View Full Version : Haloverse vs. Mass Effect Verse

Nana Uchiha
07-15-2010, 09:16 AM
Who wins?

No Rings for Halo

No Reaper ships for Mass

Shino Hatake
07-15-2010, 09:18 AM
Halo. Planet Busting tech and far more advance weapons. Its like Putting ME vs DS.

Blind Uchiha
07-15-2010, 09:18 AM
Who wins?

I already made this thread about a week ago.

Reapers can destroy Haloverse unless the Halo rings cans kill Reapers.

http://www.naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64018

Nana Uchiha
07-15-2010, 09:20 AM
OP edited

Nābris
07-15-2010, 09:30 AM
I am assuming that the Flood is also restricted from Halo? If not, that would make this a rape thread for Halo. XD

@ Blind: The Halo Array took massive prep time; I would go as far as to say that the Reaper Army could take them out before the rings are even fired.

Blind Uchiha
07-15-2010, 09:32 AM
The Flood should be the determining factor in this fight then. If they manage to hit the Citadel, then the Council government will be thrown into chaos. I am also of the opinion that Covenant weapons tech is superior to that of the Citadel Council and Alliance fleets.

Nana Uchiha
07-15-2010, 09:33 AM
I am assuming that the Flood is also restricted from Halo? If not, that would make this a rape thread for Halo. XD

Why? Mass Effect projectiles should be just as effective against the Flood as the Human weapons in Halo

Nābris
07-15-2010, 09:35 AM
I am also of the opinion that Covenant weapons tech is superior to that of the Citadel Council and Alliance fleets.
Agreed.

However, footmen/infantry wise, ME Verse could easily take out Spartans with Tech+Biotics thanks to the Energy Equalizer rule of the BG. :S

Blind Uchiha
07-15-2010, 09:37 AM

@ Blind: The Halo Array took massive prep time; I would go as far as to say that the Reaper Army could take them out before the rings are even fired.

I am assuming the assault on the Control Room on the Ark took about fifteen minutes. Most of the Halos were lit up showing that they were primed to fire by the time MC and the Arbiter got in there. Fifteen minutes isn't that much time when you consider the space travel required in an attempt to destroy them all before they are fired.

Agreed.

However, footmen/infantry wise, ME Verse could easily take out Spartans with Tech+Biotics thanks to the Energy Equalizer rule of the BG. :S

The Covenant have been known to just decimate planets without sending troops ground side though. That is what they are famous for in Halo.

Teddie
07-15-2010, 10:11 AM
Feats, blind.
Also, Mass Effect verse has far superior numbers.
What with Geth, Humans, Krogan, Asari, Salarians, Turians, Reapers, Quarians, Drell, Batarians, so on and so forth.

Blind Uchiha
07-15-2010, 10:16 AM
Feats, blind.
Also, Mass Effect verse has far superior numbers.
What with Geth, Humans, Krogan, Asari, Salarians, Turians, Reapers, Quarians, Drell, Batarians, so on and so forth.

The glassing of Reach, Harvest, and many unnamed fodder planets. xD Reapers are banned.

EDIT: All the more for the Flood to have fun with. xD

Teddie
07-15-2010, 11:10 AM
No, to be precise, the Reaper's Ships are banned xD

And I forgot about the books. My mistake.

Nana Uchiha
07-19-2010, 08:38 AM
No, to be precise, the Reaper's Ships are banned xD
Yep, so the Husks and stuff are still in it.

Blind Uchiha
07-19-2010, 08:45 AM
Husks may be an issue, but they are limited to changing people via machine. Flood infection forms in Halo 3 have the ability to burrow into an organic, and transform that organic into a combat form in about thirty seconds.

Flood>Husks

That would mean the Collector ship is still in play, however, one ship isn't going to do a lot of good in a battle of two verses.