PDA

View Full Version : I got bored so I started a "what if game."

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

#1narutofan
07-02-2009, 04:02 PM
What if you walked into a resturant and saw Sakura beating up Naruto and Sai.
hahaha! first i'd wonder why there were three animated characters fighting in a resturant then i would help out sakura

what if there was a show called attack of the show?

#1narutofan
07-02-2009, 04:03 PM
well there is and i have to go watch it...

Ryaque
07-02-2009, 04:04 PM
Umm...okay.

What if Akamaru could talk.

KusutaMerazukie
07-02-2009, 04:16 PM
Hey people I got really bored and I noticed a lot of "what if" questions so why not put them all into one. There are rules though. A person infront of you asks the question, the next answers it and makes one up of there own. Also NO YELLING AT PEOPLE FOR THEIR ANSWERS. I'll start.

What if you opened you front door and saw Kakashi in your door way?
ok if i opened my door and saw Kakashi in my door way we'd like totally go hang out and train together^^

KusutaMerazukie
07-02-2009, 04:18 PM
if i saw sakura beating up naruto and sai i'd stop her from beating up Naruto and have some dinner with him and then let her beat up sai^^

KusutaMerazukie
07-02-2009, 04:18 PM
Umm...okay.

That would like totally TALK 2 him^^

Ikuto
07-02-2009, 04:22 PM
I really wouldn't believe it What if u saw Kakashi kissing Anko

O.o with his mask on?

What if Pain was a hippie?

assassin
07-02-2009, 04:22 PM
what if u were about to get killed by nine taled cloak naruto 4tails.

assassin
07-02-2009, 04:23 PM
O.o with his mask on?

he'ld be on alot of drugs.

Raseng Shirikin
Grab a bannana and give him it.;)

Ikuto
Umm...okay.

Me: Would you teach my dog to talk?

What if Hidan was a vampire and Kiba a werewolf?

kakashi uzumaki
O.o with his mask on?

that would not fit his style and it would be wierd 2 watch

what if itachi had a myspace?

Ikuto
07-02-2009, 04:24 PM
what if u were about to get killed by nine taled cloak naruto 4tails.

Me: *prepares fork and knife* Yummy!!!~

What if the Akatsuki decided to change their goals and one of them is to rape women?

Ikuto
07-02-2009, 04:25 PM

Stalk him with my homosexual myspace account?

What if Itachi was on crack?

assassin
07-02-2009, 04:27 PM

he'ld put his hit list on it. Or bingo book

assassin
Stalk him with my homosexual myspace account?

What if Itachi was on crack?

skkkkmmmfffff

Ikuto

What did they do now? Is Sakura drunk?

What if Sakura tried to be Ino and Ino tried to be Sakura for a day? (including haircuts and dyes)

kakashi uzumaki
07-02-2009, 05:04 PM
What did they do now? Is Sakura drunk?

What if Sakura tried to be Ino and Ino tried to be Sakura for a day? (including haircuts and dyes)

that would be when pigs fly
but it would be crazy and they wouldn't be able 2 make it throught the day

nine tailed fury
07-02-2009, 06:29 PM
what if all the characters were vampires and the sun came out and spewed them into our world but they still looked anime and then darth vader came out of nowhere and started singing "u cant touch this" and luke and the empror were saying star wars "yo mama" jokes and Brittney spears was tallying the good jokes to see who will win and then the sun turned into an eye which made a mouth and another eye and it said "ima firin ma lazer" and shot a lazer out of its mouth and everyone died except for 2 sub sandwiches who keep saying oh no u di ent and oh yes i di ed

KyuubiAkatsuki
07-02-2009, 06:32 PM
what if all the characters were vampires and the sun came out and spewed them into our world but they still looked anime and then darth vader came out of nowhere and started singing "u cant touch this" and luke and the empror were saying star wars "yo mama" jokes and Brittney spears was tallying the good jokes to see who will win and then the sun turned into an eye which made a mouth and another eye and it said "ima firin ma lazer" and shot a lazer out of its mouth and everyone died?
i would suffer a mental breakdown most likely :shock:

what if u had the choice to become immortal?

nine tailed fury
07-02-2009, 06:36 PM
what if all the characters were vampires and the sun came out and spewed them into our world but they still looked anime and then darth vader came out of nowhere and started singing "u cant touch this" and luke and the empror were saying star wars "yo mama" jokes and Brittney spears was tallying the good jokes to see who will win and then the sun turned into an eye which made a mouth and another eye and it said "ima firin ma lazer" and shot a lazer out of its mouth and everyone died except for 2 sub sandwiches who keep saying oh no u di ent and oh yes i di ed
oh just so u know, the sun/face thing was the shoop da whoop. watch it on u tube now. really. watch it. do it. i mean it. stop reading this crap and watch the shoop da whoop and/or his theme song(yes he has a theme song and u dont).

nine tailed fury
07-02-2009, 06:42 PM
i would suffer a mental breakdown most likely :shock:

what if u had the choice to become immortal?
if it had no twists then yes. if the twist was to become a vampire then YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES.YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSS oh, my sub sandwich fainted from saying yes so much.

nine tailed fury
07-02-2009, 06:43 PM
if it had no twists then yes. if the twist was to become a vampire then YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES.YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSS oh, my sub sandwich fainted from saying yes so much.
p.s.YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

darkamaru
07-02-2009, 06:46 PM
what if you werent santa claus...

nine tailed fury
07-02-2009, 06:48 PM
what if you werent santa claus...
then nothing at all would change

nine tailed fury
07-02-2009, 06:49 PM
...my usual posts r more confusing than this.....

The Anbu's Fiery Rose
07-02-2009, 07:08 PM

HAHA YES! LAZER COLLECTIONS REFERENCE!!! :lol::mrgreen: I deem this one "epic". xD I love the lazer collections...

nine tailed fury
07-02-2009, 07:11 PM
HAHA YES! LAZER COLLECTIONS REFERENCE!!! :lol::mrgreen: I deem this one "epic". xD I love the lazer collections...
*shoop da whoop blasts rose in thanks.......it still hurts though*

nine tailed fury
07-02-2009, 07:13 PM
now u people know what goes on in my head

The Anbu's Fiery Rose
07-02-2009, 07:32 PM
*shoop da whoop blasts rose in thanks.......it still hurts though*

*blocks with Dr. Octagonapus' lazer* MWUAHAHA HE STRIKES! :mrgreen:

cherryflower
07-02-2009, 07:36 PM

I'd probably would go crazy and think I was having a VERY STRANGE dream.

nine tailed fury
07-03-2009, 09:05 AM
*blocks with Dr. Octagonapus' lazer* MWUAHAHA HE STRIKES! :mrgreen:
*vampires get behind rose and nearly kill her but a giant mushroom comes out of the ground and blocks it but the shoop da whoop eats it*

nine tailed fury
07-03-2009, 09:06 AM
so much oddness in such a short time

Ryaque
07-03-2009, 11:42 AM
Wow, I'm confused; utterly confused.:???:

nine tailed fury
07-03-2009, 12:21 PM
Wow, I'm confused; utterly confused.:???:
you should be

Ryaque
07-03-2009, 12:35 PM
I bet you could confuse the smartest person on the planet!!!! I usually don't get confused easily, but you got my head spinning.

nine tailed fury
07-03-2009, 12:42 PM
I bet you could confuse the smartest person on the planet!!!! I usually don't get confused easily, but you got my head spinning.
me and my sub sandwich pride ourselves on confusing people. i will now eat my shorts. *eats his shorts. then the sub sandwich the disco which is hard cause he doesnt have arms or legs, then the shoop da whoop comes in and sings his theme song (yes he has a theme song and u dont) then james bond starts getting in a shoot out with billy the kid and darth vader and indiana jones get in a fight and the space time continum is destroyed*

Ryaque
07-03-2009, 12:44 PM
me and my sub sandwich pride ourselves on confusing people. i will now eat my shorts. *eats his shorts. then the sub sandwich the disco which is hard cause he doesnt have arms or legs, then the shoop da whoop comes in and sings his theme song (yes he has a theme song and u dont) then james bond starts getting in a shoot out with billy the kid and darth vader and indiana jones get in a fight and the space time continum is destroyed*
Hey I have two theme songs to tell you. I can't decide between them though, Haunted or Whisper by Evanecence. Anyway you didn't confuse me that time.:mrgreen:

nine tailed fury
07-03-2009, 12:47 PM
Hey I have two theme songs to tell you. I can't decide between them though, Haunted or Whisper by Evanecence. Anyway you didn't confuse me that time.:mrgreen:
wow u r hard to confuse then. oh and for the theme song question i choose neither and both and the 3rd one all at the same time

Ryaque
07-03-2009, 12:50 PM
wow u r hard to confuse then. oh and for the theme song question i choose neither and both and the 3rd one all at the same time
Nope still unconfused.:mrgreen:

nine tailed fury
07-03-2009, 12:51 PM
the world is a vampire.and so am i

nine tailed fury
07-03-2009, 12:52 PM
the world is a vampire.and so am iim behind u

Ryaque
07-03-2009, 12:52 PM
Oh really then you should see me typing this...If you don't leave you will die in three...two...one...

nine tailed fury
07-03-2009, 12:54 PM
boom..................she doesnt know it but im still alive

Ryaque
07-03-2009, 12:55 PM
Yes I do.

nine tailed fury
07-03-2009, 12:57 PM
Yes I do.
dont belive hershe is lying

Ryaque
07-03-2009, 12:59 PM
No I'm not*smaller voice* Yes she is.No I'm not now shut it!!*smaller voice* Make...*mouth gets covered in ducktape*

nine tailed fury
07-03-2009, 01:03 PM
im going to hide in this spoiler. she will never find me.crap she found merun away run away run away.crap im in a corner.reap what r u doing. no. no. noooooooooooooooooooo

Ryaque
07-03-2009, 01:08 PM
I find youI chase you when you run away.I find you in the cornerI dont reap about itYes yes yesI let you go and laughI'm bored

ninja with attitude
07-03-2009, 01:10 PM
i would invite im in and whoop his butt at ultimate ninja 3!!XD

what if deidara tried to break into your house?

If deidara broke in i would make bombs with him then id whoop his butt at ultimate ninja 4!!! XDD

nine tailed fury
07-03-2009, 01:15 PM
If deidara broke in i would make bombs with him then id whoop his butt at ultimate ninja 4!!! XDD
boom.

Temari of The Sand Ninja
07-03-2009, 01:21 PM
Does anybody have a new question?

Ryaque
07-03-2009, 01:23 PM
I got one.

What if Naruto kept on bugging you all day long and wouldn't leave you alone.

yondaime
07-03-2009, 01:31 PM
I got one.

What if Naruto kept on bugging you all day long and wouldn't leave you alone.

i would find a way to get rid of him

nine tailed fury
07-03-2009, 02:08 PM
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala lalalalalala

Natsumii145
07-03-2009, 02:18 PM
InDoOrSkYdIvInG!

FreezingArt
07-03-2009, 07:07 PM
I would tape his mouth shut and send him off to somewhere far frome me.
What if Akatsuki got drunk at your house?

#1narutofan
07-03-2009, 09:58 PM
what if someone made you cry tears of blood?

Ryaque
07-04-2009, 07:18 AM
I would tape his mouth shut and send him off to somewhere far frome me.
What if Akatsuki got drunk at your house?
I would kick all of them out, except for Sasuke, and if I have to;send Hidan out in pieces.

Ryaque
07-04-2009, 07:19 AM
what if someone made you cry tears of blood?
Then I would truely be an emo. lol.

What if Hidan came to your house and was drunk and thought you were Shikamaru and wanted revenge.

Blackspell000
07-04-2009, 07:39 AM
I would freak out cause I hate Hidan and kill him. (Or brutally injure him)
What if you saw you're best friend making out with Kabuto while Orochimaru was trying to break them apart so he could make out with Kabuto?

Ryaque
07-04-2009, 04:09 PM
What if you saw you're best friend making out with Kabuto while Orochimaru was trying to break them apart so he could make out with Kabuto?
Depends I have a lot of best friends. I'll pick one though; if Alisha was making out with Kabuto I would break them up and wonder what the hell she was doing. (She's a Sasuke fan girl like me and her nickname is Mrs. Uchiha) Then if Orochimaru and Kabuto wanted to make out I would kill them both slowely and painfully, but I'll bury them next to eachother and then dance on their graves.

And if anyone is interested I have a fanfiction that I was writing and if you want to read it it's called "The Unwanted Girl Ninja That Held A Boy's Name."

What if Hidan tried to kiss you (girls) and for guys...*barfs* Karin. *barfs*

#1narutofan
07-04-2009, 04:27 PM
id laugh my a** off *i always new he was gay* and then i d be like "whatever man, you can do what you want, just dont tell me about it" and then id calmly walk out of the room

#1narutofan
07-04-2009, 04:30 PM
Depends I have a lot of best friends. I'll pick one though; if Alisha was making out with Kabuto I would break them up and wonder what the hell she was doing. (She's a Sasuke fan girl like me and her nickname is Mrs. Uchiha) Then if Orochimaru and Kabuto wanted to make out I would kill them both slowely and painfully, but I'll bury them next to eachother and then dance on their graves.

And if anyone is interested I have a fanfiction that I was writing and if you want to read it it's called "The Unwanted Girl Ninja That Held A Boy's Name."

What if Hidan tried to kiss you (girls) and for guys...*barfs* Karin. *barfs*
haha... you shouldve switched those around, that would have been funny. anywho, i still dont know who karin is... so i cant really say

what if naruto had cerebral (cerbal maybe?) palsy?

Ryaque
07-04-2009, 04:33 PM
haha... you shouldve switched those around, that would have been funny. anywho, i still dont know who karin is... so i cant really say

what if naruto had cerebral (cerbal maybe?) palsy?
Oh then how about...*thinks of someone* Anko.

If Naruto had cerbal palsy (I think you were right the second time) I don't know. I don't really know what that is.

nine tailed fury
07-04-2009, 04:34 PM
what if i said a what if

Ryaque
07-04-2009, 04:34 PM
what if i said a what if
Then I would answer it honestly.

nine tailed fury
07-04-2009, 04:37 PM
Then I would answer it honestly.
what if u answered my what if honestly

Ryaque
07-04-2009, 04:39 PM
what if u answered my what if honestly
Then my answer to your what if would be my honest answer.If you're trying to confuse me it's not working.

#1narutofan
07-04-2009, 04:40 PM
Oh then how about...*thinks of someone* Anko.

If Naruto had cerbal palsy (I think you were right the second time) I don't know. I don't really know what that is.
i dont know what it is either, but im watching tv also and it was on a commercial.

what if you had A.S.S.? (this is not a swear its a syndrome), which stands for acute seperation syndrome

#1narutofan
07-04-2009, 04:41 PM
hehe, i had this when i was a little kid so now i can say i got ass when i was little

Ryaque
07-04-2009, 04:43 PM
i dont know what it is either, but im watching tv also and it was on a commercial.

what if you had A.S.S.? (this is not a swear its a syndrome), which stands for acute seperation syndrome
Umm...I don't know what I would do. I guess I would just have A.S.S and there is nothing I can do about it.

What if you walked in and saw Anko and Kakashi kissing.

yondaime
07-04-2009, 04:44 PM
Umm...I don't know what I would do. I guess I would just have A.S.S and there is nothing I can do about it.

i would do nothing cuz they look good together

#1narutofan
07-04-2009, 04:46 PM

*cheers* YEAH! Go Kakashi... *sigh* if only it were me instead of kakashi....

Ryaque
07-04-2009, 04:50 PM
*cheers* YEAH! Go Kakashi... *sigh* if only it were me instead of kakashi....
To tell you the trueth it could. There is someone on the forums called Vidda Hatake I belive or something like that and she's Kakashi's wife. So if you called Vidda she would take Kakashi and well...Anko is open.

#1narutofan
07-04-2009, 04:54 PM
To tell you the trueth it could. There is someone on the forums called Vidda Hatake I belive or something like that and she's Kakashi's wife. So if you called Vidda she would take Kakashi and well...Anko is open.
haha, yeah ive heard of her. *bewildered look on face* OMG anko is mine! *more depressed* ahhh, shes to old for me, shed kill me if i gave it a shot, oh what the hell, ill try anyways. *races over and hugs anko* anko: what the f***?! *kicks me and then beats me to death*

Ryaque
07-04-2009, 04:56 PM
haha, yeah ive heard of her. *bewildered look on face* OMG anko is mine! *more depressed* ahhh, shes to old for me, shed kill me if i gave it a shot, oh what the hell, ill try anyways. *races over and hugs anko* anko: what the f***?! *kicks me and then beats me to death*
*runs in and stopps Anko and flings her onto the couch and takes you outside and heals you* There that should help.:mrgreen:

#1narutofan
07-04-2009, 05:00 PM
*runs in and stopps Anko and flings her onto the couch and takes you outside and heals you* There that should help.:mrgreen:
*exhausted* THANK YOU! *suddenly filled with energy* wait, ANKO IS STILL OPEN! *runs back to find anko... shes gone* DA****!!!! *remembers* oh sh**, that would not have been good *collapses from exhaustion*

#1narutofan
07-04-2009, 05:02 PM
this is gonna sound pervy, but when i was first reading that, i thought u were going to say something like *runs in and stops Anko and flings here onto the couch and starts...* u can guess the rest

Ryaque
*exhausted* THANK YOU! *suddenly filled with energy* wait, ANKO IS STILL OPEN! *runs back to find anko... shes gone* DA****!!!! *remembers* oh sh**, that would not have been good *collapses from exhaustion*
Oh geez. *runs you to the hospital*
*Next morning you wake up and see Anko standing over you* Anko: Ryaque told me you like me. I think I could like someone like you; just don't jump on me like that. *you look over and see a note that sayes 'You're welcome.'*

DragonAngel
Hey can i play the Game?

Ryaque
07-04-2009, 05:03 PM
this is gonna sound pervy, but when i was first reading that, i thought u were going to say something like *runs in and stops Anko and flings here onto the couch and starts...* u can guess the rest
*rolles eyes* Sorry but I don't do things like that. I like guys, not girls.

Ryaque
07-04-2009, 05:04 PM
Hey can i play the Game?
Sure, everyone is welcome here.

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 05:04 PM
What if Orochimaru offered you power like Sasuke?

Ryaque
07-04-2009, 05:05 PM
What if Orochimaru offered you power like Sasuke?
Like curse mark power or just power?

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 05:06 PM
and i meant the Event Body Stealing in the Future

#1narutofan
07-04-2009, 05:06 PM
Oh geez. *runs you to the hospital*
*Next morning you wake up and see Anko standing over you* Anko: Ryaque told me you like me. I think I could like someone like you; just don't jump on me like that. *you look over and see a note that sayes 'You're welcome.'*
*wakes up to Anko* Anko? am i dreaming? what? dont jump on you anymore? you could... LIKE SOMEONE LIKE ME???? note:*You're wlcome.*
*looks toward the heavens* THANK YOU!!!!- slightly more prolonged though...

Ryaque
07-04-2009, 05:07 PM
and i meant the Event Body Stealing in the Future
Oh yuk!!! Refuse of course and probabuly run away or kill him. Either one.

What if your favorite character appeared infront of you and needed your help and wanted you to come back with them.

Ryaque
07-04-2009, 05:09 PM
*wakes up to Anko* Anko? am i dreaming? what? dont jump on you anymore? you could... LIKE SOMEONE LIKE ME???? note:*You're wlcome.*
*looks toward the heavens* THANK YOU!!!!- slightly more prolonged though...
*is leaving hospital and hears you and laughs* "Another happy costomer."

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 05:10 PM
Oh yuk!!! Refuse of course and probabuly run away or kill him. Either one.

What if your favorite character appeared infront of you and needed your help and wanted you to come back with them.

Summons my Dragon lets go Kakashi

Ryaque
07-04-2009, 05:12 PM
What if...I can't think of any. Anyone got one?

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 05:13 PM
What if Your Favorite Character told you you are in his/her Bingo Book?

#1narutofan
what if naruto went into a coma?

dragonjinchuriki dj
what if orochimaru asked u 2 avenge hi m and kill sasuke

dragonjinchuriki dj
07-04-2009, 05:14 PM

id go yay! im famous

#1narutofan
*long prolonged scream* WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN US ANKO?!?!?!?!

dragonjinchuriki dj

wed have 2 wait 4ever 2 watch anime and read manga

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 05:17 PM
*long prolonged scream* WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN US ANKO?!?!?!?!

:lol: :lol: Nothing

Ryaque
07-04-2009, 05:17 PM
Why would Sasuke want to kill me? What did I ever do to him? Besides why would he tell me and just not try to kill me right there? I would win the fight of course but still.

#1narutofan
07-04-2009, 05:18 PM
got to go get ready to go watch fireworks, leaving off, what if they had an epeisode of naruto where they watched fireworks and hinata and naruto finally got together?

Ryaque
Hinata would be a nervous wreck.

DragonAngel
Why would Sasuke want to kill me? What did I ever do to him? Besides why would he tell me and just not try to kill me right there? I would win the fight of course but still.

Ok Hmm I would have to Be careful around kakashi hes strong

Ryaque
07-04-2009, 05:19 PM
what if orochimaru asked u 2 avenge hi m and kill sasuke
I would refuse, but how would he be able to ask me if he was dead?

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 05:20 PM
What if you Were asked to the prom by Your Favorite character (Yeah im bored)

Ryaque
07-04-2009, 05:20 PM
got to go get ready to go watch fireworks, leaving off, what if they had an epeisode of naruto where they watched fireworks and hinata and naruto finally got together?
Many NaruHina fans would be very happy. (Including me)

I still got no what ifs. Anyone got a good one?

Ryaque
07-04-2009, 05:22 PM
What if you Were asked to the prom by Your Favorite character (Yeah im bored)
Sasuke: Ryaque, will you go to the prom with me?
Ryaque: *blushes* Of course Sasuke. (Inner Ryaque "Hell yeah!!!")

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 05:23 PM
What if Tsunade Made us All shinobi ?

dragonjinchuriki dj
07-04-2009, 05:26 PM
what if tsunade made us all shinobi ?

freaking sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Ryaque
07-04-2009, 05:27 PM
What if Tsunade Made us All shinobi ?
Then I would truely be Ryaque the Mysterious and I would be exteremely strong and I would train my butt off to get strong enough to bring Sasuke back to the Leaf Village. And if Sasuke didn't kill him I would kill Orochimaru.

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 05:27 PM
Yes i will meet all of my Favorite Ninja

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 05:28 PM
Then I would truely be Ryaque the Mysterious and I would be exteremely strong and I would train my butt off to get strong enough to bring Sasuke back to the Leaf Village. And if Sasuke didn't kill him I would kill Orochimaru.

What if Sasuke started fighting you?

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 05:29 PM
Anyone has any What if's?

dragonjinchuriki dj
07-04-2009, 05:30 PM

i would knock him out *2 miles later*

NARUTO:hey dj

*throws sasuke at him *

HERE U KEEP HIM!!!!!!!

Ryaque
07-04-2009, 05:31 PM
Then he would have to suffer the humiliation of getting beat by a girl.:mrgreen: He would lose badly.

dragonjinchuriki dj
07-04-2009, 05:31 PM
whatr if naruto and sakura started a resturant buisness?

Ryaque
07-04-2009, 05:32 PM
i would knock him out *2 miles later*

NARUTO:hey dj

*throws sasuke at him *

HERE U KEEP HIM!!!!!!!
Rofl!! Okay I have to admit that is funny.:lol:

What if Hidan became paired with Tobi. (I finally thought of one)

DragonAngel
Then he would have to suffer the humiliation of getting beat by a girl.:mrgreen: He would lose badly.

What if he started Bawling like a little Baby

Ryaque
whatr if naruto and sakura started a resturant buisness?
Then I would eat there of course.

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 05:33 PM
Rofl!! Okay I have to admit that is funny.:lol:

What if Hidan became paired with Tobi. (I finally thought of one)

Not a good Yaoi Couple im not a fan of Yaoi But those too Won't last long

Hidan: Toni get the BEEP out of My BEEP face

Tobi : But tobi is a good boy and he wuvs you

Epic Fail

Ryaque
07-04-2009, 05:34 PM
What if he started Bawling like a little Baby
I seriously doubt Sasuke would do that, but if he did I would either
1. Try to calm him down
2. Knock him out if #1 doesn't work and he starts annoying me.

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 05:34 PM
Any one have any what ifs?

dragonjinchuriki dj
07-04-2009, 05:35 PM
Then I would eat there of course.

what if sasuke was there waiter?

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 05:35 PM
What if You Were Attacked By a Seemingly Immortal Dragon that you Can't control?

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 05:36 PM

Epic Failure of tips here is a 0% Tip

Sasuke :curse you Starts to use lighting Blade

Sakura" Sasuke!!

Sasuke Stop Nagging me Woman

Yep epic Fail

Ryaque
07-04-2009, 05:37 PM
Then I would absolutely want to eat there more!!!

Ryaque
07-04-2009, 05:38 PM
What if You Were Attacked By a Seemingly Immortal Dragon that you Can't control?
Well, we'll see if it's immortal when he starts fighting the ten tailed tiger inside of me.:twisted:

Ryaque
I still got no what ifs. Anyone else?

DragonAngel
Well, we'll see if it's immortal when he starts fighting the ten tailed tiger inside of me.:twisted:

But you Can't kill or hurt him in any way or Seal him

dragonjinchuriki dj

HELLO my demon the 11 tailed dragon i can only go 2 10 tails but when i go 11 i lose all control and is not responsible 4 my actions (sorry hidden leaf village:cry:)

Ryaque
07-04-2009, 05:41 PM
But you Can't kill or hurt him in any way or Seal him
Then...I hate to say it, but I would run. Very fast.

DragonAngel
What if you were stuck in a cave with your Favorite Male/Female Character?

DragonAngel
Then...I hate to say it, but I would run. Very fast.

Or Call Me and DJ the Dragon Tamers LOL

dragonjinchuriki dj
07-04-2009, 05:44 PM
Or Call Me and DJ the Dragon Tamers LOL

he has a point since im also the jinchuriki of the 11 tailed demon dragon
with my own dragon jutsus

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 05:45 PM
and Im the Great Dragon Sage Also The Dragon Guardian Hence the Angel Part

Ryaque
07-04-2009, 05:45 PM
What if you were stuck in a cave with your Favorite Male/Female Character?
Would it sound bad if I said I would like it slightly? Still I would try to find a way out too.

dragonjinchuriki dj
07-04-2009, 05:47 PM
and Im the Great Dragon Sage Also The Dragon Guardian Hence the Angel Part

cool i can become the 11 tailed dragon use dragon summoning jutsus the drakazekage in my village THE REAL 1 where i live and have my own dragon jutsus and dragon kekka genkai the drakinkyugan!!

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 05:48 PM
Nah It Wouldn't be so bad As long No one Tries any ideas

Ryaque
07-04-2009, 05:49 PM
Nah It Wouldn't be so bad As long No one Tries any ideas
Hey I can control myself but Sasuke...not so sure.:lol:

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 05:50 PM
What if The Feudal Lord of Fire Made You The Legendary Insert Tittle here

dragonjinchuriki dj
07-04-2009, 05:51 PM
Hey I can control myself but Sasuke...not so sure.:lol:

:shock::shock::shock::shock:................eheheh eheheh:lol:

dragonjinchuriki dj
07-04-2009, 05:53 PM

id be called the 11 tailed dragon drakazekage AKA>> the strongest drakazekage in history ....oh by the way im aslo immortal which will suck when the world ends in about 5 billion years from now or shorter? 2012

Ryaque
07-04-2009, 05:53 PM
If he made me the Legendary 'Ryaque the Mysterious' a lot of my enemies will fear me. Just the way I like it.:mrgreen:

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 05:54 PM
Hmm I will Be Called The Legendary Dragon Angel Literary Angel

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 05:55 PM
What if DJ,Ryaque,and I Became the three Legendary unstoppable Sannin

Ryaque
07-04-2009, 05:55 PM
Oh I thought of one.
What if you opened your mailbox and you saw a letter adressed to you and you opened it and it was the most beautiful love letter you ever read. The person even signed their name. You look and see...oh no it's your least favorite character that has a crush on you. What would you do? (I would burn it)

Ryaque
07-04-2009, 05:56 PM
Then Tsunade, Pervy Sage, and deceased Orochimaru will have to try to keep their title. They would have major competition.

kakashi uzumaki
07-04-2009, 05:57 PM

i would train and eventually stop you

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 05:57 PM
Oh I thought of one.
What if you opened your mailbox and you saw a letter adressed to you and you opened it and it was the most beautiful love letter you ever read. The person even signed their name. You look and see...oh no it's your least favorite character that has a crush on you. What would you do? (I would burn it)

Gad Da** Why the heck is Udon Gay Retches

yondaime
07-04-2009, 05:58 PM
Oh I thought of one.

i would just ignore it like it never happened and hi ryukage-sama

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 05:58 PM

Ha Good Luck Don't take me for Granted

Cade
07-04-2009, 05:59 PM
Oh I thought of one.
I would go kill her.(Karin)

yondaime
07-04-2009, 05:59 PM
I would go kill her.(Karin)

hmm a karin hater eh

yondaime
07-04-2009, 06:01 PM
i got one what if you were immortal what would you do

DragonAngel
What if We all Gained Special power and Became Sages or Semi-Gods like for Example The Dragon Sage Of The north

Ryaque
Lol, good luck with that. I'm a pretty good ally but can be one hell of an enemy too.:mrgreen:

dragonjinchuriki dj
07-04-2009, 06:02 PM
Ha Good Luck Don't take me for Granted

dont 4get about me either im not as weak as pple think i am or else i wouldnt be a sannin

Ryaque
I would try to accept the fact that I would outlive Sasuke and see him age before my eyes. It would be torture.:cry:

dragonjinchuriki dj

i am immortal

Cade
07-04-2009, 06:03 PM
What if We all Gained Special power and Became Sages or Semi-Gods like for Example The Dragon Sage Of The north
I would take over the world!!!:twisted:

yondaime
What if We all Gained Special power and Became Sages or Semi-Gods like for Example The Dragon Sage Of The 5 Stages

the world would be in chaos because there can only be one ruler because all of the semi-gods would battle for the title of the ruler of the world and cause chaos -points at the top and says a good example is this-

DragonAngel
dont 4get about me either im not as weak as pple think i am or else i wouldnt be a sannin

Yes But He/she Said Stop Me

yondaime
I would take over the world!!!:twisted:

that is an example

Ryaque
07-04-2009, 06:04 PM
Then I would become a half goddess and I will be more powerful then all of my enemies. I would be happy.

DragonAngel
the world would be in chaos because there can only be one ruler because all of the semi-gods would battle for the title of the ruler of the world and cause chaos

What if that Wasn't true but we are All Guardians From Destructive Forces of the Unknown Distant Reality

kakashi uzumaki
if i was immortal i would always be sad and depressed

#1narutofan
07-04-2009, 06:05 PM
FINALLY! good by earth, im going to cause hell

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 06:07 PM
If i was Immortal I would make the Best of Being With my True love as i can Knowing That we will not Feel the Same love Nor the Feelings and Will be Shattered By us Moving on without the other

Ryaque
07-04-2009, 06:09 PM
What if that Wasn't true but we are All Guardians From Destructive Forces of the Unknown Distant Reality
Then I would be happy, but there is always someone who wants to take all the power for themselves. *looks at Cade*

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 06:11 PM
I would train to be stronger if that happens

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 06:14 PM
what if every generation Really suppresses the last and Eventually One Generation is a God filled Generation?

dragonjinchuriki dj
07-04-2009, 06:14 PM
dudes u should see these fireworks coming off where i live

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 06:15 PM
aww man there are no fireworks here

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 06:18 PM
hold on I"ll be right back

Ryaque
07-04-2009, 06:18 PM
what if every generation Really suppresses the last and Eventually One Generation is a God filled Generation?
I would tell them that even though your a full god that doesn't mean you're stronger than me and I am to be treated with respect.

I don't have any fireworks either. *sighs*

#1narutofan
07-04-2009, 06:20 PM
dudes u should see these fireworks coming off where i live
where u live?

dragonjinchuriki dj
07-04-2009, 06:28 PM
where u live?

i cant give u my adress but i live in the village hidden in the dragons mist AKA: baltimore maryland

#1narutofan
07-04-2009, 06:30 PM
forgot to look there sry, i live in wisconsin and it sucks, my fireworks arent till 9-9:30

dragonjinchuriki dj
07-04-2009, 06:32 PM
forgot to look there sry, i live in wisconsin and it sucks, my fireworks arent till 9-9:30

yea well down here anybody can shoot fireworks as long its on the 4th of july

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 06:32 PM
Anone have any what if's?

#1narutofan
07-04-2009, 06:35 PM
same here, but its aytime you want as long as you dont get caught by police or narcs

DragonAngel
What if You Were Sucked in a vortex into the Naruto World and your Favorite Male/Female Character woke you up

Kaz
what if everyone was the opposite gender....

Kaz
07-04-2009, 06:36 PM
What if You Were Sucked in a vortex into the Naruto World and your Favorite Male/Female Character woke you up

haaa ...the air woke me up cuz i have no favorite character

Avenger
07-04-2009, 06:36 PM

I'd freak out.

What if the Kyuubi attacked you?

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 06:37 PM

Then Anko Would'n Be my Favorite Female Character

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 06:38 PM
I'd freak out.

Dragon Sage Mode Earth Element + Water Element Bring it on i Got Wood Dayle I can Seal you Back Fangs Grow out of two Front teeth

Kaz
07-04-2009, 06:38 PM
what if naruto acted like sasuke while sasuke acted like naruto

dragonjinchuriki dj
07-04-2009, 06:39 PM
I'd freak out.

id turn in2 my 11 tailed dragon and kill it cause im already stronger than it

dragonjinchuriki dj
07-04-2009, 06:39 PM

then naruto would be cooler than sasuke and he would go 2 orochimaru

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 06:40 PM

Emo Naruto and Hyper Sasuke Wait then Sasuke has the Harem Technice Retch

Avenger
07-04-2009, 06:40 PM
I'd laugh... And wondered what's up with Kishi.

What if the 11 tailed dragon <----(dragonjinchuriki dj) never existed?

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 06:42 PM
I'd laugh... And wondered what's up with Kishi.

What if the 11 tailed dragon <----(dragonjinchuriki dj) never existed?

DJ would be a Normal Ninja

What if Your Favorite Male/Female Character asked you out ?

KyuubiAkatsuki
07-04-2009, 06:44 PM
I'd probably faint or something :shock:

what if u found a nuclear bomb under your bed?

DragonAngel
For Me it will Be Weird Because Anko is way older than me

Avenger
No. DJ would get killed by the Kyuubi. xDDD

What if Your Favorite Male/Female Character asked you out
I'd sprout wings and fly because it would never happen, since my favorite character is a guy.. xD

DragonAngel

:evil: Now where Shall i use it?

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 06:46 PM
What if you Were Listed on your Favorite Character Bingo Book?

Kaz
07-04-2009, 06:46 PM

I would let it explode and kill me....x.x

what if kabuto was a girl....

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 06:47 PM
I would let it explode and kill me....x.x

what if kabuto was a girl....

Then Orochimaru Would have his Next Generation ( Hope that is not offensive or Breaks the Rules)

Avenger
07-04-2009, 06:48 PM
It's not offensive, but it just scares me. xDxDxD

dragonjinchuriki dj
07-04-2009, 06:49 PM

What if Your Favorite Male/Female Character asked you out ?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! MY POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 06:50 PM
What if Suddenly You Were in a Fight with your Best friend in the Final Valley

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 06:51 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! MY POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

What part are you talking about?

Avenger
07-04-2009, 06:53 PM
I'd kill him. If he does anything bad on me. :lol:

If not, I'd just beat the crap outta him.

yondaime
07-04-2009, 06:53 PM

i would say just like naruto and sasuke we r fighting at the final valley

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 06:54 PM
What if you were hokage but was assassinated in the first hour

Avenger
07-04-2009, 06:55 PM
I'd no nothing because I'd be dead.

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 06:55 PM
Expect not the Im more Special than you talk

But i got the upper hand

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 06:57 PM
Someone come up with what if's im running out

dragonjinchuriki dj
07-04-2009, 06:58 PM
what if u were the last person on the earth?

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 07:00 PM
It Will Be Lonely and It will be another Mas extinction

yondaime
07-04-2009, 07:03 PM
what if you what ifed

ha now take that one

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 07:04 PM
What if in Real life i followed Jashinism?

yondaime
07-04-2009, 07:06 PM
What if in Real life i followed Jashinism?

you would kill anybody and i wouldn't probably be chatting with you right now

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 07:07 PM
Yeah thats true Takes out Sword

yondaime
07-04-2009, 07:08 PM
Yeah thats true Takes out Sword

yeah answer my what if

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 07:17 PM
I don't really understand yours

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 07:19 PM
What if your Computer Transported you to the naruto World?

yondaime
07-04-2009, 07:19 PM
I don't really understand yours

it a tricky one

yondaime
07-04-2009, 07:20 PM
i would really like that but i would want to come back to the real world then go to the naruto world whenever i want

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 07:21 PM
Its More like i can't understand it I always ask that question Since thats the Game

yondaime
07-04-2009, 07:22 PM
Its More like i can't understand it I always ask that question Since thats the Game

ok just forget that one

darkamaru
07-04-2009, 07:22 PM
Me: *prepares fork and knife* Yummy!!!~

What if the Akatsuki decided to change their goals and one of them is to rape women?
me:...since WHEN did we even have a meeting...DEIDARA!!!!!!!!!YOU LITTLE-
deidara:AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
me:IM GONNA KILL YOU!
deidara:AHHHHH!I WANT MY MOMMY!!!!!
*hours of angry screaming then scared screaming back and forth* me:...wait...this could be good?*evil grin*um,tayuya?come here for a second...
deidara:O_o...mommy?

DragonAngel
07-04-2009, 07:24 PM
me:...since WHEN did we even have a meeting...DEIDARA!!!!!!!!!YOU LITTLE-
deidara:AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
me:IM GONNA KILL YOU!
deidara:AHHHHH!I WANT MY MOMMY!!!!!
*hours of angry screaming then scared screaming back and forth* me:...wait...this could be good?*evil grin*um,tayuya?come here for a second...
deidara:O_o...mommy?

O.O Wow

dragonjinchuriki dj
07-04-2009, 07:28 PM
what if naruto.gaara,sasuke,and sakura were in a rock and heavy metal band?

Itachi-Sama
07-04-2009, 11:13 PM

I'd love that band then. :3

Cade
07-05-2009, 12:24 AM
I would go to all thier concerts.

Vaan
07-05-2009, 01:04 AM
What would you do if Danzo was your father???

Itachi-Sama
07-05-2009, 01:41 AM
What would you do if Danzo was your father???
Kill him. :twisted:

princezzhinata
07-05-2009, 02:15 AM
What if Sasuke kiss Hinata infront of everyone in Konoha ( o_0 What's wrong with me!?! > _ < )

Vaan
07-05-2009, 02:40 AM
What if Sasuke kiss Hinata infront of everyone in Konoha ( o_0 What's wrong with me!?! > _ < )

The whole Hyuga clan would hunt him down....

Cade
07-05-2009, 03:25 AM
Naruto would try to make Sasuke jealous by kissing Sakura.

princezzhinata
07-05-2009, 03:38 AM
Naruto would try to make Sasuke jealous by kissing Sakura.

LOLZ!

What if Sasuke is not jealous by that?

Itachi-Sama
07-05-2009, 04:05 AM
I'd faint.....

Cade
07-05-2009, 04:10 AM
LOLZ!

What if Sasuke is not jealous by that?
Then Naruto and Sasuke would fight.

Ryaque
07-05-2009, 09:44 AM
The whole Hyuga clan would hunt him down....
Along with me!!!

Ryaque
07-05-2009, 09:44 AM
What if Sakura fell in love with Deidara instead of Sasuke.

DragonAngel
07-05-2009, 10:37 AM
What if Sakura fell in love with Deidara instead of Sasuke.

You know that would be Weird Kissing a hand :shock:

What if Pain is Alive now And planning to help Naruto?

yondaime
07-05-2009, 01:09 PM
You know that would be Weird Kissing a hand :shock:

What if Pain is Alive now And planning to help Naruto?

tobi/madara would try to kill naruto

DragonAngel
07-05-2009, 02:33 PM
What if Tobi was in your house Eating you Sofa?

yondaime
07-05-2009, 02:35 PM

i wouls ask him first why he was eating my sofa then call the cops

Jarod Chidogashi
I'd laugh, and tell him to take of his mask or get his own sofa :p

DragonAngel
And What if you suddenly Converted into Jasininsm and were About to kill your best friend or crush?

yondaime
07-05-2009, 02:37 PM
And What if you suddenly Converted into Jasininsm and were About to kill your best friend or crush?

i would never do that

DragonAngel
07-05-2009, 02:38 PM
What if Anko came to your house and then Orochimaru Burst in

DragonAngel
07-05-2009, 02:40 PM
Got any what if's?

yondaime
What if Anko came to your house and then Orochimaru Burst in

i would kick orochimaru out of my house and let anko stay rofl

shadowslayer
what if the akatsuki came to get u because u had a 99999 tailed beast inside of u?

DragonAngel
07-05-2009, 02:41 PM
For Me kill orochimaru and lock the door O.O

And have a tea party XD

what if When you killed orochimaru You made Your Favorite Character Bingo book listed in Must Assassinate

DragonAngel
07-05-2009, 02:42 PM
what if the akatsuki came to get u because u had a 99999 tailed beast inside of u?

Cracks Neck Bring it on An Day later me on top of a pile of aktsuki