PDA

View Full Version : Sasuke in love with revenge

ECW Original
06-18-2009, 09:58 AM
Let's face it Sasuke's obsessed with revenge.He surrounds his entire life with it.
favorite food-revenge flakes
hobby-getting revenge
past accomplishments-killed Itachi for the destruction of Uchiha Clan
current occupation-seeking revenge on Konoha after learning the truth about Itachi.
ex1.Itachi
ex2.Konoha
ex.Sasuke-"What did I do with my quarter.I can't find it"
Naruto-"Hey look I found a quarter.Must be my lucky day!"
Sasuke-"Hey!That's my quarter!I will have revenge!"

Kuromaki
06-18-2009, 10:35 AM
lol, revenge flakes.

Ryaque
06-18-2009, 10:39 AM
Let's face it Sasuke's obsessed with revenge.He surrounds his entire life with it.
hobby-getting revenge
current occupation-seeking revenge on Konoha after learning the truth about Itachi.
ex1.Itachi
ex2.Konoha
rofl that's funny.:lol:

hello_kitty_freak
06-18-2009, 11:02 AM
Hahahaha!! Good one... "Hey!That's my quarter!I will have revenge!"

Ninja Pink
06-18-2009, 11:04 AM
*Laughs*

Revenge flakes...

KIBAFAN321
06-18-2009, 11:04 AM
hobby-getting revenge
ex1.Itachi
ex2.Konoha

That is soooo funny! LOL! ^_^

TucanaTheToucan
06-18-2009, 11:14 AM
Sasuke: REVENGE!!!!

Calm down; revenge won't get you anywhere.

hajrajaved
06-18-2009, 11:21 AM
yea...i agree....bit still i likeeee him!!

takuya
06-18-2009, 11:24 AM
naruto:sasuke i killed itachi for u
sasuke:i wanted to kill him i will have my revenge on u!!!
:lol:

Airgrimes
06-18-2009, 12:08 PM
LOL again.

Big_Fan
06-18-2009, 03:16 PM
LOL
Yah Sasuke is in love with revenge

Ninja Pink
06-18-2009, 03:33 PM
*Sasuke in a cheerleadong outfit*

Sasuke:REVENGE! !REVENGE! REVENGE! !REVENGE !!!REVENGE!!!!!

GO REVENGE!!!!!!!!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

That in love for ya...

Itachi-Sama
06-18-2009, 05:16 PM
He's blind with revenge xDDD literally!

Spark
06-18-2009, 05:19 PM
funny!:lol::lol:

Youthful Explosion
06-18-2009, 06:06 PM
lol, revenge flakes.
Revenge Flakes-Part of a completely imbalanced breakfast.

Sage Mode
06-18-2009, 06:14 PM
You know what they say. A bowl of revenge flakes a day will...

...twist your soul into a pulsating black hole of hatred and pain.

Taker369
06-18-2009, 06:38 PM
More sasuke haters i see .

Youthful Explosion
06-18-2009, 07:42 PM
Actually, I'm rather neutral towards him. I just like making jokes :mrgreen:

Ikuto
06-18-2009, 07:58 PM
I think I have to agree with that >.>

I don't hate/like Sasuke..Neutral

Taker369
06-18-2009, 08:05 PM
ic thats cool.

ECW Original
06-18-2009, 10:36 PM
Yes I hate Sasuke,but that's not why I made this

deidara330
07-18-2009, 08:01 PM
Sasuke is sick with it.
Sasuke (at school): You cut in front of me in the cafeteria! REVENGE!
Sasuke: You stepped on my toe! REVENGE!
Sasuke: You looked at me funny! REVENGE!

That dude should seriously chill.

itachi/madara
07-18-2009, 08:03 PM
sasuke: you dont want revenge! REVENGE!
sasuke: im one second late.......REVENGE!
sasuke: you have a life. REVENGE!

ANIMELVR4EVR
07-18-2009, 08:04 PM
in love? i don't think love is the correct word. more like obsessed!

Blackspell000
07-18-2009, 09:28 PM
And then Sasuke trips over a rock: "I will have revenge on you, dumb rock!"

TheBlackChidori
07-19-2009, 04:22 AM
Its not so much revenge as it is his sense of purpose. He is trying to find meaning to his life, something he has never fully had. Its not like he's just trying to kill everyone who did wrong for no reason, there's more to it then that. Anger isnt the only emotion hes feeling

Vermillian
07-19-2009, 04:40 AM
Its not so much revenge as it is his sense of purpose. He is trying to find meaning to his life, something he has never fully had. Its not like he's just trying to kill everyone who did wrong for no reason, there's more to it then that. Anger isnt the only emotion hes feeling

Sadness, Confuzzlation, Gay pride(possible), Denial that his clan were actually a menace to society. Sorrow that he killed his Brother that he loved for no reason.... Sense of duty to avenge the said killed brothers honor.

TheBlackChidori
07-19-2009, 04:45 AM
All except GP. Hater.

And not all of his clan was a menace. They werent all in on the revolt.

Baka
07-19-2009, 04:48 AM
if i changed my name to revenge do you think he would marry me?

Vermillian
07-19-2009, 04:49 AM
All except GP. Hater.

And not all of his clan was a menace. They werent all in on the revolt.

true, However they weren't against it either... The Uchiha Reverted back to there natural state of power mongers..... they shouldn't lead they should be like the secretary of defense to the hokage.

TheBlackChidori
07-19-2009, 04:56 AM
true, However they weren't against it either... The Uchiha Reverted back to there natural state of power mongers..... they shouldn't lead they should be like the secretary of defense to the hokage.

And thats exactly what they were. They were the police force of the village. Nothing more. There was not a single Uchiha in a political position of power.

Vermillian
07-19-2009, 05:27 AM
And thats exactly what they were. They were the police force of the village. Nothing more. There was not a single Uchiha in a political position of power.

because they...wait for it....NEVER EARNED IT Madara lost to Senju, making Hashirama the more capable leader. the way its set up if uchiha want wanted power they should have earned it. i mean they have everything going for them.... They can see where the enemies attack will be before it gets there. on the case of madara he could shoot unstoppable flames from his eye. and summon the ultimate defense. he could also use genjutsu with just a bat of an eye. and what did Hashirama have? wood? If Madara lost he is clearly slower weaker, and less skilled then Hashirama considering his sharingan did nothing.

TheBlackChidori
07-19-2009, 05:33 AM
because they...wait for it....NEVER EARNED IT Madara lost to Senju, making Hashirama the more capable leader. the way its set up if uchiha want wanted power they should have earned it. i mean they have everything going for them.... They can see where the enemies attack will be before it gets there. on the case of madara he could shoot unstoppable flames from his eye. and summon the ultimate defense. he could also use genjutsu with just a bat of an eye. and what did Hashirama have? wood? If Madara lost he is clearly slower weaker, and less skilled then Hashirama considering his sharingan did nothing.

From what I understand, the Senju have more than just wood. If you look at Tsunade for instance, she has insane medical ability, and chakra control. We dont know what all happened during that fight. Im insanely curious to know myself. But if you look at the 1st Hokage during the reanimation of Orochimarus, he really wasnt that much of a fighter. But I doubt reanimation gives them their full power anyway.

But they were never given a position of power, because they werent trusted with it! The Elders had ALWAYS been against the Uchiha. Obviously, since they didnt even think twice about the "orders" instead of trying to confront them and talk it out. They were the most guarded and important clan of the Leaf, yet they were told to shut their mouths and be cops, to keep them busy.

Vermillian
07-19-2009, 05:39 AM
dude...no Uchiha earned to out knowledge. the made them the police to avoid a revolt, to try and give them some power. regardless of the elders being against uchiha if an uchiha earned it they would be hokage. because if he challenge the hokage to a fight for the title and won, he is clearly more capable.

danboy
07-19-2009, 05:43 AM
maybe he obsessed because killing Itachi was his goal in life now he needs one best thing at is getting back at ppl look at naruto he wants to be hokage I want to be great than TBC very hard but possible long term goals

sai57
07-19-2009, 05:44 AM
Itachi should be blamed for Sasukes obsession with revenge

danboy
07-19-2009, 05:47 AM
no his family should be blamed Itachi spared him every time Sasuke was ign'it ( spelled wrong so wat ) about it all

rainbowrazor
07-20-2009, 08:16 PM
thats funny

mangagirl
08-14-2009, 02:59 PM
yes he is

rainbowrazor
08-14-2009, 03:05 PM
thats not nice