07-15-2010, 03:31 PM
It is out, Discuss.

zerosameri
07-15-2010, 03:35 PM
Space time Jutsu = Minato = Bad ass = did it with his FTG Kuni

Oh and lol are Minato's rasengan

Jose
07-15-2010, 03:41 PM
I didnt know that the 2nd Hokage used Time Space Jutsu though.

Agreed Zero, I think that at the end of there fight the fights Minato has lost on the BG will be reopened for discussion.

Ider Hitodama
07-15-2010, 03:54 PM
Yeahaha Bink release! :)

That space time barrier was epic. I never thought he would use it that way.

Doesn't the panel with Minato hitting Madara with rasengan remind you of Naruto pwning that Pein body the same way? Was totally dejavu.

And is it just me or does Hiraishin level two not seem any different.. it looked like he just teleported the same as always (with a special kunai).

Jose
07-15-2010, 03:58 PM
^^^
Mabye Speed was difference. It finished at just that moment so mabye there is still more to it.

HiddenRoar
07-15-2010, 03:59 PM
Lol at Kishi trying to hype the 2nd. Suppose it's because he died against fodder Cloud ninjas?

Mihoko TsukiHana
07-15-2010, 04:17 PM
Hey
awesome, where can I read it?

3littlepigs
07-15-2010, 04:19 PM
What an awesome chapter!! Now I wanna see people calling Minato a failure....I'm sure someone will come out and say it but I really don't know what they're reading ;)....anyway Minato was awesome! So he did know it was probably Madara yet when he talked about his enemy that night he didn't even mention the possibility to Naruto...I love the way he fights and analyzes the enemy, he has that in common with Kakashi.

I think it's pretty much obvious Madara won't get to "capture" Minato so I'm looking forward to seeing how this battle of theirs is going to end in order for Minato to go back and fight the Kyuubi.

and I wonder where Madara wanted to take Minato? Maybe he was planning on capturing him alive for some other purpose? Instead of concentrating on using the Kyuubi to attack the village and destroy it he gave more priority to capturing Minato.

lol at Kakashi and Gai...of course Kakashi felt something..Gai was just too concentrated on defeating Kakashi :p

Can't wait for next weeks chapter!

zerosameri
07-15-2010, 04:19 PM
I didnt know that the 2nd Hokage used Time Space Jutsu though.

Agreed Zero, I think that at the end of there fight the fights Minato has lost on the BG will be reopened for discussion.
Well we all know it ends with Minato winning and sealing him Kushina and the kyuubi in Naruto.

But yes Now Minato will no more be <<<<< [insert name] any more. I mean what he did with that Kyuubi chakra thing will make a huge impact on how thing will be dealt with, with Minato. Now lot's of people will be saying "Well Minato can just send that Jutsu's else were" (i.e like with Sasuke chidori's. 'chidori in the face'). 1st off he faster than Madara but has a very slightly weaker Time space jutsu that Madara (using Current madara time space jutsu). From what Minato has shown it's all most like Base Naruto < Minato and base Sasuke < Minato (well maybe not that muchbut still).

Mihoko TsukiHana
07-15-2010, 04:24 PM
omg show me >_< xD

HiddenRoar
07-15-2010, 04:28 PM
Well we all know it ends with Minato winning and sealing him Kushina and the kyuubi in Naruto.

I wouldn't call it a win. Sure he sealed the Kyuubi but he didn't kill Tobi. He stated that Tobi is (will be) a bigger threat down the road.

3littlepigs
07-15-2010, 04:35 PM
I wouldn't call it a win. Sure he sealed the Kyuubi but he didn't kill Tobi. He stated that Tobi is (will be) a bigger threat down the road.
lol that's so funny how you gave the info :p

trouble88
07-15-2010, 04:50 PM
I think that this week chapter was epic as hell yo I thinks that naruto is make a come back now manga wise that is

Anh
07-15-2010, 05:46 PM
LOL @ Guy and Kakashi, and Itachi is so cuteee ^^

mrsticky005
07-15-2010, 05:48 PM
Madara=Tobi=Masked Murderer

Minato guessed he was Madara but then thought that Madara had already died.

The Masked Murderer then says "Oh I don't know about that". Explaining that Madara did not die in a very mocking tone. Who else is mocking? Madara. They're the same.

Also The Masked Murderer aka Madara was shown having Tobi hair. They're the same.

The problem is that when Madara met with Itachi later why was his hair long again?

Though it's really not that big of a deal since it's some years later.

3littlepigs
07-15-2010, 05:52 PM

The Masked Murderer then says "Oh I don't know about that". Explaining that Madara did not die in a very mocking tone. Who else is mocking? Madara. They're the same.

Also The Masked Murderer aka Madara was shown having Tobi hair. They're the same.

The problem is that when Madara met with Itachi later why was his hair long again?

Though it's really not that big of a deal since it's some years later.
Why is the hair such a big deal all of a sudden? :shock: I mean it's not like the Itachi thing happened one month later, like you said it's some years later so it's possible.

zerosameri
07-15-2010, 06:05 PM
Why is the hair such a big deal all of a sudden? :shock: I mean it's not like the Itachi thing happened one month later, like you said it's some years later so it's possible.because Tobi's hair was a big part of the Tobi = ____________ =/= Madara

Though it's really not that big of a deal since it's some years later.Well no more proof is needed for Tobi = Madara now

Let look at it like this

Long (all the way up to the 1st fight) -> short (all the way up to the meet with Itachi) -> long (all the way up to Tobi) -. short (all the way up to the currnt Madadara

jwesterville
07-15-2010, 06:16 PM
Minato is shown to be much stronger now that we've seen so many applications of his jutsu. I wouldn't be surprised if Madara/Tobi planned to get hit by Rasengan though. But hopefully this will end all of the "Present day Tobi isn't the Masked Man in the Past" discussions. They are definitely the same person.

Jose
07-15-2010, 06:26 PM
I agree. xD

Rikudo Sennin
07-15-2010, 06:26 PM
Nice formation of minato when hittin' the rasengan to Masked Mad Man.

he was like forming a reverse no.4? , am i right?

/looks back. xD

zerosameri
07-15-2010, 06:39 PM
People need to get over that Madara is not Obito or any one else. Madara = Madara = Tobi. No more proof is need to prove this fact.

mrsticky005
07-15-2010, 06:42 PM
because Tobi's hair was a big part of the Tobi = ____________ =/= Madara

Well no more proof is needed for Tobi = Madara now

Let look at it like this

Long (all the way up to the 1st fight) -> short (all the way up to the meet with Itachi) -> long (all the way up to Tobi) -. short (all the way up to the currnt Madadara

Yeah, the extra proof isn't needed but it's fun to point it out.

Kuroda Taishi
07-15-2010, 06:42 PM
Yo people, stop trying to think you are smart. Even if you seperate words or put dots in between it is still against the rules to list sites to read the manga. I have already infracted those people who did this, and will infract anyone else that does it. If you want to know sites then use a PM.

In other news, awesome chapter!

Rikudo Sennin
07-15-2010, 06:44 PM
Yo people, stop trying to think you are smart. Even if you seperate words or put dots in between it is still against the rules to list sites to read the manga. I have already infracted those people who did this, and will infract anyone else that does it. If you want to know sites then use a PM.

In other news, awesome chapter!

/Never thought its infractable nowadays.
Psshh. I remember the old days .xD

zerosameri
07-15-2010, 07:09 PM
Yeah, the extra proof isn't needed but it's fun to point it out. like Obito and Madara were a live at the same time.

Bioyard
07-15-2010, 07:22 PM
like Obito and Madara were a live at the same time.

Omg, did kishi slip or do this on purpose?! That chain technique that Madara used was the EXACT move Obito used in Kakashi Gaiden!! Holy hell, so madara IS Obito!

zerosameri
07-15-2010, 07:26 PM
Omg, did kishi slip or do this on purpose?! That chain technique that Madara used was the EXACT move Obito used in Kakashi Gaiden!! Holy hell, so madara IS Obito!
Only if :lol:

WindScar22
07-15-2010, 07:30 PM
This chapter was neat. I liked it. Minato's FTG Stage 2 was an epic way to end this chapter.

Yori
07-15-2010, 07:33 PM
Second Hokage could use a form of teleportation.. Noce. Minato > All the other Hokages

Bioyard
07-15-2010, 07:36 PM
Only if :lol:

Lol, you keep going on these tirades about Madara not being Obito. What are you gonna do if he does turn out to be Obito?? Attacking the 4th out of revenge because he was supposed to protect him and Rin?? I mean, yeah its unlikely but there is enough plot there to make it possible. Are you gonna change your icon and sport Team Rock Lee if you are indeed wrong???

Edit!

zerosameri
07-15-2010, 07:40 PM
Lol, you keep going on these tirades about Madara not being Tobi. What are you gonna do if he does turn out to be tobi?? Attacking the 4th out of revenge because he was supposed to protect him and Rin?? I mean, yeah its unlikely but there is enough plot there to make it possible. Are you gonna change your icon and sport Team Rock Lee if you are indeed wrong??? Dude I'm on the Tobi = Madara team.

Taker369
07-15-2010, 07:41 PM
we only get 17 pages while the other mangas get 20 it was a good chapter just to much talking for me but not horrible

Bioyard
07-15-2010, 07:44 PM
Dude I'm on the Tobi = Madara team.

Yeah, but if that ship sinks.. do you have a backup flotation device?? Imean, even Bella had options. Edward or Jacob. Who is your Jacob Mr.Zero!?

jwesterville
07-15-2010, 07:47 PM

Did I miss something? I don't remember Obito ever using a technique with chains. And even if he did, don't you mean Tobi is Obito? Because we know who Madara is, and we know who Obito is, but we don't necessarily know who Tobi is (I think he's Madara, by the way).

Wooster
07-15-2010, 07:52 PM
What an awesome chapter!! Now I wanna see people calling Minato a failure....I'm sure someone will come out and say it but I really don't know what they're reading ;)....anyway Minato was awesome! So he did know it was probably Madara yet when he talked about his enemy that night he didn't even mention the possibility to Naruto...I love the way he fights and analyzes the enemy, he has that in common with Kakashi.

I think it's pretty much obvious Madara won't get to "capture" Minato so I'm looking forward to seeing how this battle of theirs is going to end in order for Minato to go back and fight the Kyuubi.

and I wonder where Madara wanted to take Minato? Maybe he was planning on capturing him alive for some other purpose? Instead of concentrating on using the Kyuubi to attack the village and destroy it he gave more priority to capturing Minato.

lol at Kakashi and Gai...of course Kakashi felt something..Gai was just too concentrated on defeating Kakashi :p

Can't wait for next weeks chapter!Minato is a failure.:p

Great chapter. The retcon wasn't awful. Kishimoto needed an excuse for why everyone thought the nine tails attack was a freak event. Even if there was no mention that it was sealed in someone else before. >.>

So having Minato stuck fighting Madara makes sense. Everyone else fights the nine tails and dies. I guess Minato will eventually beat Madara( I doubt he is down for the count yet), and then take down the fox.

zerosameri
07-15-2010, 07:52 PM
Yeah, but if that ship sinks.. do you have a backup flotation device?? Imean, even Bella had options. Edward or Jacob. Who is your Jacob Mr.Zero!? If kishi trun's out that Madara = Obit or someone else I won't be able to get over that for a long time to come. And would all like spam hate/kishi/PNj thread's.

And not a twighlight fan.

Bioyard
07-15-2010, 07:55 PM
Did I miss something? I don't remember Obito ever using a technique with chains. And even if he did, don't you mean Tobi is Obito? Because we know who Madara is, and we know who Obito is, but we don't necessarily know who Tobi is (I think he's Madara, by the way).

That was a lie. I said it just to annoy Zero.

Bioyard
07-15-2010, 07:57 PM
If kishi trun's out that Madara = Obit or someone else I won't be able to get over that for a long time to come. And would all like spam hate/kishi/PNj thread's.

Soo, your Jacob is kishi?? Good play Mr.Zero, good play.

(My g/f can't get off the Twilight Express so i know more than i want to about the damn book)

jwesterville
07-15-2010, 07:59 PM
If kishi trun's out that Madara = Obit or someone else I won't be able to get over that for a long time to come. And would all like spam hate/kishi/PNj thread's.

I think that no matter how Kishimoto ends this manga, there will be seriously pissed off fans. The biggest one that I can think of offhand is the canon pairing (if there is one), which for the sake of Naruto forums everywhere, I hope there isn't a canon pairing in the end.

It is highly likely that Tobi is Madara, but there's probably some catch to it because, as everyone points out, he's been dead for quite some time. And even if he isn't dead, he should have died of old age a while ago.

Itachi-Sama
07-15-2010, 08:10 PM
I thought the short fight between Madara and Minato was quite interesting.

Kakuzu
07-15-2010, 08:13 PM
All I know is that Madara's current mask is lame compared to his old one. :cool: The chain Madara was using was pretty sick too.

Oh, and the scene where Guy and Kakashi are argueing over a "rival event" was humerous too.:lol: "How about Rock, Paper, Scissors today Guy."

mrsticky005
07-15-2010, 08:28 PM
Minato is a failure.:p

Great chapter. The retcon wasn't awful. Kishimoto needed an excuse for why everyone thought the nine tails attack was a freak event. Even if there was no mention that it was sealed in someone else before. >.>

So having Minato stuck fighting Madara makes sense. Everyone else fights the nine tails and dies. I guess Minato will eventually beat Madara( I doubt he is down for the count yet), and then take down the fox.

I think Madara will escape somehow but not before being bitterly defeated.

Wooster
07-15-2010, 08:31 PM
I think Madara will escape somehow but not before being bitterly defeated.Madara and bitter defeat are like peanut butter and jelly.

naruto_jock
07-15-2010, 08:33 PM
I think Madara will escape somehow but not before being bitterly defeated.

Something is telling me that the fight between Madara and Minato has to deal with the person in the hidden coffin that Kabutomaru showed to present Madara. I know this is a huge leap, but I have a feeling that this fight will lead to the answer of who our mystery person is.

Yo_Slayer
07-15-2010, 08:38 PM
Finally! Madara got the crap knock out of him like a punk !

=)

3littlepigs
07-15-2010, 08:42 PM
Minato is a failure.:p

Oh so you did notice it was mostly meant for you ;) Still don't see how he is a failure but let's agree to disagree on that one just like with the whole Danzou is/isn't a coward.

mrsticky005
07-15-2010, 08:43 PM
Madara and bitter defeat are like peanut butter and jelly.

And "Tobito" is the dancing banana singing about them

T`:Pbit`:P approved!

Wooster
07-15-2010, 08:46 PM
Oh so you did notice it was mostly meant for you ;) Still don't see how he is a failure but let's agree to disagree on that one just like with the whole Danzou is/isn't a coward.
I notice everything. It's my job now.;)

Danzo is a coward, just an awesome one.:p

mrsticky005
07-15-2010, 08:48 PM

I say Danzo is only a coward if you considerd Madara taking baby Naruto hostage as cowardly. Otherwise it's just being cruel.

But Danzo is cool when he's cruel.

Wooster
07-15-2010, 08:52 PM
I say Danzo is only a coward if you considerd Madara taking baby Naruto hostage as cowardly. Otherwise it's just being cruel.

But Danzo is cool when he's cruel.Exactly, Danzo will retreat and hide, if it serves his purpose. He will also take Karin as hostage. Wait, that's a good thing, right?

mrsticky005
07-15-2010, 08:57 PM
Exactly, Danzo will retreat and hide, if it serves his purpose. He will also take Karin as hostage. Wait, that's a good thing, right?

She's the enemy and the enemy's alleged ally.
Taking her hostage was a smart move...if it wasn't Sasuke he was fighting.

You'd think he learned his lesson with Nagato vs Hanzo.

Wooster
07-15-2010, 08:59 PM
She's the enemy and the enemy's alleged ally.
Taking her hostage was a smart move...if it wasn't Sasuke he was fighting.

You'd think he learned his lesson with Nagato vs Hanzo.Yeah, use sturdier hostages. Don't use the wimpy Kunoichi.

MadaraMizukage
07-15-2010, 08:59 PM
Great chapter and now that i think of it the person in Kabuto coffin is either Minato or his brother. They fit in the scenario well

naruto_jock
07-15-2010, 09:07 PM
Great chapter and now that i think of it the person in Kabuto coffin is either Minato or his brother. They fit in the scenario well

With all respect, why in the world would it be Minato in the coffin? Wouldn't you think Konoha would completey destroy his body or keep it guarded for ever since he was arguably the most powerful Hokage ever and was able to use Space/Time jutsu? Wouldn't it have been a lot harder to get Minato's body if he was that important? I understand how you got the idea, but it would be so hard to get his body if Konoha understood the magnitude of just keeping his body for someone to steal.

RasenshurikenSk8boarder
07-15-2010, 09:34 PM
yeah the guy in the mysterious coffin has to be maybe madara's real body..or someone very important from his past...cause it must have been very important if it shocked madara...it can't be his brother, because his brother seemed useless after he stole his eyes....and i doubt madara even cared about what happened to him afterwards..the reason i say madara's real body is because he's suppose to be dead...and with all these jutsu's going around..its easy to suspect a mind,transfer jutsu( somewhat to ino's ability)...man theres so much stuff going to happen..i doubt the the series will end just yet...i give it a 2 years or so...in the manga

Susanoo's Eyes
07-15-2010, 09:54 PM
lolz Minato pwned Madara i rofl after seeing him get Rasenganed xD

MadaraMizukage
07-15-2010, 10:54 PM
Well Orichimaru got a hold of Minato body remember when he was fighting the 3rd. So he most definitely already has the body somewhere.

narulvr
07-15-2010, 11:25 PM
oro didnt have minatos body, he used his own genin from the exam for the actual body and clay and dirt to make them look like the other hokages

Danielle
07-15-2010, 11:32 PM
The fact that Minato is this cool and skilled makes me more and more angry for the way Naruto was treated growing up.

This might be my new favorite fight, Madara v Minato. ~Nods~

gama-sennin
07-16-2010, 06:16 AM
With all respect, why in the world would it be Minato in the coffin? Wouldn't you think Konoha would completey destroy his body or keep it guarded for ever since he was arguably the most powerful Hokage ever and was able to use Space/Time jutsu? Wouldn't it have been a lot harder to get Minato's body if he was that important? I understand how you got the idea, but it would be so hard to get his body if Konoha understood the magnitude of just keeping his body for someone to steal.

Well Orichimaru got a hold of Minato body remember when he was fighting the 3rd. So he most definitely already has the body somewhere.

Having a real body of the shinobi is not necessary for impure world resurrection tech. Only the soul thingy is needed so that it can be summoned and put into a body already prepared(sacrifices). The third said that dirt was used to give original form to new bodies.

About the chapter:

Like someone said earlier, many of battles in BG will/should be reopened now that we know for sure that minato is not just hype. If he could teleport "9 tailed menacing ball" then I wonder what will happen to FRS or any other jutsu. Even madara couldn't catch Minato using his space/time jutsu, so I guess if someone yes minato wins a fight in BG then it wont be considered as wanking anymore.

soranthalas
07-16-2010, 07:00 AM

Like narulvr said, I didn't think the body was necessary. The body is that of a sacrifice, and the spirit or the target is just poured into that vessel. That's the crazy thing about this technique; if you don't need the body of the target, you can really pull back anyone.

LilHinataGirl
07-16-2010, 07:06 AM
I read it last night. Loved it^^

Parak111
07-16-2010, 07:38 AM
Good chapter overall. It kind of ended on a cliff hanger though.:???:

zerosameri
07-16-2010, 08:41 AM
I think that no matter how Kishimoto ends this manga, there will be seriously pissed off fans. The biggest one that I can think of offhand is the canon pairing (if there is one), which for the sake of Naruto forums everywhere, I hope there isn't a canon pairing in the end.

It is highly likely that Tobi is Madara, but there's probably some catch to it because, as everyone points out, he's been dead for quite some time. And even if he isn't dead, he should have died of old age a while ago.
For say Tobi = Obito (or someone) That's a huge PNJ and then we''l going to get lot and lot an lot's of chapter no want to read explaining why Tobi = ______ and not MAdara
Soo, your Jacob is kishi?? Good play Mr.Zero, good play.

(My g/f can't get off the Twilight Express so i know more than i want to about the damn book)I guess?

Hidden Ninja45
07-16-2010, 11:56 AM
Good chapter overall. It kind of ended on a cliff hanger though.:???:
Haven't just about all of the last 5 or so chapters ended on a cliff hanger?

It was pretty good chapter. Finally getting to see Minato in battle was cool. And seeing Itachi with baby Sasuke was interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next.

I mean, we already know how this flashback is going to end(with Minato sealing the Fox in Naruto), but it is still interesting to see the events that lead up to what was shown in the very first Naruto chapter.

Akatsuki Gord
07-16-2010, 12:13 PM
i loved this chapter!

minato in action is awesome and it is really cool to see what went down in the events leading up to the original chapter (even if we do know what is going to happen)

Parak111
07-16-2010, 12:50 PM
Haven't just about all of the last 5 or so chapters ended on a cliff hanger?

Actually, not only the last 5 but almost all chapters always end on cliff hangers.

This one especially though ended quite abruptly. And more abrupt that the chapters usually end in my opinion.

katsu uchiha
07-16-2010, 01:44 PM
I liked this chapter, 4th Hokage kicks Madara`s butt! And it was also cool seeing Kakashi and Gai when they were young and competing against each other! lolz!

I had a thought for the next chapter, not like its going to happen but even though he kicked Madara`s butt, there might be more to the fight so I was thinking that

Minato tells Kakashi to go to his place and guard and protect Kushina and baby Naruto while he fights the Nine-Tails

Fan of Minato
07-16-2010, 02:06 PM
Minato=awesome.
:cry: xDDDD

Minato can warp chakra now, as the nine tailed blast was chakra.
I'd say that thats only one of his jutsus he can do with space and time. This wasn't really a whole new jutsu, he projected the seal from the kunai. So he probably has more jutsus like this. Even though this one is enough for him to defeat many top tiers.

FTG level 2 is probably warping with the rasengan in his hand, I'd say.

Sharingan_Itachi
07-16-2010, 02:10 PM
The chapter was Epic. One thing kinda confused me they made it seem as though Minato and Hizuren were Hokage at the same time

Jose
07-16-2010, 02:11 PM
Minato=awesome.

I'd say that thats only one of his jutsus he can do with space and time. This wasn't really a whole new jutsu, he projected the seal from the kunai. So he probably has more jutsus like this. Even though this one is enough for him to defeat many top tiers.

FTG level 2 is probably warping with the rasengan in his hand, I'd say.

Now that you mention it, I remember in a NS game that Minato could power up rasengan then throw that kuani and pop up from behind other person. xDD

Who knew they got it right. xxDD

zerosameri
07-16-2010, 02:16 PM
Minato=awesome.

FTG level 2 is probably warping with the rasengan in his hand, I'd say.If Minato can warp a pure Kyuubi's chakra blast then imagine what he can warp.

MadaraMizukage
07-16-2010, 02:28 PM
The chapter was Epic. One thing kinda confused me they made it seem as though Minato and Hizuren were Hokage at the same time

Minato was the official Hokage, but the Third still had power to authorize things and such. Its like he is with the other elders... Danzou and the two other. So basically he still have power to change things and order people around

Sharingan_Itachi
07-16-2010, 02:58 PM
Minato was the official Hokage, but the Third still had power to authorize things and such. Its like he is with the other elders... Danzou and the two other. So basically he still have power to change things and order people around
Yeah but they showed him in the hokage's office. and an ANBU showed up to inform him of the ninetails.

Riku Uchiha
07-16-2010, 04:15 PM
The chapter overall was great . It suprised me when the Fourth Hokage used Rasengan. And It seems like Madara is a Ghost. And is it even Madara that the Fourth Hokage is fighting.

3littlepigs
07-16-2010, 06:21 PM

Oh well even if it wasn't your job I'm sure you would have noticed lol. Glad to see you can accept facts...not sure about the "awesome" part though ;)

FlyingThunderGod
07-16-2010, 06:22 PM
Nice Chapter

Wooster
07-16-2010, 08:22 PM
Oh well even if it wasn't your job I'm sure you would have noticed lol. Glad to see you can accept facts...not sure about the "awesome" part though ;)
Sure he is. Who else was smart enough to just hide out while Pain was attacking Konoha?

Danzo is just too awesome to waste his time fighting.

Kiko-kun
07-16-2010, 08:40 PM
Guy made me laugh, but it was okay.... >.< I wish I am not caught up then I could read all of it, not just one chapter every 2 weeks.

3littlepigs
07-16-2010, 08:53 PM
Sure he is. Who else was smart enough to just hide out while Pain was attacking Konoha?

Danzo is just too awesome to waste his time fighting.
Yeah yeah whatever makes you feel better :p