenten>Naruto.

Both Neji and Choji gained new feats since then.

Miles Edgeworth
07-24-2010, 09:39 PM

Rank means nothing, Tsunade is Hokage but she could be curbstomped by the best Jonin and even Naruto, who is still (laughably) a Genin.

You do realize the Chunin Exams were three years ago in terms of the verse, and as for the series running, that was like 40-50 volumes ago, so that's REALLY outdated.

While Neji was arguably the strongest in the Chunin Exams, those days have long since changed.

NagatoGod_of_Pain
07-24-2010, 11:03 PM

Yeah it's generally not smart to judge someone by rank. It does give an idea of where that person stands, but looks can be deceiving.

Miles Edgeworth
07-24-2010, 11:10 PM
Indeed, Tsunade is Hokage but could be curbstomped by so many people.

Heck, without Katsuyu I'd say a lot of Naruto's classmates could beat her lulz.

Nyruss
07-24-2010, 11:25 PM
Even with Katsuyu, Tsunade could be defeated by most of the characters in the series.

Lady Tsunade
07-25-2010, 10:31 AM
Chojis bloodlusted, and will probably start with pills. He can go Super size. And crush Neji sooner or later. At this range, there isn't much Neji can do to stop Choji. Fat Boy wins :]

Reikai Hezamu
07-25-2010, 12:36 PM
Rotation can't protect Neji from everything. He doesn't have infinite Chakra, so Rotation would eventually disperse. Choji uses Super Expansion Jutsu and sits on Neji.

gaaras girl
07-25-2010, 07:24 PM
i say nehi would win cuz he is a whole lot stronger and he is better at almost everthing than choji excpt eating choji wins there

Miles Edgeworth
07-25-2010, 08:44 PM
i say nehi would win cuz he is a whole lot stronger and he is better at almost everthing than choji excpt eating choji wins there

How is he stronger? Choji sits on him after getting giant, GG.

Better at everything than Choji? Do you care to give an actual example instead of just assuming Neji is somehow going to magically kill Choji?

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-26-2010, 10:34 AM
How is he stronger? Choji sits on him after getting giant, GG.

Better at everything than Choji? Do you care to give an actual example instead of just assuming Neji is somehow going to magically kill Choji?

Gentle Fist would instantly end the battle. Choji cannot maintain his massive scale if his chakra is disrupted. Additionally, Rotation would protect Neji from Choji's fatness.

Stop downing Neji in EVERY SINGLE thread that involves Neji.

akikofrown
07-26-2010, 11:27 AM

It's simply their opinion.

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-26-2010, 11:28 AM
It's simply their opinion.

Not in they lock a thread in their favor; that simply is imposing their opinion.

Miles Edgeworth
07-26-2010, 11:30 AM
Gentle Fist would instantly end the battle. Choji cannot maintain his massive scale if his chakra is disrupted. Additionally, Rotation would protect Neji from Choji's fatness.

So how exactly does Neji stop Choji's chakra while being squished? As far as I know Neji is not Class 100, and unless you give me some feats here Neji isn't taking this.

Rotation could barely stop Naruto's punch, how in the world is it going to stop a Giant Choji?

Not in they lock a thread in their favor; that simply is imposing their opinion.

So in short, because somebody disagrees with your wank you're going to complain, that's always how it is with you.

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-26-2010, 11:32 AM
So how exactly does Neji stop Choji's chakra while being squished? As far as I know Neji is not Class 100, and unless you give me some feats here Neji isn't taking this.

Rotation could barely stop Naruto's punch, how in the world is it going to stop a Giant Choji?

So in short, because somebody disagrees with your wank you're going to complain, that's always how it is with you.

Neji is faster than Choji. He'd get to him(literally) before Choji could activate his jutsu.
Rotation could block if all else failed.

Meow.:)

Raiku
07-26-2010, 11:46 AM
Its hard to say. Choji has the super expansion and other expansion techniques and human boulder/spiky human boulder.
Neji can block some of Choji's moves but not all of them.
Both of them have a chance at winning

royelric
07-26-2010, 11:47 AM
neji... because he has good long and close range skills choji can't touch him

Miles Edgeworth
07-26-2010, 11:50 AM
Neji is faster than Choji. He'd get to him(literally) before Choji could activate his jutsu.
Rotation could block if all else failed.

Meow.:)

So now Neji can magically hit Choji before he can become giant? When has Neji shown the capability to completely blitz Choji? Never, that's when.

How in the world is Rotation stopping Choji from squishing Neji? Neji would get flattened before he can block Choji, he just doesn't have the strength to block him.

neji... because he has good long and close range skills choji can't touch him

Neji has no long range, he has a pathetic mid range jutsu that does really no damage.

Neji's close range is good, but it won't do anything against a Giant Choji.

DSPR7
07-26-2010, 05:56 PM
Could rotation even stop Choji? The most impressive thing I've seen it do was reflect that spider guy's attacks and a cloned version of itself. Neither of which really gave me the impression that they could stop a rolling mound of flesh that laughs at stone walls. But then, I'm not much of a Naruto fan, let alone Neji. Someone enlighten me, please.

Akatsuki X
07-26-2010, 06:02 PM

Just because your a Neji fanboy doesn't mean that we are downing Neji.

Neji just isn't that strong of a character.

Miles Edgeworth
07-26-2010, 07:35 PM
Personally I think he needs to stop wanking Neji in every single thread with him.

Honestly, I just don't see how Neji can take out Choji, or Sasuke, or really anybody that Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan has claimed that he can.

The fact is that Neji is not that strong, and is massively overhyped.

Akatsuki X
07-26-2010, 07:39 PM
I think we should ban him,
his antics are irritating.

FlyingThunderGod
07-26-2010, 07:44 PM
Neji isnt a stong Character, so im guessing Coji is.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Neji beats Choji easily

Akatsuki X
07-26-2010, 07:59 PM

Neji beats Choji easily

Again with your other post.
Your logic is retarded.

Please leave or stop the trolling.

NagatoGod_of_Pain
07-26-2010, 09:10 PM

Neji beats Choji easilyThat's not what anyone is saying at all. It's childish to come to that conclusion. Yes, it's the general conclusion that Neji, is in fact, not that of a strong character, nor is Choji. Does that automatically make Choji, his opponent, a "strong" opponent? No. However, with what Choji has shown, he can certainly beat Neji. No one's saying that Choji has all of a sudden became one of the stronger characters just because he can beat Neji.

heroeking
07-26-2010, 09:10 PM
why can't neji just dodge until choji get tired, then trigram palm him. or just rotation, or just mountain palm

Akatsuki X
07-26-2010, 09:43 PM
why can't neji just dodge until choji get tired, then trigram palm him. or just rotation, or just mountain palm

Because Neji won't be able to dodge, and I have no idea what mountain palm is.

Kuromaki
07-26-2010, 09:46 PM
Mountain Palm is a filler technique, and Neji would have difficulty dodging Choji's large scale attacks.

heroeking
07-26-2010, 09:48 PM
he can dodge thousands os spider and stuff from kidoumaru but can't dodge a huge choji flying in.

-I thought neji used it against kisame

Miles Edgeworth
07-26-2010, 09:54 PM

IIRC, Mountain Palm is some filler junk.

he can dodge thousands os spider and stuff from kidoumaru but can't dodge a huge choji flying in.

For one, they are not "thousands" of spiders. Prove that it was that many or it wasn't.

There's a difference between being able to kill loads of little things and one enormous thing.

tanduhman
07-26-2010, 09:58 PM
Ill side with nejii on this one.. neji has shown better speed feats IMO.. if choji tried to expand and attack nejii, than nejii could easily dodge chojis arm, than hit chojis arm with gentle fist thus ending the battle

heroeking
07-26-2010, 09:59 PM
miles edgeworth: go to u-tube type neji vs kidoumaru, and then u count how many spiders neji kills and dodges. I'm not skipping the point , too bad we canm't post stuff like that.

Kuromaki
07-26-2010, 10:00 PM

For one it wasn't that many. And IIRC Neji just dodged some and used Gentle Fist/Rotation on the rest.

Neji used Empty Palm against Kisame, which is totally different.
miles edgeworth: go to u-tube type neji vs kidoumaru, and then u count how many spiders neji kills and dodges. I'm not skipping the point , too bad we canm't post stuff like that.
Actually you can't give directions either. xD

In the manga it wasn't that many.

Miles Edgeworth
07-26-2010, 10:38 PM
Ill side with nejii on this one.. neji has shown better speed feats IMO.. if choji tried to expand and attack nejii, than nejii could easily dodge chojis arm, than hit chojis arm with gentle fist thus ending the battle

Neji is faster than Base Choji but he has never shown the speed to blitz.

Super Expansion means GG for Neji. Poking Giant Choji's arm won't do much, it's not like Neji poking a chakra point will prevent Choji from just squishing him or anything. Also, if Choji's body is that big how would he get a chakra point?

Imo if Neji were close enough to do damage to Choji, he would be endangering himself more than being a threat to Choji.

As opposed to the non canon anime I look at the manga. It's clear why Neji can take out a bunch of fodder spiders.

It is not clear how in the world Neji can stop a giant Choji from flattening him in seconds.

heroeking
07-27-2010, 10:14 AM
Super Expansion means GG for Neji. Poking Giant Choji's arm won't do much, it's not like Neji poking a chakra point will prevent Choji from just squishing him or anything. Also, if Choji's body is that big how would he get a chakra point?

Imo if Neji were close enough to do damage to Choji, he would be endangering himself more than being a threat to Choji.stopping chakra= stopping chakra flow = disturbed chakra flow =bye bye jutsu

As opposed to the non canon anime I look at the manga. It's clear why Neji can take out a bunch of fodder spiders.

It is not clear how in the world Neji can stop a giant Choji from flattening him in seconds.
speed + reaction = dodge

Akatsuki X
07-27-2010, 12:58 PM
Mountain Palm is a filler technique, and Neji would have difficulty dodging Choji's large scale attacks.

What did it do in the filler?

Hyuga, Neji
07-27-2010, 03:11 PM
Neji would disrupt Choji's chakra, thus voiding any chance of him getting squashed. Battle over.

Miles Edgeworth
07-27-2010, 03:14 PM
Neji would disrupt Choji's chakra, thus voiding any chance of him getting squashed. Battle over.

How exactly does he go about doing this? Neji is not stopping a giant Choji from squishing him with one little Gentle Fist strike, and Rotation isn't saving him from a giant fist flattening him.

J-Sun Tasogare
07-27-2010, 03:14 PM
He can expand before Neji reaches him.

coil
07-27-2010, 03:24 PM
Neji is faster than Base Choji but he has never shown the speed to blitz.

Imo if Neji were close enough to do damage to Choji, he would be endangering himself more than being a threat to Choji.

Neji is still fast enough to dodge a giant (slowed downed) Choji. Neji could strike the legs and Choji falls over, then he could strike the heart.

Miles Edgeworth
07-27-2010, 03:27 PM
Neji is still fast enough to dodge a giant (slowed downed) Choji. Neji could strike the legs and Choji falls over, then he could strike the heart.

How is he fast enough to dodge him? Choji has a huge range when giant, Neji would have to be very far away from Choji to be safe, farther than he should be to actually do any damage to him.

The moment Neji touches Choji, he is vulnerable to getting flattened, and since Neji can't escape Choji's range so quickly, he gets squished before he can kill Choji.

skillr
07-27-2010, 03:44 PM
can rotation block expansion or human boulder? even if it cant i still think neji will win because hes not one of the rookie nine like choji, he cud probubly dodge chojis techniques, and hes MUUUUUCH faster than choji

tanduhman
07-27-2010, 03:46 PM
i guess i didnt know that choji has become unstoppable all of a sudden? really? Im still keeping my point that nejii can dodge his attacks, climb up his arm, gentle fist a point GG

coil
07-27-2010, 03:54 PM
How is he fast enough to dodge him? Choji has a huge range when giant, Neji would have to be very far away from Choji to be safe, farther than he should be to actually do any damage to him.

The moment Neji touches Choji, he is vulnerable to getting flattened, and since Neji can't escape Choji's range so quickly, he gets squished before he can kill Choji.
Do you have any idea how hard it will be for Choji to move when he is that big? Considering that he is fat and unhealthy i am certain that his movements will be slow and tiring for him. I know that Neji could dodge his movements even if he has to keep a distance and wait for Choji to tire out a bit.

Miles Edgeworth
07-27-2010, 03:57 PM
i guess i didnt know that choji has become unstoppable all of a sudden? really? Im still keeping my point that nejii can dodge his attacks, climb up his arm, gentle fist a point GG

Far from unstoppable, but he is a formidable force against lower tiers in Naruto.

So how does Neji dodge Choji exactly? Choji has much more range than Neji and lolAir Palm won't do anything.

If Neji tried climbing up Choji he would take a while to get anywhere and would be very vulnerable.

Gentle Fisting one point is going to do nothing and if Neji got anywhere near a vital, Choji can fall over and flatten Neji, GG.

Do you have any idea how hard it will be for Choji to move when he is that big? Considering that he is fat and unhealthy i am certain that his movements will be slow and tiring for him. I know that Neji could dodge his movements even if he has to keep a distance and wait for Choji to tire out a bit.How does being larger lower his stamina? Considering the Sasuke Retrieval team traveled some distance, Choji certainly has the stamina to keep on going.

tanduhman
07-27-2010, 04:03 PM
Far from unstoppable, but he is a formidable force against lower tiers in Naruto.

So how does Neji dodge Choji exactly? Choji has much more range than Neji and lolAir Palm won't do anything.

If Neji tried climbing up Choji he would take a while to get anywhere and would be very vulnerable.

Gentle Fisting one point is going to do nothing and if Neji got anywhere near a vital, Choji can fall over and flatten Neji, GG.

How does being larger lower his stamina? Considering the Sasuke Retrieval team traveled some distance, Choji certainly has the stamina to keep on going.

when did i mention air palm? cuz i didnt? air palm is pertty much useless in this fight XD unless he wants to cool down choji..

gentle fisting one point does do considerable damage tho? kidomaru was killed by one shot of it going through his thread.. thats all neji needs.

Miles Edgeworth
07-27-2010, 04:06 PM
when did i mention air palm? cuz i didnt? air palm is pertty much useless in this fight XD unless he wants to cool down choji..

gentle fisting one point does do considerable damage tho? kidomaru was killed by one shot of it going through his thread.. thats all neji needs.

Air Palm is Neji's only ranged attack. If he uses anything else he has to be in melee range, bad choice against Choji. It's unfortunate it's utterly useless.

Actually I'm pretty sure Neji zapped him with chakra through the thread, and then ran over to him and solo'd him with some magical gentle fist poke/slap or whatever he did, the manga made it hard to tell. Dunno how he did it though, PNJ is insane.

tanduhman
07-27-2010, 04:13 PM
Air Palm is Neji's only ranged attack. If he uses anything else he has to be in melee range, bad choice against Choji. It's unfortunate it's utterly useless.

Actually I'm pretty sure Neji zapped him with chakra through the thread, and then ran over to him and solo'd him with some magical gentle fist poke/slap or whatever he did, the manga made it hard to tell. Dunno how he did it though, PNJ is insane.
i dont quite remember how it happened but i thought it was the thread part.. now that i think about it though if choji is THAT big than one point wouldnt spread out through his body fast enough for him to slap nejii.. idk

Miles Edgeworth
07-27-2010, 04:21 PM
i dont quite remember how it happened but i thought it was the thread part.. now that i think about it though if choji is THAT big than one point wouldnt spread out through his body fast enough for him to slap nejii.. idk

Well Neji found Kidomaru with the chakra thread thing and then ran over to him and used that gentle fist strike that spun Kidomaru like a fan (I lol'd at it, honestly). It was strange how a hit like that could kill Kidomaru but 64 Palms could never do much more than knock down somebody.

Neji's gonna have a lot of trouble since he would have to run across the entire body to get all of the chakra points on a giant Choji, and while 64 Palms is usually fast, if Neji tried it on a giant Choji he'd get one or two points done at best, which does little to nothing for Neji.

heroeking
07-27-2010, 04:35 PM
Again, neji dodges then pokes choji until his chakra is blocked.

Then after choji's chakra is gone, neji proceeds to 128 palm a hole through choji's stomache.

Miles Edgeworth
07-27-2010, 04:38 PM
Again, neji dodges then pokes choji until his chakra is blocked.

Then after choji's chakra is gone, neji proceeds to 128 palm a hole through choji's stomache.

Dodges what, a giant fist that's twice as big as he is? And what is a poke gonna do? Does Neji expect to stop a cell's worth of chakra and win the fight or something?

You assume Neji can stop all of Choji's chakra, but Neji is too small to do that. It's just not happening, Choji won't stand there and let Neji crawl over his giant body and poke every chakra point.

128 Palms is non canon, read the rules.

Bulldog
07-27-2010, 04:49 PM
64 fist attack.

coil
07-27-2010, 05:27 PM
How does being larger lower his stamina? Considering the Sasuke Retrieval team traveled some distance, Choji certainly has the stamina to keep on going.
I didn't say he would have lower stamina. If Choji increases his size moving will have more friction. He is going to not only move slower but he will tire out quicker. Neji is faster then Choji when he is his regular size, he is going to move so much faster then Choji when he is a giant that Choji wont be able to keep up. It doesn't really matter if Choji will have more range or not, he wont be able to hit him.

Miles Edgeworth
07-27-2010, 06:09 PM
I didn't say he would have lower stamina. If Choji increases his size moving will have more friction. He is going to not only move slower but he will tire out quicker. Neji is faster then Choji when he is his regular size, he is going to move so much faster then Choji when he is a giant that Choji wont be able to keep up. It doesn't really matter if Choji will have more range or not, he wont be able to hit him.

How does that prove he will tire out more quickly?

That must be why it was so impossibly difficult to Super Slap Asura Path, who is in every way faster than Neji. What? They managed to super slap him? In fact they did. If Asura Path got super slapped, lol at Neji dodging.

I'm pretty sure Choji also super slapped Kakuzu, who is faster than Neji by quite a bit.

coil
07-27-2010, 07:06 PM
How does that prove he will tire out more quickly?

That must be why it was so impossibly difficult to Super Slap Asura Path, who is in every way faster than Neji. What? They managed to super slap him? In fact they did. If Asura Path got super slapped, lol at Neji dodging.

I'm pretty sure Choji also super slapped Kakuzu, who is faster than Neji by quite a bit.
I want to see the chapter where Asura showed speed greater then Neji's. I don't remember Choji super slapping Kakuzu either. It has been a while since i read that fight so if you can tell me which chapter that happened in also i would appreciate it. The reason he would tire out quicker is because it would require great strength to be able to move.

Miles Edgeworth
07-27-2010, 07:48 PM
I want to see the chapter where Asura showed speed greater then Neji's. I don't remember Choji super slapping Kakuzu either. It has been a while since i read that fight so if you can tell me which chapter that happened in also i would appreciate it. The reason he would tire out quicker is because it would require great strength to be able to move.

I'd say being able to intercept a Raikiri from Kakashi and easily keeping up with him is better than Neji's feats. Asura also snuck up on SM Jiraiya and successfully tore off his arm. While this can be attributed to the fact that Jiraiya assumed Pain was dead, Jiraiya still showed himself to have high reaction speeds so Asura had to be faster than featless Neji to successfully attack SM Jiraiya. If I can find these I'll tell you, but with the online mangas going down and me not being able to demand my parents take me to buy some manga, it might not happen. (or laziness)

Maybe it was a mask, I dunno. Haven't read it in ages. Either way getting Asura is enough to prove that he can get Neji.

Well even if it requires more strength to move, his strength is heavily enhanced in that mode, and he never demonstrated much of a stamina loss so it's not like Neji is going to easily take him out, if at all.

EDIT: Just reread it, turns out Asura was zapped by lightning clone before being super slapped. Even still, Neji is not escaping. Chapter 189, Page 16-17. Heavily doubtful Neji dodges that.

coil
07-28-2010, 05:14 PM
I'd say being able to intercept a Raikiri from Kakashi and easily keeping up with him is better than Neji's feats. Asura also snuck up on SM Jiraiya and successfully tore off his arm. While this can be attributed to the fact that Jiraiya assumed Pain was dead, Jiraiya still showed himself to have high reaction speeds so Asura had to be faster than featless Neji to successfully attack SM Jiraiya. If I can find these I'll tell you, but with the online mangas going down and me not being able to demand my parents take me to buy some manga, it might not happen. (or laziness)

Maybe it was a mask, I dunno. Haven't read it in ages. Either way getting Asura is enough to prove that he can get Neji.

Well even if it requires more strength to move, his strength is heavily enhanced in that mode, and he never demonstrated much of a stamina loss so it's not like Neji is going to easily take him out, if at all.

EDIT: Just reread it, turns out Asura was zapped by lightning clone before being super slapped. Even still, Neji is not escaping. Chapter 189, Page 16-17. Heavily doubtful Neji dodges that.
I completly forgot that moment against the sound guy. Maybe you are right.

Miles Edgeworth
07-28-2010, 05:18 PM
It's too bad Choji doesn't get much screen time any more so we don't know the full power of his abilities.

coil
07-28-2010, 05:35 PM
It's too bad Choji doesn't get much screen time any more so we don't know the full power of his abilities.
Yeah, i am sure he could get even bigger now.

nejihyuga1
07-29-2010, 11:09 AM
yall are saying he just a neji fan but you are downing neji and just little pocks can hurt choji choji has the same amount of chakra as before matter afact less because it take s charka the only reason the rotation couldnt take a punch is because nine tail help naruto an the rotation gotten stronger rotation heavenly spin dont believe me go on naruto pedidea .com check justus

nejihyuga1
07-29-2010, 11:17 AM
yall are saying he just a neji fan but you are downing neji and just little pocks can hurt choji choji has the same amount of chakra as before matter afact less because it take s charka the only reason the rotation couldnt take a punch is because nine tail help naruto an the rotation gotten stronger rotation heavenly spin dont believe me go on naruto pedidea .com check justus

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/neji%20pein%20sasuke

Kuromaki
07-29-2010, 11:21 AM
I would like to see how Rotation stops something like what Choji did in Chapter 189 pages 16-17.. and that jutsu should be bigger now that Choji's in Part 2.

HeavenShocking LunarFang7
07-29-2010, 01:24 PM
Go above your first post. Click, "thread tools," and move it.

Anyway, Neji cannot palm a Human Boulder'ed Choji because it's coming at him fast and would fllatten his hand. He could block it with Rotation, but he can't spam that forever.
Neji doesn't need to palm Human Boulder, he can just doge. Choji is not very good at stamina fighting. He would eventuality have to get out of it, and that's Neji's chance to get up close to him, and take him down by blocking his chakra points.

coil
07-29-2010, 03:43 PM
Human boulder isn't Choji's only jutsu. Read the manga chapter 189 p. 16-17. I agree that Neji is faster but Choji's size can take up the whole battle field. I can't see Neji dodging a body slam from Choji.

tanduhman
07-29-2010, 03:57 PM
ooook this thread is getting old.. chojii stomps for reasons provided by good ol miles (dam genuis XD)..

honestly in this case chojii could win by killing neji with his nose.. nose smash ftw

07-29-2010, 03:59 PM
Human boulder isn't Choji's only jutsu. Read the manga chapter 189 p. 16-17. I agree that Neji is faster but Choji's size can take up the whole battle field. I can't see Neji dodging a body slam from Choji.
He never stated where the battlefield was. If it was a huge battlefield, then Choji. If it was a small battlefield, then Neji.

kakuzu58
07-29-2010, 04:00 PM
I think neji would just kill him. choji could smash him but neji could dodge and hit chackra point then deal a final blow.

07-29-2010, 04:01 PM
ooook this thread is getting old.. chojii stomps for reasons provided by good ol miles (dam genuis XD)..

honestly in this case chojii could win by killing neji with his nose.. nose smash ftw
Can Choji even expand his nose?

07-29-2010, 04:02 PM
I think neji would just kill him. choji could smash him but neji could dodge and hit chackra point then deal a final blow.
Like I said; It depends on the arena size.

tanduhman
07-29-2010, 04:03 PM
He never stated where the battlefield was. If it was a huge battlefield, then Choji. If it was a small battlefield, then Neji.

@heaven- and what battlefield is small? honestly?

@kakuzu- if you actually read the manga than u would know that choji is to big to just DODGE... his face was atleast hundreds of feet tall

Kuromaki
07-29-2010, 04:07 PM
Read the default BG rules for the location, it's a large area. Or at least according to the dragonball wiki. :lol:

Depending on just how small the area is, it would actually help Choji since Neji has no chance of escape.

07-29-2010, 04:09 PM
Depending on just how small the area is, it would actually help Choji since Neji has no chance of escape.
Not if Neji can get up to Choji before he can expand. In all the fights I've seen Choji in, he has never really surpass anyone at close combat. And, Neji specializes in close combat.

Kuromaki
07-29-2010, 04:11 PM
Neji is faster than Choji but I doubt he can blitz Choji before he goes super size.

Although if it was a reeeeeally small area I guess he could. Too bad it isn't!

07-29-2010, 04:29 PM
Neji is faster than Choji but I doubt he can blitz Choji before he goes super size.

Although if it was a reeeeeally small area I guess he could. Too bad it isn't!
It depends on how fast people think Neji is, and on how fast Choji can expand. But also on how long Neji could hold out against Choji's blows. And also, the environment. If it's just a plain old grass field, then Choji all the way. But if it's a forest area, Neji could get the jump on Choji, and Choji also could only expand himself to a certain limit, due to all the trees.

Kuromaki
07-29-2010, 04:33 PM
It depends on how fast people think Neji is, and on how fast Choji can expand. But also on how long Neji could hold out against Choji's blows. And also, the environment. If it's just a plain old grass field, then Choji all the way. But if it's a forest area, Neji could get the jump on Choji, and Choji also could only expand himself to a certain limit, due to all the trees.
Chapter 189 pages 15, 16, and 17. He expanded pretty quickly.

Doesn't matter if it's a forest cause Choji sits on and destroys a bunch of trees along with Neji.

07-29-2010, 04:35 PM
Chapter 189 pages 15, 16, and 17. He expanded pretty quickly.

Doesn't matter if it's a forest cause Choji sits on and destroys a bunch of trees along with Neji.
And again; he didn't post when this fight takes place. This battle could take place during the first few seasons of Naruto, when he would take a few seconds to do so. And also........ Did you just insult Choji's butt???????:lol:

Gekko
07-29-2010, 04:37 PM
i believe neji would win. he has the byakugan and is a jonin while choji is a chunin

Kuromaki
07-29-2010, 04:41 PM
And again; he didn't post when this fight takes place. This battle could take place during the first few seasons of Naruto, when he would take a few seconds to do so. And also........ Did you just insult Choji's butt???????:lol:
Default BG rules say they have their most recent abilities. It would do you well to read them (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58876).
i believe neji would win. he has the byakugan and is a jonin while choji is a chunin
Rank doesn't matter. Technically Naruto is a Genin but he can beat a lot of kage level ninjas.

07-29-2010, 04:46 PM
Default BG rules say they have their most recent abilities. It would do you well to read them (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58876).

Lots of people have their battles during the season before Shupuden (Know clue how to spell it). But, if you're right about the fields, and about this being during Shupuden, then Choji wins.

Kuromaki
07-29-2010, 04:48 PM
Lots of people have their battles during the season before Shupuden (Know clue how to spell it). But, if you're right about the fields, and about this being during Shupuden, then Choji wins.
Just read the rules if you're not sure. If the thread maker doesn't put any settings then it's automatically the default settings.

Dude it's called Naruto Part 1.

tanduhman
07-29-2010, 06:11 PM
ill say it again... chojii uses nose smash ftw!

Akatsuki X
07-29-2010, 09:48 PM

Cause we all know how much that matters.

nejihyuga1
07-30-2010, 02:33 PM

Rank doesn't matter. Technically Naruto is a Genin but he can beat a lot of kage level ninjas.
naruto only beet kage like ninja because nine tails

supersaiyan146
07-30-2010, 02:36 PM
Hehe..its part of his own power...It doesn't matter.....

Bulldog
07-30-2010, 03:01 PM
Neji is too fast! for choji. and what powers does choji have other then a barrel roll?

Kuromaki
07-30-2010, 03:03 PM
Neji is too fast! for choji. and what powers does choji have other then a barrel roll?
Neji isn't fast enough to beat Choji before Choji can do anything.

Choji can expand himself. Enough to beat Neji if you read the chapter I referenced in my previous posts.

Miles Edgeworth
07-30-2010, 03:26 PM

Last I checked Naruto didn't use Kyuubi to defeat Kakuzu.

supersaiyan146
07-30-2010, 03:52 PM
Last I checked Naruto didn't use Kyuubi to defeat Kakuzu.

Oh did he beat him on his own??

Miles Edgeworth
07-30-2010, 04:13 PM
Oh did he beat him on his own??

Nope, he used PNJ rather than the Kyuubi. =P

But seriously, Naruto beat him in base form, and considering the fact that Naruto has improved since then, Naruto doesn't need Kyuubi to be Kage level.

Naruto with Kyuubi on the other hand is probably going to be extremely cheap and a dreadfully unnecessary power beast for the Narutoverse for a certain amount of time.

Lone Wolf
07-30-2010, 04:25 PM
Why didn't this thread ends at Neji getting crushed by either Chou Harite or Nikuden Hari Sensha?

Miles Edgeworth
07-30-2010, 04:26 PM
Most likely because Neji has too many fans that are unwilling to accept the fact that he could actually lose a fight.

nejihyuga1
07-31-2010, 01:42 PM
last time i check kazuza was weak by kakshi and hidan so naruto has the advante just getting there

Shikamaru Nara
07-31-2010, 02:37 PM
Butterfly Bullet Bombing: Choji focuses chakra into his left hand and punches the opponent at full power. The red pill is required for this technique.

Human Bullet Tank: After using Multi-Size Technique, Choji rolls around as a ball.

Mega Palm Thrust: After using the Super Multi-Size Technique, Choji thrusts his palms into the ground, crushing anything beneath.

Multi-Size Technique: Choji is able to expand his stomach by converting calories into chakra.

Partial Multi-Size Technique : Choji expands other parts of his body, such as his arm.

Spiked Human Bullet Tank: Choji wraps kunais with string or his hair around his body (similar to Jiraiya's Needle Jizo) to make his Human Bullet Tank more dangerous and effective.

Super Multi-Size Technique: This makes the user grow into a giant.

Nothing much really...

Miles Edgeworth
07-31-2010, 04:49 PM
last time i check kazuza was weak by kakshi and hidan so naruto has the advante just getting there

Nonetheless, Naruto didn't get utterly curbstomped by a Kage-level ninja, so logically he is at least low Kage even in base form. Do note that Naruto has improved since then, IIRC he was keeping up with Pain to an extent in Base mode before going back into SM, so at the least he is not complete fodder.

Sage Mode Naruto is easily Kage level, so we don't even need to go into detail with that.

supersaiyan146
08-02-2010, 09:38 AM
Nope, he used PNJ rather than the Kyuubi. =P

But seriously, Naruto beat him in base form, and considering the fact that Naruto has improved since then, Naruto doesn't need Kyuubi to be Kage level.

Naruto with Kyuubi on the other hand is probably going to be extremely cheap and a dreadfully unnecessary power beast for the Narutoverse for a certain amount of time.

Whats PNJ btw?

Dude Kakashi took out one heart...Hidan another one...

Naruto would have been killed during the first failed attempt if not for the rest of the team....

I believe that Naruto in Sage mode can take out Kakuzu...but just base Naruto doesn't stand a chance ...what say...

Yep....Naruto with complete control over Kyuubi is the ultimate chakra beast....But I guess he would need more than that to kill Madara....like a S/T tech...:)...

Akatsuki X
08-02-2010, 12:26 PM

I don't know who Kazuza or Kakshi are, but last time I checked Naruto beat Kakuzu who was only slightly weakened by Kakashi, in base.

Miles Edgeworth
08-02-2010, 04:54 PM
Whats PNJ btw?

Naruto would have been killed during the first failed attempt if not for the rest of the team....

I believe that Naruto in Sage mode can take out Kakuzu...but just base Naruto doesn't stand a chance ...what say...

Yep....Naruto with complete control over Kyuubi is the ultimate chakra beast....But I guess he would need more than that to kill Madara....like a S/T tech...:)...

Plot no jutsu. A term used by many users to note instances in Naruto when the event was solely induced by plot and would not apply to a debate because of massive inconsistencies or a load of power boosting or help. For example, Sasuke's escape from C0. Somehow, he was able to summon Manda, hypnotize it with Sharingan, jump into his mouth, and then teleport away from the area, all while Deidara exploded, despite being within easy sight range of Deidara.

I never said Naruto could easily solo Kakuzu in base on his own. I said he stood up to Kakuzu, and was thus at least low Kage level in base. In no way could he beat Kakuzu in base, but he could at least keep up with him, it's not as big a curbstomp as you think.

SM Naruto curbstomps Kakuzu without a doubt.

Naruto would have to have more to beat Madara or we'd have a really dull ending to the series on our hands.

Shikamaru Nara
08-02-2010, 05:22 PM
Whats PNJ btw?

Damn, why does this thread keep getting dug up? xD I might as well contribute considering the size of the debate going on here. PS. I know Miles already handled this guy, but I think I'll go for a spin anyway.

Plot no Jutsu.

So what? Kakashi only caught him by surprise.

A friend called PNJ.

Really? He has tamed the Kyuubi. 'Nuff said.

supersaiyan146
08-03-2010, 05:22 AM
Plot no jutsu. A term used by many users to note instances in Naruto when the event was solely induced by plot and would not apply to a debate because of massive inconsistencies or a load of power boosting or help. For example, Sasuke's escape from C0. Somehow, he was able to summon Manda, hypnotize it with Sharingan, jump into his mouth, and then teleport away from the area, all while Deidara exploded, despite being within easy sight range of Deidara.

I never said Naruto could easily solo Kakuzu in base on his own. I said he stood up to Kakuzu, and was thus at least low Kage level in base. In no way could he beat Kakuzu in base, but he could at least keep up with him, it's not as big a curbstomp as you think.

SM Naruto curbstomps Kakuzu without a doubt.

Naruto would have to have more to beat Madara or we'd have a really dull ending to the series on our hands.

Hehe ok.....

ByakuganAlex
08-03-2010, 03:24 PM
neji is fast enough to get to choji. he wins this. Or do you wanna argue pts choji could beat pts sasuke as well.

Shikamaru Nara
08-03-2010, 03:28 PM
Speed is barely a factor here. Choji is low subsonic when he uses pills (xD), at best subsonic when he's regular. Yes, he's slow, but Neji is only Faster than the eye can see. That means there is not a possibility of speedblitz. How does he avoid a giant hand coming at him?

ByakuganAlex
08-03-2010, 03:34 PM
Speed is barely a factor here. Choji is low subsonic when he uses pills (xD), at best subsonic when he's regular. Yes, he's slow, but Neji is only Faster than the eye can see. That means there is not a possibility of speedblitz. How does he avoid a giant hand coming at him?
do you know how fast is faster than the eye can see?
let me ask you a question how fast do you think zoro is (one piece if you didn't know)?

The 1st Hokage
08-03-2010, 03:41 PM
Speed isn't a factor when the person with the speed advantage can't 1 shot their opponent. Choji smashes Neji.

Kuromaki
08-03-2010, 03:49 PM
They are both "faster than the eye can see" thanks to Shunshin. Anyway, that doesn't matter because it won't allow for a speedblitz.

ByakuganAlex
08-03-2010, 03:51 PM
Speed isn't a factor when the person with the speed advantage can't 1 shot their opponent. Choji smashes Neji.
wow ok neji killed kidomaru in 2 shots omg real huge difference <.<
lol neji uses both hands at the same time then.

let me ask you a question how fast do you think zoro is (one piece if you didn't know)?
i'm still waiting on a answer :lol:

Miles Edgeworth
08-03-2010, 04:03 PM
neji is fast enough to get to choji. he wins this. Or do you wanna argue pts choji could beat pts sasuke as well.

He's not fast enough to hit Choji before he can use Super Multi-Size and flatten him. If you looked at the page I gave then you'd know Neji is not surviving that.

Faster than the eye can see is the basic speed of any competent Naruto character, in no way is it anything special, Choji is too via Shunshin, a necessary technique to graduate.

What does Zoro's speed have to do with anything? In any case it's at least supersonic since he was able to casually bullet time hundreds of chapters ago.

Through plot, also, keep in mind it was much easier to hit a vital spot on Kidomaru because he's not giant.

Zomg Neji can hit Choji's toe with both hands, totally gonna kill him.

ByakuganAlex
08-03-2010, 04:10 PM
He's not fast enough to hit Choji before he can use Super Multi-Size and flatten him. If you looked at the page I gave then you'd know Neji is not surviving that.

Faster than the eye can see is the basic speed of any competent Naruto character, in no way is it anything special, Choji is too via Shunshin, a necessary technique to graduate.

What does Zoro's speed have to do with anything? In any case it's at least supersonic since he was able to casually bullet time hundreds of chapters ago.

Through plot, also, keep in mind it was much easier to hit a vital spot on Kidomaru because he's not giant.

Zomg Neji can hit Choji's toe with both hands, totally gonna kill him.
... you didn't give a actual number so you have no clue how fast that is. faster than the eye can see if roughly supersonic dude.

wouldn't you be able to hit a vital spot if he was larger?think about shooting a gun and you will get it.

ok zoro was supersonic right. then how come the man was able to see him dodge the bullet? so faster than the eye can see should be mid to high supersonic.

Shikamaru Nara
08-03-2010, 04:13 PM

Not fast in Anime/Manga. Do your reasearch.
Zoro is Hypersonic.

Sorry, I have a life. =]

ByakuganAlex
08-03-2010, 04:21 PM
Not fast in Anime/Manga. Do your reasearch.
Zoro is Hypersonic.

so in anime/ manga it gets slower???? though people go much faster???

ok zoro is Hypersonic then. the guy still saw zoro dodge, so you just made it worse.

Sorry, I have a life. =]
oh i'm sorry didn't notice since you have like 5 times as much posts as me and you joined later than me

Shikamaru Nara
08-03-2010, 04:24 PM
oh i'm sorry didn't notice since you have like 5 times as much posts as me and you joined later than me
I'm sorry I didn't notice that you also respond instantly. I will no longer reply to this mindless spamming.

Akatsuki X
08-03-2010, 04:28 PM
Alex stop flaming Shika or you will be reported.

Kuromaki
08-03-2010, 04:43 PM
No both of you stop baiting each other.

ByakuganAlex
08-03-2010, 04:44 PM
I'm sorry I didn't notice that you also respond instantly. I will no longer reply to this mindless spamming.
3 minutes later ins't instantly`|(
anyways Neji wins by blitz. saying choji wins is absurd.
choose a location. forest far away from each, Neji sneaks up
close to each other Neji blitzes
far from each other on a plain Neji wins. neji was able to close in on Kidomaru before he even fell. I'm 100% sure he can close in on choji.
ps if you hit the big arm with juken it will shrink because there is no chakra flow.
ok i'll stop lol

Kuromaki
08-03-2010, 04:53 PM
When did Neji close in on Kidomaru?

ByakuganAlex
08-03-2010, 05:07 PM
When did Neji close in on Kidomaru?
naruto manga 197 pg 14
in the anime they toned it down....as they do so often with Neji. go read the manga of Neji's fights then watch the anime and you will see how much they put Neji down

Kuromaki
08-03-2010, 05:12 PM
naruto manga 197 pg 14
in the anime they toned it down....as they do so often with Neji. go read the manga of Neji's fights then watch the anime and you will see how much they put Neji down
I don't care about the anime, honestly, they put a bunch of characters down.

Neji had some time to run though. How big was the distance?

ByakuganAlex
08-03-2010, 05:18 PM
I don't care about the anime, honestly, they put a bunch of characters down.

Neji had some time to run though. How big was the distance?
I'll let you decide how far that is
naruto 196 pg 18

Kuromaki
08-03-2010, 05:50 PM
I'll let you decide how far that is
naruto 196 pg 18
Damn, that is pretty far.

Though how Neji could get that far in one panel escapes me.

ByakuganAlex
08-03-2010, 08:07 PM
i guess neji is faster than most people think. also look at weightless lee vs gaara. manga. then look at Neji vs Naruto clones. They do the same speed style movement but people say other-wise.

Miles Edgeworth
08-03-2010, 10:46 PM
... you didn't give a actual number so you have no clue how fast that is. faster than the eye can see if roughly supersonic dude.

wouldn't you be able to hit a vital spot if he was larger?think about shooting a gun and you will get it.

ok zoro was supersonic right. then how come the man was able to see him dodge the bullet? so faster than the eye can see should be mid to high supersonic.

And you've given actual numbers with proof, when? And how is faster than the eye can see supersonic? You don't have to surpass sound speed to be fast enough to blitz a normal human.

How does that analogy make any sense? The deal with a gun is that it's much easier for a normal human to bleed out and to get injured by getting shot in the arm than for Neji to use Gentle Fist on a toe and actually do some damage. Neji cannot damage Giant Choji and if he got close enough to he would be flattened.

So the battle wouldn't be retarded and a whole army of Baroque works agents wouldn't be fodderized by Zoro so easily that it seemed redundant. And the fact that Zoro is much, much faster than he was back then. If Zoro roflblitzed the entire group of agents right then and there that would be some bad writing.

Prove faster than the eye can see is supersonic. Do you honestly think Konohamaru would be supersonic?

3 minutes later ins't instantly`|(
anyways Neji wins by blitz. saying choji wins is absurd.
choose a location. forest far away from each, Neji sneaks up
close to each other Neji blitzes
far from each other on a plain Neji wins. neji was able to close in on Kidomaru before he even fell. I'm 100% sure he can close in on choji.
ps if you hit the big arm with juken it will shrink because there is no chakra flow.
ok i'll stop lol

When did Neji EVER show the capability to blitz?

Except default location isn't a forest.

Far away Neji wins on a plain? Choji smothered a whole forest in his Super Multi-Size technique, LOL at Neji being able to hit him like that before he can react.

How is getting Kidomaru such a big feat? Kidomaru was not very far from him if you look at the panel where he aims the first arrow at Neji and Neji did not run miles away from Kidomaru after that. Adding on the fact that Neji had plenty of time to get to Kidomaru if he was so high and if Neji is truly 200 MPH and it's really not too impressive of a speed feat.

So you honestly think Neji has the power to hit the arm without getting curbstomped?

naruto manga 197 pg 14

I read the manga, I see nothing from Neji that's so groundbreaking that he can stop Choji from flattening him the way he did a forest.

i guess neji is faster than most people think. also look at weightless lee vs gaara. manga. then look at Neji vs Naruto clones. They do the same speed style movement but people say other-wise.

When was drawing style an accurate measure of speed?

Shikamaru Nara
08-04-2010, 05:59 AM
I beg to differ.

Neji is slow. Period. Prove me wrong with something other than "Kishi draws the same pattern"

maikel death
08-04-2010, 06:18 AM
the only way i think choji could win is with a red pill or if neji ate his last potato chip

ByakuganAlex
08-04-2010, 09:54 AM
did someone really say neji only goes 200 mph.....that would make him the slowest ninja in naruto. subsonic is less than 800mph so low subsonic would be like 400mph....wow now I know this is just Neji bashing. Art style has always been used to show how fast some is or stikes. look at luffy vs lucci for proof, lee vs gaara and neji vs naruto. sasuke vs gaara, kakashi vs sakura and naruto. yes neji did run further away.look at how far the second arrow to pierce Neji had to go to. I wasn't the one to say konohamaru was faster than the eye can see. how come we can see bikes at 200 mph? how come we see racecars? how come we can see supersonic jets? they should all be "faster than the eye can see" Neji hits choji's chakra point in arm, that arm skrinks and can't extend anymore. Neji cut off Hinata's juken with one hit why not Choji? Neji cut off and killed Kidomaru in two hits why not Choji? Neji wasn't hit by a single normal naruto clone and Naruto, then Neji began to blitz the one farthest away, again why not choji? how did you come to the assumption on how fast Naruto and Pein were? how did you determine weightless Lee was faster than no tail Naruto? Let me guess you based it off the anime.

Kuromaki
08-04-2010, 11:32 AM
200mph is a base speed for all Naruto ninjas. Well, at least the ones from Konoha.

Akatsuki X
08-04-2010, 11:36 AM
did someone really say neji only goes 200 mph.....that would make him the slowest ninja in naruto. subsonic is less than 800mph so low subsonic would be like 400mph....wow now I know this is just Neji bashing. Art style has always been used to show how fast some is or stikes. look at luffy vs lucci for proof, lee vs gaara and neji vs naruto. sasuke vs gaara, kakashi vs sakura and naruto. yes neji did run further away.look at how far the second arrow to pierce Neji had to go to. I wasn't the one to say konohamaru was faster than the eye can see. how come we can see bikes at 200 mph? how come we see racecars? how come we can see supersonic jets? they should all be "faster than the eye can see" Neji hits choji's chakra point in arm, that arm skrinks and can't extend anymore. Neji cut off Hinata's juken with one hit why not Choji? Neji cut off and killed Kidomaru in two hits why not Choji? Neji wasn't hit by a single normal naruto clone and Naruto, then Neji began to blitz the one farthest away, again why not choji? how did you come to the assumption on how fast Naruto and Pein were? how did you determine weightless Lee was faster than no tail Naruto? Let me guess you based it off the anime.

As far as I'm concerned, no bikes can travel at 200 mph.

The reason Neji can't use gentle fist on Expansion Choji is because his enlarged limbs will make trying to find the chakra points under all of that fat and skin and muscle, impossible.

nejihyuga1
08-04-2010, 01:42 PM
mucles you mean

The 1st Hokage
08-04-2010, 02:23 PM

2 shots? lolwut

Neji was on the verge of death and channeled his chakra into Kido through the web. Choji's Durability >>> Kido's durability

Expansion jutsu, partial expansion jutsu, Human boulder, spiky human boulder. There are many ways Choji wins, but none that Neji can.

Miles Edgeworth
08-04-2010, 03:49 PM

So do you have any proof that Neji is anywhere near subsonic or are you just going to attempt to claim drawing style as proof of speed? It's just like when somebody said that Base Lee was significantly faster than Sasuke because "you couldn't see Lee move but you could see Sasuke move" despite the fact that Sasuke casually replicated Lee's feats during that fight, no matter how the drawing was done.

No, calcs are used to show speed, not some drawing style crap.

Konohamaru has to be faster than the eye can see if he's a Genin, and Genin are required to learn Shunshin, a basic technique.

The difference between those is that those make much more linear movement than a fighter so while you can see those, you cannot necessarily see a fighter. Even if you can see them easily, you cannot react. So really it doesn't make a difference. Also, not all faster than the eye movements are the same speed: http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Faster+than+the+Eye

So you're honestly saying that Neji has the capability of hitting Choji's arm while he's giant with Gentle Fist to stop it? Do you think a poke is gonna stop a giant freaking fist coming right towards you? Maybe I'm the president of the United States then. The difference is that Hinata is literally fodder and is not strong or durable in the least.

Neji was casually able to get vital spots on Kidomaru because he was zapped by chakra, immobilized, and falling down, that would not be the case with Choji. Also, if Choji is giant, two hits aren't going to kill him because Neji is in no way hitting a vital.

Naruto at that time was fodder in base because all he could do is make some clones and punch. Choji could casually roflstomp Base Naruto at that time unless he summoned Gamabunta.

Speed calcs, which are much better than "lol drawing style means speed" fallacies. FRS was calced at Mach 9 as a high end and some Mach that I forget as a low end, and Deva was able to react to it. A Deva who was far from top condition mind you. Adding on the fact that Deva was not significantly blitzing SM Naruto and there you have it, both are at least supersonic.

Give me some actual feats from KN0 that make him so much faster than Lee at that time. ARGUABLY KN0 from the SRA would be as fast as Lee, but at that time? Heavily doubtful. You have not given me a single feat that could prove KN0 back then was truly as fast as Lee, and you always avoid the question when I present it.

ByakuganAlex
08-05-2010, 02:01 PM
So do you have any proof that Neji is anywhere near subsonic or are you just going to attempt to claim drawing style as proof of speed? It's just like when somebody said that Base Lee was significantly faster than Sasuke because "you couldn't see Lee move but you could see Sasuke move" despite the fact that Sasuke casually replicated Lee's feats during that fight, no matter how the drawing was done.

No, calcs are used to show speed, not some drawing style crap.

Konohamaru has to be faster than the eye can see if he's a Genin, and Genin are required to learn Shunshin, a basic technique.

The difference between those is that those make much more linear movement than a fighter so while you can see those, you cannot necessarily see a fighter. Even if you can see them easily, you cannot react. So really it doesn't make a difference. Also, not all faster than the eye movements are the same speed: http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Faster+than+the+Eye

So you're honestly saying that Neji has the capability of hitting Choji's arm while he's giant with Gentle Fist to stop it? Do you think a poke is gonna stop a giant freaking fist coming right towards you? Maybe I'm the president of the United States then. The difference is that Hinata is literally fodder and is not strong or durable in the least.

Neji was casually able to get vital spots on Kidomaru because he was zapped by chakra, immobilized, and falling down, that would not be the case with Choji. Also, if Choji is giant, two hits aren't going to kill him because Neji is in no way hitting a vital.

Naruto at that time was fodder in base because all he could do is make some clones and punch. Choji could casually roflstomp Base Naruto at that time unless he summoned Gamabunta.

Speed calcs, which are much better than "lol drawing style means speed" fallacies. FRS was calced at Mach 9 as a high end and some Mach that I forget as a low end, and Deva was able to react to it. A Deva who was far from top condition mind you. Adding on the fact that Deva was not significantly blitzing SM Naruto and there you have it, both are at least supersonic.

Give me some actual feats from KN0 that make him so much faster than Lee at that time. ARGUABLY KN0 from the SRA would be as fast as Lee, but at that time? Heavily doubtful. You have not given me a single feat that could prove KN0 back then was truly as fast as Lee, and you always avoid the question when I present it.

where are your calculations coming from? if FRS at high was mach 9, how in the world did deva see it let alone dodge it. mach 9 is like 7,000 mph dude. none of these calculations you guys make are accurate. if the highest possible speed for deva then is around 4,000 mph then based on your calculations. they both flickered in the manga so they should be equal speed. I'm am taking something exactly from the manga your not. if drawing style didn't matter you would have to assume luffy punches the same speed normal as in gear 2. explain to me how did you calculate FRS to go mach 9.

Susanoo's Eyes
08-05-2010, 02:34 PM
Might I quote to the problem with a super sized choji vs a gentle fisting Neji(lolz i know I used fisting) be aware that when Choji's size increases so do the chakra points meaning gentel fist isn't going to do a thing. So Choji still wins due to dive bombing the area crushing neji to small tiny tid bits like what happened to asura when he got a fist brought down on him. So for gods sakes stop the wankery please @_@

ByakuganAlex
08-05-2010, 04:27 PM
Might I quote to the problem with a super sized choji vs a gentle fisting Neji(lolz i know I used fisting) be aware that when Choji's size increases so do the chakra points meaning gentel fist isn't going to do a thing. So Choji still wins due to dive bombing the area crushing neji to small tiny tid bits like what happened to asura when he got a fist brought down on him. So for gods sakes stop the wankery please @_@
explain to me how a bigger chakra point makes it more harder to hit? his chakra point isn't going to be bigger than the spider that neji one shotted before it fell on him so I don't see your arguement

ByakuganAlex
08-05-2010, 04:35 PM
As far as I'm concerned, no bikes can travel at 200 mph.

The reason Neji can't use gentle fist on Expansion Choji is because his enlarged limbs will make trying to find the chakra points under all of that fat and skin and muscle, impossible.
an unmodded hayabusa can go 200mph.

do you think his chakra network is going to remain the same size? No it will increase just like him.

Kuromaki
08-05-2010, 06:03 PM
explain to me how did you calculate FRS to go mach 9.
Pretty sure Miles didn't calculate it, it's just some calc he found, idk.
do you think his chakra network is going to remain the same size? No it will increase just like him.
Have you any proof of this?

ByakuganAlex
08-05-2010, 08:41 PM
Pretty sure Miles didn't calculate it, it's just some calc he found, idk.

Have you any proof of this?
ok no it doesn't increase. it stays the same size and rips apart due to all the organs and muscles getting bigger, thus cutting him off of chakra and possibly killing him <.<

Susanoo's Eyes
08-05-2010, 09:17 PM
explain to me how a bigger chakra point makes it more harder to hit? his chakra point isn't going to be bigger than the spider that neji one shotted before it fell on him so I don't see your arguement

A human being and a giant spider are two different things, and here is comon sense kicks in,if i have one drop of oil and have it touch a small pond of water is the entire pond infected and considered contaminated? so try applying that snese of logic with super sized chakra point vs gentle fist pokes and such, and also I am not saying its harder to hit I am saying gentle fist isn't going to do anything against the chakra point, lrn2read, tell how is neji even going to use gentle fist properly, he can't hit all the points at once and I do recall super sized Choji> giant spider. Neji's gentle fist is useless when Choji's super sized and there fore neji gets pwned by a giant choji body slamming him and the area. gg. So again stop the wankery.

Shikamaru Nara
08-06-2010, 10:27 AM
A human being and a giant spider are two different things, and here is comon sense kicks in,if i have one drop of oil and have it touch a small pond of water is the entire pond infected and considered contaminated? so try applying that snese of logic with super sized chakra point vs gentle fist pokes and such, and also I am not saying its harder to hit I am saying gentle fist isn't going to do anything against the chakra point, lrn2read, tell how is neji even going to use gentle fist properly, he can't hit all the points at once and I do recall super sized Choji> giant spider. Neji's gentle fist is useless when Choji's super sized and there fore neji gets pwned by a giant choji body slamming him and the area. gg. So again stop the wankery.

Try applying spelling.

Actually, I'm just pointing out, that Air Palm, and then Gentle fist is a way to hit Choji, but Choji would win first. My reasons are in other posts.

heroeking
08-06-2010, 03:28 PM

you're talking about a whole nother story. chakra flows everywhere within body thus why you can walk on water, super punches, or techniques like rotation. if neji hits that chakra point chakra can't flow or flow that well. so that means choji will get smaller or the whole jutsu will stop considering he was never a great chakra controller. anyway neji could react to choji, dodge, then attack.

nejihyuga1
08-07-2010, 09:32 AM
thank you

Narutofan10482
08-07-2010, 09:48 AM
oh no neji will dominate choji
choji will be over in wait choji still has his butterfly thing dont
he those pills`:|

heroeking
08-07-2010, 03:45 PM
oh no neji will dominate choji
choji will be over in wait choji still has his butterfly thing dont
he those pills`:|

What?!?

Susanoo's Eyes
08-07-2010, 03:59 PM
you're talking about a whole nother story. chakra flows everywhere within body thus why you can walk on water, super punches, or techniques like rotation. if neji hits that chakra point chakra can't flow or flow that well. so that means choji will get smaller or the whole jutsu will stop considering he was never a great chakra controller. anyway neji could react to choji, dodge, then attack.

So you are saying neji hits one chakra point when Choji's is super sized and he shrinks pack to normal >.> , proof? Im sure hitting one chakra point thats nearly the size of neji isn't going to do that much, and while Neji is trying to hit Choji's chakra points being he is giant at the time what stops him from just smashing neji to tid bits jumping on him?

heroeking
08-07-2010, 07:13 PM
So you are saying neji hits one chakra point when Choji's is super sized and he shrinks pack to normal >.> , proof? Im sure hitting one chakra point thats nearly the size of neji isn't going to do that much, and while Neji is trying to hit Choji's chakra points being he is giant at the time what stops him from just smashing neji to tid bits jumping on him?

im saying there's possibility of either two things. choji's arm gets smaller or the jutsu is stopped because the chakra circulation stopped. im not saying that it will just admittely(bad spelling) stop the jutsu or something but most likely something will happen, if there wasn't then what's the point of hitting the chakra points.

also neji can dodge easily especially in conjunction with the byakugan, which gives him almost 360 vision, so he could see probably every part of neji's body. I go by anime and manga, and neji shows a great dodging ability. and who says he can't just substitue if choji falls on him. in time choji will run out of chakra, then neji goes for the kill.

Shikamaru Nara
08-07-2010, 07:16 PM
This is not the section for this thread. PM a Mod and ask them to move it.

Yes it is. It's a hypothetical battle.

Yo_Slayer
08-07-2010, 07:19 PM
I dont think Choji could win, unless his extra skin covered his chakra points. :|

Shikamaru Nara
08-07-2010, 07:21 PM
Actually, it could. Just like how Tsunade's fat protected her from Kabuto. And you didn't even specify why Neji would win.

Kazumi Saitama
08-07-2010, 07:56 PM
Neji has Hazan Strike and Air Palm, which I think would be enough to ward off Choji and his Human Boulder Jutsu. He can also dodge. Human Boulder does not turn fast, since it is made to go straight.

Just as Neji has limited Chakra, so does Choji. Neji is also faster than Choji, so I think it is safe to assume, Neji has the capability of speed-blitzing Choji. The Akimichi Clan relies on strength, not speed. The Expansion Jutsu has intervals, it does not happen automatically.

However, Choji does have the Super Expansion Jutsu and those special food pills. I think Neji could cut off Choji's Chakra before he is able to use Super Expansion Jutsu. But, that also depends on the distance. If Neji is far away, Choji would have the upper hand. Now, all that is left is those food pills.

To my knowledge, Neji has nothing to counter those pills. If Choji's Chakra Flow has been interrupted, would the pills still work? That, I do not know.

Overall, the battle would boil down to distance and those pills. I would like Neji to take the win, but due to the current battlefield and possibilities of those food pills, odds are in Choji's favor unfortunately.

Susanoo's Eyes
08-07-2010, 08:33 PM
im saying there's possibility of either two things. choji's arm gets smaller or the jutsu is stopped because the chakra circulation stopped. im not saying that it will just admittely(bad spelling) stop the jutsu or something but most likely something will happen, if there wasn't then what's the point of hitting the chakra points.

also neji can dodge easily especially in conjunction with the byakugan, which gives him almost 360 vision, so he could see probably every part of neji's body. I go by anime and manga, and neji shows a great dodging ability. and who says he can't just substitue if choji falls on him. in time choji will run out of chakra, then neji goes for the kill.

Again is hitting one point in a super sized choji's body really going to have a effect of Choji's body >.> if you look chakra points are connected, so i doubt Choji's circulation of chakra is going to stop off of one hit, most it will do is annoy him. Hitting chakra points is basically the flow of meridians in your body aka qi or replace that word with chakra, basically chakra point are pressure points as well >.>.I never stated his arm tell me how he disables chakra points with a giant human being falling on him,and can you display feats that show his great dodging ablities as you say he has?? Anime doesn't count since it is non-canon so we have to go by manga here.And about your substitution theory if your saying that neji can avoid a huge Aoe attack like a dive bomb the entire area please show me how he can because if it is hell they can do substitution war all day. So once again tell me how he escapes from a huge aoe dive bomb?

heroeking
08-07-2010, 08:41 PM
dude you could substitute easily, but anyway when neji hits chakra points its a small precise quick flash of chakra going through his body disturbing chakra. or neji could just air palm choji's head off.

Susanoo's Eyes
08-07-2010, 08:43 PM
dude you could substitute easily, but anyway when neji hits chakra points its a small precise quick flash of chakra going through his body disturbing chakra. or neji could just air palm choji's head off.

As I said before do you have proof? if you don't basicly Choji stomps neji to tid bits with his huge mass.

Kuromaki
08-07-2010, 10:12 PM
Air Palm is nothing but a blast of air. It only pushed 30% Kisame away, lol at Air Palm injuring Choji, much less beheading him.

And if Neji gets close to Choji, he's immediately at risk of getting smashed.

Miles Edgeworth
08-08-2010, 10:50 AM
People keep on saying that if Neji hits Choji's arm, it will get smaller or some crap like that. Can anyone give, you know, some actual proof of this? Also, I'd like some proof that Neji has the physical strength to last more than a second with Giant Choji's fist coming straight at him. Or his foot, or whatever. Even if Neji COULD make it smaller by hitting a chakra point, it's much more likely he gets flattened. Neji is not Class 100, heck he's not anywhere near it. He's low end superhuman through powerscaling when it comes to strength.

ko lee
11-24-2010, 10:14 PM
Neji will not be able to do anything to Choji while he is using expansion jutsu.