PDA

View Full Version : Sand Shinobi

takuya
06-18-2009, 05:19 PM
this is a role playing story its about a guy named Shinshu and his friend,Akio.This is not a random role play we're making a story revolving around Shinshu and his friend.If u want to join in send us,the writers an example of ur writing like a short story involving ur character we decided to add a poll so u guess can let us know what u think by ur vote and also u may now comment here about the thread cuz we want to know what u guys think about it

Sensei : Riku Arashi
06-18-2009, 05:32 PM
Can you be a little more specific? Both about the role play and the writing sample.

well its not realy a roleplay its more of a story like akio walked to his house to find a dark colored stone on his front door.

We want yoou to send us some of your writing like a short story about your character.

Chidori Shuriken
06-18-2009, 05:38 PM
Soo.... It's basically the same thing as Shinobi: The Saga?

Btw I'm already in this because Riku approves of me, 'cause he knows me.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-18-2009, 05:39 PM
well its not realy a roleplay its more of a story like akio walked to his house to find a dark colored stone on his front door.

We want yoou to send us some of your writing like a short story about your character.
Oh...I'll think about it.

takuya
06-18-2009, 05:47 PM
"So,Izo sensei,what are you gonna treat Akio and I to for becoming chunin,"said Shinshu."I don't know yet,how about that restuarant over there,"said Izo."Sure,"said Shinshu and Akio in unison."We'll all go home and get cleaned up then meet back here,"said Izo.Shinshu went home and took a bath then changed into a black t-shirt with his clan symbol on the back and tan cargo pants.Akio did the same as Shinshu and changed into black shorts, with a white t-shirt with his clan symbol on the back, and a blue x-strap over his chest.

"So you guys ready,"said Izo."Wow,Izo sensei you really cleaned up,"said Shinshu.Izo had changed into a green t-shirt with the sand village symbol on the back and black ninja pants.They entered the restuarant and ate.Izo ordered the steak,Shinshu ordered the lobster,and Akio ordered the t-bone."Izo sensei that was an expensive meal,are you sure you're comfortable paying for all of this out of your own pocket,"said Akio."It's okay you two deserve it,"said Izo."Now go home and get some sleep."Izo,Akio,and Shinshu headed home for a good night's sleep.

Shinshu woke up the next morning and got dressed in his usual red jacket with his black t-shirt under it and tan cargo pants.He tied his Sand Village headband around his forehead,the headband was black with long string.Shinshu headed downstairs.

takuya
06-18-2009, 05:47 PM
ppl already in this:me,riku,and chidori shuriken

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-18-2009, 05:49 PM
Uh, ok..I'll just watch.

takuya
06-18-2009, 05:50 PM
ppl can join in but u have to send a writing example involving ur character to me,riku,and chidori then we will vote on it

06-18-2009, 07:55 PM
Akio woke up and put on his usually clothes then he tied his headband on his forehead.He then used an ability on few of his family could do. He bended the sand to pick up a plate with a few riceballs on it. He brought the plate straight to him then he chowed down."This is great, now I'll just to wait for Shinshu.

It was alot easier for Akio because the kazekage was his father. He could just stay at home when he was waiting for a mission. He enjoyed the leisure of it.

06-18-2009, 10:51 PM
it was slipping down the page didn't want it to be on the second page

takuya
06-18-2009, 11:57 PM
Akio,Shinshu,and Izo arrived at Lord Kazekage's mansion for there mission."What do you have for us,Lord Kazekage,"said Shinshu."You all will be going on B-ranked mission to assassinate three rogue ninja,"said Lord Kazekage."Mind you these ninja are dangerous."Izo,Shinshu,and Akio reached their destination."I'll distract them with my sand,"said Shinshu."How can he use sand that's a secret family technique,"said Akio."Sand Entrapment,"said Shinshu.
"Before the three ninja knew what was happening they were stuck in the ground up to their necks."Sand Devastion,"yelled Akio.The ninja were crushed,but then they melted away."We've been caught in a genjutsu,"said Izo.They preformed the release seal to realize the three ninja where behind them."You made a mistake,"said the three ninja in unison.
"No I believe it's you all who have made the mistake,"said Shinshu."Sand Disperal.",Akio,and Shinshu turned into sand."Sand Drill,"said Shinshu.All three ninja were drilled through with sand."We may be dying,but were not done yet,said the three ninja."Memory Swipe,"the three ninja cried in unison.
Shinshu pushed Izo and Akio out of the way. Shinshu then blacked out.
When he awoke he was in the hospital.Izo,Akio,and Lord Kazekage where in the hospital room with Shinshu."Besides Shinshu blacking out mission complete,"said Lord Kazekage."Thanks man for pushing us out of the way,"said Akio."Your welcome,but whos Shinshu,"said Shinshu.

06-19-2009, 05:04 PM
"What do you mean whos Shinshu. Your Shinshu."Shinshu's stare had a questioning look. "I can't remember anything, wait I can bend sand thats all I remember."

Akio looked straight at the kazekage, his dad. "Akio I should have told you this but Shinshu is your brother that had to be hidden so he wouldn't be targeted by my foes." "They planned on killing my second son, so i sent him to a friend of mine."

Chidori Shuriken
06-19-2009, 05:08 PM
Tenchai, The Kazekage's part-time Chunin assistant, knew what was happening. " It is true," said Tenchai. "If you were him, you'd feel the same way; to pretend that you, Aiko, were his friend.

"Well, Lord Kazekage, it's my break time for now. See ya in like, 30 minutes," said Tenchai.

takuya
06-19-2009, 05:43 PM
"Son,I'm you're son,"said Shinshu."I don't even know you guys,"said Shinshu."That's because your memory was wiped,"said Lord Kazekage."How do I get them back.....dad,"said Shinshu with a confuse look on his face."I don't know everyone who's lost their memory gets in back in their own way,"said Lord Kazekage."For some people it takes a few days to regain their memory,for others they could lose their memories forever." "Maybe if you saw something from your past it would help you regain your memory.""Don't worry son we'll do all we can to help you regain your lost memories."

Chidori Shuriken
06-19-2009, 05:57 PM
Tenchai was home, looking through the Bingo Book.

Crime Ninja: Hitori Nogoshiku
Crimes: Murders, abandoned the Sand Village, killed his whole clan
Blood Type: AB
Jutsu:Sword of Piercing Water, Gale Fist of Earth, and other jutsu, but none have lived to tell what they are.
Other Info: Jonin, used to be Anbu, has a scrape on his headband, joined a secret organization called the Yuaoroids

The Yuaoroids, the worst organization the Sand Village had seen yet. Tenchai hated Hitori for many reasons, just look at the Bingo Book page.
He wanted to get a mission to hunt Hitori down, but Tenchai was only a 16 year old. The only want to get him was to curse him down.

06-19-2009, 05:58 PM
'Sensei can we go to that resteraunt we went to last night, to help Shinshu and his memory, I will pay." "It would help,"said Izo. "Ok then we will go tomorrow." "Now we should all get some rest ,"said the kazekage.

TheViolletteHeart
06-19-2009, 06:16 PM
Sorry to post on your roleplay, but just an error I noticed in a couple posts...When did Akio become Aiko?

06-19-2009, 06:33 PM
Sorry to post on your roleplay, but just an error I noticed in a couple posts...When did Akio become Aiko?

sorry mixed up stories sorry

TheViolletteHeart
06-19-2009, 06:34 PM
It's okay. lol It's understandable...The names are so similar!

06-19-2009, 06:35 PM
It's okay. lol It's understandable...The names are so similar!

thanks for understanding

06-19-2009, 08:13 PM
Akio scratched his head."See you guys later,"said Akio. The sand floor under Akio began to shuffle, then it began to lower to the floor below him like an elevator.Akio reached the ground then he pushed the sand back up. Akio jumped on his nice fluff bed. Then he said to himself,"Wow I have a brother."

takuya
06-19-2009, 10:09 PM
Akio heard someone knocking on his door."Who is it,"said Akio."It's Shinshu." "What are you doing here Shinshu,"said Akio."Well since we're brothers I thought I should spend the night so I can get to know you,"said Shinshu."How old are you." "I'm the same age as you,"said Akio."I don't even know how old I am so how am I suppose to know how old you are,"said Shinshu."Well then I'm 15,"said Akio."

"Hey if it's ok with you can I spend the night,"said Shinshu."What,you wanna spend the night,well ok,but I spar with you in the morning,"said Akio."You'll sleep in the guest room,it's the through that door right there." "Thanks Akio and I'll spar with you in the morning."Shinshu and Akio went to bed and spent there first night as brothers.

06-20-2009, 08:51 AM
The brothers woke up around 8 in the morning."Hey Shinshu what do you want to eat, riceballs, pancakes, desert chicken eggs,"said Akio. "Hmm I think I'll have the pancakes and eggs." Akio's smile was bigger than his plate, he got to eat just what he wanted. "Ok I'm gonna have that to,"said Akio.

"Shinshu get on." Shinshu turned to look at akio floating in the air on sand."Ok I'll get on." Shinshu jumped on and the boys began to float to the kitchen, where the food for them was almost done.

takuya
06-20-2009, 09:00 AM
Shinshu looked at the spread of food."How did this food get done so fast,"said Shinshu."Dad has servants for me well us now,"said Akio."We'll lets chow down."Both brothers stuffed their faces until they were full."Don't forget about that spar you promised me,Shinshu,"said Akio."I'll spar with you just prepare to lose,"said Shinshu.

Every since they were little Akio and Shinshu have had a competitive streak.That's one thing Shinshu will never forget.

06-20-2009, 09:06 AM
"Haha yeah right lets go in the backyard thats where our training field is."The boys walked outside to see everything clean and well cut. The flowers on the cactus were in full bloom."Shinshu wait a second let me get my carrying sand. Akio ran and inside and grabbed a red scroll. He then opened it outside and began to seal mass amounts of sand in the scroll. "Ok lets do this."

Chidori Shuriken
06-20-2009, 09:14 AM
Tenchai was one of the servants in the house. He went through the back door to see the two rivals about to fight. "This should be good," he said to himself, "but if it gets too out of hand...." They started to fight.

06-20-2009, 09:52 AM
Akio shot sand straight at Shinshu. then Akio made a few hand sighs then he shouted," Sand style:Flammable sand." Then he used great fireball. The fireball hit the sand and it caught on fire the fire raced closer to Shinshu then it began to burn him.

Chidori Shuriken
06-20-2009, 09:54 AM
Tenchai grunted. This guy will counter this somehow, thought Tenchai as he watched in interest. it reminded him of Hitori, killing his whole clan.

takuya
06-20-2009, 03:58 PM
"That all you got,"said Shinshu."Wind Style:Ripping Sand."Shinshu's sand ripped through Akio's sand like it was nothing and took on its fire characteristics.Shinshu barely missed Akio."H..How did you do that,"said Akio."I don't know I think that's one of my jutsu." "Well I'm going to stop this before it goes any farther and one of you end up getting hurt,"said Tenchai."Aw,we were just getting started,"said Akio."Well we had to stop anyway,it's about time for us to meet up with Izo,"said Shinshu.

06-20-2009, 04:19 PM
'Ok lets go clean up." "Whoa, ouch that hurt." Akio looked down to see a scroll and a dark stone. The scroll read The Lizards and how to handle them. Then he looked at the stone.He focused on to it , then he ended up in some world with lizards everywhere.One lizard began to train him. Then after three weeks in the lizard world he came back.

He was exactly where he was when he left for the lizard world and he held the stone and the scroll. Right infront of him was a scroll tied to a door, the scroll read sign this so he did. The contract said he could summon all of the lizards and he passed the test so he could go between the two worlds.

Aki looked behind him "Shinshu have long have I been here."

Chidori Shuriken
06-20-2009, 04:35 PM
"Now clean up the training field, it's a mess." Said Tenchai. "I didn't do anything, so I get to kick back and relax." "After this we have to go to Izo," said Akio. "No, your dad wanted to see us, so forget Izo." They started to clean up the training field, which had some burns here and there, but Tenchai repaired them with his powers.

Tenchai's powers are yet to be seen. He is actually from the Leaf village, but he was transported to the sand because they were low on servants. Even though he is part-time, he will be staying in the Sand.

takuya
06-20-2009, 04:42 PM
Shinshu began to clean up and saw a shiny brown feather with a scroll beside it."Must be Akio's."He picked up the scroll and feather and began to read what was on the scroll it was something called Hawk Style and said it could be learned by focusing on the feather.Shinshu focused on the feather and went into a world of hawks.They trained him in Hawk Style in two weeks,in that short amount of time he signed a contract with the hawks and was able to summon all of them and mastered hawk style.Shinshu then returned to his world.No time had passed since he picked up the scroll and feather.The hawks had told him they'd play a key part in him regaining his memory and he completely trusted them.

06-20-2009, 05:31 PM
"Its been like one minute now keep cleaning before we get in trouble,"said Shinshu. "Yeah I guess your right." Akio made a few handsigns then he used his water chakra to do water style: water stream. water streamed dwon from his shoes as it spread over the ground , cleaning off the burt marks.

Akio looked over to see Shinshu holding a scroll and a feather. "Hey Shinshu look what i found."akio showed Shinshu the dark stone and the scroll."Cool look what I found." Shinshu showed his scroll and the feather he found.

takuya
06-20-2009, 06:09 PM
"You wouldn't believe what happen to me,"said Shinshu."I'll fill you in when we go on the mission so I can fill you in on the way." "Cool you wouldn't believe what happened to me either,"said Akio."Okay that's enough chitchat,"said Tenchai.We should be heading to your father's mansion now." "Fine,"said the brothers in unison.They arrived in Lord Kazekage's mansion waiting to get filled in on their mission.Lord Kazekage summoned them in."Your mission is regarding Shinshu's amnesia,"said Lord Kazekage.

"We've captured some bandits and they were talking about some rouges wiping another ninja's memory and they said the rouges that the rouges that wiped your memory are meeting up with the Hitori Nogoshisuki." "Izo will also acompany you guys on this mission,you are to capture all of the rouges so that we can question them then have Hitori executed."
"You all are to return home and prepare for your mission then set out on your mission at once,Izo has already been informed of this an is at home preparing."Yes sir,"said all of them in unison then they disappeared in a puff of smoke

06-20-2009, 06:24 PM
akio used his sand elavator to lower himself to his room.Shinshu was down stairs already."Hey Shinshu do you ned some kunai and stuff." Yeah I do ,"said Shinshu. "Ok then come with me. The boys ran out of Akio's room then they walked down the hall into a smaller room. There was a big vault at then backside of the room. Aki walked up to the room and unlocked the vault. Inside was ton of kunai and shuriken. Ther were also plenty of swords.

Akio stuffed plenty of kunai and shuriken into his weapons pack. Then he left Shinshu inside the vault. As he walked out he said,Shishu the guards will close the doors. Akio walked outside to began sealing more sand back in his scroll of his own design.

Akio had developed his own sealing scroll where it held an infinite amount of anything. He could even seal weak jutsu inside of it and release them, but the trouble was getting if the scroll was slighty burned or doused it wouldn't work anymore.Akio doesn't have to open the scroll to bend the sand.

takuya
06-20-2009, 06:47 PM
Shinshu stuffed some kunai and shuriken in his weapons pouch.He found a scroll to seal some sand in since every place doesn't have sand he figured he'd have a scroll like Akio.He put plenty sand inside the scroll."Well I guess it's time to meet up with the others.I don't what them ticked at me for being late."Shinshu headed out of the vault to meet up with the others.

Since Shinshu got the scroll from Akio's weapon vault it's exactly like Akio's scroll.Shinshu doesn't have to open the scroll to bend sand out.Since his elements are fire and wind he can removed the water from his scroll by drying it out and put out the fire.The only way to make it so Shinshu cant use his sand is to destroy the scroll the scroll or use an element other than fire and wind.

06-20-2009, 06:57 PM
"Summoning jutsu" Akio summoned his lizard Sotinko. "ok Daisuke take me to the center desert.Daisuke jumpeed from wall to wall and he crawled up and around walls. The two soon arived in the center desert. Akio opened his scroll and placed it on the sand the he seal tons of sand into it.

Then he found his secret sand area in the desert. He found red chakra draining sand and sealed it in another scroll, them he founs some black heavy sand he sealed that sand in his black sand seal. "Ok Daisuke take me to my house. "Yes sir." They arrived shortly. "Ok Daisuke see you later." A puff of smoke appeared and Daisuke was gone. The Akio ran inside.

takuya
06-20-2009, 07:13 PM
"Summoning Jutsu."Shinshu summoned his falcon Takashi.He also went sand hunting as his brother had did."Ok Takashi fly me to the center of the desert I can find good sand there I'm pretty sure Akio sucked the place of the good stuff,but he might have left us something." "Ok I'll fly you there,"said Takashi.Shinshu hopped onto the giant hawk's back and flew to the center of the desert.Shinshu pulled out his sand scroll and opened it.He found some heavy black sand,red sand that can drain chakra,and blue sand that can restore chakra."Looks like Akio didn't scope the place completely,"said Shinshu."Take us home Takashi." Shinshu flew home to meet up with the others.

Nick Tasogare
06-20-2009, 07:17 PM
I thought he was a Hawk, and you definitly copied my Character Shin's summon. :lol:

06-20-2009, 07:19 PM
I thought he was a Hawk, and you definitly copied my Character Shin's summon. :lol:

i told him that i'm gonna change my lizard summons name

06-20-2009, 08:07 PM
everybody had assembled at the Kazekage mansion."I forgot to tell you all one more thing the rogues have been working with The Hidden Waterfall Village. The rouges are meeting somewhere by the south border. Thats where you will head."

"Dad who is team leader for this mission,"said Akio. "Hmm Izo is this team will depart in 20 minutes." Tenchai advised the other team mebers to be careful and watch for traps. The he said," Expect the unexpected."

Chidori Shuriken
06-21-2009, 06:11 AM
"C'mon, guys," said Tenchai. "I will be the policeman here, kid, not you," said Izo. Tenchai shrugged. He had been already packed for the mission; he always was. "I believe these rogues are assembled at the south border?" Said Izo. "Of course," said Akio. They started walking down the main road which lead to the south. Hitori.......... He will die!

takuya
06-21-2009, 12:12 PM
Shinshu was walking and noticed that Tenchai had a serious and angry look on his face."What's wrong Tenchai,"said Shinshu."It's nothing I was just thinking about something."Shinshu knew there was more to it then that,but decided to not question Tenchai any further since Tenchai didn't want to talk on the subject.
It was starting to get dark."Izo shouldn't we set up camp for tonight,"said Shinshu."I agree with Shinshu,Izo,it's getting dark and if we travel at night we could get ambushed,"said Akio."I was just going to suggest that myself,"said Tenchai."Sure you were,"said Akio and Shinshu in unison.

"Well this is a good spot to set up camp,"said Izo.They setted up there tents."Akio and Shinshu you'll be in that tent over there,Tenchai and I will be in the other tent,"said Izo."Now let's go to bed then in the morning we will pack up camp and continue to the south border.Everyone went to their respective tents and went to bed.

06-21-2009, 01:58 PM
"Shinshu before we go to sleep. Let me tell you what happened to me," said Akio."Ok go ahead ," said Shinshu. "So when I found that dark stone and the scroll I was sent to some lizard worl, where they taught me lizard style and they gave me a contract to sign so I can summon them, I can also go between their world and ours." Akio breathed heavy because he had just said alot."Really well let me tell you what happened to me."

Chidori Shuriken
06-21-2009, 02:32 PM
The dark figure moved toward Tenchai. It had claws, and was about to slice up Tenchai......

Tenchai woke up in a cold sweat, luckily forgetting his dream. This Izo character, he thought to himself. Just doesn't seem right... Not just because he's bossy.... I would train if I could... thought Tenchai. "Who's bossy?" Said Izo with a scary face. "I'll just toy around with your dreams, oh, and in the morning, I have a present!" Tenchai screamed. That was only a dream, but Tenchai still had trouble getting to sleep.

takuya
06-21-2009, 03:00 PM
Shinshu began to tell Akio what had happened to him when he picked up that scroll and feather in his backyard."When I picked up the scroll and feather I went into this hawk world,"said Shinshu."They trained me in something called Hawk Style and I signed a contract with them so now I can summon all of them and plus I can go between our world and their's."
"They told me they'd play a key role in helping me regain my memory." "How did they even know I lost my memory?" "When I was in there world for two weeks,but when I came back from their world no time had passed in our world."Weird,huh?" "Well be better get to sleep so we won't be tired in the morning."We both had some weird adventures,"said Akio."Well good night,Shinshu." "Good night,Akio."Shinshu and Akio went to be for the night.

06-21-2009, 08:11 PM
The team woke up at about six in the morning, Akio had brought a few riceballs for everybody. Everybody ate quickly then the were back on the move. Akio summoned a few regular sized lizrds to checkout the area ahead. Tenchai and Izo were both suprised , they said in unsion,"when you learn that." I learned from the lizards in their world while i was cleaning the training field.

takuya
06-21-2009, 09:06 PM
Shinshu saw Akio summon some lizards so he should summon some hawks to search from the sky.Shinshu summoned three hawks to scope the sky a little bigger than a bird so they wouldn't be noticed."When did you learn that,"said Izo and Tenchai said in unison."I learned it when Akio and I were cleaning the training grounds,"said Shinshu.
"I found this scroll and shiny brown feather and when I picked them up I was in the hawk world they taught me hawk style and I signed a contract with them so I can summon all of them." "I was there for two weeks,but I when I returned from their world no time had passed in our world and now I can go behind our world and theirs." "Well it sounds like both of you had some weird adventures,well your summons will help us on our mission,"said Tenchai.They ventured further.

06-21-2009, 10:47 PM
"wha... really,"said Akio. "akio what is it,"said Izo. "One of my lizards just told there should be rogue ninja coming up on the left." "Guys their they are," said Shinshu. Akio bended sand out of his scroll and into the sky.He made a few handsigns then he used flammable sand techinique. " Fire Style: fierce dragon flame bomb." Mass amounts of fire poured from Akio's moth buring the fallen sand and killing one rouges, then one rogue shot a big ball of earth straight at Akio which shot him back at a tree.

takuya
06-22-2009, 09:44 AM
yeah hes right we r suppose to capture them not kill em the only one that gets killed is hitori and he wont get killed until after we question him

06-22-2009, 11:06 AM
yeah hes right we r suppose to capture them not kill em the only one that gets killed is hitori and he wont get killed until after we question him

there not at the south border yet where they are meeting they could just be lower members of the rogues

takuya
06-22-2009, 11:17 AM
cool nvm then

06-22-2009, 11:18 AM
i know what you guys mean though but i didn't plan on the rogues that attacked them to be the ones needed to capture because they are lower members and they don't know much, like its just their lower army type thing they are just for attacking they don't know much about the rogue organization

takuya
06-22-2009, 11:20 AM
cool i got u then i thought u had the rogues come after them but nvm those rouges r the other lackeys

takuya
06-22-2009, 02:06 PM
"Akio,"yelled Shinshu."That's it no one hurts my brother." "Hawk Style:Ripping Winds." A strong gust of wind shoot at the rouge. "Fire Style: Dragon Flames."A blast a fire shoot out of Shinshu's mouth in the shape of a dragon and mixed with the wind."Now thats Hawk Style: Dragon Ripping Winds.The rouge was severely cut and burned there was no way he could've survived that.Shinshu went over to Akio and helped him up."

"You ok,Akio,said Shinshu."Thanks bro we may have been bros for only a short amount of time,we've been friends forever,"said Akio."Now lets keep going."The keep going to the south border and saw the rouges."Hitori,"said Tenchai he uttered with hate and disdain."Time to get in battle formations,"said Izo with a sound of worry as he wondered what these ninja were capable of.

Hawk Style is like Wind Style,but Hawk Style's jutsu is stronger and all of its abilities are unknown they must be discovered.

06-22-2009, 02:25 PM
"Lizard style: scatter grenade,"said Akio. About 25 small lizards rain from the sky, each of them breathing fire. It burned a few rouges slightly , but it really just put the rogues in a frantic." Hey akio its time for our new jutsu," said Shinshu. "Ok lets do it." The boy shouted in unison," dual sand bubble." their sand formed a bubble around on of the ninja."Ok now shrink." The sand bubble started to get smaller unitl he was being sueezed tightly. Then one used earth to grab Izo's legs and arms.

06-22-2009, 05:07 PM
How are we at Hitori?

This has gone way out of control. Time to get in PM formation, Now.

okay ask takuya i have no idea why he posted about hitori.

takuya
06-22-2009, 08:30 PM
Smoke began to come from the bubble."They were clones,"said Shinshu.Shinshu and Akio ended the jutsu."Yep you were right,they were clones,"said Hitori.He was behind Akio with a katana in his hand."Akio look out,"yelled Shinshu.Akio slowly turned around and saw Shinshu holding Hitori's katana with his sand."I got him,"said Shinshu."No I'll fight him,"said Tenchai."I'll help you,you won't beat him alone."I think your busy with me,"said one of the rogues.Izo gasped and realized that he's feet were cover in earth.
The rogue tried to kill Izo with a kunai to the neck,but Izo poofed away when he did and appeared beside Tenchai."You guys take a rogue,Tenchai and I will handle Hitori."This is gonna be fun,"said Hitori."You look exactly the same as when I killed your clan,Tenchai.Tenchai face was twisted in anger.The real battle was about to begin.

Nick Tasogare
06-22-2009, 08:37 PM
No offfence, but you guys should really get more in synch with each other, and discuss your posts before making them. Eventually, you might get to the point where you can kind of "read" each other, but for now, you should consult first, post second. Just some tips.

06-22-2009, 08:45 PM
No offfence, but you guys should really get more in synch with each other, and discuss your posts before making them. Eventually, you might get to the point where you can kind of "read" each other, but for now, you should consult first, post second. Just some tips.

yeah we just had a little mix up at that part but its all good now and thanks for the tip.

06-22-2009, 08:50 PM
Akio and Shinshu were still fightning the other rouges. Akio shoute," Black heavy sand: ton web." One of the rogue's legs was stuck under the heavy sand. Akio shouted again," now wrap." The sand wrapped around the rogue's leg, the pain was too much for the rogue he couldn't stand.

Chidori Shuriken
06-23-2009, 08:09 AM
"He's mine!" Said Tenchai. Hitori was behind him, and he yelled: "Gale Fist of Earth!" Punching Tenchai in the stomach when he turned around, which made him go flying against the tree. "Y-you son of a-" "Now, don't get too insulting, Tenchai. This is only the beginning." The tree started wrapping it's branches around him, which took away Tenchai's breath. "Fire Style: Fire Form Seal!" Fire spread around Tenchai, burning the tree down, and he teleported behind Hitori and burned through his back with a punch, but that was a Shadow Clone.

This was the true battle.

takuya
06-23-2009, 11:17 AM
Shinshu used the same sand as Akio to subdue his opponent."Black Heavy Sand:Sand Blades."Shinshu's sand took on the form of blades and cut his enemy to shreds.Akio then followed his lead."Now that you can't move it's time for another jutsu,"said Akio."Fire Style:Flammable Sand."Akio shoot sand at the rogue and then shoot fireball jutsu at the sand."That was too easy,"said Akio."Yeah it was too easy,"said Shinshu."Smart kid,"said one of the rogues.
The rogue was behind Shinshu and roundhoused him into a tree.The other rogue was behind Akio."Water Style:Water Bazooka."The rogue shoot a blast of water so strong that it knocked Akio into the tree beside Shinshu.The tree's branches started to wrap around Shinshu and Akio."Hawk Style:Hawk Blade."A sword appeared in his hand the blade was made out of a silver hawk feather.The feather used for the sword is stronger than steel.Shinshu cut himself and Akio free."I got the water user,you take the other one,"said Shinshu.
"Wind Style:Ripping Winds."Shinshu shoot a powerful blast of wind at the water user."Water Style:Water Torrent."Akio made water cover the his side of the field and washed the rogue into a tree.The battle for Tenchai's revenge and Shinshu's memory was just getting started.

06-23-2009, 10:19 PM
Akio shouted," Summoning jutsu." Daisuke appeared and asked ,"Akio whats going on." "We are in a battle," Akio told the green lizard with the black abnormal shape on his back. "Hehehe yo think you can beat me with a summoning, take a look at mine." "Summoning jutsu ," the rogue called out. A small dark colored dragon appeared. Akio was shocked he was in for a battle. Akio bended his sand to bury the dragon, then he shouted' flammable sand technique." Daisuke made a few handsign, then the lizard shouted," Lizard Blaze bomb." The great pile of sand started to burn."

After the fire passed the rogue and the dragon weren't there. "Looking for me." Akio looked up to see the rogue flying on his dragon. "Remember my name kid because you will die by me, its Ryuu. Hitori lets get out of here." Another rouge came in. "Ryuu I'll keep them busy." The rogue lunged at Akio.Akio side stepped to dodge it,"Daisuke now." "Lizard Dragon rise," shouted Daisuke. The lizard rushed at the rogue, fire was pouring off the lizard as if he was a comet. The rogue was pushed back into a tree.

"Grass blade jutsu," shouted the rogue. The grass felt as sharp as blades to Akio. The grass was cutting his ankles like kunai."Now grass capture jutsu." The grass began to grow up Akio's shoes the his legs. The grass kept climbing and cutting. "I've got one last chance , heavy black sand style: Sand web." Akio bended the black sand out of his scroll and onto the rgoue near the tree. It slowly began to wrap around the rogue's body, until it was as tight as a fragile package. The grass suddenly stopped Akio hd one his battle but he was worried about the others.

takuya
06-24-2009, 11:50 AM
Shinshu was battling his rogue."Summoning Jutsu."Shinshu summoned Takashi."What's up,Shinshu,"said Takashi."We're in a battle and I need your help,"Shinshu told the giant hawk."I wonder who would win my fox or your overgrown bird,"said the rogue."Summoning Jutsu."The rogue had summoned a fox a bit bigger then a regular fox.
"Fire Style: Dragon Flames,"shouted Shinshu."Hawk Razor Winds,"shouted Takashi.His wind and Shinshu's fire had mixed.The area where the rogue was was burned and cut."Where is he,"said Shinshu."You looking for me,"asked the rogue.The rogue was on his fox behind Shinshu.It was clear that the rogue's fox had incredible speed."My name is Raki you'll remember it well since it is the name of the man that killed you!" "Water Style:Water Dragons,"shouted Raki."Lightning Style:Lightning Burst,"shouted Raki's fox.
A blast of water in the shape of a dragon was coming at Shinshu.A burst of lightning shoot out of the fox's mouth and his attack and his master's mixed.Shinshu quickly jumped on Takashi's back and was in the air."What the heck,"yelled the Raki and his summon."Sand Entrapment Jutsu."Shinshu had trap Raki in sand then lifted him up with the sand hardening so that Raki was captured.Shinshu and Akio had won there battle they wondered how Izo and Tenchai were doing against Hitori.

Chidori Shuriken
06-24-2009, 05:27 PM
"Looking for someone?" Said Hitori, who kneed Tenchai in the back and started bending it. Izo had started to form long sequences of hand signs, and Tenchai started to burn again, forcing Hitori to let go. "What the hec-?" Izo was using sand around Hitori's head and started crushing it. "Tenchai, use Sand Oil!" "Yeah! Sand Oil!" The oil started spreading around Hitori's head, and it burned and caught on fire. "God-" It started to stop burning. "Useless technique." Said Hitori, breaking out of the sand. "This, Tenchai, is why I didn't kill you. Too easy, and you wouldn't do anything in the future. I had no sympathy, just wanted you to enjoy your putrid life that no one liked." "How come people liked me then? Huh?! How come Lord Kazekage wanted me to serve him?!!" "Because, people like you are only good for ser-" "Shut up already! Will of the Hokage! My own village! Hokage's Style: Takover Reincarnation!" Tenchai felt his soul being sucked out, and then replaced by the Hokage's. Thank you, Tenchai. I shall finish this guy. "I am the only living being who can use Wood Style. Welcome, Hitori, to my Heaven and your Hell."

06-26-2009, 10:15 PM
it started slippind down the page

Chidori Shuriken
06-27-2009, 04:45 PM
"That thing that you are using... It's only Genjutsu! What an idiot! You think I'd fall for something like that?!" Screamed Hitori. It wasn't a Genjutsu. "Wood Style: Piller Heaven!" Wooden pillers started growing and wrapped around Hitori, and started to suffocate. Too bad it was only a Substitution.

You think that someone like me would be that weak...? Whispered a voice that everyone could hear. I shall be back... Or you shall... When you get a mission fail and then try to make up for it! Boom!

Tenchai, Izo, Shinshu, and Akio woke up in Leaf Hospital. "That battle was unreal..." said Tenchai. "How could they lose that easily? They weren't the real dead... And besides, we got a mission fail... Lady Hokage already knows that... Let's... Get out of here... Ow!" Tenchai's whole body ached with pain, and a sign of the Wood Style was cut into his arm. Permanatly. Just to remind him how far he would go to kill Hitori.

06-27-2009, 05:20 PM
just letting you guys know i changed my username

takuya
06-27-2009, 05:24 PM
cool for the ppl reading this we're introducing new ppl into the story send us writing examples so that we can vote on it and u can join in on the story and look on the first page to know what to send us

06-27-2009, 06:06 PM
Okay... Now keep on readin'!

or else

06-28-2009, 09:55 PM
"Okay guys its about time we head out for the Sand Village," said Akio."Ok lets get something to eat then we can go," said Izo. Shinshu looked for the closest ramen , " guys what about there," said Shinshu. Everyone looked over to see the chunin pointing at a ramen resteraunt called Idai Ramen. "Looks good ... maybe even great," Said Akio. Akio and Shinshu both ordered the deluxe ramen and Izo and Tenchai ordered the miso ramen.

Then the group prepared for their way home."Hey Shinshu do you think you could summon a hawk to take us home," said Izo. "Yeah I think so ," said Shinshu. "Summoning jutsu." The enormous boss Hawk appeared and he said ," What is it Shinshu? " "Can you take us back to the Sand Village." The hawk looked pretty pissed, "You summoned me to take you back to the sand, really.. hmmm fine," the hawk yelled!

Chidori Shuriken
06-29-2009, 08:42 AM
Tenchai rode on the Hawk and wondered about his summon. His summon was none other than a.... For some reason he couldn't remember what he could summon, but it was fine for now. He barely used it anyways.

They were at the Sand Village and Tenchai wondered who found them and brought them to the Leaf. Probably The Hokage there sent out a squad to bring them back... But why the Leaf? Couldn't the Sand do that? But like the Kazekage said, they were low on people because most of them were out on a retrieval mission and a couple came back, but unfortunatly they didn't know where the rest were.

"I'm going home," said Tenchai. "It's been a long day today... I to go home and get some rest." And so he did.

06-29-2009, 09:55 AM
"Back home finally." Akio saw in the corner of his eye the girl he had been crushing on, Chika. She had beutiful flowers scattered in her gorgeous brown hair, her beutiful purple sleeveless zipper shirt and ber black shorts with a sand village waistband. She was walking with her bestfriend. Akio saw Shinshu jaw drop he was crushing on Chika's best friend.

takuya
06-29-2009, 10:21 AM
Akio snapped his fingers in front of Shinshu's face."It looks like you still remember some stuff,"said Akio."What about you I know you like Chika,"said Shinshu."So what you like Asami,"said Akio."How could you not,"asked Shinshu.Asami was wearing her black sand neckband with her blue shirt with khaki pants and her black short hair was as beautiful as ever."So are we gonna stand here ghawing at them or go over there and talk to them,"asked Shinshu."Cool lets go see what they're doing,"said Akio.They began to walk over to them.
Asami and Chika were walking through the town and saw Shinshu and Akio come over to them."Hi Shinshu,I heard you lost your memory,"said Asami."Yep I lost it on a mission." "Hi Akio so how's it going,"asked Chika."Well we're stilling trying to get Shinshu's memory back." "Akio I just remembered something we have to go give Dad a report on the mission,"said Shinshu.
The two brothers darted off towards the Kazekage mansion.They really had to give a mission report,but they also left because they started to feel a little uncomfortable around the girls. The two girls were blushing as they left."Akio's kinda cute,"said Chika to Asami."Shinshu looks better,"said Asami.The girls continued arguing about who looked better as they walked around the village.

06-29-2009, 10:34 AM
"Come on Shinshu we have to tell dad." "Alright lets go," said shinshu The two chunin ran into the mansion , then the walked up the stairs. "Dad mission failure, we got to the right location then we fought some of the rogues. The battles were pretty intense then we woke up and we were in the Leaf Village," said Akio. "Wait they said we would fight them again," said Shinshu. Akio and Shinshu were preparing for a lecture, they're dad looked disapointed , his face turned firm and he focused his eyes on the boys.

"So you failed well atleast you found out that they plan to fight you again." "I'll get my top anbu members on it, but for now you to should relax." When the boys left the room they heard a smash on their dad's desk , he was pretty angry."Shinshu I think we should go exploring around the village some more,' said Akio. "Ok good idea,"said Shinshu.

jacobjak
06-29-2009, 11:50 AM
cool story

06-29-2009, 11:53 AM
cool story

thanks

06-29-2009, 02:27 PM
Hey readers if you want to join this would be a good time to pm us your writing sample the story is kinda slow right now and its perfect for bringing in new characters

Chidori Shuriken
06-29-2009, 03:04 PM
They told Lord Kazekage about the mission fail, and he didn't look happy. But he didn't take it out on them, but Tenchai wanted to. They could've helped in my battle with Hitori... It wasn't a pure personal fight! Too late now.

He went to the Sand Training Field, and it was occupied with two girls and one boy. They were arguing over who had the scarier Genjutsu. "Well, Anashi, my Genjutsu is more scarier than large spiders!" Said a boy to the girl named Kenstan.She was pretty cute to Tenchai, but Tenchai didn't blush. He left the Field of Sand instead.

06-29-2009, 03:40 PM
Akio and Shinshu spotted the two beutiful Kunoich, they to had become chunin. Akio and shinshu ran up and began to talk to them once more. "Hi guys this is the second time we have run into you," the girls said in unison. "How are you guys," said the two kunoich? "We are both pretty good." The two boys and the two girls started to blush. Akio bent down and grabbed some sand and some special sand he kept hidden in special scroll. He first bended the regualr sand into the shape of a necklace with an indent in the middle, then he bended the special sand ,crystal sand into a flower then he put it into the middle of the necklace. " I wan you to have this," Akio said to Chika. Ckia blushed then she said," this is beutiful thankyou so much." She lunged at akio and hugged him.

takuya
06-29-2009, 07:51 PM
Shinshu saw the necklace that Akio gave Chika and figured he'd give Asami something too."I wanted you to have this,"said Shinshu.He bended the same special kind of sand as Akio.He bended the crystal sand into a diamond and gave it to Asami.Asami blushed then said,"Thanks Shinshu,it's gorgeous."She then hugged Shinshu.She gently kissed him on the cheek then let go.Chika did the same with Akio.Both of the boys began to blush and rub their necks.
"We better get going its getting kinda late,"said Asami."We'll see you guys tomorrow,"said Chika.The two girls began to walk home."When are we gonna ask them out,"asked Shinshu."I don't know well it is getting late you're welcome to stay at my house if you want,"said Akio.One of their father's servants ran up to them."Lord Kazekage has prepared a new house for you Master Shinshu,the house is located right next to Master Akio's house,"said the servant.He led Shinshu to his new house.It had all of Shinshu's stuff in the house and some extra stuff it also had the same vault and elevator and guest room as Akio's house."Well I guess we're neighbors,"said Shinshu.
"Well I'll see you in the morning,"said Shinshu.He woke up in the morning and went through his usual routine.He took a shower,brushed his teeth,and got dressed into his black shirt,black shoes,and wore his cargo pants.By the time he did all of this it was 9 in the morning.He took the sand elevator up stairs and smelled desert eggs with bacon.He saw a note on his table.It read"Hey son,how do you like your new house,I informed my friend of your new house.You may be wondering how this food got here,I hired servants to cook for you and guards to guard your vault.Love,Dad."Shinshu put the note down and quickly ate breakfast and headed out the door.

BaneDeidara
06-29-2009, 09:49 PM
Okibi had been walking in the desert for hours before finally reaching the Sand Village. He wanted to rest as soon as he entered, but figured guards would be all over him if he just entered the village without clearing it with the Kazekage. He walked up to the front gates, and the guards took him to the Kazekage.
"So you're a traveler wishing to stay in this Village for a little while, eh?" asked the Kazekage when guards arrived at the door with Okibi. Hmm...he looks like a trustworthy man, the Kazekage thought, but you never know who can can trust these days.
"Yes Lord Kazekage. I have been traveling for days trying to reach this village. With your permission, I would like to stay here for a while." answered Okibi.
"Very well, You can stay at our hotel for as long as you want." One of the guards gave him directions, and Okibi went on his way.
I hope what I'm looking for is here. I don't understand why, but it just feels right to have come here. What am I looking for?! Well, whatever it is, I think I'll find it here. Okibi was too wrapped up in his thoughts to notice where he was going, and nearly ran into two young boys at about the age of 15. "Oh, sorry! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." Okibi apologized.
"It's ok, don't worry about it!" answered the kid. "Hey, I don't remember ever seeing you around here, are you new to the village?" Okibi noded his head, and both the kids looked exited to see a new villager. "I'm Akio." "And I'm Shinshu." They both replied. "Welcome to the village!" They said in unison.
Okibi was suprised to have such a warm welcome. In most of the other places he had been, the villagers weren't quite as freindly. "Thank's Shinshi and Akio. I'm Okibi."
"When did you get here?" Asked Akio. "How long are you going to stay?' Asked Shinshu.
"I just got here today, and I'll probably only be here for a few days. Sorry, I wish I could stay and talk to you guys, but I've been traveling for days and kinda need a rest." Okibi walked on towards the hotel.

06-29-2009, 10:01 PM
After the boys met Okibi they decided to look for the girls. They boys scoured the village until they reached the flower shop. Chika and Asami were just walking out of the shop, Chika had bought new flowers to put in her hair. Akio and Shinshu ran up to the two kunoich. "I have something to ask you Chika, will... will.. you..," said Akio. Chika interupted ," Yes Yes I will go out with you." Then Ako and Chika sealed it with a kiss.

takuya
06-29-2009, 10:14 PM
"Will you go out um...on a date with me,"asked Shinshu."Sure I would love to go out with you,"said Asami.She kissed Shinshu on the lips."So we're you taking me." Shinshu was a little dazed from her kiss,he quickly shook it off."Well maybe I'll take you to that restuarant Izo,Akio,and I went to.We can talk about it on the way to the training grounds." "Sure lets go,"said Asami.They headed to the training grounds talking about their date,leaving Chika and Akio to talk about theirs.Shinshu felt like he was having the best dream ever and didn't want to be woken up.

06-29-2009, 10:30 PM
"Chika where would you like to go tonight?" "Maybe that restauraunt over there." Chika was pointing to the restaurant where Akio , Shinshu and Izo went to. "Cool hey do you want to do something fun," said Akio. "Yes what is it." "Just wait summoning jutsu." A rather large lizard appeared he had a steel platform with seats on his back. "Hey Akio its Hiroki the carrying lizard." "Take use around the the village perimeter a few times please," said Akio. "Sure kid," said Hiroki. Ako jumped on the platform the he helped Chika up. The two were carried around the village, and they were having alot of fun. The two kissed on the lips once more. "Do you want to go to the training grounds now," asked Akio? "Yes sure, lets go," said Chika. Hiroki took them to the training grounds where they got off.

takuya
06-29-2009, 10:55 PM
Shinshu and Asami were seating on a bench in the training grounds.Asami had her head on Shinshu's chest while Shinshu had his arm around her."Can I tell you something,"asked Asami."Sure." "I've had a crush on you since we were in the academy,"said Asami."I've had the same crush since then too and you wanna know something else,"said Shinshu."Sure." "If this is a dream and someone wakes me up I'm gonna beat the crap out of them,"said Shinshu.Asami laughed softly.
"Hey lets do something fun,"said Shinshu."Summoning Jutsu."Shinshu summoned Takashi and helped Asami up onto him."Takashi take us around the village perimeter a few times."The two flew around the village and were having fun.Asami held onto Shinshu and kissed him on the lips,he returned the kiss.Takashi then set them back down in the training grounds."So was that fun,"asked Shinshu."It was the most fun I've ever had,"said Asami.She fell asleep in Shinshu's nap while Shinshu was gently stroking her hair.
When she woke up Shinshu took her to the restuarant Shinshu,Akio,and Izo had went to.Then he took her home.Asami was standing on the steps to her house."That was a nice date,"said Asami."I hope we can do it again sometime,"said Shinshu."Well goodnight." "Goodnight,Shinshu."Asami was going to enter her house,but quickly turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around her waist and they kissed.Asami then entered her home.Shinshu was heading home."I wonder if Akio is done with his date with Chika I wanna tell him about my date with Asami,"Shinshu told himself."I'll go home and then when he gets home I'll tell him about my date."Shinshu headed home and felt like losing his memory made him bold enough to do what he wanted to do for the longest time.He then entered his home.

06-29-2009, 11:05 PM
Akio and Chika were standing near the flower field in the training grounds."Akio I;ve had a crush in you the day we first met a few days before we started at the academy." "Really me to." The two kisssed each other sftly then the fell asleep in the flowers. When they awoke the headed to the restaurant. "I'm having a wonderful time Akio." Akio blushed then he replied," Me to, me to." The two love birds walked to Chika's house, where Chika put her arms around Akio anh he put his arms around her waist and they began to kiss. Chika lifted her lep up , and the two kissed a litlle longer. "Akio I hope we can do the again." "Me to see you tommorow." Akio ran home where he met up with Shinshu.

06-30-2009, 03:39 PM
it was slipping down the page

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-30-2009, 03:47 PM
ROMANTIC!!! more more more!!

06-30-2009, 03:49 PM
yeah somebody likes our story, or people liked it they just didn't post saying they did

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-30-2009, 03:56 PM
well u guys said it was strictly for your story so maybe thats why people didnt post

06-30-2009, 04:46 PM
well u guys said it was strictly for your story so maybe thats why people didnt post

oh yeah well we might change that so ppl can comment on how they like it

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-30-2009, 05:04 PM
:D :mrgreen:

BaneDeidara
06-30-2009, 05:25 PM
I gave it a 10 ;)

06-30-2009, 05:36 PM
if you want readers you may comment on the story

LilG uchiha
06-30-2009, 05:39 PM
kools

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-30-2009, 05:55 PM
huraay for good story commenting!!

Chidori Shuriken
06-30-2009, 07:55 PM
Tenchai was going back to the Kazekage. Man, I wish things would be more... Lively around this village... Thought Tenchai. He talked to the Kazekage. "I would appreciate it if you would go to the hotel, we have a visitor who just... Walked... Into this village.I would like you to keep one of your keen eyes on him. Him is Okibi."

Tenchai made his way to the hotel. Is Lord Kazekage getting... Paranoid? He knocked on the door, told the doorman his side mission, and went in. They told Tenchai Okibi's room number, and he went in. "Hi, Ok-" He stopped himself. He didn't want Okibi to know he was on a mission... Maybe not an official mission, but it was good enough. "How did you get in here? Not to be rude or anything," said Okibi. "No, it's fine. I hear some of the doors are broken; not much security for you. I'm Tenchai." Tenchai stook out his hand. Okibi grabbed it and shook it. "Okibi," he said. "The name's Okibi." Something about him reminded Tenchai about a childhood friend...

Tenchai quickly looked through the room, searching for any sign of any queer objects, but to no avail. "See ya, Okibi," said Tenchai, leaving the room.

BaneDeidara is our new writer in this story as Okibi, obviously. Now enjoy the story!

06-30-2009, 08:57 PM
Akio was awoken by one of his servants.Akio woke up and asked ,"What is it? " Your father requests you in his office," said the servant. The boy but on his clothes and ran upstairs. By the time he got their Shinshu, Izo, Chika, Asami, and tenchai were there.

-------------
Okibi was just sitting in his hotel room when suddenly a jonin appeared. The jonin said," The Kazekage requests you to come to his office. He has a mission for you to test you. "I will be right there," said Okibi. Okibi was thinking in the back of his mind(what did I do.)

------------
Poof!! a giant puff of smoke appeared, then Okibi was standing in the middle of the office. "Welcome all of you , now I will start the meeting," said the Kazekage. " We have recent reports from anbu teams that the organization you met up with is planning to attack the Leaf." Tenchai's face started to tighten up, then he said under his breath," ...Hitori..." The Kazekage then said," I need you to ambush them in this area." The kazekage was pointing to a position on the map , that looked like a forest. "Sir i know that area thats The Forest of the Blood Red Leaves. Its to the East of the Leaf Village," said Okibi.

"I am making Tenchai and Okibi co-leaders of the mission , you all will leave at noon." The Kazekage the dismissed the group. Akio said to Shinshu," Hey do you want to go get some sand from the desert before we go?"

Sorry Bane but we had to get the story rolling.

takuya
06-30-2009, 09:27 PM
Shinshu thought about it for a while."Sure,but don't hog all the good sand,"said Shinshu."Fine we'll split it fifty fifty,"said Akio."I hope we find some crystal sand,"said Shinshu.Asami and Chika then remember the presents that they got from Shinshu and Akio were made from crystal sand.Asami now had the diamond Shinshu gave her with string through it so that she can wear it as a necklace,she wore it under her shirt.Chika was also wearing the necklace that Akio had gave her under her shirt."So Akio you wanna catch a ride on Takashi." "No I'll take Daisuke."

"Summoning Jutsu,"both of the brothers yelled in unison.Daisuke and Takashi were both summoned there."What did you summon us for at this hour,I was just waking up,"said Takashi."Stop complaining I need you to take me to the center of the desert to collect sand for my mission,"said Shinshu.He then hopped on Takashi's back and took off."Same for me,"said Akio.He then got on Daisuke's back and then began traveling to the center of the desert.All of the others were already at home getting ready."Hitori will die this time,no mistakes!"thought Tenchai to himself.Everyone was set for the mission all that needed to come was noon.

BaneDeidara
06-30-2009, 09:46 PM
Hey, sorry I'm late. I stayed up reading manga longer than I though :lol: . I have to go soon though and don't have time to write a part. I will tomorrow though, unless you were planning on writing any more tonight, than go ahead.

06-30-2009, 10:04 PM
Akio made it to the center of the desert before Shinshu so he could look for some rare sand.Akio found the sand he usually found red, blue, black, and regular sand. Then he tripped over a small rock. He looked over to see white molding sand it could be molded into nearly anything. Akio sealed some of every kind of sand then he left some for Shinshu. "Hey Shinshu I'm done ,I'm heading back home." Shinshu called over," alright see you later when i'm done." Daisuke took Akio to the front gate where they were meeting at.

Guys people like our story we have all 10s.

06-30-2009, 10:04 PM
we do have one 4

takuya
06-30-2009, 10:07 PM
yep viollete put the one four lol its kinda actually funny somehow i dont know how but it is

06-30-2009, 10:07 PM
yep viollete put the one four lol its kinda actually funny somehow i dont know how but it is

how did you find that out

06-30-2009, 10:08 PM
nevermind i know how

TheViolletteHeart
06-30-2009, 10:10 PM
we do have one 4

Sorry ^^" I was having a bad day, and I took my anger out (partially) here. If I could change my vote, I would, guys. :D

takuya
06-30-2009, 10:11 PM
lol so what do u rily think of the story plus i kinda like criticism it lets us know if we need to improve in some stuff or not

06-30-2009, 10:13 PM
lol so what do u rily think of the story plus i kinda like criticism it lets us know if we need to improve in some stuff or not

yeah it helps out

TheViolletteHeart I understand what you mean

TheViolletteHeart
06-30-2009, 10:18 PM

Well, right now I'm just trying to catch up. It's been a while since I've read anything in here, so right now you're looking at a score somewhere from eight to ten. It may be that it starts off kinda bumpy (which many stories, even the best ones, often do), but I find that I like it a lot later.

takuya
06-30-2009, 10:20 PM
so now i see what u mean be taking ur anger partially out on us u gave us half of the score u woulda gave us:lol:i hope more ppl start coming here

06-30-2009, 10:24 PM
so now i see what u mean be taking ur anger partially out on us u gave us half of the score u woulda gave us:lol:i hope more ppl start coming here

Takuya its your turn to post like you said you would in pms

takuya
06-30-2009, 10:26 PM
im thinking dont rush me art takes time so PUT A CORK IN IT lol but im thinking just wait

06-30-2009, 10:30 PM
im thinking dont rush me art takes time so PUT A CORK IN IT lol but im thinking just wait

ok no need to get pushy. You know I understand because Art= cool

takuya
06-30-2009, 10:45 PM
It was eleven o'clock in the morning only one hour away from the departure time.Shinshu and Akio were both at home filling up there things.Noon came and they all met up at the gate."Ok as you all know we are heading to the Forest of Blood Red Leaves,you're to follow Okibi's and my orders,"said Tenchai."Lets move out,"said Okibi.They had been traveling for hours it would take three days to reach the leaf and the sun was already setting.Just then five rogues jumped out at them."We know of your plan and we're here to stop this,"said one of the rogues."Wind Style:Vicious Air Blades."The rogue shot sharp blades of air at all of them."Fire Style:Flame Bombs,"yelled Shinshu.He shot a blast of fire at the rogue burning him to crisp.
"Not that strong of bunch of lackeys,"said Shinshu."You'd be surprised at what we can do,"said the rogue.It was the same rogue that Shinshu had attacked."Lightning Style:Lightning Currents,"said Asami.She had her hand on the rogue's back,he was being shocked to death."Thanks Asami,"said Shinshu."No problem." "Flower Style:Flower Petals,"said Chika.A bunch of flowers were around one of the other rogues feet."Your gonna kill me with a bunch of flowers,"asked the rogue."Flower Style:Flower Blades."The flowers rose up around the rogue and began to cut him to death.

Chidori Shuriken
07-01-2009, 08:35 AM
"Stop. You did good," said one of the... Rogues? It wasn't a rogue, it was a Sand Ninja in disguise. "You stopped in our mission to give us... Training?!" Said Tenchai. "Who the hel-" "Tenchai..." said Okibi. "Already hotheaded?" "Shut up, Okibi. You barely know me."

They kept on traveling the path, and Tenchai was mad that a Sand Ninja popped up in their mission.

When it could've been Hitori.

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-01-2009, 08:37 AM
hehe i liked teh end "ur gonna kill me with a bunch of flowers" asked the rogue. "Flower Style:Flower Blades" The flowers rose up around the rogue and began to cut him to death. lol that is just too funny

Chidori Shuriken
07-01-2009, 08:40 AM
hehe i liked teh end "ur gonna kill me with a bunch of flowers" asked the rogue. "Flower Style:Flower Blades" The flowers rose up around the rogue and began to cut him to death. lol that is just too funny

I lol at that part too!

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-01-2009, 08:41 AM
who knew flowers could be deadly? oh it would be so ironic if he said u cant kill me with flowers and then doing the jutsu and then he says ooUGA cause then he dies!!

BaneDeidara
07-01-2009, 09:46 AM
Ok...Ill just post a part when someone leaves me an open spot. :lol:. I don't want to post anything now since I don't know where the story is going.

07-01-2009, 09:47 AM
bane I can post something short and you can go from there

07-01-2009, 09:53 AM
Akio was wondering why sand ninja attacked would attack us for training. It was about 5 in the afternoon now and akio asked," Do you guys want a riceball sents we will have to travel a little longer before we can set up camp," sand Akio. The others sand in unison," Yeah we'll have some riceballs." Akio walked up to Okibi "Hey Okibi what lurks The Forest of Blood Red Leaves," asked Akio?

BaneDeidara
07-01-2009, 09:55 AM
For future reference, is there some secret PM about the story that I'm not getting, or do we all just make it up as we go?

07-01-2009, 09:56 AM
For future reference, is there some secret PM about the story that I'm not getting, or do we all just make it up as we go?

We make up a plan for the story I sent you one didn't I. Talking about how we are going to write this mission. We do usually talk about the plot and all, we will add a litlle if we think its needed.

BaneDeidara
07-01-2009, 09:58 AM
We make up a plan for the story I sent you one didn't I. Talking about how we are going to write this mission. We do usually talk about the plot and all, we will add a litlle if we think its needed.
I never got any PMs about the plot. :| Other than (i think it was takuya) saying that the story will be picking up and moving along, but no one told me anything about what will be happening

07-01-2009, 10:00 AM
I never got any PMs about the plot. :| Other than (i think it was takuya) saying that the story will be picking up and moving along, but no one told me anything about what will be happening

I will pm you then

BaneDeidara
07-01-2009, 10:52 AM
"Hey Okibi, what lurks The Forest of Blood Red Leave?" asked Akio.
"Well, during the day, hardly anything. A few Rogues and traps maybe, but that's the least to worry about. During the night, large, viciouse creatures come out. They look sort of like regular animals, but not quite. Rumor has it that someone was experimenting with animal DNA years ago, and it spawned mutants. All of the bears, tigers, spiders, and everything he was working on was mutated and killed their creater. It's just a rumor though."
Everyone had gathered around now, and were all amazed at such creatures. "Have you ever seen any of them?" Asked Akio.
Okibi chuckled a little. "Plenty of times. I've gone by here a lot, and get attacked almost every night. It was always too dark, to tell if they were mutated or anything though. But they were a lot stronger than anything normal. Once or twice I barely escaped with my life. They always travel in packs of about 5. The key is to go for the leader, then if you kill it, the others will generaly leave you alone."
"How can you tell which is the leader?" Shinshu asked.
"That's the tough part. It's realy hard to tell. But if you manage to kill it, you will be okay. At least, until a different pack finds you."
Everyone had finished their riceballs now, and continued walking. Two more hours went by, and Tenchai asked, "So Okibi, you have gone through here a few times before, right? You know this terrain better than any of us."
"It's a very dangerous place, but unavoidable if you want to get to some of the places I go. We should probably set up camp in about an hour." Okibi had gone through here many times in his life of traveling, but never in a group. He was hoping it wouldn't be too much more difficult.
They continued on for about an hour then set up camp. Okibi and Tenchai layed traps everywhere that would alert them if anything tried to attack.

07-01-2009, 11:12 AM
"Guys me and Shinshu will handle the tents," said Akio. Akio and Shinshu bended the sand into 4 small huts. One was for the girls, one was for Shinshu and akio , The more royal looking one was for Tenchai and Okibi because they were the leaders and the last one was for Izo. While Shinshu and akio were creating the huts the girls were building a fire and Tenchai and Okibi were discussing their next move."Hey guys do we have anything to eat for dinner," asked Shinshu.

takuya
07-01-2009, 05:05 PM
"I have some fish I bought from a shop in the Sand Village,"said Asami."Good we can cook that and have fish tonight,"said Okibi.Asami got out the fish and put them on sticks and began to cook them.They ate the food in silence."I'm glad that you bought this fish or we'd have to try to eat the fish at the lake nearby,"said Okibi."What's wrong with the fish at the nearby lake,"asked Izo."As a told you guys earlier this guy was a complete and total psychopath he wanted everything to become a killing machine."

"I caught the fish,unfortunately,as soon as the fish left the water five bears appeared out of the woods and attacked me.""They had a high sense of smell,they reeked of blood,they could do jutsu no handsigns or anything and they weren't summonings.I barely escaped with my life."Everyone looked at Okibi as he told this amazing tale."Now I see why Tenchai and you setted up all these traps,"said Akio."If we encounter any animals no matter how harmless they may seem kill them on site,"said Okibi.Everyone had finished their fish and went to bed with Okibi's words swirling around in their heads.

07-01-2009, 07:14 PM
The group woke up at about 6 in the morning. Everyone in the group was starving. Akio handed out 2 riceballs to everybody, then Akio and Shinshu broke the sand huts down then they put it back in their scrolls. Then the group saw a dead rabbit , it wasn't like you average rabbit it had four eyes, four arms , and claws that were six inches long. The group observed its looks then the set off on their mission.

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-02-2009, 10:02 AM
WOW. im not liking the rabbit but did they cook it? or did they take it along with them to cook it later? mutant rabbit might taste good

Chidori Shuriken
07-02-2009, 12:36 PM
WOW. im not liking the rabbit but did they cook it? or did they take it along with them to cook it later? mutant rabbit might taste good

Well SOMEONE has an obsessive imagination about our story!

Chidori Shuriken
07-02-2009, 01:37 PM
"That rabbitt... It looked familiar..." Said Tenchai. "What could be familiar about the rabbitt?" Said Izo, glaring at Tenchai. Izo just naturally didn't like him. "In my dreams," said Tenchai, dreamily. "Whatever, it's early anyways, you guys don't have your thinking caps on!" Said Akio.

You wish.

Ultimate Ninja
07-02-2009, 02:10 PM
this story is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can someon rep me for saying that because i really like it and i cant rep it unless someone reps me so i get rep power

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-02-2009, 04:11 PM
dont ask 4 rep!!!:evil:

takuya
07-02-2009, 06:41 PM
The group had been traveling for a while now it was close to 8 in the morning now.Shinshu surveyed the area around them.The trees were tall and had broad leaves and the lake they had seen earlier was so beautiful.He also loved the sweet honey scented smell of the forest,he couldn't believe that a forest this beautiful could be so dangerous.Three rogues came from behind a tree."Give us all the money you got and we might let you leave with your pitiful lives,"said one of the rogues."Is that so,"asked Shinshu,he was looking at the ground and saw a wire by the lead rogue.He then quickly pulled out a kunai."Don't try acting tough on us boy,"said one of the rogues in the back.Shinshu then threw the kunai he was holding at the wire then it broke.Kunai bursted from a bush and stabbed the lead rogue to death.
"That's it,"said one of the two remaining rogues.The rogue quickly made some handsigns then shouted,"Fire Style:Flame Bomb."He shot a blast of fire at them.Shinsu and Akio quickly reacted and used their sand to protect everyone." "Lightning Style:Lightning Currents,"shouted Asami,she quickly made some handsigns and slammed her hand on the ground as lightning surged from her hand towards the rogue and paralyzed him."Wind Style:Ripping Sand,"Shinshu did the handsigns and shot a wind at the rogue that cut through him.
"Earth Style:Earth Ravine,"shouted Izo he made handsigns and the earth beneath the last rogue opened up and swallowed him.They then continued towards the Forest of Blood Red Leaves,it would only take one more day for them to reach it.Tenchai and Izo both had a feeling in their stomatchs that they wouldn't make it out of here without getting attacked by animals.Everyone had their own worries drifting through their endless thoughts.

Nick Tasogare
07-03-2009, 07:51 AM
dont ask 4 rep!!!:evil:

whoa, are you like, a Fan Fic Fan Girl?

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-03-2009, 02:53 PM
noooo i just like stories!!and people rep u for being awesome poster or posting something people can all agree with smething like that u dont ask for it!!!

TheViolletteHeart
07-03-2009, 04:26 PM
The group jumped and prepared for another fight as they heard rustling in the bushes. A shock of orangish-brown hair popped out of the leaves. At first they thought it was a fox, but then they saw the face of the person the hair belonged to. Her face was narrow and had fox-like qualities to it, but it deffinitely belonged to a human. The woman's skin was tan and scratched all over. She crawled further out of the brush, revealing more wounds. The female's white shirt was blood-soaked, her tan shorts looked as though she had dragged them through the mud, and she had a tight grip on small pouch in her fist.

"Help," she wheezed.

"Who are you?" Okibi asked. He made sure that his voice was strong enough to avoid the risk of walking into a trap, but soft enough that if this person was seriously in danger, he wouldn't scare her away.

"My name is Gorotsuki Kitsune." She coughed and blood came up.

The ninja knew she was a shinobi from the gear she wore, but they didn't see a headband. "Where are you from, Miss Kitsune?"

"I am from the Leaf," she lied. "Three rogues attacked me and that's how I got so bloodied up."

The kunoichi told the group a short, convincing tale of what happened. She would occasionally stop to hack something up. Her bright golden-brown eyes did not betray her story. In fact, they held such deep sorrow that it helped the believability of what the fox-lady was telling them. The other shinobi still had some questions, but they left their mind when Kitsune whimpered and gripped the large gash in her side.

"Please, give me some bandages and stitches before I bleed out," the woman begged. "If you do, I will help you."

"Well..." Tenchai bit his lip and looked at the others.

Kitsune stared at them with a hopeful gaze.

07-03-2009, 09:14 PM
"don't worry guys me and Asami," said Chika. Asami grabbed a few medical supplies from her bag , then she ran over to the Kitsune. Asmai began to put bandages on the girl and she began to use medical ninjutsu that she had been taught.

Chika made a few handsigns , then flowers grew from her hands then the flowers gave out some sort of healing chakra over Kitsune's whole body. The flowers tended cut wounds and bruns marks. Asami attempted to stich the area where kitsune needed stitches. then the girls gave her a few food pills. "Now you should be fine," said Asami. "You should be in better shape in a few minutes," said Chika. The other group members where stunned that the girls could work so fast.

takuya
07-03-2009, 09:42 PM
Shinshu stared at the girls with his mouth opened.On their date Asami told him that she and Chika started medical ninjutsu training a week before he lost his memory,but he didn't think that they had developed their medical ninjutsu with so much profiency,it only took a matter of seconds for them to finish.Shinshu then looked up at the sky and realized that the sun was setting."We can only go for another hour before it gets dark." "I agree with Shinshu we don't have much time before it gets dark,we should spend that hour looking for a suitable camping grounds,"said Izo.
"We'll travel for a bit then set up camp,"said Tenchai.They began to travel and find a suitable camping grounds.Since Kitsune was still injured a bit so someone had to carry her,Izo volunteered.Shinshu had to protect Kitsune while Izo carried her,much to Asami's dismay.Kitsune was in fact quite beautiful despite the fact of her condition earlier.They then found a camp ground and setted up camp then made a fire so they can get to know this new stranger.

Minoru
07-03-2009, 10:01 PM
Sorry to interupt i've only read the first 2 pags so far but i gotta say its pretty good but it is a little confusing in some areas with the charachters, detail, and the dialogue although that might just be me but ill keep reading to see what happens next.

takuya
07-03-2009, 10:06 PM
its cool i think it gets better as u read and thank you for posting ur opinion

07-03-2009, 10:09 PM
Nick you could post your opinion, instead of just voting, we want to know what we can do to get better

TheViolletteHeart
07-04-2009, 11:03 AM
Kitsune sat by the fire. The light of the flames flickered across her face. She stroked the pouch she was holding gently with her thumb. The group watched her carefully.

"What's in there, anyway?" Asami asked, slightly suspicious at the woman's behavior.

The kunoichi's amber eyes snapped back up. "Something I was told to pick up for a very important purpose."

"What?"

The fox-lady tilted her head to one side and stared at the ninja around her. An almost mischeivous shine came to her golden-brown orbs. "If I told you, I'd have to kill everyone here, including myself." She sighed and stared into the flames.

Chidori Shuriken
07-04-2009, 02:55 PM
"Why? You don't trust us?" Asked Tenchai. "That's not the problem," said Kitsune. "It's about my trust issues, mostly. You see, if I tell you whats inside, the people who gave me this item would have no trust in me. I'd have to kill myself and you guys too, which I will not allow to happen."

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-05-2009, 10:11 AM
ooh mysterious!!!

07-05-2009, 06:19 PM
"Is there anything else you we should know about you." "No not really," said Kitsune. The group had set up camp right infront of the forest, so they had to put up extra traps for any hungry beast. Suddenly the leaves started to rustle, then 5 demon looking birds came from out of the trees.The birds were as fast as lightning, they darted from each direction. The came down and pecked, then they darted away.

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-05-2009, 06:24 PM
ouch...

TheViolletteHeart
07-05-2009, 06:40 PM
Kitsune was guarding the pouch with her life. It seemed as though the birds had been aiming mainly for her. She put the bag in her pocket, away from the beasts.

Chidori Shuriken
07-05-2009, 07:27 PM
"Kitsune... Those birds... They were aiming for you...?" Asked Tenchai. "Yes! Kinda obvious, isn't it? Now stop asking questions, please," she snapped. Tenchai couldn't help but wonder... The pouch could have something to do with Hitori...

takuya
07-05-2009, 08:08 PM
Shinshu tried to attack one of the birds with sand,but it was too fast."We have to get out of here these birds are to fast to take on." "We don't have enough time to disable the traps,"said Okibi.Shinshu then tried a new jutsu.He made handsigns and yelled,"Sand Dome."They were incased in a dome of sand that blocked the birds out while they came up with a plan."We need to know what those birds want with your pouch Kitsune,"said Akio.Kitsune stared at them nervously while hesitating on if she should tell them or not.

TheViolletteHeart
07-05-2009, 08:13 PM
"I can't tell you. I need the money; my family is poor. I'm being paid five million ryo for retrieving this. I tld you, I'd have to kill us all if I told you." Kitsune bit her lip and considered running away. If they continued to demand that she showed them, she would have to scrap the idea of using them for protection and just get herself out of there.

Chidori Shuriken
07-06-2009, 08:26 AM
"Your family... Is poor? Why don't you stay with us? Like, in Akios house? Or my house? We can give you stuff!" Said Tenchai. "Why are you even out here? Just get back! Go!" "I must... Fulfill my request..." Said Kitsune. "Ask more, or I will leave." "Well, good! That's what you're supposed to-" "Tenchai... No." Interrupted Okibi. He flared his eyes at him. "Sorry, Kitsune..."

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-06-2009, 11:23 AM
oh this is turning tragic

takuya
07-07-2009, 08:37 AM
"Even if she won't tell us what's in her pouch we can't leave her to those birds,they'll slaughter her,"said Okibi."We better come with an idea soon I don't know how long it will take for these birds to peck through and if they don't peck through because I haven't perfected yet and it still takes a lot of chakra,"said Shinshu sounding strained from the pressure of holding the sand dome."Shinshu how much longer can you hold that sand dome in that time well disable the traps while you protect us,no pressure anything,"said Tenchai."Yeah no pressure escape the one from the freaking sand dome,"responded Shinshu.The others had disabled the traps."Ok Shinshu when I tell you let go of the sand dome then make a hole so that we can run out of here,"said Okibi.

"NOW,"yelled everyone.Shinshu had let go of the sand dome and made a hole that they had escapedd out of.Everyone could here the sound of the birds following him."The animals stay in this area for some reason so all we have to do is get out of here.Shinshu and Akio both turned around and yelled,"Combination Jutsu:Giant Flammable Sand."They had shot a giant flaming blast of sand at the birds,but somehow only one of the birds got scorched."Earth Style:Earth Barrier,"said Izo.He had block the birds off hoping that they weren't smart enough to go around the barrier.They then continued running.

TheViolletteHeart
07-07-2009, 09:18 AM
One bird flew over the barrier and swooped low at Kitsune. It's razor sharp beak cut through the pouch, spilling the contents and triggering a seal that had been placed inside. While the bird went into a trance-like state, the kunoichi began scrambling after what had fallen out of the bag.

Asami managed to catch her wrist as she was picking one piece up. She turned the woman's palm up.

The medic let out an enraged cry. "You didn't!"

"What?" the others asked.

"She stole Tenma's Jewels!" the girl said, showing them the gems in the fox-lady's hands.

Kitsune pulled her arms away. "So? It just means that he won't be able to use them."

"Did you ever stop to consider the consequences of stealing from a demon!?" Chika asked, stepping forward.

"...The positive consequences, yes. Like me getting paid and taking objects of power away from someone evil." She yawned. "Besides, I figured that if it was possible to steal from him, there probably wasn't much he could do to me anyway." The woman started back along the path. "Are you guys coming, or what?"

Chidori Shuriken
07-08-2009, 05:17 PM
"Tenma's jewels? Haven't I heard of the Demon Tenma on the old Bingo Book that my parents own? On Hitori's pag-" "You obsessed with Hito-" "He killed my clan... And this Tenma character just might be his little pet-" "You saying we abort? To look in the Bingo Book? You do realize, this mission may include Hitori himself?" Said Okibi. "I guess.... C'mon, let's go get 'em," Tenchai exclaimed.

07-08-2009, 07:43 PM
"Wait, wait, maybe thats what Hitori is gonna use to destroy Konaha," said Akio? Akio's fellow team looked at him like they were about to say "what". "Akio what do you mean,' said Chika.

"Hitori is planning to use Tenma to destroy Konaha, his org will probaly catch more demons and use the to destroy and take over the other villages," said Akio. Izo stepped up to the plate," If .. if this is true , we better head for the center of the forest, Now!!

"Guys I'll send a chakra sensing lizard into the Forest." "Summoning Jutsu"

"Hello Akio, what do you need," said Isao the lizard. "I need you to go into the forest with, your little lizard friends a see if you can find powerful chakra source in the forest, then find me and report back," said Akio. "Yes sir," said Isao and the four little lizards with him said.

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-08-2009, 07:56 PM
kewl!!^.^

Chidori Shuriken
07-09-2009, 05:56 PM
"Get to the center, now!" Said Tenchai. "But when are they planning to destroy Konoha?" "They're not going to! We're gonna stop 'em!" Said Okibi. I'm gonna go back and warn the Hokage-" "Wait a second, it's Konoha they're after... And I owe a debt to Konoha! Let's go warn Lord Kazekage!" Shouted Tenchai. "Tench-" Tenchai was gone.

He was near the Village, and then huge heard a huge bang. Trees shattered. It pushed him back."Figured out our plan, eh?" Said a ninja. Tenchai broke out of the fake Genjutsu. "Stop," said Akio. "C'mon back. Get to the center." "F-fine..."

07-09-2009, 09:24 PM
"Come on guys lets move," said Akio. The group headed into The Forest of Blood Red Leaves, you could hear all kinds of noise, blood cutterling screams, and even strange animal sounds.

----- 3 hours from the center------

"Oh my, this is bad,do you gys feel that," asked chika? "Chika , what is it," asked Akio? "Its.. its, a very strong chakra sense, something pure evil, I think its Tenma,' said Chika. The group shaded fromworried to completly terrified. "Okibi , any idea why none of the vicious monsters, haven't attacked us," asked Shinshu?

"It must be the presence of Tenma, he's scared them off, or he used his power to take them over and control them," said Okibi.

TheViolletteHeart
07-09-2009, 09:32 PM
Kitsune's eyes shone maliciously. "Why don't we say hello? He can't really be as tough as we think if I stole his gems so easily..."

"I think you're wrong," Chika warned.

takuya
07-10-2009, 09:31 PM
The wind around Shinshu felt ominous and threating.Tenma then appeared.He looked like a giant dog with sharp teeth and he looked like he was ready to kill."Give me back my jewels and I will spare the rest of you and only kill the girl,"he said."Hey if they're so easy to take do you really deserve to have them,"replied Kitsune."Don't try to act bold girl,I can crush you with barely any of my strength.""If you want to kill her you're gonna have to kill us too,"said Shinshu."So be it."Tenma swung his claw towards Shinshu jumped back,barely dodging.He also directed his other claw towards Kitsune.Kitsune did what looked like arcobatics to dodge then jumped up and punched Tenma in the face with little affect.Shinshu then yelled,"Sand Funeral."The ground around Tenma began to sink.Tenma then jumped out of the sand and said,"You can't defeat me with such pity jutsu.""We'll see bout that,"said Chika."Flower Style:Flower Blades."She finished the handsigns and the flowers tried to cut Tenma,but his fur was too thick he then let out a low growl in response.They were facing an unstoppable beast.

07-10-2009, 10:24 PM
"Good my pet, you found them," said Hitori as he appeared from the darkness. "Hitori..," said Tenchai. "Akio, Akio," Isao came running toward Akio. "Akio as you can see its Tenma," said Isao. "Bye Isao see you whenever," "Bye Akio." A man riding a giant dragon appeared," Hahahaha so Akio we meet again, you remeber me Ryuu,I am the one who will kill you,' said Ryuu. "Summoning jutsu," shouted Akio.

"What is it," said Tokage-ouja the boss lizard. "I need your help, Tenma is here, me and you need to take care of that dragon so we can help my team defeat Tenma," said Akio. "Ok boy I'll help you, my people despise Tenma,' said Tokage-ouja. Tokage-ouja dashed toward the dragon, then he jumped and came down on his hind legs, he then pulled out his black rare metal katana. "Fire style: Great Blaze tornado," shouted tokage-ojou, fire poured from his mouth, the fire began to spiral in the shaped of a tornado, aiming straight for the center of Ryuu's dragon.

Chidori Shuriken
07-11-2009, 09:01 AM
Tenchai started running at Hitori while Tenma was concentrated on the others. "Fire Style:Blazing Palm!" "Water Style: Barrier of One-Thousand Spirits!" Tenchai froze. In water, not ice...

"You see, Tenchai, I am an S-Rank criminal. How come you weren't dead in the massacre? I have reasons... But I have no feel to tell you as you drown in a ball of my finest water..." Said Hitori. His scratchy, metal, cold voice screamed in Tenchai's ears. His life passed over his eyes...

"Forbidden Ninja Art: Time Burn." Hitori whispered. "That's what I used to kill your father. But who am I in the family? I am his brother.

"Your father had a cousin that I didn't have. That cousin was an Uchiha. It all boils down to the relationship thing, eh? Well, as you suffocate, listen to this.

"Your father sickened me. All of his family. He was always hinting at the Uchiha to give him one of their Sharingan eyes. I stopped the trade. Guess what they were trading, Tenchai? You.

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-11-2009, 09:28 AM
buuuurn...O.O

07-11-2009, 09:45 AM
Ryuu and his dragon saw the fire coming, the giant dragon dodged the fire, then the dragon shouted," Dragon scale blade rain." The blades shouted out of the dragon's back, cutting anything they touched, somehow tokage-ouja was able to dodge it. Akio summoned a messenger lizard to tell Shinshu that Akio and Shinshu should use The land of Sand Technique, to cover this whole place with sand.

TheViolletteHeart
07-11-2009, 10:07 AM
"I can hold back big, furry and ugly over here while you two do your thing," Kitsune whispered to Akio.

She made several handsigns behind her back before running forward. Tenma turned his great head in her direction. The two stared into each other's eyes for just a moment, but that moment was all the fox-lady needed.

He swung his mighty paw in her direction, knocking her into a tree. She was dead in one hit. The demon leapt forward and swallowed her whole, then moved to the others.

The rogue looked over her shoulder. "Guys, I've got him in a genjutsu. Come on."

takuya
07-13-2009, 08:54 PM
"If Ryuu is here that means,"started Shinshu."Thats right you little brat,"said Raki."I underestimated you last time.""Sand Clone,"yelled Shinshu.He had made a clone made out of sand of himself that went to fight Ryuu with Akio."Sand Clone."Akio had made a clone to fight Ryuu also."We got him,"said Asami."Thats what you think little girl,"said Raki."Water Style:Water Whirlpool.""Lightning Style:Lightning Flash,"yelled Asami.Their attacks were evenly matched.Akio and Shinshu both yelled,"Combination Jutsu:Land of Sand."Tenma,Raki,and Hitori began to sink into the ground or so it seemed.

TheViolletteHeart
07-13-2009, 10:31 PM
Sweat rolled down Kitsune's face. "Guys, I don't know how much longer I can hold the demon hair ball."

"Just hang in there," Shinsu shouted. "We're trying our best!"

The rogue groaned in pain and watched the powerful dog sink. "Alright, I'll try to keep him distracted long enough for you slowpokes to finish up."

Chidori Shuriken
07-14-2009, 01:46 PM
Hitori started to sink. Tenchai was out of the water ball... But what was this trading him? Why would they trade me? My own father? There's more to this... But what? Tenchai grunted. He looked around. There went Raki and Tenma. He was gonna take care of Hitori personally.

Hitori's arms were buried in sand. "You don't deserve to live, Hitor-!" "Now, now... This is your fathers' body. I haven't told you the whole story yet, have I?

"That Forbidden Ninja Art: Time Bomb erases the users past, and the targets past is changed as the users will and soul enters the target. My real body... Our group of Rogues have it.

"So the targets past is changed, so they know me as the personality I have. Your father is Hitori. That's how I'm known.

"So my plan is... I leave Hitori's body behind in a well known place, teething in Hitori's soul and will. People will find him and not me, and lock him up in a Maximum Security Prison.

"So, you better get me out of here or your father will not have a body to return to." Finished Hitori. "Akio, Shinshu, stop the Jutsu but only on Hitori. Leave him there." "What...? Why-?" "I'll explain later. For now, someone has to go back and get someone to grab hold of Hitori for now." Tenchai had looked back down to where Hitori had been. Gone? And they hadn't even stopped the Jutsu yet! Hitori's hand covered Tenchai's mouth. "Wood Style: Wooden Dome." A large dome covered Tenchai and Hitori so no one could help.

Wood Style?

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-14-2009, 02:26 PM
oooh nice twist!

takuya
07-17-2009, 10:32 PM
"Tenchai,"yelled Shinshu."You should concentrate more on the object at hand boy,"boomed Tenma.Tenma then jumped out of the sand then picked up Raki and Ryuu out of the sand."Summoning Jutsu."Shinshu summoned Takamasi.He was the boss hawk and stood tall not very smaller than Tenma and Tenma stands roughly around 10 feet tall."Lightning Style:Lightning Strike,"yelled Asami.The concentrated blast of lightning got sent straight at Raki's heart.Raki was gone in the split of a second and appeared behind Asami and Chika and yelled,"Water Style:Grand Water Dragon."This jutsu normally took a large amount of handsigns,but Raki completed them in a matter of seconds."Flower Style:Garden of Petals."Flowers begun to twirl around them,protecting them from the dragon,and Chika infused her earth chakra,making the flowers as hard as diamonds."Hawk Screech."Takamasi let out a ear spilting screech from his mouth and sent Tenma flying.Shinshu and Akio then stopped the land of sand jutsu."Combination Jutsu:Ice Water Bullet,"yelled the brothers in unison.Shinshu's wind had froze the water blast to the point of freezing and it was directed at Ryuu.Ryuu's dragon barely flew out of the why."Fire Style:Flaming Fist."Okibi's hand began to glow with fire chakra and he touched the wood dome.The wood dome was unscathed."I can probably get inside,"said Izo."Earth Style:Ground Mole."Izo sunked into the ground and appeared at Tenchai's side inside the wood dome filled with the most dangerous rogue yet.

07-18-2009, 03:55 PM
I'm back

takuya
07-18-2009, 03:57 PM
yep and i was the first to welcome him back*does happy dance*lol

07-19-2009, 12:15 PM
"Ugh... nice shot kid, but prepare for this, Summoning jutsu: elemental dragons: lightning , fire, and wind. Three huge dragons appeared, one was silver for wind, one was blue for lightning and one was red for fire. Akio made a few handsigns, then he shouted," heavy black sand: spear rain." Black sand spears rain from the sky, most of the spears hit chinks in the wind dragons armor. " Great dragon storm," shouted Ryuu. Lightning began to rain from the sky, destroyine near by trees and scorching the ground, then lightning began to strike the leaf village, destroying buildings and what not. Tenma shouted," Grand fire blitz!" Huge amounts of fire began to pulse out from Tenma's body. The fire began to scorch anything and everything in sight, Tokage-ouja attempted to jump over the fire, but some of the fire caught his foot, scorching two of his toes and burning his ankle."Hey boss lizard can you keep going with your foot like that," said akio. "Yeah I'll be fine," shouted Tokage-ouja.

TheViolletteHeart
07-19-2009, 02:09 PM
"You may have gotten past my genjutsu, furball, but you won't get past this!" Kitsune shouted, making several handsigns. "Ninja art: Fox Fire!"

The flames around the kunoichi took the shape of small foxes and dashed towards Tenma, burning his fur. The rogue made more handsigns and her fingernails grew into great claws. Embers danced across the surface of the nails as she took swipes at the demon dog. Tenma managed to ram her away, but the fire foxes continued to attack him. Kitsune hit the ground hard and rolled, but as soon as she could, she pushed herself up and charged forward again.

takuya
07-21-2009, 08:14 PM
"Put that fire out immediately,"yelled the Hokage.Two jonin begun to weave a string of handsigns then yelled,"Water Style:Great Water Torrent."They had taken the water from two nearby droughs for their jutsu.The fire was immediately out."Black Sand:Iron Sand Missiles,"yelled Shinshu.Shinshu had thrusted his hand in the direction of the dragons and had opened his palm.The missiles made dozen of chinks in the dragons's armors until the red dragon died."Wood Style:Wooden Spear,"yelled Hitori.He had made a spear made out of wood appear in his hand."Earth Style:Earth Totem Pole,"yelled Izo in response as he finished with to ox seal."Wood Style:Wooden Entrapment."Hitori shoved the spear into the earth and the wood had bounded Izo to the wall.Izo felled unconscious then Tenchai began to question Hitori.
"Lightning Style:Vortex Thunder,"yelled Ryuu.The wind and lightning dragon shoot out a combination wind and lightning blast."Flower Style:Flower Petal."A giant flower petal appeared in front of Shinshu and Akio and protected them from the blast."Water Style:Sea Storm,"yelled Raki as he made the dog seal.His fox yelled,"Fox Lightning."Raki's and his fox's attacks combined."Wind Style:Wind Suspension,"yelled Shinshu.Wind gathered around Raki and his fox's feet and lifted them into the air,redirecting their attack at Ryuu.Ryuu dodged the attack,but the attacked had damaged his dragon's wing."You dolt,"yelled Ryuu."Can you see if not then I'll come over and help you."Ryuu had his fist raised at Raki."Put a sock in it,"said Raki as he made handsigns,but not before he showed Ryuu a handsign."Fire Style:Flaming Dog Flames,"yelled Tenma.A giant fireball shoot out of his mouth."Hawk Flame Blizzard."Tokage-ouja and Takamasi had overpowered Tenma's blast."Iron Sand Spears,"yelled the brothers in unison.Giant spears rain upon the enemies,but the wood dome remained unscathed.

Chidori Shuriken
07-28-2009, 01:28 PM
"Wanna feel the ultimate pain with me, Tenchai?!" Laughed Hitori, who screamed with glee. "Water Style: Body Fluid Explosion!!" "Ahhhhhhhhhggggg!!!!!! Daiiisssssuki!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaiiii!!!!!!" Tenchai's Body Fluids were exploding, or so it felt like that. "Feel the PAIN, TENCHAI?! FEEL IT?! Ninja Art: Reverse Sew!!!" Stitches appeared on Tenchai's shoulder which connected his arm to his body, then the stitches ripped open on both sides.

Tenchai could barely move. Hitori started running at the speed of sound with a sick face ready to kill. His hand hardened with a fist, and got Tenchai right in the cheek Tenchai spun around with the force of the blow. Blood spurted from his left corner of his mouth, and a tooth popped out. When Tenchai turned back around, Hitori kneed him in the stomach and when Tenchai bent over, Hitori kneed him in the face, kicked him in the air, grabbed him, jumped, spun around and let go and Tenchai slammed his head onto the wooden walls of the dome. "Wood Style: Suffocation." Wood grew over Tenchai, especially around his face and it sqeezed. Tenchai's nose broke and it started to bleed, and he couldn't breath.

takuya
07-28-2009, 01:54 PM
"I've had enough for this let game,"said Tenma."TIME TO PUT AN END TO THIS.""Fire Style:Fox Nova."The attack had made several burns on Takamasi's and Tokage-ouja"s bodies."I can't hold out sorry Shinshu,"said Takamasi."Reverse Summoning."Takamasi disappeared in smoke back to the hawk world."Akio I can't last stay much longer,"said Tokage-ouja."Reverse Summoning."He returned to the lizard world."We have to help out Tenchai and Izo said,"Shinshu."Single Sand Spear."A spear formed above Shinshu and he thrusted his fist towards the dome."It seems my pet has grown unruly,"said Hitori.

TheViolletteHeart
07-28-2009, 03:04 PM
Kistune flipped up and kicked Tenma in the jaw. "Take this, beast!" She made several handsigns.

Chidori Shuriken
07-28-2009, 04:36 PM
Tenchai grabbed the wood on his face, and dug his fingernails in slits and pulled. More cracks formed, and Hitori finished the Jutsu. Tenchai drew in deep breaths.

"I'll make sure I finish this quick, and escape with Tenma... Shall I?" Hitori cackled. "Remember that... Fire, that cloaked you in our earliar battle? T-that was me. I wanted to actually give you a chance, in that fight." "S-shut up already..." muffled Tenchai. "I don't care... If this is my fa-fathers b-b-ody... I-I'm gonna... Burn it to a cris-sp... Fire Style: Flaming Roundup...!" Tenchai couldn't make handsigns, but for this Jutsu, he didn't need to. His body flared and exploded, and the wooden dome caught on fire. The flares powered him up, allowing him to walk. Clutching his face, he sought for Izo and when he found him, he dragged him out. Once he did, he feel.

The wooden dome collapsed altogether. Tenchai cocked his head to one side, and once the smoke cleared... Hitori... Wasn't there??!!!

In frusteration and pain, Tenchai blacked out.

Chidori Shuriken
08-02-2009, 09:50 AM
Bump.

Chidori Shuriken
08-15-2009, 06:13 PM
Bump again. PEOPLE POST.

NaruSakufluff4ever
08-15-2009, 06:40 PM
Hello? *echoes* sheesh, nobody is here!