PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Most Powerful Gameverses?

DSPR7
07-15-2010, 07:11 AM
I've heard Nippon, Kingdom Hearts, and .hack are all powerful verses, but are there any others? I know Mario and Sonic are high ranking, but most of the games I play are like Pikmin and not debated on this site.

Soooo... help?

Space Cowboy Sasori
07-15-2010, 07:12 AM
Blazblue and Guilty Gear are up there somewhere.

DSPR7
07-15-2010, 07:18 AM
Blazblue and Guilty Gear are up there somewhere.

Never heard of them... What've they got? Epic weapons, awesome magic, super powerful demons?

Space Cowboy Sasori
07-15-2010, 07:21 AM
Fighting games with a good story line, probably not in the top ten but still up there.

The main characters are (supposedly) hypersonic and have good destructive capabilities.

Teddie
07-15-2010, 07:41 AM
God of War verse.
Devil May Cry Verse.
Bayonnetta verse.
Legend of Zelda Verse.

Nābris
07-15-2010, 07:55 AM
God of War verse.
Devil May Cry Verse.
Bayonnetta verse.
Legend of Zelda Verse.
+ Xenogears verse (Xenosaga is also strong, but I think Gears is better from what I remember).

+Sonic Verse

+ [/Insert a game that has an Omnipotent character here] :lol:

Teddie
07-15-2010, 08:04 AM
+ Xenogears verse (Xenosaga is also strong, but I think Gears is better from what I remember).

+Sonic Verse

+ [/Insert a game that has an Omnipotent character here] :lol:

+ Tales of Verse
+ COD Verse (Yai Newks!)
+ Halo Verse
+ Mass Effect Verse.

Blind Uchiha
07-15-2010, 08:06 AM
Fable Verse (Spire FTW!)

Nābris
07-15-2010, 08:07 AM
+ Tales of Verse
+ COD Verse (Yai Newks!)
+ Halo Verse
+ Mass Effect Verse.
Halo Verse has a good chance to be up high thanks to the flood.

Not so sure about Mass Effect Verse, unless you include the Reaper Army. XD

Blind Uchiha
07-15-2010, 08:16 AM
Halo Verse has a good chance to be up high thanks to the flood.

Not so sure about Mass Effect Verse, unless you include the Reaper Army. XD

Not just the flood, there game's title says it all. Mass Galactic Ring of Doom pretty much explains explains why Halo is there.

Space Cowboy Sasori
07-15-2010, 08:18 AM
From what I recall it can destroy planets, right?

Noctis Arashi
07-15-2010, 08:19 AM
Final fantasy verse has near omnipotents. As well as universe busters, massively hyper sonic speeds. Space capabilitys and Durability.

Nābris
07-15-2010, 08:24 AM
Not just the flood, there game's title says it all. Mass Galactic Ring of Doom pretty much explains explains why Halo is there.
The Halo Array = Galaxy Busting, true

However, I could imagine that would take massive-prep time. XD

Blind Uchiha
07-15-2010, 08:28 AM
The Halo Array = Galaxy Busting, true

However, I could imagine that would take massive-prep time. XD

I am assuming the assault on the Control Room on the Ark took about fifteen minutes. Most of the Halos were lit up showing that they were primed to fire by the time MC and the Arbiter got in there. Fifteen minutes isn't that much when you consider the space travel required in an attempt to destroy them all before they are fired.

Nyruss
07-15-2010, 10:08 AM
Halos don't galaxy bust. THey are multi-star-system life wipers.

Blind Uchiha
07-15-2010, 10:10 AM
Halos don't galaxy bust. THey are multi-star-system life wipers.

The entire array is a Galactic life wiper though, but I agree they don't bust galaxies.

Mr. Dr.
07-15-2010, 10:58 AM
I don't think the sonic verse deserves to be that high up.

junchurikioftheleaf
07-15-2010, 11:10 AM
what about ratchet and clank verse they got some pretty insane weapons

Teddie
07-15-2010, 11:28 AM
Susanoo, I can think of more than one verse that can rape the hell out of FF verse.
So dont try me.
You're getting awfully on my nerves.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-15-2010, 11:31 AM
Shin Megami Tensei.

Teddie
07-15-2010, 11:35 AM
Shin Megami Tensei.
^Win.
Persona 3 has a World Buster.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-15-2010, 11:44 AM
Persona 2 got a multiversal buster, Lol.

Tourune
07-15-2010, 12:58 PM
Im surprised i havent seen InFamous, Prototype, Dark Sector + The Force Unleashed

Teddie
07-15-2010, 01:04 PM
Im surprised i havent seen InFamous, Prototype, Dark Sector + The Force Unleashed

Infamous isnt that big busting, and put up against any verse with any sort of water ability, becomes small pebble durability. And supersonic speed to say the very most.
Force Unleashed falls into Star Wars Verse.
Persona 2 got a multiversal buster, Lol.
And Hitler :D

Tourune
07-15-2010, 03:35 PM
Infamous isnt that big busting, and put up against any verse with any sort of water ability, becomes small pebble durability. And supersonic speed to say the very most.
Force Unleashed falls into Star Wars Verse.

And Hitler :D
what about Prototype + Dark Sector?

Miles Edgeworth
07-15-2010, 04:00 PM
Not sure how high Marioverse is, but I know they have a few broken abilities.

The Star Rod for example (yeah, I know a lot of people are probably thinking about Kirby right now) allows the user a lot of power by granting them any wish they want. The only reason Mario really could beat Bowser was because he had the Star Spirits there to help neutralize the power of the Star Rod.

I heard some other characters have broken abilities too but I still have yet to go through a lot of the insanities of Mario powers. I've really only played Mario's platformers, RPG's, and the main console games, with the exception of Sunshine.

Teddie
07-15-2010, 08:01 PM
Sunshine is pure and utter fodder as compared to the rest of the mario world.
Mario flying through asteroids in Galaxy - Now thats Hax.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-15-2010, 08:06 PM
The three strongest Gaming Verses are probably Nippon, Megami Tensei, and Xenogears.

WindScar22
07-15-2010, 09:37 PM
What about Call of Dutyverse and WoWverse?

I don't play either but I've heard they are really good games.

Anyway, Sonicverse and Narutoverse should be high up there.
What about F-Zeroverse or whatever game Captain Falcon's from?
I'd also say Super Smash Bros. Brawlverse with characters like Sonic, Bowser, Mario, Wario, Link, Ganondorf, King Dedede, Lucario, Tabuu, and more it is pretty high up there.
Metroidverse (all of the games combined) is pretty strong.

Memitim
07-15-2010, 09:41 PM
Devil May Cryverse?

Noctis Arashi
07-15-2010, 09:48 PM
Final fantasyverse
Lost planetverse?
Capcomverse
Segaverse

Miles Edgeworth
07-15-2010, 10:10 PM
Sunshine is pure and utter fodder as compared to the rest of the mario world.
Mario flying through asteroids in Galaxy - Now thats Hax.

I dun think Sunshine is suited for hax. It seems like all you really do is go around firing water. :P I heard it's fun though, but not powerful.

I think that the Chaos Heart in Super Paper Mario is supposedly really broken too, although I have no idea how powerful it is since I haven't played for myself.

WindScar22
07-15-2010, 10:46 PM
What do you mean by broken?
Anyway, me and my bro are close to beating SPM. It was pretty good.

Ultimate combatant
07-16-2010, 01:23 AM
There are also DBZ games. Does that count?

If yes, than DBZ!!!:D

Raiden
07-16-2010, 01:28 AM
+ Tales of Verse
+ COD Verse (Yai Newks!)
+ Halo Verse
+ Mass Effect Verse.

Metal Gear Verse is far more powerful then Cod Verse

Tourune
07-16-2010, 08:41 AM
Resident Evil Verse??

Lady Tsunade
07-16-2010, 10:20 AM
Narutoverse is clearly number 1 :roll:

:lol:

Shika
07-16-2010, 10:26 AM
What about Call of Dutyverse.

CoD is just humans. Humans with guns fighting insanely amped up superhumans wouldnt work so well.

Miles Edgeworth
07-16-2010, 10:39 AM
There are also DBZ games. Does that count?

If yes, than DBZ!!!:D

While DBZverse is powerful in its own right, there are many game verses that stomp DBZverse with absolutely no effort whatsoever.

Even Marioverse is better via Star Rod (which can supposedly grant any wish) and Chaos Heart (which has power over multiple dimensions or something like that).

Verses like Xenogears, Shin Megami Tensei, Final Fantasy, and Demonbane all have characters who can easily solo the DBZverse. I would add Nipponverse to the list but I dunno anything about it so I can't be too sure.

Planetbusting is hardly a feat when it comes to the top gameverses. Multiversal fighters and mechas the size of a universe are all things that can casually dwarf the DBZverse.

The 1st Hokage
07-16-2010, 11:09 AM
CoD is just humans. Humans with guns fighting insanely amped up superhumans wouldnt work so well.
Some of the CoD games have Nukes.

Miles Edgeworth
07-16-2010, 11:23 AM
Also to note, in the DBZ games they never really show planet busting, at least on the ones I've seen. Only damage to the planet itself, but not outright destroying it.

There might be DBZ games that do have planet busting but most of the time that isn't the case, as far as I know.

The 1st Hokage
07-16-2010, 11:37 AM
Also to note, in the DBZ games they never really show planet busting, at least on the ones I've seen. Only damage to the planet itself, but not outright destroying it.

There might be DBZ games that do have planet busting but most of the time that isn't the case, as far as I know.
Yeah, they all just technically Life Wipe.

Raiden
07-16-2010, 11:43 AM

Call of Duty verse can't hold a candle to Metal Gear verse, and MGS is (Im very sad to say) weak to the list MilesEdgeWorth mention, FYI, MGS verse would own RE verse too

Kiba_Inuzuka
07-16-2010, 11:45 AM
What about ProtoType?

Tourune
07-16-2010, 11:53 AM
What about ProtoType?
that's what i said

The 1st Hokage
07-16-2010, 11:57 AM
Call of Duty verse can't hold a candle to Metal Gear verse, and MGS is (Im very sad to say) weak to the list MilesEdgeWorth mention, FYI, MGS verse would own RE verse too
I never said they could win, I just said they had nukes.

goujin
07-16-2010, 12:16 PM
From what I recall it can destroy planets, right?
not exactly, it wipes out sentient life

goujin
07-16-2010, 12:18 PM
silent hill-verse is made of win

Kiba_Inuzuka
07-16-2010, 12:57 PM
that's what i said
Ik the verse is awesome!

Shika-fiend
07-16-2010, 02:49 PM
God of War verse.
Devil May Cry Verse.
Bayonnetta verse.
Legend of Zelda Verse.

+ Street Fighter verse
+ MegaMan Verse
+ Metal Gear verse
+ Resident Evil verse
+ Mario verse
+ Star Wars verse
+ Batman verse
+ Kingdom Hearts verse

NaruCrazy2009
07-16-2010, 03:47 PM
What about Bioshock 1-2 verse? I'm sure THAT can be a little bit in the top ranks.`!:)

Tourune
07-16-2010, 04:36 PM
Dead Space Verse is a possibility

DSPR7
07-16-2010, 05:44 PM
Pikminverse has the Nova Blaster, which busts suns...

And I'm surprised no one has said the Pokeverse. O.O

Universal threats, time and space hax, planet wide mind rape... Them be some tough pocket monsters.

junchurikioftheleaf
07-16-2010, 05:52 PM
crackdown!

Akatsuki X
07-16-2010, 07:05 PM
FF verse has nigh-omnipotents if I'm correct?

Mario verse has some impressive hax.

Xenogears and Shin Megami Tensei are probably the top thou.

DSPR7
07-17-2010, 06:33 AM
What've they got?

Metroid. How could I forget Metroid?

Lasers, giant monsters, and evil viruses. Woot.

The Anti-Existence
07-19-2010, 06:48 PM
Xenosaga is just as strong as Gears. Actually, by numbers, it's probably stronger. Both Gears and Saga have "God" (Wave Existence in Gears, U-DO in Saga) so that makes them more or less even overall but Xenosaga is filled wot the brim with planet and starbusting tech, one of the strongest alien races in all of sci-fi (Gnosis) and several galaxy-to-universe level destroyers.

Only SMT is its equal though I know very little of the series. Just going off what I've heard.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-19-2010, 06:53 PM
I dun think Sunshine is suited for hax. It seems like all you really do is go around firing water. :P I heard it's fun though, but not powerful.

I think that the Chaos Heart in Super Paper Mario is supposedly really broken too, although I have no idea how powerful it is since I haven't played for myself.
From what I've remember, years ago, Sunshine had an alternate dimension or something.

Still not strong enough to compete with the high or mid tiers of the Gameverses either way.

Pikminverse has the Nova Blaster, which busts suns...

And I'm surprised no one has said the Pokeverse. O.O

Universal threats, time and space hax, planet wide mind rape... Them be some tough pocket monsters.

The Digiverse.

Miles Edgeworth
07-19-2010, 07:03 PM
From what I've remember, years ago, Sunshine had an alternate dimension or something.

Well I wouldn't know about these things.

Do any feats actually involve this dimension though? Some verses have alternate dimensions and stuff, but only a few people who can do anything about them.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-19-2010, 07:05 PM
Well I wouldn't know about these things.

Do any feats actually involve this dimension though? Some verses have alternate dimensions and stuff, but only a few people who can do anything about them.

Well, I think that the alternate dimension was created by the main villain of the game, the one who framed Mario and spread the ink. But I haven't played this game since I was seven or so, so my knowledge is probably incorrect on the matter.

The Anti-Existence
07-19-2010, 07:10 PM
Dimentio can create dimensions at will and he makes the "rules" for them. I don't know that much about the full extent of his powers though.

For some feats I do know about, Bowser in Super Mario Galaxy did survive being chucked in a star
TL3TxRZBfyc

Also in one of the RPGs Mario is launched to the moon by some Bob-ombs. Now when you factor in Bob-ombs are basically mooks and you can get a few of them togehter to cause an explosion strong enough to send a person to the moon in a few seconds...pretty nasty.

DSPR7
07-21-2010, 09:23 AM
Dimentio can create dimensions at will and he makes the "rules" for them. I don't know that much about the full extent of his powers though.

For some feats I do know about, Bowser in Super Mario Galaxy did survive being chucked in a star
TL3TxRZBfyc

Also in one of the RPGs Mario is launched to the moon by some Bob-ombs. Now when you factor in Bob-ombs are basically mooks and you can get a few of them togehter to cause an explosion strong enough to send a person to the moon in a few seconds...pretty nasty.

He played tag with Mario and co over the space of about 5 dimensions. And he created his own dimension. And when he was finally killed, he left part of his power behind to keep the Chaos Heart going.

Bowser created alternate dimensions in SM64, Bowser Jr did the same in Sunshine.

And that was Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door, btw. He also survived on the moon with no help, so that's pretty epic all in all.

Shika
07-21-2010, 09:25 AM

But you need 25 kills!
xD