PDA

View Full Version : make a character

wakeez4life
07-15-2010, 02:51 AM
hello! what i want you to do is to make a character and post it. i will reply missions for you if i accept you character. if this gets allot of posts, i will make more threads, like a shop where you will buy stuuf for your character. please enjoi ,and be creative!!

madara'
12-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Name: Kenshiro
Styles: All
Strength: 9/10
Ability:Hokuto: Makes the enemy explode from the inside out.
Special Move: Almighty Gravatational Push
__________________________________________________ _______

A7XNaruHina
05-31-2011, 03:33 PM
Name:Maikeru Kawaarashi
classifiction: rouge/missing ninja
Affiliation: runaway from konoha, in alliance with some akatsuki members
Clan: Uchiha
Family: Itachi, Sasuke, Madara
Weapon: 2 Katanas
Skill: Smart like Shikamaru
Chakra nature: fire and wind
Kekkai Genkai: Sharingan like Sasuke
Jutsu: Fireball Jutsu, Wind Storm(basically pushes things and destroys anything around except for user) Wind Pierce(can cut through pretty much anything) Firebeast technique(a beast made out of fire with a katana covered with blue flames, the hottest there is. very hard to dodge)

personality: has some skill, though somethimes gets ahead of himself, underestimating other. can get mood changes and angered easily. was never the best student, and always frightened by many of the jutsus

backgrounds: when young, was born after clan massacre. was always a brat in class and never wanted to learn anything. spaced out often. always felt as though people hated him and wanted him gone. he lived in an orphanage and later on questioned that. he went to learn more about his family, trying to find survivors. he found that sasuke, his brother, 15 or 16, was still alive and seeked him out to learn more about the clan. after he left konoha his village called him rouge and went to try and kill him. he found out his other brother itachi, has recently died due to sasuke. he was frightened, not being a very good fighter and not having many useful skills. he also found that tobi, claimed to be uchiha madara, but Maikeru was wondering more about him. he had then came to know madara, and madara made sure to get all that he could from Maikeru. even so, it was a hard life, for Maikeru was still going around trying to survive. he had still not met sasuke.

Freshmen Academy Student
06-11-2011, 05:52 PM
Huh...make a character for what?