PDA

View Full Version : Ichigo Kurosaki vs Sanji

Miles Edgeworth
07-13-2010, 04:20 PM
Who wins?

deidara330
07-13-2010, 04:51 PM
IMO Ichigo would win. He should have equal speed to Sanji from what I recall, if not superior speed. He should also have a larger busting capacity than Sanji, since IIRC he fired off a Getsuga Tensho as large as several fair sized buildings in Karakura Town. Sanji has no close range attacks, so as long as he keeps his distance he can fire off one Getsuga Tensho after another until they take Sanji down. If Ichigo were to get in close, he could hold a Getsuga Tensho in his sword like he did when fighting Ulquiorra to try and stop any attack from Sanji and to hurt him. If this thread being made has something to do with the new Bleach chapter, I don't read the spoilers, so I don't know what he can do next chapter.

Ohako
07-13-2010, 04:55 PM
Well since Ichigo having a sword i see him being at advantage while Sanji is a close combat fighter. Ichigo i think as shown more speed feats and faster then Sanji and with a Getsuga Tenshi it could be a fast win

Yellow Flash
07-13-2010, 05:04 PM
Well since Ichigo having a sword i see him being at advantage while Sanji is a close combat fighter. Ichigo i think as shown more speed feats and faster then Sanji and with a Getsuga Tenshi it could be a fast win
O_O What are you doing here?

Anyways, I'm not saying that Sanji would win but how would Ichigo fare against Diablo Jambe?

Teddie
07-13-2010, 06:04 PM
He wouldnt.
I'm not Sanji wanking, because Ichigo's GT strategy is legitimate, but a DJ:Flambage Shot and Ichigo is dead. Like. >1 Dead.
Therefore, if Sanji and Ichigo get close range, I say Sanji wins. If not, Ichigo does, due to long range advantage.

Space Cowboy Sasori
07-13-2010, 06:45 PM
Which Ichigo is this, any Ichigo?

Yellow Flash
07-13-2010, 06:47 PM
Which Ichigo is this, any Ichigo?
Bleach Ichigo.

The farthest he can go is Hollowfication version 1. Version 2 requires him getting a hole blown through his chest and extreme emotional trauma because of lack of feats.

Yellow Flash
07-13-2010, 06:56 PM
oh wow i think ichigo would win :3
and about everyone said good reasons;)
Wahtz abewt Deeahblow Jahmmbee?

(What about Diablo Jambe?)

Lone Wolf
07-13-2010, 06:58 PM
Anti Manner Kick Course. GG.

Space Cowboy Sasori
07-14-2010, 06:38 AM
Bleach Ichigo.

The farthest he can go is Hollowfication version 1. Version 2 requires him getting a hole blown through his chest and extreme emotional trauma because of lack of feats.

I knew Bleach, but I didn't know what form he was able to go up too.

Teddie
07-14-2010, 07:03 AM
Wahtz abewt Deeahblow Jahmmbee?

(What about Diablo Jambe?)

You speak like a true man :D

But his attack speed is raised so much by DJ, and with something as beast as Flambage Shot, Ichigo has no way of getting back up afterwards.

Invisible Fog
07-15-2010, 07:48 AM
I don't know too much about Sanji but he is close-ranged, Ichigo might be able to blitz him, maybe using some sort of technique like Bankai? (Sorry I don't read Bleach anymore and I am just starting on One Piece so please don't get mad...)

Teddie
07-15-2010, 08:15 PM
Sanji and Ichigo are around the same speed.

Miles Edgeworth
07-15-2010, 10:13 PM
I'm pretty sure that OBD has stated Sanji to be upper supersonic.

As for how fast Ichigo is I dunno, he was supposedly hypersonic but then again people said the same about Sanji.

Lone Wolf
07-15-2010, 10:16 PM
Can Ichigo tank anti manner kick course?

Miles Edgeworth
07-15-2010, 10:21 PM
What are Anti-Manner Kick Course's feats? I forget exactly when Sanji has used it and how powerful it is.

I'd say that the deciding issue is how fast Ichigo is. If Ichigo is hypersonic then chances are that gives him the win, but Ichigo's speed is all he has, without it I'd say Sanji one shots him.

Lone Wolf
07-15-2010, 10:24 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jLT_N31taF8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jLT_N31taF8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

He also did it against Crocodile's Bananagators and Big Pan in the Davy Back fight arc, but can't find the videos for it.

And I can't post scans since its licensed.