View Full Version : Uryu Ishida vs. Shuhei Hisagi

Teddie
07-13-2010, 08:25 AM
No Quincy Final Form.
All other default rules.
Winner?

Shino Hatake
07-13-2010, 08:28 AM
Shuhei Hisagi, Advacement in kido and long range shika as well as speed feats.

Teddie
07-13-2010, 08:32 AM
Licht Regen?
Any counter for that?

Shino Hatake
07-13-2010, 08:34 AM
Hmm. Maybe Shupo do to the un confirmed size of it. Or it would have to set a distance from the start in oder for Ishdia to use it.

Teddie
07-13-2010, 08:44 AM
Unconfirmed?
It caught Ulq in the blast. Are you implying Shuhei is faster than Ulq?

Shino Hatake
07-13-2010, 09:01 AM
Ulq was un aware due to him fighting ichigo. Shi knowing it would come where Urya comes over him would give him tip to shupo out of the way. Notice the small radius of the blast.

Teddie
07-13-2010, 09:25 AM
Still, R1 Ulq has far superior everything to Shuhei, including reaction, and he didnt react to it very well.

Shino Hatake
07-13-2010, 09:30 AM
Still, R1 Ulq has far superior everything to Shuhei, including reaction, and he didnt react to it very well.
But we forget he was a able to survive. He is able to surive it then he chould as wel dodge it. As well as Shuhei.

Teddie
07-13-2010, 09:33 AM
Uh. That makes no sense. If a bullet flies at you, and it hits you, but you survive, does that transitively mean you personally can dodge a bullet?
No. If you want to be my target, and try to dodge my bullets, be my guest.
And Ulq > Shuhei in terms of tanking.

Shino Hatake
07-13-2010, 09:37 AM
Uh. That makes no sense. If a bullet flies at you, and it hits you, but you survive, does that transitively mean you personally can dodge a bullet?
No. If you want to be my target, and try to dodge my bullets, be my guest.
And Ulq > Shuhei in terms of tanking.
Okay, Explain this tanking thing! Okay. * Stand there all happy like.* I get to get shot. WHAT FUN!

Teddie
07-13-2010, 09:46 AM
Okay, Explain this tanking thing! Okay. * Stand there all happy like.* I get to get shot. WHAT FUN!

Are...are you serious.
Okay, uh, sure. Base Ulquiorra stopped a full powered Getsuga with his hand.
Shuhei got almost killed by a Fraccion. During the battle, he was almost decimated by the release, and the base of his opponent, and was curbstomped by Tosen.

Shino Hatake
07-13-2010, 09:50 AM
Are...are you serious.
Okay, uh, sure. Base Ulquiorra stopped a full powered Getsuga with his hand.
Shuhei got almost killed by a Fraccion. During the battle, he was almost decimated by the release, and the base of his opponent, and was curbstomped by Tosen.
Tanking means stooping an attack?

Teddie
07-13-2010, 09:59 AM
Tanking means stooping an attack?

No. Tanking is surviving an attack relatively unscathed, which Ulquiorra did, allowing the Getsuga Tensho to simply collide with his hand.

Yellow Flash
07-13-2010, 10:13 AM
Okay...

I short, Shuhei doesn't have anywhere near the tanking feats to be compared to Ulquiorra. Therefor, Shuhei won't be dodging, nor tanking Licht Regen because of it's high speed.

Shino Hatake
07-13-2010, 10:14 AM
I short, Shuhei doesn't have anywhere near the tanking feats to be compared to Ulquiorra. Therefor, Shuhei won't be dodging, nor tanking Licht Regen because of it's high speed.
Ah, I see thank you.

Teddie
07-13-2010, 10:16 AM
Thank you Yellow Flash.
Dont see why he didnt listen to me but whatever.
Also, hey long time no see.

Yellow Flash
07-13-2010, 10:18 AM
Thank you Yellow Flash.
Dont see why he didnt listen to me but whatever.
Also, hey long time no see.

I don't know, try using smaller words next time? xD

Lets take this... TO THE PMs!