PDA

View Full Version : The Great and Youthful Misadventures of Lee and Guy!!

Black King
06-18-2009, 03:26 PM
I called it! I made this thread like three years ago and hoped for a Lee Series. And it happened, betches.

Original thread:
Who thinks Guy and Lee should have their own show?! :geek:

The reason this thread exists:

Again, Youthful Explosion was playing The Broken Bond. He was looking for a Ninja Info card that is supposed to be at Orochimaru's lair. (Says CheatCodeCentral) He was running around as, you guessed it, Rock Lee!
Youthful Explosion started saying "Guy? Guy-Sensei? Where's the lair?!!" I said "Shhh, Lee! Don't talk about the Batcave!" So, then we started chanting the Batman theme...And then Youthful Explosion said "Lee and Guy should have their own show...'The Great and Youthful Misadventures of Lee and Guy!' Plot: Guy and Lee team up with Batman and Robin to take down the Joker and Orochimaru! Hey Black King...post a thread about this. =D" So I did.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-18-2009, 04:31 PM
Strange, but it'll be certainly hilarious!

Sage Mode
06-18-2009, 04:38 PM
I would watch it. I imagine it being kind of like the Tick, but with 100 times more training montages. Actually, the show would probably be one big training montage.

Itachi-Sama
06-18-2009, 04:51 PM
If the 'show' is sucessful, I bet they'd make a Wii Fit game of it lol.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-18-2009, 04:54 PM
Yeah....it'll probably cost 50 bucks, 30 extra for a Gai or Rock Lee suit!

Hinata♥Hyuga
06-18-2009, 05:04 PM
*giggle* It sounds pretty funny

Spark
06-18-2009, 05:07 PM
it would be one of the best shows ever

Youthful Explosion
06-18-2009, 06:04 PM
Really, the two of them are just perfect for a campy Adam West-like TV show. Of course, there a few questions that must be answered;

-What would be the theme song?
-Would Kakashi be a rival hero?
-Just who would serve as the main villain (I thought of the Batman crossover as a special)?
-If the Joker had access to jutsu...I don't want to even think about it.

Black King
06-19-2009, 11:37 PM
Really, the two of them are just perfect for a campy Adam West-like TV show. Of course, there a few questions that must be answered;

-What would be the theme song?
-Would Kakashi be a rival hero?
-Just who would serve as the main villain (I thought of the Batman crossover as a special)?
-If the Joker had access to jutsu...I don't want to even think about it.

Theme: I have no freaking idea....
Kakashi would be the other bad-guy. His new name..."The Man Behind The Mask!" :geek:

Vatanui, you can't just buy a green jumpsuit!
Your soul has to be exploding from The Power Of Youth before you can wear a Green-Beast suit. xD

Youthful Explosion
06-20-2009, 07:17 AM
Kakashi would be the other bad-guy. His new name..."The Man Behind The Mask!" :geek:

Scene: Kakashi has succeeded in tying Lee and Guy up to a pole in his evil layer, and is about to succeed in his evil plan.

Guy: "Kakashi, just what kind of evil, diabolical plan are you up to?"

Kakashi: "Guy, my plan is to....read my Makeout Paradise book."

Lee: "Holy Perveted sensei Guy! We must stop him from corrupting his mind. Power of Youth EXPLODE!"

The two activate the Eight Gates, and proceeded to chase down Kakashi to get the book from him...

Sage Of Six Paths
06-20-2009, 08:30 AM
That would be the best show ever!

(2nd actually. Naruto being 1st)

Oh Yeah!!!

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-20-2009, 01:48 PM
Theme: I have no freaking idea....

Vatanui, you can't just buy a green jumpsuit!
Your soul has to be exploding from The Power Of Youth before you can wear a Green-Beast suit. xD
You're exactly right...:geek:

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-20-2009, 01:48 PM
Scene: Kakashi has succeeded in tying Lee and Guy up to a pole in his evil layer, and is about to succeed in his evil plan.

Guy: "Kakashi, just what kind of evil, diabolical plan are you up to?"

Kakashi: "Guy, my plan is to....read my Makeout Paradise book."

Lee: "Holy Perveted sensei Guy! We must stop him from corrupting his mind. Power of Youth EXPLODE!"

The two activate the Eight Gates, and proceeded to chase down Kakashi to get the book from him...
LOL! :lol: That wouold be a funny episode.

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-22-2009, 07:47 AM
lol i like that idea for an episode its FUNNY

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-22-2009, 07:48 AM
but isn't the eight gates super dangerous and leave completely fatal injuries when over?

Youthful Explosion
06-22-2009, 09:53 AM
but isn't the eight gates super dangerous and leave completely fatal injuries when over?
Only if you activate all eight of them. Gai has been shown to use up to 6 without getting seriously injured, and Lee has activated at least the first few without getting seriously injured as well.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-22-2009, 04:53 PM
That would be a cool show. Hopefully, one of the episodes will be about when Gai took his team to a restaurant to celebrate and Lee went druken.

Zain Kabuta
06-22-2009, 04:56 PM
I think it would be Messed up in a funny crazy way!!!
i was going to say some thing else instead of messed up lol:twisted:

animelover
06-22-2009, 05:04 PM
anything with lee/guy/ THE JOKER! would either be VERY BAD, or good............hmmm

My Man Sasori
06-22-2009, 06:53 PM
That Wii fit things not a bad idea... although I dont think batman would be in it. But a Lee and Guy fitness game. Thats a gold mine! lol

Youthful Explosion
06-23-2009, 04:27 PM
Well, I never meant for Batman to be in it, just have it draw inspiration from the 1960s Batman (less lame of course). You know, loud, energetic, campy. It fits them perfectly.

Black King
06-23-2009, 05:29 PM
Well, I never meant for Batman to be in it, just have it draw inspiration from the 1960s Batman (less lame of course). You know, loud, energetic, campy. It fits them perfectly.

That and it was me that made you think of Batman...I had to say Batcave...xD

Youthful Explosion
06-23-2009, 07:58 PM
That and it was me that made you think of Batman...I had to say Batcave...xD
Yep, you have no idea of the ideas you unleashed. Of course, for this show, it would be the Youthcave XD.

Black King
06-23-2009, 08:00 PM
Yep, you have no idea of the ideas you unleashed. Of course, for this show, it would be the Youthcave XD.

No, no. Why be so cliche? It's..."The Wonderful Cave of YOUTH!" :ugeek:

kakashirockslove
07-09-2009, 08:31 PM
that would be so funny!!!!!

Black King
07-25-2012, 11:27 PM
OMFG, I called it! Freaking fortune teller over here. xD
I was diggin through my old threads and found this. Sorry for the three year bump.

But the Naruto Spin-Off~! I'm feeling so boss right now.

Hidden Ninja45
07-26-2012, 03:14 AM
And there is even going to be a PSP game of the spin off, for whatever reason.

Black King
07-26-2012, 03:18 AM
Serious?
The spinoff has nothing to do with fighting much. Unless it's a fighting game with awkward tutus in it.. xD

Hidden Ninja45
07-26-2012, 03:22 AM
Serious?
The spinoff has nothing to do with fighting much. Unless it's a fighting game with awkward tutus in it.. xD
I saw the trailer for it, and I didn't see any tutus, but i'm sure they will be in the game somehow. I would post the trailer, but I can't since because copyright whatever. It's going to be called Naruto SD: Powerful Shippuden (gotta love direct translations).

Black King
07-26-2012, 10:43 AM
Haha! The name is kinda nerdy. xD I'm gonna look into that. I wish I would've called a Lee video game too.

Hidden Ninja45
07-26-2012, 10:55 PM
Well, at least you got the anime part of it right. And it's based on a manga, so I guess you can say you called the manga and anime if you wanted to.

Black King
07-26-2012, 11:10 PM
Haha! That makes me even more boss I suppose. xD I don't know if you watch the spinoff, but the show is a little different than the manga. I think they left some of it out.

Hidden Ninja45
07-27-2012, 12:06 AM
Bass? The fish or the instrument? XD

Anywayz, yeah i'm watching the series and reading the manga. They are kinda different, but still have that gag comedy feeling. And the anime continues to terrify me with the abundance of tutus and cross dressing. And horrible puns. I still wonder why it exists.

Black King
07-31-2012, 12:25 AM
Bass? The fish or the instrument? XD

Anywayz, yeah i'm watching the series and reading the manga. They are kinda different, but still have that gag comedy feeling. And the anime continues to terrify me with the abundance of tutus and cross dressing. And horrible puns. I still wonder why it exists.

Haha! I wanna know how that Keiji Taira guy, or whatever his name is got permission to make it.
At least Sakura has some kind of womanhood in the series. xD I haven't been watching it lately, I'm kinda behind.

Hidden Ninja45
08-01-2012, 02:10 AM
Haha! I wanna know how that Keiji Taira guy, or whatever his name is got permission to make it.
At least Sakura has some kind of womanhood in the series. xD I haven't been watching it lately, I'm kinda behind.
*Kenji Taira

I have no idea how the whole legal process works with it. What I would like to know is who green-lit the idea for the series in the first place?

I wouldn't suggest marathon-catching up with the series. Well, I wouldn't anyway. It would give me nightmares.