07-15-2010, 05:31 PM
Respira.
Respira.

Sephiroth
07-15-2010, 05:37 PM
just that easy??

Shino Hatake
07-15-2010, 05:39 PM
Nope. Dante moves at HS in Devil trigger form which tanks Soi Fon Bankai which is almost killing Bargian.

Nyruss
07-15-2010, 05:44 PM
Does Dante any sort of resistance to attacks that age him thousands and thousands of years in an instant? If not then Respira does the job.

Sephiroth
07-15-2010, 05:45 PM
Does Dante any sort of resistance to attacks that age him thousands and thousands of years in an instant? If not then Respira does the job.
im pretty sure demons ad devils dont age

Shino Hatake
07-15-2010, 05:47 PM
I laugh at you good sir.

Dante is Spart's son who's the Devil king or some sort. He has be alive long enough to be to Hell and Back 5 times if not 4 not counting the 2nd game. He is a devil hunter with a ability of trigger which tanks anything. He can't age due to the fact of his tirgger and Devil race.

Nyruss
07-15-2010, 05:54 PM
im pretty sure demons ad devils dont age

I trust you have something to support this? Demons and devils probably don't age any more than Soul Reapers do, but either way, Dante is plainly capable of aging, given the fact that he's not baby.

If they are capable of dying they are vulnerable to Respira, so unless Dante happens to possess Perfect Immortality, I don;t see him getting around Respira.

Shino Hatake
07-15-2010, 05:58 PM
I trust you have something to support this? Demons and devils probably don't age any more than Soul Reapers do, but either way, Dante is plainly capable of aging, given the fact that he's not baby.

If they are capable of dying they are vulnerable to Respira, so unless Dante happens to possess Perfect Immortality, I don;t see him getting around Respira.
He tanks it with Devil Trigger. That give him HS to the max. Making he able to run right trough it with out harm if he wanted.

Teddie
07-15-2010, 09:13 PM
Dante Time Stop.
In one on one, he activates time stop before Barragan releases, drives a bullet through his skull or slices him up with Rebellion.
All on one, Respira is a problem. Without knowledge, he has no way to know to take out Barragan first, and if he lets Barragan live, he loses.
However, in a one on one fight, Dante takes each one of them.

Sephiroth
07-15-2010, 09:15 PM
Dante Time Stop.
In one on one, he activates time stop before Barragan releases, drives a bullet through his skull or slices him up with Rebellion.
All on one, Respira is a problem. Without knowledge, he has no way to know to take out Barragan first, and if he lets Barragan live, he loses.
However, in a one on one fight, Dante takes each one of them.
i did forget about that ability lol

Nyruss
07-15-2010, 09:19 PM
Ditto. I vote we remove all of Dante's abilities that don't end in him dying because he's a terrible character. http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

If you won't go for that Dante wins 1 on 1 I suppose. Although I do wonder whether Barry's aging aura would affect that time stop's limit. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/43h7r5d.gif

Sephiroth
07-15-2010, 09:20 PM
Also would like to add. Dante can have two of his self because of an ability

Nyruss
07-15-2010, 09:22 PM
Doppleganger isn't all that useful. It can't act independantly, it just mimes whatever Dante does and with his power he won't need much backup either way.

Sephiroth
07-15-2010, 09:23 PM
Just press start on the Player 2 control and then you have two seprate dantes lol

Teddie
07-15-2010, 09:24 PM
BUT I LOVE DANTE.
Its just the wankers above us that ruin him for us.
As long as Barry doesnt release, he's fine. Though thats a very interesting conundrum.
Also Pandora's Box form 666 could probably take out the majority of the base espada in a heartbeat.