PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about Sakura?

SakuraHeavenx
06-18-2009, 04:35 PM
Tell me your thoughts about her! :D I wanna know what other people think of her. But look how she has changed like a different person, she's more mature, way STRONGER then before, not annoying... I gotta admit only in the first 3 episodes she was annoying. In shippuuden she doesn't think about Sasuke like she loves him its like only for Naruto she's trying to bring him back..? :o For Naruto she has feelings for him like Yamato said in the manga and anime. I don't know why people think its a brother/sister relationship... Naruto loves her, he said that didn't he? And I think she's HOT!! XD Anyway this is MY opinion!! So tell me what you think of her! :D

OH YEAH! And read this if you have the chance! ONLY FOR NARUSAKU FANS! :p
http://community.livejournal.com/ship_manifesto/156175.html

Spark
06-18-2009, 04:36 PM
she is great

Itachi-Sama
06-18-2009, 04:40 PM
Smart, good medic. I like her pink hair and color composition for her outfits.~ Plus, her name -meaning cherry blossom- is one of my favorite petals.

Youthful Explosion
06-18-2009, 05:08 PM
While Hinata is #1 for me, Sakura comes in for a close second. As you said, she is kind of annoying at first, and in the first part, she was kind of useless. She got better as time got on, and now, in Part II, she kicks butt. Master of chakra control, awesome medical skills, highly attractive. Though I'll admit I kind of liked her Part I outfit better...

Ikuto
06-18-2009, 06:51 PM
In part 1, I really hated her.....
In part 2, She's waaay better now :D

KarinxInoFan
06-18-2009, 07:05 PM
In Shippuden, I grew to really like her character. She's more open with Naruto now, which is definitely a plus, and she stopped being rude and annoying.
I just wish she could become a REAL ninja, not the medical bullcrap they've been giving us.
I wish she'd just show Naruto her feelings more, (VERY RECENT MANGA CHAPTER)like she did when he returned a hero

Kuromaki
06-18-2009, 07:09 PM
In Shippuden, I grew to really like her character. She's more open with Naruto now, which is definitely a plus, and she stopped being rude and annoying.
I just wish she could become a REAL ninja, not the medical bullcrap they've been giving us.
I wish she'd just show Naruto her feelings more, (VERY RECENT MANGA CHAPTER)like she did when he returned a hero
Same here.

brooksey
06-19-2009, 08:12 AM
she sucks

Yuukimaru
06-19-2009, 08:17 AM
I think she is awesome and strong!!!

Ninja Pink
she sucks

Why??

brooksey
she can't do crap, shes weak compared to Orochimaru, Susuke and Naruto

Ninja Pink
Part 1:Ewww....

Part 2:She's one of my favorite charaters

brooksey
06-19-2009, 08:18 AM
good for you shes not one of mine, she can get her ash kicked anyday

brooksey
06-19-2009, 08:20 AM
Theres absolutely nothing good about her. If you want awesome and strong go to Orochimaru or gaara or even susuke LOL even Naruto better yet Konoharmaru is better then her. There are alot medical ninja we already have Ino we dont need "Sakura??"

narutorocks
06-19-2009, 08:52 AM
Same here.

I agree.

Ninja Pink
06-19-2009, 09:00 AM
she can't do crap, shes weak compared to Orochimaru, Susuke and Naruto

Well in part 1,you can say that,but in Part 2,she can do stuff,she just hasn't showed it yet..

Kon
06-19-2009, 09:16 AM
I think she has gotten alot stronger and alot smarter and somewat more mature but she still beats up on naruto a little too much in part one she yelled vand beat up on naruto too much i think

shinobi4000
06-19-2009, 09:21 AM
Sakura.....you know, I really can't say anything bad about her. Her brains and strenght is useful in many ways, and really, her dedication to her comrades have the same power as Naruto's dedication

Youthful Explosion
06-19-2009, 09:26 AM
In Part I, I found her a bit annoying at first, but she grew on me as time went by. I'm still working my way through Part II, but I say she's a lot better in it. Much more useful in a fight, that's for sure. Kind of like her Part I outfit better though...but will admit her Part II outfit is more practical for what she does now.

Silentkiller
06-19-2009, 09:39 AM
No offense to Sakura fans but she looks kinda like a dude to me. Gaara looks like a girl. And i still dont know what Sai is

brooksey
06-19-2009, 09:44 AM
Well in part 1,you can say that,but in Part 2,she can do stuff,she just hasn't showed it yet..

I don't think she has anything more to show. On alot of missions she just watches someone else do the fighting. All she can really do is defend and it never really comes down to her part because, everyone else already gots everything. So there is no need for this Sakura. She still cries alot and you know that isn't the greatest thing to do while your in a mission. She is always being protected and is dead weight. She's just an "extra", to me.

Lou!e
06-19-2009, 09:51 AM
I love Sakura, I think she has progress majorly since the beginning, prolly the second or third most progressed character (naruto being in first). Medical ninjas ftw!:D

kibaxino4ever234
06-19-2009, 10:33 AM
part1: she sucks, part2: she are muuuuuuuuuuuch better.

hazymoon101
06-19-2009, 10:34 AM
Painful thoughts

Kon
06-19-2009, 11:58 AM
I have 2 throw in though sakura was cute in the first part and now i say she is pretty hot lol

Kat
09-12-2009, 04:04 PM
She used to suck. I mean, the only thing she ever really did in the first part of the series was scream in terror or squeal over Sasuke. But in Shippuden she kicks @$$!

[Shikamaru]
09-12-2009, 04:05 PM
Loud, annyoing, constantly hitting her allies, and she screws with Naruto's head. If you're gonna love him, then love him. Someone will take him before her if she gets too shy.

SaiyoichiUchiha
09-12-2009, 04:30 PM
In part 1, I really hated her.....
In part 2, She's waaay better now :D

Totally what i was thinking

darkdemonofthemist
09-12-2009, 04:32 PM
;1166179']Loud, annyoing, constantly hitting her allies, and she screws with Naruto's head. If you're gonna love him, then love him. Someone will take him before her if she gets too shy.
I hope Hinata gets him!

Sakura is ultra pretty and super strong! I liked her in Part 1 too because she was so cute!

hoho24x
09-14-2009, 07:09 PM
Theres absolutely nothing good about her. If you want awesome and strong go to Orochimaru or gaara or even susuke LOL even Naruto better yet Konoharmaru is better then her. There are alot medical ninja we already have Ino we dont need "Sakura??"Now really lets get real she was trained by tsunade herself. Now I agree with u she not as good as the rest of the people u named yet. But one day she might surpass tsunade who is Hokage. If u say she is useless then u have not been watchin the shippuden episodes or are u blind. With out her Gaara one of the people u mention brother might not be alive right now. So if thats all u have as a reason for not likin her which is a BullS*** Reason then u dont watch Naruto at all.