PDA

View Full Version : Orochimaru ...... *SPOILER*

Ero-Senin
06-18-2009, 12:41 PM
Well what I would like to ask is ... what do you think about the way Orochimaru died.

I think it was really creepy ... Sasuke wouldn't stand a chance against him if Orochimaru was in his best conditon. And I think the way how he died is not Fair I know he is bad but we can't admit that he is one of the legendary sanins and a person like him deserves a better way to die like Sarutobi. Even thought that fight was strange because it was 3 vs 1 or 2 xD well if I count Enma than 2 : ) That's why I hope he will come back and kick some ***. and I think he should come back because he is for me like the number one enemy in Naruto - he always find the way to come back.

hazymoon101
06-18-2009, 12:43 PM
He deserved it

brooksey
06-18-2009, 12:55 PM
No he did not. I hope he comes back alive. Didn't Kabuto get half of Orochimaru? So he has to come back. I mean his whole life was finding out how to life forever he has to have a few tricks he showed Kabuto. Orochimaru can't be dead yet.

Ero-Senin
06-18-2009, 12:59 PM
No he did not. I hope he comes back alive. Didn't Kabuto get half of Orochimaru? So he has to come back. I mean his whole life was finding out how to life forever he has to have a few tricks he showed Kabuto. Orochimaru can't be dead yet.

Indeed, and I believe that he will come back and will get a respectful fight with someone where he can show his real power :D

bretnova
06-18-2009, 01:12 PM
well.... he's not quite dead yet he comes back for a breif time during the sasuke v. itachi fight

Ero-Senin
06-18-2009, 01:20 PM
well.... he's not quite dead yet he comes back for a breif time during the sasuke v. itachi fight

I love to hear that :D I can't wait when will be his next ''stage moment'' and how Sasuke and the others will just look at him with their mouths opened O.O

Ikuto
06-18-2009, 01:23 PM
Orochimaru = a homosexual and a child molster

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-18-2009, 01:28 PM
Kabuto has about 2/3 of Orochimaru. The rest is in Susano'o's sword.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-18-2009, 01:28 PM
Yes! Let's chase him outta town!
Angry Mob, Assemble! :twisted:

Ero-Senin
06-18-2009, 01:30 PM

Well I don't think so -.- people say it just because of the fact how he looks like, and I think it's silly. There is not a evidence where it says that he is homosexual ... ppl just made it up and ''child molester'' it's just ridiculous.

sasukefan
06-18-2009, 01:32 PM
well ok here's the thing
i WANTED him to die
but the thing is he SHOULDN"T have died
yes he deserved it and i'm not denying that
but he was the BIGGEST villian in Naruto
everyone admits they were scared of him
that is the most important QUALITY of being a villian
plus he was ugly no offence Oro fans
all the villians now are pretty good looking, (except for Danzo)
i mean all the akatsuki looked great and they're the major villians
and you wouldn't be scared of Tobi or Hidan
but since Oro is ugly we are SCARED of him
the major villian in any series SHOULDN'T die
take voldemort in harry potter (yeah i know bad example)
if he died in the middle of the series it wouldn't be the same
same goes for Oro
so in the question did i WANT him to die
i say yes
in the question did he DESERVE to die
i say yes
but in the question SHOULD he die
i would say no
because of the reasons above
i'm sorry if i offended anyone with what i said
it was a matter of opinion

Ero-Senin
06-18-2009, 01:39 PM
well ok here's the thing
i WANTED him to die
same goes for Oro
i say yes
i say yes
i would say no

I think this is a very cool opinion and yeah I am not saying that he doesn;t deserve to die or that he is not ungly but I am saying he should die in a fight where both participants are 100% rest and in full power. He is a person with an awesome knowledge so ...

yokokurama
06-18-2009, 02:10 PM
well ok here's the thing
i WANTED him to die
same goes for Oro
i say yes
i say yes
i would say no

Completley agree. Next time write it in a paragraph though. Actually Voldemort is a great example, because both him and Orochimaru try to have immortality and are snake-like. One might even think a certain naruto author ripped off voldemort's character...lawsuit JK rowling?

but yeah I agree Orochimaru deserved better. He was a major villian and just to be defeated so easily and not even at full power seems like a waste. He dedicated his life to always having life and with Kabuto taking some of Orochimaru's powers, that means there is a loophole

Zazuro
06-18-2009, 03:54 PM
Orochimaru was only neutralized, absorbed by Sasuke but not anymore. And, kabuto absorbed him also, there is still a way that Orochimaru could be released if Kabuto did something.

Ero-Senin
06-18-2009, 03:59 PM
Orochimaru was only neutralized, absorbed by Sasuke but not anymore. And, kabuto absorbed him also, there is still a way that Orochimaru could be released if Kabuto did something.

I think Kabuto is not stupid and he knows what he is doing ... He was always loyal to Orochimaru he wouldn't let just him die.

Gegi
06-20-2009, 09:17 AM
If any of the sennin live it has to be Oro, I mean he is called the "Immortal Ninja" for a reason.

Ero-Senin
06-20-2009, 09:31 AM
If any of the sennin live it has to be Oro, I mean he is called the "Immortal Ninja" for a reason.

xD this is my fav answer XD and yes I agree :D

Vaan
06-20-2009, 09:46 AM
Im 100% sure we havent seen the last of him.Its not really a fitting end for him.What I believe is Oro will gain control over Kabuto so now owning his power.Also something else I think either Madara will be the very last enemy or a some sorta combined version of Kabuto and Oro.Oro is strong no doubt but he would be way stronger with Kabutos power.Not even Tsunade could beat him.

dragonjinchuriki dj
06-21-2009, 07:57 PM
i bet he will take over kabutos body then find a stronger host and try 2 get revenge on sasuke

brooksey
06-21-2009, 09:31 PM
i bet he will take over kabutos body then find a stronger host and try 2 get revenge on sasuke

lol in 114 episode or 113 when he was drinking that tea he was looking pretty sexy. without his uniform or what he wears he looks alot better. if i was him i just take over kabuto and then try to bring em back or something and try to get my power back

Agent Spectre
06-22-2009, 02:57 AM
I think Kabuto is not stupid and he knows what he is doing ... He was always loyal to Orochimaru he wouldn't let just him die.

While I firmly believe Kabuto is a gifted actor, and is capable of anything...

Why not just say he has intentions of reviving his former master if that was the true case. He really has nothing to gain by saying otherwise. All his talk about not knowing where to belong and turning a new leaf so to speak.

"Lord Orochimaru is a symbol of renewal. He will live on inside of me as a reminder of what I must overcome."

"I must fight tooth and claw not to be completely subsumed!"

Not that I would be surprised if he is weaker than he says... still "clinging to Orochimaru's power" by giving himself up to him ( as he had expressed before, he was more than willing to be Orochimaru's body). It's just... why put up that facade of independance infront of Naruto's group? It's counter-intuitive if you ask me. He would still be their enemy regardless... and he knows it.

Regardless, I'm in a position with Kabuto where in which I just want him to be happy... wether it be forging his own independance away from Orochimaru (keep your friends close and your enemies closer I suppose... lol), or faithfully serving Orochi-sama to the end.

I may not be Kabuto... but it's funny... I think he'd be happy either way. That might be a reason why he chose to do what he did. He wanted a motivation to break off and become stronger to find himself... but if he's too weak, his body will be going to the one person he truely adored.

Quite honestly, I don't know how grafting a portion of Orochimaru's scaly snake corpse onto your arm could infuse his "soul" into yours...so we don't even know if Orochimaru can really gain his conciousness inside of Kabuto, since technically, that was sealed away.
However.. that's the impression Kabu-sama gives... he's being taken over.. but taken over by what exactly? It's something to ponder, because people just assume. It could just be his power is consuming Kabuto without a conciousness behind it, much like how a transplanted body part, blood or skin can get rejected, but the other way around in this case... Orochimaru's corpse rejecting Kabuto by taking it over because it is stronger... where in Kabuto would just die or go insane something - ceasing to be himself, without having Orochimaru inside of him. We don't really know how it works.

Meh... I'm of two minds on the subject as of now. I merely want what Kabuto-sama wants... but how would I really know what that is unless he told me. T_T

(Lol... this is sad... but I went over to my Naruto manga to find vol. 39 for the quotes... and it was already at my desk...::facepalm:: )

Thanks for this topic though... After soooo long... I JUST noticed Kabuto's ponytail got much longer after taking in Orochimaru's cells. XP

Sorry if I made this more about Kabuto... but that's my specialty.

Nine
06-22-2009, 03:22 AM
i think u made ue point

Ero-Senin
06-22-2009, 06:05 AM
While I firmly believe Kabuto is a gifted actor, and is capable of anything...

Why not just say he has intentions of reviving his former master if that was the true case. He really has nothing to gain by saying otherwise. All his talk about not knowing where to belong and turning a new leaf so to speak.

"Lord Orochimaru is a symbol of renewal. He will live on inside of me as a reminder of what I must overcome."

"I must fight tooth and claw not to be completely subsumed!"

Not that I would be surprised if he is weaker than he says... still "clinging to Orochimaru's power" by giving himself up to him ( as he had expressed before, he was more than willing to be Orochimaru's body). It's just... why put up that facade of independance infront of Naruto's group? It's counter-intuitive if you ask me. He would still be their enemy regardless... and he knows it.

Regardless, I'm in a position with Kabuto where in which I just want him to be happy... wether it be forging his own independance away from Orochimaru (keep your friends close and your enemies closer I suppose... lol), or faithfully serving Orochi-sama to the end.

I may not be Kabuto... but it's funny... I think he'd be happy either way. That might be a reason why he chose to do what he did. He wanted a motivation to break off and become stronger to find himself... but if he's too weak, his body will be going to the one person he truely adored.

Quite honestly, I don't know how grafting a portion of Orochimaru's scaly snake corpse onto your arm could infuse his "soul" into yours...so we don't even know if Orochimaru can really gain his conciousness inside of Kabuto, since technically, that was sealed away.
However.. that's the impression Kabu-sama gives... he's being taken over.. but taken over by what exactly? It's something to ponder, because people just assume. It could just be his power is consuming Kabuto without a conciousness behind it, much like how a transplanted body part, blood or skin can get rejected, but the other way around in this case... Orochimaru's corpse rejecting Kabuto by taking it over because it is stronger... where in Kabuto would just die or go insane something - ceasing to be himself, without having Orochimaru inside of him. We don't really know how it works.

Meh... I'm of two minds on the subject as of now. I merely want what Kabuto-sama wants... but how would I really know what that is unless he told me. T_T

(Lol... this is sad... but I went over to my Naruto manga to find vol. 39 for the quotes... and it was already at my desk...::facepalm:: )

Thanks for this topic though... After soooo long... I JUST noticed Kabuto's ponytail got much longer after taking in Orochimaru's cells. XP

Sorry if I made this more about Kabuto... but that's my specialty.

Wooow I am sure you are right ... Kabuto is a good character and I think he is awesome :O well not as much as Oro but well we have to say that his abilities are good and that oro will have a good use of his body xP

Agent Spectre
06-22-2009, 06:27 AM
Wooow I am sure you are right ... Kabuto is a good character and I think he is awesome :O well not as much as Oro but well we have to say that his abilities are good and that oro will have a good use of his body xP

Haha...
Well conversely I could say Orochimaru is an amazing character, and Kabuto will have great use of his abilities if he can master them... ::smirk::

Ah, but still and all... I do think Oro deserves another chance to shine (can we really say the cheater was cheated? XP), my loyalties just happen to be with Kabuto-sama.

Even if Orochi never returns to us... his will and jutsu will live on inside Kabuto... and you never know... he might just fulfill his dreams and surpass him as well.

Ero-Senin
06-22-2009, 06:40 AM
Haha...
Well conversely I could say Orochimaru is an amazing character, and Kabuto will have great use of his abilities if he can master them... ::smirk::

Ah, but still and all... I do think Oro deserves another chance to shine (can we really say the cheater was cheated? XP), my loyalties just happen to be with Kabuto-sama.

Even if Orochi never returns to us... his will and jutsu will live on inside Kabuto... and you never know... he might just fulfill his dreams and surpass him as well.

Well well well :P We will see how Kabuto can Handle Orochimaru-Sama inside him ...:P I belive in Orochimaru so He can return :)

Agent Spectre
06-22-2009, 11:00 AM
Well well well :P We will see how Kabuto can Handle Orochimaru-Sama inside him ...:P I belive in Orochimaru so He can return :)

Good good.
I believe in Orochimaru too.. I definitely want him to come back...

However if Kabuto is being completely sincere about his "wanting to be like Naruto" and fighting the demon within him to become a stronger person... gaining confidence, beleiving in his true self, and "fighting past the cold stares" meant for Orochimaru... then that snake best find a different outlet to get free... as I believe in Kabuto more than I do Orochimaru. :twisted:

I understand Kabuto's extreme form of motivation and I want nothing more than to see him succeed. I will fight for my Kabu-sama if I have to. ;)

They are both quite the intriguing characters, are they not?

Ero-Senin
06-22-2009, 11:17 AM
Good good.
I believe in Orochimaru too.. I definitely want him to come back...

However if Kabuto is being completely sincere about his "wanting to be like Naruto" and fighting the demon within him to become a stronger person... gaining confidence, beleiving in his true self, and "fighting past the cold stares" meant for Orochimaru... then that snake best find a different outlet to get free... as I believe in Kabuto more than I do Orochimaru. :twisted:

I understand Kabuto's extreme form of motivation and I want nothing more than to see him succeed. I will fight for my Kabu-sama if I have to. ;)

They are both quite the intriguing characters, are they not?

They are indeed :D that's why it's very difficult to predict their faith in the story =D They always been together and Kabuto is very strong no doubt about it ... I would prefer if both of them could return without killing each other.

I think Kabuto is planing something... don't you think it too ???
I feel that we will see both of them in the story one more time :D

Vaan
06-22-2009, 11:22 AM

Stronger than Kabuto?Not many capable for that.He's often underestimated.

brooksey
06-22-2009, 11:27 AM
I seriously hope Orochimaru comes back alive. Susgay probably thought he was all god and mighty when he defeated Oro but he was sick I mean cmon he was coughing blood all over the place do you think he really could've been at his best at the time!?

It was a total rip-off way to die. Of course we all know Susgay has no problem attacking the weak and has no pride to fight Orochimaru at his best. I think he might of planned it since he would have a greater chance of winning if Orochimaru was sick and needed another body. Susgay isn't too noble and likes to play dirty. He had a better advantage and he was probably even waiting for Kabuto to get out of Orochimaru's room. Susgay is a piece of trash really.

naruto4898
06-22-2009, 11:31 AM
hahahahahahahahahahaahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Yeah right.

Ero-Senin
06-22-2009, 12:20 PM
I seriously hope Orochimaru comes back alive. Susgay probably thought he was all god and mighty when he defeated Oro but he was sick I mean cmon he was coughing blood all over the place do you think he really could've been at his best at the time!?

It was a total rip-off way to die. Of course we all know Susgay has no problem attacking the weak and has no pride to fight Orochimaru at his best. I think he might of planned it since he would have a greater chance of winning if Orochimaru was sick and needed another body. Susgay isn't too noble and likes to play dirty. He had a better advantage and he was probably even waiting for Kabuto to get out of Orochimaru's room. Susgay is a piece of trash really.

LOL yeah that was very awful from him - that's why I don'tlike him very much, he always thinks that nobody can defeat him lol

he couldn't even defeated his brother LOL well he died but not because of him I think Itachi would kill him easily if he wanted so ...

jounin
06-22-2009, 02:40 PM
imagine that orochimaru takes control over kabuto and take the dead akatsuki members and does the same thing he did with the 1 and 2 hokage against the 3rd

Ero-Senin
06-22-2009, 05:45 PM
imagine that orochimaru takes control over kabuto and take the dead akatsuki members and does the same thing he did with the 1 and 2 hokage against the 3rd

Well I think it might be true, not a bad idea ... I think there is gonna be a twist or something I can't wait when it will be revealed

Cade
06-22-2009, 05:49 PM
It was ridiculous that the way Orochimaru died.Really he could of died in a different way.

brooksey
06-22-2009, 06:09 PM
LOL yeah that was very awful from him - that's why I don'tlike him very much, he always thinks that nobody can defeat him lol

he couldn't even defeated his brother LOL well he died but not because of him I think Itachi would kill him easily if he wanted so ...

Yes, Susgay gets it real easy. It was a very horrible way to die. Orochimaru at full strength could've took him easy. The only thing is I couldn't believe Kabuto couldn't hear them fighting. If Kabuto got there sooner there might of been a chance that Orochimaru could've survived. I just hate it that Susgay would stoop so so low like that. If you take on a person you even the person who fricken taught you how to swim, you can't just do that its not honorable, its pitiful. Orochimaru was coughing up blood, holding his heart, he was doing too good and dumb Susgay waits for the right time to attack Orochimaru because, he's a little f'er.

KARINISSOSEXY
06-26-2009, 11:45 AM
Well what I would like to ask is ... what do you think about the way Orochimaru died.

I think it was really creepy ... Sasuke wouldn't stand a chance against him if Orochimaru was in his best conditon. And I think the way how he died is not Fair I know he is bad but we can't admit that he is one of the legendary sanins and a person like him deserves a better way to die like Sarutobi. Even thought that fight was strange because it was 3 vs 1 or 2 xD well if I count Enma than 2 : ) That's why I hope he will come back and kick some ***. and I think he should come back because he is for me like the number one enemy in Naruto - he always find the way to come back.
Are you kidding orochimaru was the baddest ofthe bad, He raised hell throughout the whole manga. he lived since he was introdiced in volume 6 until volume 38. Jiraiya lived just the same amout of time. He live since like i dont know volume 15 to volume 44 or 45. Tsunade is in a coma and is about to die. all of the sannin are going and orochimaru would have gotten his ass kicked even if he wwere in good condition. He was desperate but still powerful when the snake came out.

KARINISSOSEXY
06-26-2009, 11:47 AM
Yes, Susgay gets it real easy. It was a very horrible way to die. Orochimaru at full strength could've took him easy. The only thing is I couldn't believe Kabuto couldn't hear them fighting. If Kabuto got there sooner there might of been a chance that Orochimaru could've survived. I just hate it that Susgay would stoop so so low like that. If you take on a person you even the person who fricken taught you how to swim, you can't just do that its not honorable, its pitiful. Orochimaru was coughing up blood, holding his heart, he was doing too good and dumb Susgay waits for the right time to attack Orochimaru because, he's a little f'er.
no orochimaru was pitiful. and if you read the frikkin dialougue you would see he attacked him becuase orochimaru was much weaker then him even at fulll power and couldnt teach him anything else. he was ready to kill itachi. and besides it was about time.

Protector
06-26-2009, 01:04 PM
i didn't like him and the way he does stuff,and so he just had to die

hinata luver
06-26-2009, 01:08 PM
cool1

Deidara.
06-26-2009, 01:42 PM
If Orochimaru didn't leave us Akatsuki ......He wouldn't be in this mess. But he still screwed up by trying to steal Itachi as a vessel.

Agent Spectre
12-24-2009, 12:47 AM
Stronger than Kabuto?Not many capable for that.He's often underestimated.

Highly... highly underestimated... T_T
Kabuto needs to come back and Kick everyone's butts!