PDA

View Full Version : Yusuke vs. HST Gauntlet

The 1st Hokage
07-12-2010, 03:22 PM
He gets healed after finishing a verse.

1v.1 fights. Narutoverse, then Bleachverse, then OPverse

Can he clear the HST with only being healed twice?

Edit: Sorry that I forgot this.

Intagaibility logia: Off

Miles Edgeworth
07-12-2010, 03:28 PM
I'm pretty positive that Yusuke can clear Naruto and Bleach with little effort. Yusuke can blitz all of Narutoverse and has power and durability that far surpass anything of Bleachverse.

What I am unsure about is OPverse though. He could potentially take them down, but the issue of logia users and whatnot could actually cause Yusuke some trouble. Plus the fact that if he can't fight them all at once he might end up wasting his energy by using powerful attacks on fighters that he might not need to. If he fought them all at once they would be in a large group and one huge mountain buster could probably take most of them out, but if he's taking it one on one then he might use up his energy too quickly, especially if he won't be healed or recharged at all as he goes through the OP chain.

I can't be too sure but that's what I say, I'll wait and hear some other opinions.

The 1st Hokage
07-12-2010, 03:31 PM
I forgot about Intangibility. I editted OP. Sorry bout that.

Lone Wolf
07-12-2010, 03:49 PM
This thread haven't been done before.

Space Cowboy Sasori
07-12-2010, 03:54 PM
Narutoverse: Easy.

Bleachverse: Medium, would have to use some stuff on Yamamoto, Aizen, and Urahara to clear it but nothing excessive.

One Pieceverse: By this time he's pretty tired, it really depends when he gets healed. I'd say he gets past SH's with some easy, maybe trouble with Luffy. NW Pirates would cause some trouble tiring him out even more so. Then you hit the high tiers like WB and the Admirals when he's quite tired and taking down WB would be even more tiring. Then you have Aokiji, Kizaru, and Akainu who have logia capabilities. Aokiji's ice might give him problems, but nothing excessive. Akainu's magma would also give him problems but he could polish him off. Kizaru would be the one that would hurt Yusuke the most, and being all tired from all the previous fights of the top tiers. I believe that is where he would stop.

Honestly, it all depends where he's being healed. =/